Intrusion Ch. 02

"No please," the younger man cried as fingers once more closed around his dick. "Don't make me cum again." However, the hands that rubbed his cock were insistent, demanding more from his already spent body. Taylor convulsed against the sheets, wordless pleas escaped him as he rode another orgasm.

Only a small amount of semen spurted out into the dark eyed stranger's waiting palm, but even that was raised to the captive's face so he could lick the hand clean. Then the older man retrieved the chastity device that he had set aside at the start of the session. It was easier to slip it on the limp, weary cock. He brushed aside the chained hands that moved to stop him and clicked the lock in place.

"Jack-ass," Taylor hissed through the pain and caught the muffled sound of a chuckle. His wrists were grasped, one handcuff being loosened. The young man remained as he was, exhaustion keeping him from moving as he listened to the intruder's movements.

There was a sound of water sloshing and then the young man gave a choked yell as a tote-full of chilled water cascaded over his head, too surprised by the sensation to scramble away from it.

Drey stared down for a brief instant. The urge to stay and offer comfort to the shivering man warred with the desire to play the game till the end. Then the stranger forced himself to turn away and hurry out as Taylor's freed hand shot up to remove the mask.

The young man heard the apartment door slam and flopped onto the bed, squeezing his eyes shut and panting. His wet body trembled and his mind was too numb to think. He knew he should get up and strip off the wet sheets, but his limbs didn't want to move. He closed his eyes, meaning only to gather the strength to act, but darkness closed in. What seemed like an instant later the alarm clock was trilling in his ear and he was groggily fighting his way out of the still damp sheets.

*********

Author's note: I wanted to wait until a few more chapters in before revealing the game but I didn't want to leave readers so "unsettled" that they couldn't enjoy the story. Feel free to make suggestions, either about the characterizations or about their activities, I do take others' opinions into consideration.

Author's note about the edit: I changed subtle things about this one, mostly fixing mistakes that I only noticed after the submission went through. I changed how long they've been in a relationship because while I want them to trust each other I still want there to be room for doubt. Also, since someone noticed the hints, James is a creep and knows about their relationship. However, he is far to intimidated by Drey to overtly leer at Taylor...Most of the time anyways.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 520 milliseconds