• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Intimate Offering

Intimate Offering

Sir, I-I invited you here t-to do something special. At least it's special to me and I hope it will be special to you. I've thought about it a lot because it's something th-that I've never done before a-and I wanted to explain to you how special it is for me. I-I want to open myself up to you, i-in the most intimate way that I can a-as a woman. I-I want to g-give you something of myself, something that is very personal and a-and actually sort of s-sacred to me. Actually I think it's the most intimate gift that I can give a man a-and I want t-to give it to you, now.

Sir, I-I want to, I mean, I need you to see... to see me as a woman, to see that I want to give you access to my most private intimacy, as a person, and a-as a woman. I want to ... to strip myself naked before you, to show you how deeply you have already reached into my being. I want you to know that, for me, i-it's the most intimate gift I could think of to give. Most importantly, and for me the most difficult part, is th-that I w-want t-to sh-show you my m-my... cunt. A .....and I want you to l-look at it for a very long time. It's going to be very embarrassing for me and I want you to see the shame in my eyes, see that I am revealing my most intimate femaleness to you ..... a-and I believe that true intimacy is so deep that it hurts in a way. S-so I'm going to ... to spread ... it open for you, that is, s-spread my cunt open for you. I want to open myself to you so much that it hurts me so I'm going t-to pull open my... my cunt so wide for you that it hurts me. I want you to see the pain in my eyes too, the pain I bring to my own c-cunt for you that you may look deep inside me a-as a woman. Th-there's more ...Sir.

Please try to understand this next part ..... I want to feel your presence there, a-and to feel you a-as a man there, in my most womanly place.... Not just to see m-me there or even just to touch me there ....I-I w-want you to t-to hurt me there. I want you to know it's OK, that I want you to do it. I want to give you the gift of pain to my... my cunt. It will be a very special pain and I want you to make it, t-to have it and I want to feel it. I want you to see the pain, to my very center, in my eyes as you hurt me there, i-in my c-cunt........ s-so I'll be looking you right in your eyes as I hurt for you, hurt in my cunt f-for you.

Please understand that I'm a little embarrassed and a little scared. I've never showed that part of my body .... on purpose ... to a man before, especially to someone that I know is going to hurt me there ... in my c-cunt. Now, I don't want you to be gentle ....s-sir. I'll be alright, really. I can't explain it. I know I am going to be hurt, in my cunt, by a man, but it is something I want to happen. Like I said I'm scared because I know that such a place on me that I've been trained to h-hide from men, is going to be naked and ... hurt for a man's pleasure, for his entertainment. I hope you are entertained by seeing me display my my c-cunt naked and...making m-my cunt hurt ... sir. Please ... please Sir, if I cry ... let me, let me cry from the pain to my cunt for you.

I know you want me to use that word for it but it's hard. I've always used other names to call it. Maybe if I practice calling it that it will become easier...... c-cunt ........ cunt ........ cunt........CUNT! P-please look at my cunt, take it ... hurt it ... m-mark it if you wish ... yes, mark my cunt as yours so every time I see it I'll see your mark. I want to feel the pain of it for some time too. I want to feel you in my cunt even when we're apart .. after you ... Oh, please just do it ..... make me scream for you ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Intimate Offering

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds