• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

123456...11

This is part of the third act of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers that focuses on the character Anna. I recommend you read Acts One and Two as well as the Intro to Act Three before beginning this story. If you haven't read the parts focusing on Cassandra and Sherri yet, don't worry. Their stories all occur simultaneously to Anna's so they can be read in any order. Once again, I have provided a cast of characters to help readers get up to speed if they haven't read this series in a while. Enjoy the story!

*****

Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers: Act Three (Anna's Story)

Setting: New York City, Present Day

Cast of Characters:

Anna: Cassandra's little sister and roommate. Anna is the bombshell of the two sisters, with gorgeous platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She boasts the large breasts and bubble butt that men seem to desire the most, a fact that has made Cassandra feel even more self-conscious ever since Anna reached puberty. Anna is studying photography at NYU and working part-time as a barista to try and contribute however she can. Anna has recently become curious whether she is bisexual and agrees to go on a date with Sherri despite Cassandra's objections. After that night with Sherri, Anna is never the same. Little did she realize that Sherri has been assimilated into the Hive and is solely dedicated to having the Dworkin sisters join her in decadent servitude to the will of the Queen. After a single taste, Anna has become addicted to Sherri's pussy and would do anything to have it again. Anna is so far gone that she even helped manipulate her sister into having sex with Sherri. Anna has become a slave to her own depraved sexual desires, even going so far as to have sex with her only sister. Anna thinks she is strong enough to resist the Hive's temptations, but as soon as she meets the Queen she falls to her knees in worship. Anna places her mouth on the Queen's pussy and willingly pledges her mind, body, and soul to the Hive.

Cassandra: The protagonist of this series is a young professional in her late twenties. Cassandra has pale skin along with long brunette hair and brown eyes. She has a handsome face and a skinny, desirable body though she has always felt self-conscious about how small her breasts are in proportion to the rest of her. Cassandra doesn't fit the mainstream definition of attractive or sexy but there is something about her that both males and females find alluring. Cassandra works as a copy editor at a fashion magazine run by Catherine O'Hara. Cassandra fell under the sway of the Pussy Snatchers after resisting longer and harder than any of the other women that were converted. The Hive, which includes Cassandra's boss and coworkers helped entrap her and led her to being mind controlled by her friend Sherri. Under Sherri's influence, Cassandra is made to have sex first with Sherri and then with Cassandra's younger sister Anna. Sherri delivers the sisters to a mansion deep in the country wilderness where the Hive has its secret lair. Cassandra tries her hardest to resist again, but becomes filled with lust at the sight of the Hive's Queen. She has sex with the Queen and this act of copulation causes her to be assimilated into the Hive. Cassandra's mind and body belong to the Hive now. The Hive is a collection of women who have had their minds altered by the Queen to do her bidding. The process of Cassandra's assimilation is more involved than what her fellow Hivesisters experienced, having had sex with the Queen multiple times rather than just once. This has done something odd to Cassandra, something that makes her different from the others. She doesn't understand it yet, but she is changing. Becoming something more than human.

Sherri: Cassandra's roommate and best friend. They have been friends since grade school and are as close as sisters. Sherri has a mixed racial heritage, with skin colored a light caramel tone. She has dark brown eyes and short, black hair that sticks out in all directions like an afro in its infancy, though her hair looks more ragged than bushy. Sherri works part time in a lesbian dive bar at nights and at a hair salon during the day. She barely earns enough money to help with rent. Sherri has been an out and proud lesbian for over ten years. She normally never hits on straight women, but seemingly overnight her entire personality has changed. Sherri now seduces heterosexual women and turns them into pussy-hungry lesbians. Sherri has harbored a secret crush on Cassandra for years, and her proudest accomplishment thus far has been providing the formerly straight Cassandra with her first lesbian experience. Sherri's claim to fame is being the first to be assimilated into the Hive by the Queen and is the most loyal member of this strange lesbian cult.

The Queen: An extraterrestrial being of extraordinary power. Though her body is not human, she identifies as a female. Her true form is unknown because she is a shapeshifter who appears to humans as a middle-aged woman with dark hair. Her body is absolutely flawless, with perfectly geometric curves calculated to stimulate the most desire in humans and enough flesh on her breasts, thighs, and buttocks to appear shapely but not overweight. Her face and skin has not a single blemish or imperfection. Through sex, she releases a pod that embeds itself in her partner's bodies. The pod that the Queen produces bends the minds of women to her will and connects their consciousness to an overall hive mind. The assimilated women generate their own imitation of the Queen's otherworldly allure called the Essence. It is this dangerously addictive secretion that lures unsuspecting women into the clutches of the Hive. The Queen's goals are currently unknown, but she has been assimilating every woman she can get her "hands" on and her only clear aims are for expansion.

Day Eight

Anna threw open the double doors and rushed into the auditorium just before the start of class. Her large chest heaved as she recovered from her shortness of breath. She had run the mile and a half straight here from her apartment with purse and backpack in tow. Anna had only returned to the city a few hours ago, and the late arrival left barely enough time to get ready for school. Anna scanned the room and found an open seat next to a friend of hers named Daphne.

The classroom had been updated to modern standards recently with stadium-style seating, projectors and screens and a podium featuring a complete media center. The chairs were all padded with soft cushions on the seat and backs, a fact Anna felt very thankful for as she rested herself. All of the overhead lights were turned on, so Anna's classmates collectively noticed her bursting into class a minute before the session started. Luckily, their professor seemed to be running late as well. Professor Zarita usually sat at the desk drinking her coffee and working on the computer fifteen minutes before the first students arrived.

The course Anna had nearly been late for was a blanket overview of classical art, photography, and digital imaging taken by a diverse collection of visual arts majors, photography/videography majors, fine arts majors, and bored undergrads filling a prerequisite. The all-day class consisted of a lecture, studio time, and recitation every Monday and Friday. Anna had missed the session on Friday, but she was sure her professor would help her catch up on everything she missed. Hopefully, privately.

"Where the hell have you been?" Daphne whispered as Anna shuffled into her seat. Daphne looked like a stereotypical arts student with purple-dyed dreadlocks, several piercings including a half-dozen earrings on each ear and a nose stud as well as an absurd combination of clothes that included a black leather jacket, a too-short black miniskirt and red and green striped leggings. Despite the distracting look, it only took one look at Daphne to realize that her flamboyant appearance couldn't hide that she was absolutely gorgeous. "I had no one to partner with during studio time on Friday except, ugh, Sarah."

"I had something come up," Anna answered plainly.

Anna took her jacket off to reveal a deep-necked short-sleeved blouse that emphasized her sizable bosom. In her rush, Anna threw on some tight yoga pants that didn't really match her shirt but at least showed off her legs and buttocks. Anna wore her blonde hair long and curly. That was mostly the reason she was almost late, Anna had been trying to curl her hair perfectly and painstakingly applied makeup to highlight her deep blue eyes, button nose, adorable chipmunk cheeks, and full lips.

Anna had never really taken advantage of her incredible beauty before, but now she would wield it as a weapon. After removing her jacket, Anna caught some of her male classmates doing a poor job of hiding the fact that they were staring at Anna's tits. Too bad, I didn't dress this way for you silly boys, Anna thought.

Anna still breathed with deep heaving gasps to refill her depleted lungs. "What, did you run here again?" Daphne asked with disbelief.

"Yup," Anna replied as she took her camera, notebook, and pen out of her backpack and arranged them on the tablet armrest she had pulled down onto her lap.

"Typical Anna Dworkin behavior," Daphne said disapprovingly. "If you didn't spend so much time dolling yourself up maybe you would have made it without having to rush."

"Like I would ever leave the apartment without makeup and lipstick," Anna said with a roll of her eyes. "Not all of us enjoy being all-natural like you do."

"Not everyone is as awesome as I am either," Daphne said snarkily. "So what could be so important that pulled you away for the entire weekend? I went to visit you at work Saturday and your boss said you never showed up for your shift."

Anna grimaced. With her wild weekend she had completely forgotten about work at the coffee shop. She missed a shift on Sunday afternoon as well. When Anna had retrieved her phone from her apartment earlier this morning she had a voicemail from her boss telling her not to bother coming back to work. Anna had laughed it off after she listened to the message; work and money seemed like such petty concepts after all she had seen and experienced.

"It was a family emergency," was all Anna said. She didn't like lying to her friend, but at least there was a nugget of a kernel of a speck of truth in her answer.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Daphne replied seriously, already regretting teasing Anna about her disappearance. "What happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind," Anna snapped. "What's with the interrogation, anyways?"

Daphne put her hands up and said, "Chill out, woman. It's just with all these kidnappings and other weird shit going on I started worrying about you. You didn't answer any of my phone calls."

"I left my phone in the city by accident," Anna replied apologetically. "Sorry I never got back to you."

The lights in the auditorium dimmed as the professor opened the door nearest to the podium and adjusted a control switch next to the entrance. She assessed the level of attendance in the auditorium and then walked to the desk to lay her briefcase down. While the professor started the computer at the podium and began pulling her lesson plans out of her briefcase, Anna looked over at her friend. Daphne's perky breasts bounced around as she shrugged her leather jacket off her shoulders. Daphne wore a very pretty white blouse with flowery embroidery around the collar and sleeves. Though the shirt didn't show any more than her collarbone, it clung to Daphne's chest snugly. Being an all-natural girl, Daphne forsook the use of a bra much to the approval of Anna's leering eyes. Besides mitigating the cooling weather, Anna wouldn't be surprised if Daphne only wore her leggings because she hadn't shaved her legs in a few weeks. She certainly didn't shave her armpits, though at least she kept the hair beneath her arms trimmed. Daphne shivered after doffing her jacket and Anna could see her nipples hardening and poking out through her blouse. Unconsciously, Anna licked her lips at the sight of Daphne's buds peeking out.

Anna's gaze drifted downward to Daphne's legs. Because of the way she was sitting, Daphne's long blouse rode up high enough that Anna could see her shapely thighs and the crotch in between them. The leggings left nothing to the imagination. They were so tight that Anna could see the fabric rubbing up against Daphne's groin, showing the lips of her pussy as a camel toe. Anna clucked her lips and became aroused as she imagined Daphne bent over naked in front of her, having her brains fucked out by a dildo strapped to Anna's hips.

(Flashback: One Week Earlier)

Only a week before Anna would have never behaved this way, leering at a friend's body and fantasizing about having sex with them. She had liked boys and liked having sex with them. But recently Anna found herself feeling curious whenever she looked closely at another woman's body. She kept her curiosity hidden from her friends and family but ruminated privately over what it could mean. Anna had always appreciated beauty in other women and enjoyed looking at their bodies if they looked hot but always thought that was just innocent admiration. She had kissed girls before when playing spin the bottle or truth or dare in high school. It didn't mean anything then, just a way to get the boys she liked excited. While drunk at a recent party, Anna had made out with another girl in front of everyone there. The girl she kissed clearly just wanted to show off and act wild, but Anna found she actually enjoyed the lips of other girls on her own. After processing why she felt that way, Anna realized that it was precisely because it was a girl that she enjoyed the kiss so much. Anna finally admitted she had always felt attraction toward the same gender, but only recently realized that the attraction had a sexual component. She still slept with a few boys during the summer and kind of enjoyed it, but found herself constantly wondering why she felt something missing. Anna didn't know if she was bisexual, but she definitely felt bicurious.

Anna meant to talk to her roommate Sherri about it. Anna's older sister Cassandra and Sherri had been friends since before Anna was even born. She had always been in Anna's life. Since Anna was a young child, Sherri had always been her older sister's cool friend who smoked, had body piercings, and behaved like an all-around badass. While Cassandra always treated Anna like a child and worried over her incessantly, Sherri had given Anna her first cigarette when she was only fourteen and got her high when she was seventeen. Anna always looked up to her as someone who respected her independence wouldn't coddle her like her sister or parents did.

Anna remembered when she was about nine overhearing her parents speaking in hushed tones about Cassandra's best friend coming out as gay. The Dworkins had known Sherri's family forever and lamented how unfortunate the situation was for Sherri's parents to have a gay daughter. Anna's parents wondered whether or not Sherri exerted a bad influence on Cassandra. Pretty silly considering Anna hadn't seen her sister with body piercings or hungover following a late night until after she went to college. Anna knew her parents were secretly glad that Sherri and Cassandra had enrolled in different colleges two states away.

Anna couldn't see what the big deal was, but while still in the single digits she was too young to truly understand what it all meant. Her parents wouldn't answer any of her questions but Cassandra loved her friend like a sister and had no problem with explaining Sherri's sexuality to Anna and making it clear there was nothing wrong with it. The concept of homosexuality was entirely new to Anna, but she couldn't understand what was wrong with it. So Sherri liked girls instead of boys, what was all the fuss about?

When Anna moved to New York to attend school it only made sense to move in with Cassandra and Sherri. The only thing more expensive than rental prices for decent apartments in the city was the room and board for staying on-campus. It was a bit of an adjustment living with roommates quite a bit older than her. Cassandra and Sherri had real jobs, though only Cassandra's could be considered a career. Anna had harbored unexplained desires for girls for just the last few months, only beginning to question her sexuality at the end of her freshman year. She hadn't had a boyfriend for most of the year, but hooked up with a few for unsatisfying one night stands. She kept wanting to bring the subject of her curiosity up with Sherri and have her help figure out whether it was a temporary phase or genuine interest. Anna worried about what her sister would think if she found out though, and so she never took the opportunity to ask Sherri. It turned out that Sherri made the first move anyway.

Due to the age disparity, Sherri had never shown any romantic interest in Anna. Even after Anna hit puberty and it became clear that she would blossom into a beautiful, ravishing young woman Sherri always acted proper around her. Sure, Anna had to hear the moans from Sherri's room whenever Sherri brought someone home to their apartment (which did nothing but add more fuel to the fire of Anna's curiosity) but otherwise Sherri never behaved the same around her as she would with the ladies at the bar she worked at.

A few days ago, everything changed. Sherri came on strong, practically forcing herself on Anna and turning her world upside down. Before she knew it, Anna had agreed to a date with Sherri. Anna told Sherri everything she had been feeling the last few months. Sherri held Anna's hand and listened carefully throughout. When Anna had finished, Sherri smiled wickedly and told Anna she was going to for sure know her sexuality before the night was over.

The dinner was great, but dessert was even better. When Sherri and Anna made love to each other for the first time, it was like Anna had found what was missing in her life. Little did she know at the time that Sherri planned to add her to the growing population of the Hive. Anna's curiosity had driven her right into the Hive's clutches. Licking Sherri, tasting her Essence and feeling the call of the Hive made Anna's conviction to explore her sexuality even stronger. It had been the most fulfilling experience Anna would have until she eventually felt her Queen's phallus ejaculating a seedpod down her throat. Nothing could ever be greater than the first moment after she became part of the Hive. Anna had been transformed into a total lesbian, no longer attracted to men and desiring to have amazing sex with as many women as possible to add greater numbers to the Hive. Anna wanted to share this incredible experience with as many women as possible.

(Present Day)

Anna leaned over to whisper to Daphne, "Hey, I found this awesome bar that we need to check out.

Daphne rolled her eyes and whispered back sarcastically, "Wow, that's great, Anna. Um, I'm not sure how to bring this up but you do know we are only twenty right? What are we going to do, drink Shirley Temples and have creepy older guys hit on us all night long?"

"No, it's cool," Anna said reassuringly. "My roommate works as a bartender there. She can get us in and will hook us up. We won't even have to pay for drinks all night."

"Oh, really?" Daphne asked. She did love to drink but hated always having to find a legal aged guy to obtain alcohol for some underaged girls. Their savior always seemed to expect that generosity to be rewarded. "Sounds fun. Is this your roommate the sister or your roommate the lesbian?"

"Ha!" Anna laughed. "Like my sister would ever let me do something illegal like that. She still treats me like a baby. The lesbian, of course."

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds