• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Into the Woods
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Into the Woods

"I need you," she said between sobs.

"What do you need?" I wanted her to say it.

"Your cock. I need your cock inside me."

I smiled down at her and eased the pressure of my assault within her. My thrusts gentled and smoothed out into a more leisurely exploration of her depths. She had gotten wet during the abuse of my fingers. I could feel the slipperiness of her juices that had started to flow. I wasn't under the illusion that she wanted me or was enjoying my touch, but she couldn't stop her body's physiological response to the stimulation. The musky scent of her sex filled my nose as I pushed in and out of her honeyed cunt.

"Your wish is my command."

A simple twist and pull with my fists and I ripped her panties off. Kneeling between her gaping thighs I took my straining cock into my hand. I wiped my slick coated fingers around the crown and positioned myself at the wet hollow of her core and plunged inside. I watched as my dick was swallowed by her pussy.

I sank balls deep into her, holding still inside her pussy savoring how I'd stretched her open to conform around my thick cock. Then I began to move. I pulled my hips slowly away before sliding back home. I kept it slow and steady. My eyes drifted closed and my head tipped back as I reveled in her heat engulfing me.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked.

I couldn't hear her muffled response, so I tilted my head forward to look down at her. But it was her full breasts swaying with each of my thrusts that caught my attention. I reached out and filled my hands, squeezing and kneading them while my cock continued to piston inside her increasingly wet pussy. I let go long enough to swat her nipples with my fingers. Her pussy convulsed around my cock with each slap as I alternated between groping and slapping.

She was crying in earnest now, but I was too frenzied to care. My breathing was labored and I was grunting each time I punched into her sweet muff. She felt fucking incredible. I could feel the blood pounding in my cock and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"That's it, baby. Take my cock. You know you want it. You're my cock whore, aren't you? Say it." I demanded.

"Yes, I'm your cock wh-whore," she managed to get out between her whimpers and cries.

"You want my cum in you don't you? Tell me."

"Please. Cum inside me."

I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her up to meet the driving force of my cock. My fingers dug into her skin as I kept pounding into her tight cunt. It was only a few more thrusts before my balls tightened and I shouted my release as I emptied my load into her pussy.

I stayed buried inside of her for several minutes. Lanquishing in my conquest. Months of planning had led to this moment and I wanted to savor it. When I did slide out of her I lowered her hips back down to the bed and watched as my cum oozed out of her beautifuly swollen and used cunt. My cunt. I'd never felt more virile and alive.

I wiped my cock off with my briefs and gathered my scattered clothes and stepped out to lock the gate. Before unlocking her wrists I reached back inside the enclosure to stroke her hair. She had exceeded my expectations.

"You were amazing," I whispered. I felt her flinch, but I knew that would ease with time. Soon my touch would be her entire world.

Chapter 5

"Honey, I'm home," I said as I walked around the camouflage at the entrance to the cave.

Red was still huddled under the blanket in the back corner. I wasn't surprised, especially since I hadn't left her any clothes except for the hoodie. I wouldn't reward her with clothing until she'd learned her place. Until then I'd only allow what she'd need to stay warm. I longed for warmer weather so I could take the blanket away, too.

We'd had one of our regular hikers report damage to one of the trails, the one that weaved closest to my place. I'd quickly volunteered to look into it and as it turned out the damage wasn't as extensive as we'd originally thought. I radioed in that I'd be able to handle it on my own, but that it would take me most of the afternoon.

A small rock slide had smashed into a tree and several mid-sized chunks of stone along with the amputated branches blocked the path. I'd exaggerated the damage to my colleagues to squeeze in some time with Red since I was so close. I made quick work of clearing the debris, and headed home for another taste of her.

I'd picked up a small gift that I'd intended to present to her tonight, and now thanks to a little help from Mother Nature I'd be able to give it to her early.

"Is that any way to greet me?" I asked. "When I come in, you will stand to welcome me home."

She stood and dropped the blanket to the floor. The hoodie was zipped up to her chin, and she'd stretched it so that it hung low enough to just drape over her pussy. My cock flared to life seeing her standing there barely covered inside the cage I'd built for her.

I walked up to the bars. "Come here."

She took her time to cross the few steps that would bring her to stand in front of me. I reached through the bars and slowly unzipped her jacket and pushed it off of her shoulders until it dropped to the ground. She stood before me naked and I couldn't resist the urge to touch her. I cupped her breasts and hefted them in my hands, running my thumbs across her nipples. She closed her eyes and shivered.

"Much better," I said. "I've brought you a gift." I reluctantly pulled my hands back through the bars to reach into my pack for the paperback novel I'd picked up for her. "I'm not sure what you'd prefer to read, but I hate to think about you getting bored when I'm not home."

She accepted the book that I held out to her and stood there holding it. I don't think she knew quite what to do. We were still in the getting-to-know-you awkward phase.

"Now you can thank me."

"Thank you," she parroted back at me.

"You're welcome. I was thinking about a more physical demonstration. On your knees."

Her eyes flashed up to mine. Up until now she'd been staring at a point past my shoulder, facing toward me, but not actually looking at me. I had her attention, now.

"You want me to...," she didn't seem to be able to get the words out.

"I want you to thank me properly. Drop down to your knees, and don't forget your performance will drive future gifts."

Her breasts heaved with a long sigh before she sank down onto the floor. I took a moment to take in the view. Her sandy blonde hair fell in soft waves past her shoulders, caressing the tops of her breasts. Her flat belly flared into lush hips and her smooth white skin seemed to glow in the dim interior of the cave. The submissive pose was intoxicating.

I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to mid-thigh, just enough to expose my cock and balls. My fist pumped up the length of my semi-erect shaft as I watched her kneeling before me. I considered just jacking off and cumming onto her mountainous tits, but I wanted to feel her mouth convulsing around me as I fired off down her throat.

I reached a hand through the bars, cupping the back of her head and pulled her forward until her lips grazed across the tip of my cock. Once I had her into position, I released my hold on her. I wanted to see what she'd do on her own without me guiding her.

She shook her head and her petal soft lips feathered across my head. I'm not sure if she was trying to arouse or was just still in denial, but the light brushing felt amazing. I could feel my pole expanding to full mast.

One trembling hand wrapped around me. Her hand felt cool against my heated flesh. She held me mid shaft and her thumb rubbed the underside, stroking up and down applying pressure on the down stroke. I let out an encouraging moan at the intimate massage. Her big cat's eyes looked up at me when she heard my vocalization. She was a wet dream come to life kneeling before me with my cock just a whisper away from her lush lips. My fingers twitched with the need to reach in and force her down onto me.

She dropped her eyes back to my cock and her tongue flicked out to trail the vein running up the length of my dick and followed through with a sensuous kiss. It wasn't just a peck of her lips, her mouth opened around me with her bottom lip nestled in the hollow beneath my head and her top lip sucking my skin into her wet mouth. Her tongue continued to tease when her mouth was open.

A bit of pre-cum escaped while she was French kissing my cockhead, and her tongue flicked out and caught the droplet. She made a little purring noise when she tasted me and finally she took me into her hot mouth. She continued to just concentrate on my head. Her tongue was doing magical things while her hand reached down to massage my balls.

After spending several minutes on my knob she began to take more of me in her mouth. I could feel the tugging of my skin as her cheeks worked around my shaft. I could hear her wet sucking sounds as she went to town on my dick. She was really getting into it. When she'd sucked my fingers the night before I'd thought she'd be good, but I had no idea she'd be the best mouth to grace my cock.

She snaked her arms through the bars and around my waist pulling me closer. My hips were pressed tight against the bars as she opened her throat and took all of me down into her throat. She gagged a couple of times before she was able to relax and expand her throat enough to accommodate me easily.

My cock had been steadily weeping pre-cum while she'd bobbed up and down and I knew I was getting close. My hands fisted around the bars, my knuckles going white as I tried to hold back, but her mouth was just too skillful. I felt my cum shoot out in three concussive heavy streams. She didn't stop sucking when I came, and I watched her mouth and throat as they milked my cock to the last drop.

She held me in her talented hot mouth until I was completely spent and only then did she ease back and let my cock fall from her lips. She had blown my mind as well as my cock.

I offered her a hand through the bars to help her stand. Once upright, I pulled her close and kissed her cheek. "I've got to get back to work, but I'll see you tonight. Enjoy your book."

I righted my clothes and hiked back to the Ranger station with a very satisfied grin on my face.

Chapter 6

I had an extra pep in my step on my way home. It was a special day for me and Red, today we'd be celebrating our one month anniversary. We'd established a routine of sorts and she'd come around, or at least resigned herself to her situation. She's always been pliant, but is now enthusiastic. I can even get her to cum more often. It's still not every time because she's so fucking hot I lose myself when I'm inside her, but I try to make sure that she gets off too.

I still keep her inside the cage when I'm asleep and during the day while I'm at work, but I allow her out in the evenings now that's she's proven herself trustworthy. I'd had to Red-proof the place and haul in a locked cabinet for all my weapons and anything I thought she could use as one. It was a small price to pay to have her in my larger bed with a wider frame in which to bind her.

"Honey I'm home." I called out my usual greeting.

When I stepped into the cave she was standing at the gate to her enclosure. She was wearing a sheer red baby doll nightie that barely covered her pussy. It was the first article of clothing I'd gifted her with and I'd asked her to wear it tonight.

"Hi, baby, welcome home." I loved to hear her voice. It was sultry but still held a hint of girlish coquettishness. It wrapped around my cock and made it wake up and take notice.

"I have a special night planned for us. Do you know what today is?" I asked.

She furrowed her brow, but couldn't seem come to up with anything. She shook her head. I prefer she speak when I ask her a question, but today was a day for celebration and I didn't want to wreck the mood.

"It's our one month anniversary and I've brought you a gift," I said. I reached into my pack and pulled out a shoe box and passed it to her through the bars.

She took the package and then looked at the bars. I'm sure she wanted to ask why I hadn't let her out for the night, but tonight I thought should be reminiscent of our first days together. I wanted to fuck her in the cage I had built for her.

She didn't say anything, though. She really was turning out to be as perfect as I'd hoped.

She pulled the red platform stiletto pumps out of the box. They were the first shoes I've given her. I wasn't worried about her escaping in them, but I would need to make sure they were put away after we were done. Those heels could do some serious damage if she had a mind to use them.

After grabbing a few chains and locking up all my daily Ranger equipment, I opened the gate and joined her in the cage. I didn't bother with locking the door or tying her up first. We were beyond that now. She was mine and she knew it.

"I thought we'd celebrate in here. Why don't you put the shoes on and come stand over here." I said. "Oh, and just the shoes, lose the nightie."

She put the shoes onto the cot and lifted one leg, giving me a shot of her pussy and slipped one foot into a pump. She repeated the peep show with the second. Once she was standing up in the mile high heels, she spun around, flaring up the nightie. It was sheer, but not completely see through. I could see hints of what was beneath the gauzy film, but nothing was in clear focus.

She grasped the material from the hem and slowly raised it up revealing her pussy that had already made a brief appearance. We were now keeping her shaved as I prefered. I liked being able to see her smooth petal-soft lips as opened up and swallowed my cock.

Next for my viewing pleasure was the flat plain of her abdomen and then her amazing breasts, their rosey tips already hard and twisted. She tossed the nightie onto the cot and stood before me in her new fuck me pumps, which is what I planned to do.

I was still standing by the open gate and for what I had planned I needed her in the open space between her cot and the door. I crooked a finger and bid her to come to me.

The height she gained with the pumps put her almost eye level with me. I took her by the shoulders and spun her around so that her back and ass were pressed up against me. I took a moment to feast on her neck while my hands groped at her breasts, tugging and twisting her nipples. She moaned and leaned back against me, grinding her ass against my crotch. She was becoming quite the sex kitten.

I nudged her legs open with my boots until her legs were slightly more than shoulder width apart. I dropped my hands to her hips to steady her as I stepped back.

"Stay in that pose," I said.

I dropped to my knee and looped one chain from a bar to her left and one on her right. The two ends I locked into place on the O-rings of each ankle cuff. She was now spread open and wouldn't be able to close her legs.

"Now bend over and give me your wrists." She didn't hesitate, even though I'd never chained her in this position before. I locked her wrists to the ankle cuffs. It was a heady feeling to have this gorgeous woman obeying my every command.

I stood and admired the silhouette she presented. The heels made her legs look a mile long and her calves were flexed because of the forced height difference. She was now chained with her beautifully rounded ass pointing up at me. I could see her open exposed pussy peeking at me from between her thighs.

My hands landed on her ass. I caressed and squeezed the twin globes before sliding my hand under the curve to her exposed pussy. She was wet and ready for me. When my finger entered her she moaned and thrust back with her hips shoving my finger in deeper.

"God, you're such a slut now. Aren't you?" I asked. I added two more fingers; she was wet enough to take it and I pushed in deeper, my fingers curling up to hit her g-spot.

"Yes, I'm your fucking slut. Finger fuck me and make me cum like the whore I am."

"Do you want it harder?"

"Yes, please, yes harder."

I slowed my fingers to a crawl until I stopped moving completely. I was still inside her, but no longer moving. "If you want it harder, you're going to have to do it yourself. Fuck my hand with your cunt."

Her hips began a rolling motion undulating back against my hand. I pushed my fingers as far into her as they would go. Her breathing was getting erratic as she kept up her intoxicating motions, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her pussy engulfing my fingers. She was slamming herself onto me with abandon and her moans and whimpers got louder. She continued to pick up speed going faster and harder with each thrust onto me and my hand was soaked in her juices. She was riding my hand like she'd never get a chance to cum again.

Her pussy was squeezing against my fingers and I added in the last one. My free arm circled her waist and searched out the feverish skin of her mound. Her clit was swollen and pushing out. She came with the first flick of my finger and slammed down hard onto my hand and shuddered her release.

I held onto her until her breathing came back to normal and I slipped my hand out of her drenched cunt. I used my less messy hand to open my pants and pull out my dick. I smeared the slippery mess onto my erection and positioned myself at her gaping hole.

"What the fuck is going on here?" a voice from behind me asked.

I spun around and saw a man standing in the entrance of my cave. He was dressed like he'd been out hunting. But I didn't see a gun on him. I was tucking myself back into my pants and heading toward him when Red started screaming.

"Help! Help me, I've being held prisoner."

"It's ok honey, he's not part of the fantasy. I'll just get rid of him." I tried to diffuse the situation and make it sound like we were just a couple acting out our fantasies. "It's ok man, the wife likes captive / rape scenes. You can head on out. Nothing more to see." I tried to stay in front of Red so he couldn't get a good look at her. I know her description is all around town and I didn't want to give him any ideas.

"No! He's holding me as a sex slave. My name is Casey Miller. Please you have to help me."

The stranger tensed when he heard her name. If he was a local then he was sure to know it. "Ok, sure sure. I'll just head out and leave you two to your privacy."

He backed out around the camouflaged wall.

"Damn it!" I shouted. I headed to my cabinet and cursed my leniency with Red as I fumbled with the locks to get the cabinet open. I grabbed a knife and a pistol and left the door open. Red was still chained and wasn't going anywhere. "When I get back, you will regret that little outburst," I told her.

Chapter 7

I followed him out of the cave and scanned the area for a sign of which direction he had gone. I couldn't let him reach civilization, he'd seen too much.

But he hadn't gotten far. He was crouched down with his back to me trying to get his rifle out of its carry case. He must have dropped his gear to come inside to investigate. He shouldn't have left his weapon if he thought there was trouble. It's always the small mistakes that come back to haunt you.

I pulled back the slide to chamber a round and rotated the safety off. The metallic rasping got his attention and he whipped his head around to stare at me.

"Drop it." I said. When he didn't do it immediately, I followed up with, "Now, motherfucker."

He dropped his hands from the half exposed rifle and started to rise into a standing position. It was a slow ascent until the very end when he whipped around. With the momentum of his spin, he threw a knife. It grazed across my arm before I could get off a clean shot and I fired wide into the trees.

I tried to raise my gun back into stance, but he'd already leapt toward me and tackled me. The guy was fast. I landed hard on my back and he followed through with an upper cut into my jaw. I was seeing stars, but I managed to keep hold of the gun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Into the Woods
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds