• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Invited Intruder Pt. 01

Invited Intruder Pt. 01

The house is silent. You lie motionless on your bed. You have put on something special for him... a matching set of lingerie. You can't seem to close your eyes. At the slightest hint of sound, you strain your ears. Was that him? No. Just the house settling. A car passing by on the street outside. Wait, was that the door being softly closed? Locked? You wait for what feels like an eternity, your breath catching shallowly. No. No. Everything is quiet.

You can feel your heart racing. Just thinking about this has had you on edge all day. Is it really going to happen? What is he... going to do to you? You told him to be rough... but how far will he go? There is a taste of fear mixed in with your excitement. Your arousal. The knowledge that you are giving up control, completely, is intoxicating. Just thinking about it makes you shiver a little.

For the hundredth time tonight you roll over and look at the clock. Fuck. He's late. Really late.

You check your phone. He wasn't supposed to text you unless something had gone wrong. But you have no messages. He's not coming. That loser. You check the clock one more time. Then your phone. Nothing.

Grumbling, you climb out of your bed- where just moments before, you had imagined him. Looming over you. Pouncing on you, holding you down, you squirming beneath his weight and strength, trying to fight...

You put on a robe and pad softly toward the kitchen. Maybe you'll fix yourself a drink. You still feel a little nervous, in spite of yourself. You don't bother hitting the lights, you know your way in the dark.

You're almost to the kitchen when it happens. Fast. You don't even hear him. But in an instant, you feel him behind you. All you can manage is a startled yelp before a gloved hand wrenches your chin back painfully, the rough fibers filling your mouth. His other arm snakes across your body and clamps, firmly, right between your legs.

Oh god, he can feel how hot you are, even through his glove. For a moment, your bodies are pressed together. You feel his angular body behind you, the strength of his arms intense, holding you firmly against him... an image flashes into your mind, unbidden, him lifting you clear off the ground without shifting his grip. Lifting you with a hand on your neck, and the other still gripping you by the crotch. You feel his body tensing, almost as he's read your mind...

"Scream and you're dead, bitch."

He growls harshly into your ear. But you feel him relax ever so slightly. You twist suddenly, and then elbow him in the chest- he lets you go, and you start to run down the hall.

But he's fast. You can hear his footsteps pound behind you before he lunges, catching your legs, yanking you to the floor. You get your hands beneath you just in time to land roughly, smacking down on your palms. In an instant he is on top of you, tearing at your robe and spinning you around to face him. His weight comes crushing down on you, his knees pinning your legs, jamming into you, his hands locking your wrists uncomfortably to the floor, twisting your arms.

"You fucking bitch. You hit me."

You can tell that he wants to slap you. Hard. But he can feel you tensing, getting ready to struggle. He can't let your hands go. Instead, he gets an idea.

And spits in your face. You are stunned. His hot, wet saliva is spattered on your cheek. It makes you think of something else. Do you think he will do that to you, too?

"You like it, don't you, you slutty little cunt?"

He knows you won't struggle much, now. His spit is cooling on your cheek, and he reels back on his knees and rips what is left of your robe off. He pauses for just a moment to take in the sight of your chest. Then he slaps your left breast. Hard. You whimper, and he snakes back up to your face, his hand gripping your neck, almost choking you.

"Shut the fuck up. You like it."

He tears your bra down so that it clings around your abdomen and then viciously pinches both of your tits. You gasp again, in spite of yourself. He looks at you angrily and quickly stands over you.

"Get up, slut."

You slowly rise, thinking about trying to run again... but before you can do anything he slams you roughly up against the wall, pinning you with his body.

"I thought I told you to shut up."

With one hand he yanks your panties down your thighs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Invited Intruder Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds