Is She, Isn't She?

Ashley jumped over to Jeanie's seat and sat beside her to comfort her after her moment of panic. The man in the suit had his back to them. Ashley cuddled up to Jeanie's side, brought her wet lips right up close to Jeanie's ear and whispered to her,

"You're so sexy, baby. So, so sexy." Then she gently poked her tongue into Jeanie's ear. Jeanie couldn't suppress a gasp. "You've made me wet, baby, between my legs," Ashley continued to whisper intimately in Jeanie's ear, in between tonguing the younger woman's earlobe. "My nipples are hard. I can't wait to get you home so I can lick your good, sweet little pussy. I know you need it, baby, and don't worry. I'll take care of you. I'll take care of your little pussy."

Jeanie now looked so horny that she couldn't sit still on her seat. She writhed on it as though she had a rash. Her cheeks were bright red. She turned to Ashley, eyes burning.

"Ashie," she whispered back to her, so that the man at the other end of the carriage couldn't hear her. "I've never been this turned on in my life. I want you. I'll do anything you tell me to."

Words that were music to Ashley's ears. "Right," she turned away from Jeanie's smouldering gaze abruptly, eyes narrowing out the train window. "I need to be naked with you, now. Where are we?"

"Ashie! Shhhh!" Jeanie's eyes widened again, as she shot the man in their carriage a frightened look -- Ashley had not been quiet during her last statement.

"Fuck!" Ashley suddenly shrieked it. "Fucking goddamn it!!"

"Ashie, shhh! What is it?" Jeanie asked quickly, staring concernedly into her lover's face.

"We missed our fucking stop," Ashley got out through gritted teeth, just about ready to dance around the carriage in frustration. She turned and looked at Jeanie, and her gaze softened. "I was too busy staring at your perfect pussy to notice our stop had come, so we missed it," she lowered her voice and murmured to the younger woman. "I couldn't look away from you."

Jeanie's dark eyes fell to Ashley's lips. "Put your tongue in my mouth?" she begged Ashley, voice low.

Ashley did as she asked, sliding her warm, soft tongue between Jeanie's lips, and tonguing the younger woman fiercely.

"We have to get off at the next stop, and then I'm going to get us a cab. Screw waiting for a train to take us back in the other direction!" Ashley broke away long enough to snarl into Jeanie's lips. "I can't wait. I won't wait."

"Where are we anyway?" Jeanie turned her head and looked out the window. "Oh, we're only here!" she observed. "We could go back to my place, my place is close to the next stop!"

"How far is it exactly from the next station?" Ashley demanded forcefully.

"Ten minute walk, two minute cab ride," Jeanie answered honestly, as the train started slowing down.

"Your place it is!" Ashley growled, pulling Jeanie up by the hands and pushing her in front of her, out into the aisle of the train.

The both walked down the steps, and Ashley captured Jeanie's hand within her own as they strode the length of the train station again. The night wind was slightly chill, and Jeanie shivered again. They exited the station and Ashley flagged down the first cab that passed them -- not difficult to do for two hot women. She and Jeanie climbed in; Jeanie gave the cabbie the address in a voice that warbled slightly. Ashley held Jeanie's hand in her lap the whole way home, still slightly concerned about the younger woman getting second thoughts -- at this advanced stage of the evening, such a thing happening would be Ashley's worst nightmare.

The cab dropped them off at the corner of Jeanie's street. A non-descript, enormous old house made of red brick stood before them, behind a low, broken gate, and well-situated and inconspicuous amongst several large trees that hugged its structure.

"You need to get this fixed," Ashley noted lightly as they both stepped past the gate, by way of making conversation -- she and Jeanie hadn't said anything during the cab ride, and as the act of sex came closer, the blonde could palpably feel the brunette's sudden flood of nerves rise. The blonde needed to break the tension, or she could visibly foresee Jeanie panicking and freaking out.

"I know," Jeanie smiled, voice trembling slightly, face pale and nervous -- the heat of what had happened between them in the train carriage, as well as the alcohol they had consumed at the club, were both starting to wear off in the cold. "An um ... an ex boyfriend of mine broke it ... he was being an idiot ... we had a party at our place and it was a big night, erm ..."

Damnit. Not what she wanted to be reminding Jeanie of right now, past boyfriends, or any men at all.

"Do you have anything to drink in your place, hun?" Ashley changed subjects casually, as they moved down the short garden path.

"Um, I think I have some vodka left over from a party last week," Jeanie answered, getting her keys out and forcing them into the lock. She forced the creaking door open with an aggressive shove, and let Ashley into a darkened hallway.

"Housemates?" Ashley asked at a whisper.

"No need to whisper, all three of them are out," Jeanie returned in a normal voice, hand hitting a light switch as she closed the door behind them.

"Friends?" Ashley enquired.

"Since high school," nodded Jeanie.

The house had high ceilings, with a few cobweb strands in the corners. Wooden floorboards covered the floor in the wide hallway. Jeanie led Ashley down it, until they reached the fourth door on the right. Jeanie kicked it open and reached for its light switch on too.

"This is my room," she revealed self-consciously, as she illuminated a well-sized room with an imposing cupboard in the right corner, a dresser with an ornate mirror against the left wall, and a large bed with unmade black covers dominating the middle. There were clothes strewn everyone in front of the wardrobe -- apparently, Jeanie had struggled when choosing what to wear that night. Photos covered the walls in patches. There was only one bedside table (atop which sat Jeanie's laptop), and one bedside light; it was obvious what side of the bed Jeanie slept on. A couple of random textbooks also littered the floor, as well as a couple of handbags and a printer, a small TV on a thin stand beside the dresser. The room was spacious, yet chaotic. Blinds and tall, lacy white curtains stood regally on the far wall.

"Sorry I didn't clean it," Jeanie mumbled. "I wasn't ... I mean, I didn't ..."

"You weren't expecting company?" Ashley articulated for her breezily, going in and sitting relaxedly on Jeanie's bed. She fixed the brunette with her electric green eyes.

Jeanie's eyes widened again with nerves. "Um, the vodka's up here somewhere," she muttered in a rush, practically throwing herself across the room, opening the cupboard and rummaging around on one of the top shelves.

Ashley noticed that Jeanie had a home that wasn't the cupboard for her empty vodka bottles -- like a lot of teenagers and young adults, she had them all displayed on top of her dresser like trophies -- and there were a lot of them. A quick glance around at some of the drunk photos of Jeanie and her friends (some, presumably, her flatmates) on the walls, and Ashley quickly ascertained that despite Jeanie's professional, responsible, firm and conscientious front at work, she was a party-girl.

"Here it is, let's go into the kitchen to get some mixers!" Jeanie suggested perkily, practically bolting back across the room and out into the hallway. "This way!" she called back to Ashley.

Ashley followed her at a slower pace, shaking her head. "Jeanie, are you okay?" she said as she reached the kitchen, folded her arms and leant against the doorframe.

"Of course I am!" Jeanie returned quickly, upper torso buried halfway into a fridge. "Found some coke!" voice was perky.

"Because you're really acting like you're not," Ashley put to her, as Jeanie grabbed two washed glasses out of the drainer and set them on the counter, not looking at the blonde.

The younger girl unscrewed the cap on the flask of vodka and began pouring it into the glasses. "I'm just ... nervous," she admitted finally to the bench.

"I can see that," Ashley said dryly.

"I don't know what to do, I've never done it before. I don't want to ..."

"Jeanie!" Ashley's voice was slightly sharp. "Do not mention disappointing me, that is not a factor, that is not going to happen. You are not a performing seal! This is not about a result! This is about enjoying each other. Slowly. Again and again." She watched the younger woman wickedly.

"I know," Jeanie's voice was small, and she gulped at her vodka coke.

"No you don't, but you will," Ashley said, taking slower sips from hers. "Have you always been bi-curious?"

"I've always wondered what it would be like to sleep with a woman in theory, I mean, what girl hasn't thought about it on some ... vague level? But I've never been sexually attracted to a woman before -- not really. Not until you," Jeanie admitted, sounding cutely self-conscious. "Lounge room?" she suggested next, a bit too eagerly, still eager to avoid the bedroom it seemed.

"Fine with me," Ashley replied calmly, turning and following Jeanie back down the hallway.

The lounge room was right across the hall from Jeanie's bedroom. It was a pale green, white-lighted room with an enormous television, empty coffee cups and wine glasses scattered intermittently about, more photos, an enormous sound system, a bookshelf, brown couches, a coffee table and other assorted items.

There was silence in the lounge room. Jeanie had demolished her vodka already, and it had been a strong one, in an effort to calm her nerves.

"Want to put some TV on?" she asked now in a high voice, reaching for a remote.

"Jeanie!" Ashley's hand shot out and landed on the brunette's arm, stopping it in its tracks. "No, I do not want to watch TV!" she said, laughingly. "I want you!"

Jeanie swallowed and turned to face Ashley on the couch, eyes uncertain, as Ashley abandoned her half-empty glass on the coffee table and slid closer to the brunette, and raised a hand to stroke fingers gently down Jeanie's cheek.

"What happened to my sexy little minx from the train?" she asked the dark-haired girl softly. "She wasn't nervous. She was enjoying herself, with me."

"Yes, I was, I mean, I am, I mean -- I will be ... as soon as you kiss me again," Jeanie whispered back, visibly calming at the soothing touch of Ashley's fingers on her cheek.

"Don't worry baby, I'll kiss you," Ashley crooned to her, running her fingers lightly along Jeanie's neck, then dragging her fingernails the length of the brunette's slender, bare arm. "I'll kiss you all over your body. You're gorgeous. I'll be so soft and gentle with you, baby, I promise, you don't have anything to be frightened of."

"Mmm," Jeanie smiled at her, as Ashley continued gently stroking her fingernails up and down Jeanie's arm. "You've calmed me down, Ashie."

"Me, or the enormous shot of vodka you just had?" Ashley joked.

"It wasn't that big," Jeanie parried, raising her own hand and pressing the backs of her knuckles against the bare skin of Ashley's arm. "You're skin is so soft, Ashie," she marvelled under her breath.

Ashley slid in closer still, cupped Jeanie's jaw with her fingers, leant in and gently kissed her. Her lips teased the younger girl's apart, and she slid her tongue in. Jeanie met it with her own, tentatively at first, but quickly becoming more eager.

Ashley slipped her tongue sensually into Jeanie's mouth, tantalising the younger girl with her steamy, wet swirling, exploring every inch of Jeanie's soft mouth as their tongues entwined intimately. Jeanie's breathing had gotten heavy again, and a sexy sigh escaped her when Ashley gently suckled on her bottom lip, the blonde's warm hands cupping her face and making her inexperienced lover feel safe.

"I love it when you kiss me," Jeanie murmured with her eyes closed and a smile on her lips, as Ashley pressed kisses along her jaw. "You're so gentle ... your tongue tastes so nice ..."

A smile curved Ashley's mouth. "Different?"

"Really good ..." Jeanie murmured, getting caught up in the spell Ashley was weaving expertly over her body again.

"I can make you feel even better," Ashley whispered hotly into her ear. "I want to go down on your now, little one, I want to lick you." Her hands skimmed down Jeanie's body and glided up the younger girl's dress, fingers delicately tracing the skin of the outside of her thighs as they reached for her panties.

"Mm," Jeanie sounded slightly scared again.

"Shh, darling, just let me make you feel good," Ashley used her teeth to gently nip the side of Jeanie's lips, as her hands took hold of the elastic and began to tug them down. "Lift your hips up -- good girl, such a good girl," she praised huskily, as Jeanie complied.

Ashley dragged the younger girl's panties down her legs, all the while gently pressing soft bites into her silky cheek. She peeled them from the end of the brunette's long legs, then used her hands to push Jeanie's knees apart.

"Keep your legs spread nice and wide for me," Ashley told Jeanie, sliding off the couch and onto her knees on the carpet.

Jeanie was staring down at her with wide eyes.

"I know I said I'd kiss you all over your body, but we'll save that for another time. Right now, I can't wait any longer to get my tongue between your legs -- it's driving me crazy -- lift your dress to your stomach for me baby, let me get another look at your luscious pussy ..."

Jeanie obeyed again, eyes still wide, pulling her dress up to her stomach and sitting it there, exposing herself to Ashley.

"Mmm," Ashley's tongue snaked out to wet her lips. She settled her body between Jeanie's splayed knees and gently bit the younger girl's inner thighs, eliciting a high gasp from Jeanie. "I've been looking forward to this," she said, gazing into the centre of Jeanie's cunt. "Your pussy is so pink and perfect. Mmm, you're all nice and wet for me, baby. Poor baby," she sprayed hot air all over Jeanie's sex, before softly blowing on it with her full pink lips. "You must be so horny."

"Mm!" Jeanie gave a ragged groan at Ashley's sexy words.

"You're such a good little girl, sitting here with your legs spread for me, showing me your hungry, naked little pussy, keeping your nice, tasty snatch on display, just for me."

"Oh yes," Jeanie's hips were starting to twitch, as though longing to thrust themselves into Ashley's waiting lips -- Ashley's mouth was so close to Jeanie's pussy that the sexy blonde was murmuring right into it, and every time she breathed, she breathed hotly all over it, blasting Jeanie's soaking wet centre with cool and hot air. "Oh yes Ashie, just for you!" Jeanie choked out, her breathing well and truly scattered by now.

Jeanie's huge dark eyes were locked down her body, past the dress bunched at her stomach, and she couldn't take her eyes off the erotic sight of Ashley between her naked thighs. Ashley for her part couldn't take her eyes off Jeanie's beautiful pussy. She gazed deeply into it, making sure Jeanie had never felt so exposed and vulnerable in her entire life. The blonde's green eyes were dusky and hungry, and she licked her lips again, so close to Jeanie's twat and staring at it. She began talking to it.

"Look at you," she rasped directly to Jeanie's pussy. "Such a gorgeous little cunt. So nice and wet, just how I like them. I bet you're tight, too." She gently blew on it again, cooing at it.

Jeanie groaned, louder this time, legs spreading even wider, showing all of herself to Ashley, giving Ashley unrestricted access to her private parts.

"Ah yes, poor little pussy, you need some attention, don't you? You need Ashley to take care of you and make you feel good. You must be so hungry for a little lick now? A nice long lick will make you happy. A nice," she suddenly rang her tongue from the bottom of Jeanie's slit right to the top, "long," she repeated the motion, "lick!" and she did it a third time, her pink tongue travelling from the base of Jeanie's pussy and right to the top, parting the girl's nether lips and sliding freely between.

Jeanie gasped and groaned in sheer ecstasy at the three instances of contact, shrilling loudly, aroused out of her mind. Meanwhile, Ashley pulled back once more and blew on Jeanie's snatch again, pink lips forming a seductive 'O' shape as she did so.

"Your pussy tastes so nice, Jeanie," she addressed her lover again, voice wicked.

"Oh, please don't tease me anymore, Ashie, please, I need it ...!" Jeanie moaned, voice pitching into a hysterical whine. Her breasts were rising and falling violently with her gasps of air.

Ashley's eyebrows rose amusedly. She had the gorgeous little fox begging for it, and the thought thrilled her. She could feel her own panties were already soaked, and her nipples were rock hard beneath her halter top, begging for some attention. Still, tonight wasn't about her. Tonight was about claiming Jeanie's pussy for her own, to spoil Jeanie for all other lovers -- in short, to make Jeanie hers.

"You need it?" now, the blonde asked the other girl innocently, poking just the tip of her tongue against the lips of Jeanie's sex and leaving it there, not moving it. "What do you need, baby? Come on, tell me."

"Ohhh, I need you," Jeanie's face worked in desperation. "I need you, Ashie, please. I'm so hot for you, please make me feel good?"

"You want me to give you mind-blowing head, don't you?"

"Yesss!" Jeanie hissed, cheeks flushed, eyes murky with passion. "I need it, I need you to go down on me."

"I'm already down here, baby," Ashley again made her tones innocent.

"Please please Ashie, lick me, fuck me," Jeanie pleaded desperately. "Please, I'm begging, I beg you ..."

"You're such a good girl," Ashley whispered, pressing her lips fully against Jeanie's pussy and talking straight into it, making sure Jeanie could feel each word vibrate and form right on the lips of her cunt. "You've been such a goood girl all night, dressing pretty for me, giving me a birthday kiss, spreading your legs when I told you to, showing me your little pussy when I asked you to, even though you were nervous ... letting me eat you out ..." she stuck her tongue out and began gently licking Jeanie's slit.

Jeanie gasped and her head dropped to the back of the couch as she choked at the ceiling.

"You've been such a good girl all night that I'm going to reward it by making your pussy feel really good now, sweetie. You hear that? Ashie's going to make your pussy feel good now. Just relax, and enjoy it," Ashley lifted her mouth from between Jeanie's legs one last time to croon at her lover soothingly. Then, she settled her tongue there again and began with several nice strong laps to Jeanie's cunt.

"Oh yes Ashie, yes!" Jeanie rasped immediately, out of control. "Yesss ... oh god, that feels so good, it's never felt so good ...!"

Ashley caressed the insides of Jeanie's lips with her wet tongue. The pretty brunette tasted amazingly sweet, mild, heady and addictive. Ashley couldn't suppress a groan of her own as she ate the younger girl out, fingers digging into the brunette's silky thighs and massaging them some while she did it. She plunged her tongue deep into Jeanie's centre, fluttering it against her inner walls, as Jeanie's pussy seemed to lock all the way around it and try to draw it even further inside her ravenous young body.

Jeanie's slit was so hot, it almost burned Ashley's mouth. She was wet and slick, and Ashley firmed her tongue and began tongue-fucking her, causing Jeanie to shriek and go crazy on the couch above her.

"Uh, uh, uh, UH!!" she actually screamed as her climax hit her, the beautiful dark pupils of her eyes exploding with ecstasy as waves of endorphins caused her body to spasm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds