• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Irresistible

Irresistible

9:00 pm, Thursday Night

There was a multitude of thoughts racing through my mind as my car tore down the eerily empty interstate at a hundred and ten miles an hour. Everything that had happened in the last half hour was largely a blur- a panicked phone call from my wife's younger sister, something about a threat, a flat tire? She seemed scared, terrified even. I remember throwing jeans on, tucking the little nine millimeter handgun I kept beside my bed securely into a holster inside the waistband of my pants; I remember kissing my wife goodbye and offering some sort of hurried explanation.

I passed another sign on the highway. Twenty miles to go. I checked the speedometer, still flying at a steady one-ten. At about that exact moment, bright lights lit up my mirrors and my heart sank well below my stomach.

I hadn't even thought about the consequences of doing one-ten in a sixty-five zone. Fuck.

It was a few minutes before the cruiser's door opened; though sitting on the shoulder of a dark highway waiting to lose my license made it seem much, much longer.

"Good evening, Trooper Matthews of the Pennsylvania State Police," the officer quickly recited. "License and registration please. Do you know why I pulled you over?"

For a moment, I didn't move, my hands glued to the wheel.

"Yes sir," I offered after collecting my thoughts. "I was going a little too fast."

"Well, you were going about fifty miles too fast, according to my radar. License and registration, come on."

At least he's polite.

"Uhhh, I do have a loaded handgun in the glove box with my license and registration officer," I said slowly. "I have a carry permit for it."

I heard him sigh; he quickly glanced back at his cruiser, then to me. He grabbed the radio transmitter on his shoulder and thumbed the push-to-talk button.

"Trooper Matthews, weapons check on a traffic stop, interstate eighty, mile marker two-two-six." He then recited my license plate over the radio and took his hand off the button. He started at me for a moment until a slightly crackly response came over the air.

"Trooper Matthews, all units in your vicinity are busy, please use caution."

The officer ordered plainly, but slowly, "Alright. With your right hand, I want you to open the glove box. Do not- do NOT reach inside until I tell you to."

I nodded and opened the glove box. The door fell gently down, and the holster and pistol were immediately visible in the dim yellow light.

"With the index finger and thumb of your right hand, grab the pistol by the handle and pull it out. Keep the barrel pointed in that direction," he ordered, pointing through the car to the shoulder of the highway.

I did as was told, and when he had the gun securely in his possession, he asked, "Any other firearms in the vehicle?"

"No sir."

"Alright. Wait here." With that, he walked back to his cruiser. I slammed my head against the rest and murmured god damnit. The handgun was legal, but speeding- that would surely be an enormous fine, if not a suspended license. I cursed my typical luck.

A few moments later, he was back at my window with my gun and a clipboard. He handed my sidearm back to me inside a clear plastic evidence bag. "Now that chamber is empty, feel free to load it but not in front of me."

I thanked him, my heartbeat accelerating. This was it.

"If any other trooper pulled you over tonight, you'd already be in the back of a cruiser with cuffs on. You wanna tell me why you were driving so fast?"

"My little sister called me about an hour ago," I started. "She sounded terrified, she mentioned finding a pocket knife stuck in her car tire and another knife stuck into the door of her dorm room. She told me she was scared for her life," I breathed. "She asked me to come spend the night so if anything happened, somebody would be there."

"Where is her campus?" Trooper Matthews asked.

"Hazleton," I replied. "She's a good kid, she doesn't get into trouble or look to start fights."

The officer pulled his clipboard up into the light cast by his cruiser's headlights. He pulled the top sheet off and held it for a moment.

"I've never torn up a ticket I've already started writing before," he calmly stated, ripping the sheet in half. He handed me the torn pieces through the open window.

"You best get on your way, but consider yourself lucky. There are troopers posted outside of Hazleton and if one of them catches you going that fast, you're gonna be without a license by the end of the night. I already ran your plates, if another officer does, that's it for you. Is that all clear?"

"Yes sir," I mumbled. "Thank you-"

"You're free to go, have a good night." With those final words, he disappeared from my window and mere seconds later his SUV passed me, charging down the road. I didn't start my car until his tail lights receded far in the distance. I had never felt such relief in my entire life.

When I got to her campus half an hour later and rapped on the front door of her suite, it instantly flung inward and with tears streaming down her face, Nikki threw her arms around my neck and buried her face into my jacket.

"Thank you," she murmured several times. Her head was tucked under my chin, her hair was always so soft. I rubbed her back as I embraced her, typical of the exact same hug we'd had since the second or third time I said goodbye to her.

After a while, I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her up a little, looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Are you alright?"

She nodded, wiping her face.

"Why don't you go freshen up? You have dinner yet?"

"Earlier but...I could eat again," she smiled.

"Pizza ok?"

She nodded and headed for the bathroom.

I came to find out over the next two hours that although Nikki didn't definitely know who was behind the acts, she had a pretty good idea. A girl on her basketball team, Sarah or Sammy or something, had gotten into drugs, far enough that Nikki and some friends felt it necessary to intervene. Consequently, the girl was kicked off the team and very nearly kicked out of the school, and it was evident to everyone that she had a grudge, a temper and a lot of free time on her hands.

Drugs had gotten bad in Pennsylvania over the previous months, especially heroine which was even cheaper now and more available had it had ever been. To an addict, cheaper prices don't mean they get the same amount of dope for less money; it means they get more shit for the same amount of money they'd spend anyway. It was ruining peoples' lives left and right.

Hannah, Nikki's girlfriend, had come over shortly before I arrived. That made me feel quite a bit better. Hannah was strong, tall; athletic. I imagined she had to be one of the tallest girls on the team, if not the tallest. She was pretty, too. She had long dark hair, sweet blue eyes, a tight little body and a great ass if I were to be honest. A classic bubble butt!

It wasn't long after pizza arrived that we had all settled down to watch whatever was on the satellite. Nikki and Hannah had taken the sofa along the wall of the living room, and opposite the tv, I posted up on the chair next to the window, so I had a good view of anyone who might approach the door or our cars outside. Some salty bitch wasn't about to slash my tire without getting a gun barrel staring down her face.

The rest of the night was uneventful, and with Nikki drifting in and out of sleep on Hannah's shoulder, we called it a night.

"You can sleep in my room," Nikki told me sleepily as she stood. "You can have my bed, I like sleeping in Hannah's."

"Ah, I don't want to impose on you guys," I said almost instantly.

"You aren't," Hannah replied in her characteristically nonchalant tone. "I mean, we made you go out of your way after all, didn't we?" She laughed.

"Yeah bro, you'll be much me comfortable in my bed," Nikki added.

I took one look at the sofa and conceded, albeit reluctantly. I guess it isn't weird.

Nikki's bed was a queen, just like Hannah's, and it was a good mattress too, more comfortable than my bed at home by a good margin. One of the girls flicked the lamp off and in the darkness I stripped down to my boxers. I could never get any amount of decent sleep while wearing day clothes.

I wasn't lying there long at all before I fell asleep; if I had to guess, I'd say it was all of three minutes.

When I next opened my eyes, it was still dark- no shred of light from either of the two small windows. Pitch black except for the small red glow of Nikki's alarm clock on the nightstand next to me, reading 3:24.

I rolled over, away from the clock and instantly I was aware of someone else in the bed with me.

What the...

Someone breathing softly...someone warm. Someone...naked?! My hand had inadvertently brushed up against what felt like a bare back. Aaaand there's the bra strap. Shit.

One of the girls was in the bed. For a moment, I was very still. I didn't dare stir whoever it was. Knew I should've taken the sofa.

I figured, hell, maybe one of them needed more space and came over to this bed. Wait. That doesn't make sense...then what? The fact that I didn't know who it was- and that they were in their underwear, bothered me. The predicament had me thinking about anything but going back to sleep.

I rolled over again, this time to face towards the alarm clock, and as I shimmied closer to that side, I bumped into someone else.

Ohhhhhh shit.

One of my legs kicked theirs as I was moving over, I judged by the approximate length that it had to be Hannah. Well, that is if she was in the bed... Maybe...maybe some players from their team came over and needed a place to crash? That'd be cool, right?

I remembered I was very happily married and felt a little ashamed. At any rate, I wasn't going to be sleeping. I resumed the position I had awoken in, on my back and to the best of my knowledge, in the exact center of the mattress. I was still. I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind. Just go back to sleep.

A small hand lazily ran up my thigh and stopped. I'm not talking about my knee here, it was within inches of my dick. It came from the left. So...alarm clock to my right and...

Then the hand was gone, and I heard a rustling of the sheets. Scratching an itch? The fingers very gently returned a moment later, and a little further up my leg this time.

God damn! What was I supposed to do here? At that precise moment, I was rudely made aware of a developing...problem. The hand apparently had gotten a little too close. Within seconds, I was sporting a full erection. I mean, they had to notice. If they were awake. A family of five could have camped out under the tent I was pitching.

Another hand- this one from the right- reached over and rested on top of my boxers, at the base of my hard cock. I felt a finger or two flitting around the fly- the opening.

No. No way. It was driving me insane, trying not to move an inch. If they know I'm awake...they'll think I'm a pervert! It's already gone too far, I can't stop them now, can I?

The hand crept into the opening of my shorts and to my horror, and perhaps- admittedly- excitement, I felt the fingers wrap around my shaft. And then there was a warm, firm squeeze. Not a sleepy or reflexive squeeze but an intentional, deliberate squeeze. I tried not to squirm, I tried so damn hard not to, but it was a useless effort.

The fingers very quickly released as I shivered; the hand was still reaching through the opening, but now resting on my lower stomach, still just inches from the base of my rock hard dick.

Whoever was lying to my right in the bed moved closer to me, snuggling up against me. My right arm was hooked up beside my head with my right hand under the pillow. The warm body nested right in, her shoulder tucked in my armpit; her head resting on my chest. Her hair was soft. And short. I recognized the scent of her shampoo. It was Nikki.

Oh...shit. My wife's younger sister had just grabbed my penis.

I was startled in the silence by a hushed whisper.

"Hannah! Hannah!" Nothing. The hand retreated from within my underwear and reached across my stomach. Nikki thrusted her hand in the direction of Hannah, jabbing her forcefully and in doing so, jostling me as well. I smiled in the darkness. She was so clumsy.

"Shut up!" came a whispered hiss. "Do you want him to wake up?"

Nikki stretched her head further across my chest. "Did you feel it? Holy shit!"

"Are you crazy?! You're gonna wake him up and he's gonna freak out."

"Uh, no apparently he likes it!" she whispered in a humorous tone.

"Are you sure he's asleep?" I heard Hannah ask in the darkness.

"Pretty sure," Nikki breathed. "He hasn't moved in a long time."

A minute or so later, I felt Hannah's hand run across my stomach; she didn't bother with fumbling around for the opening in my shorts, but instead felt for the elastic waistband and reached right in.

I shivered again, very slightly, as her fingers traced around the head of my cock and traveled downward in one stroke, to gently rest on my balls. She cupped her hand around them snuggly and held it there for a few minutes.

Woah. What the hell are they doing though?!

"Damn," Hannah exclaimed softly.

"Right?" Nikki's hand took up its former position firmly grasping my shaft. "We need some kind of lubrication."

"What, you're gonna jack him off right here? He's gonna wake up you idiot!"

"Let's see what happens," she whispered. "Why are you so scared?"

"I don't know," Hannah replied matter-of-factly.

There was some rustling of the sheets as Nikki almost gracefully slipped out of the bed, and I heard soft footsteps going off towards the bathroom.

While she was gone, Hannah continued to rub me, with both of her small hands now. She squeezed ever so slightly, and worked smoothly up; when the head of my dick was in her closed palm, she partially released her grip and massaged all the way back down to the base, spreading her fingertips over my thigh and again- my nuts. It felt amazing.

Hannah had to have been pulling on me for five minutes or more when I heard Nikki's little feet on the carpet. She leaned in close to me, her lips nearly touching my ear, and while exhaling slightly, she whispered "I love your cock."

It drove me insane. I squirmed, my pelvis rose up, I was trying to thrust myself through her hand. I fought to stop myself from thrashing as I felt her tongue trace around my ear.

Nikki climbed gingerly back into the bed and quietly ordered Hannah to give her one of her hands.

"Now do it like this, if we interlock our fingers-" Nikki began, and after a moment, added "yeah! Perfect."

I felt their combined hands, warm and slick with oil or lube, slide down my penis, hugging it lovingly. Oh my god!

Hannah groaned with pleasure. "Well I never thought we'd be jerking off your brother but this is fuckin' hot."

"I know!" Nikki agreed. "I guess I didn't know what I was missing. His cock feels so right in my hand, it just fits, you know?"

Hannah giggled. "Just imagine how it will feel in your mouth."

I blinked. Yeah. Imagine!

Both their heads were now resting on my chest; I felt them move closer to one another, and then I heard them kissing. Very passionate kissing. They were making out while jerking me off.

They never stopped rubbing and tugging. It must have gone on for twenty minutes- twenty amazing, beautiful, hot short minutes.

At last Nikki pulled away from Hannah's lips and whispered, "How do we get him to...you know, finish?"

"You mean to cum?" Hannah clarified.

"Yeah."

"I don't know. You could try sucking on him. But he could wake up!"

Nikki didn't hesitate, even for a heartbeat. I felt her soft lips glide down over the head, her tongue caressing the underside of my prick as she took it all, right down to the base. It was so incredibly warm, and so intimate.

All I wanted to do was to put a hand on the back of her head and gyrate my hips and thrust my cock down her throat. Lying still through this ordeal was the hardest thing I had ever had to do.

Her rhythm picked up, her head began bobbing moreso than sliding up and down, and in her quickened pace I could hear noises- little sucking and slurping sounds. My dick was drenched in her saliva.

Oh god Nikki, oh my god. You're so good at sucking me off. Where the hell did you learn this kinda stuff?

Hannah shimmied down towards the foot of the bed, to rest her head on my upper thigh, just inches away from Nikki's feverish wet lips.

She stopped for a moment, sensing Hannah's new vantage point. "You wanna suck on it babe?"

"No, next time," Hannah said slyly. "It seems like you're doing a great job." She wrapped her arm around my thigh, pulling herself in tight. I felt her face on my crotch and I wanted to stick my dick in her mouth too.

It was all building up, all the pressure and tension, all the stress I had been dealing with- it all came to a head. I knew I was about to blow a load so big that poor little Nikki would choke on it. She'd choke and it would be too much, and she'd never think about doing this again.

My dick was getting even more engorged; I raised my hips slightly and contracted my body.

Hannah moved one hand instantly to my balls, feeling them contract and stiffen.

"Nikki," she breathed. "He's gonna cum."

My little sister in law, the little brat she could so often be, didn't pull her mouth up and off like I'd hoped she would. Instead she brought her lips to the head, and while lashing her tongue all over my shaft, drove her head down heavily. That was all it took.

I held out for as long as I could, held back the waves of semen as my body contorted and my cock turned purple and strained in her mouth. Nikki grabbed the shaft and worked it with her hand, keeping the head firmly in her hot little lips, and I groaned. Loudly. Spurt after spurt after glorious, heavy, hot, thick spurt, I cummed in her mouth. Nothing ever felt so great in all my life. Without realizing what I was doing, my hand moved to the back of her head, I grabbed it and pulled her down onto my penis and I delivered the largest and most powerful blast.

Fuck! She had to know. She had to.

Nikki choked on the mouthful she'd gotten, she coughed and was silent for a second as I heard her swallowing and gulping down my load, and she exhaled, out of breath.

And then, as I lay there, drained and empty and euphoric, my little sister, who had just taken a huge load of salty, warm, thick cum, the consistency of dense gravy- she cleaned me. She used her tongue to lick every last drop of cum from the hole it has just exploded out of; she lapped up all the excess spit from around my shaft and even slurped up the residual saliva at the base. When she was done, she grabbed some of the loose sheet and squeezed it around my still hard dick, effectively drying it off.

I felt the soft touch of her lips on my cock head, as she gently kissed it. "Thanks bro," she said a little louder than a whisper.

The two of them stayed there until I had fallen back asleep, snuggled up tight against my body. In all their warmth, it was so comfortable and it wasn't long before I was out. But right before I fell asleep, I heard another bit of conversation.

"How did it taste?"

Nikki giggled. "Actually...not bad. Kinda salty, kinda sweet. I'd do it again."

Mmm, I heard Hannah groan. "Now I wanna try it."

"There was so much though," Nikki replied. "I almost had trouble swallowing all of it."

"Well let me see if I can taste it," Hannah said seductively, and I heard them exploring each others' mouths with their tongues.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Irresistible

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds