Into the Darkness

You pull free, sliding your fingers into my hair gently, grasping it slowly into your fist, and tightening it. You guide my head, giving me time to shift and turn on my knees to follow your will. I blink rapidly against the sudden light, as you flip the switch, illuminating the room, ducking my head down against your leg.

"Come girl" Your voice washes over me.

I crawl, pausing while you open the door, taking me out into the hallway and turning towards your room. I can feel the somewhat stiff movements of my body, the various aches and faint remembrances of stinging lighting over my skin. I press my face against your leg with every step, not wanting to be parted from your body in any way. You pause at the foot of the bed, releasing my hair and stepping back.

Mewling against the sudden withdrawal of your touch, I lower myself quickly, inching forward to your feet. My breath slides over your skin a moment before my lips caress your instep, lightly, first to one, then the other foot. My body trembles with the need for you to accept me. My forehead drops, resting on your foot as my breath catches, stilling myself until you give me further direction. My throat closes off, suddenly unsure of my actions as I wait. It seems so terminally long before I hear you exhale softly, your weight shifting from one foot to the other, lifting to nudge my head off your foot, raising it. I curl upwards, biting back a desperate whimper. Your fingers touch upon my cheek, easing down to my chin, lifting it up towards you.

"Look at me." You whisper. My eyes slowly rise, shifting to the side before focusing on your face, unable to see through the sheen of wetness covering them. My voice catches, hiccupping then coming out in a rush. "I'm sorry Sir"

Your fingers tighten on my chin, keeping my face turned up towards yours.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, girl. I am well pleased with you"

I attempt to shake my head in denial, unable to think beyond your touch. "Please, Sir" I begged, having no real idea what exactly I was begging for. You stroke my cheek gently; thumb wiping against the track of tears there.

"Up on the bed, girl" You smiled, stepping back from me.

Lowering my eyes quickly, I shift, crawling to the bed and pulling myself up onto a corner of it. You follow, nudging my shoulder to make me lay down.

"Rest, girl"

I curl onto my side, body starting to shake from the adrenaline and the backwash of emotions. My eyes hazily follow you as you move around, turning down lights and putting things away. Fists tucked under my chin, I draw my legs up, balling myself into a fetal position, and eyes closing as I try to focus on breathing. I feel the bed dip as you climb on, eyes snapping open to watch you quietly. You tug at my hair gently, drawing me closer to your feet. Settling in, I tuck my head against your leg, wrapping an arm over your calf tightly. I feel a blanket settle over me, trapping the warmth inside. Lying there, feeling your fingers stroke through my hair, along my temples, soothes me. As my mind starts drifting into that pleasant blankness I lightly caress your calf unconsciously, feeling you relax back into the bed. Sleep creeps up on me, my body finally coming to a comfortable rest, heart rate steady and slow.

"Thank you Sir."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds