• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 07

Island Discipline Ch. 07

12

As she drove home, the blouse rubbed against her sensitised nipples causing them to stand out proud. The tightness of her skirt kept the butt plug securely in place and the movement of the car over the road's surface caused it to vibrate the butt plug up and down inside her back passage. The combination of the two different sensations had her pussy dripping wet by the time she arrived back at her apartment and she could feel a trickle of her juices trace a track down the inside of her thigh. She blushed in shame. How could she be so aroused by such humiliating circumstances?

She fumbled her keys out of her purse and tried to open the door. The key wouldn't turn! Then she remembered what her Master had given her. It was obvious that he had arranged for the locks to be changed. As she drew the new set of keys from her purse, she noticed what she hadn't taken in earlier. Hanging from the key ring was a gold coloured disc with the initials DB inscribed. The message could not be more plain. These were his keys and he was telling her that he now considered her apartment to be part of his territory as he considered her to be his property.

The key turned smoothly in the lock and she let herself into the apartment. No longer did it feel like her refuge. She felt helpless and vulnerable, her feet ached from the unaccustomed height of the heels on her shoes and her entire body was quivering from the sensations aroused by the drive home. She kicked off the hated shoes and wandered into her bedroom, taking off her jacket as she walked. She laid it across the bed and unzipped her skirt. It soon rested beside the jacket and she turned her attention to unbuttoning her blouse. Supported by the pushed down bra cups, her nipples still stood out proud from the friction caused by the blouse rubbing against them on the journey home.

She moved into the bathroom and eased the plug out of her ass. She sighed, half in relief, half in regret as the pressure in her back passage retreated. As she relieved herself she reflected on how much her life had changed. Was she really responsible for her new life? She started to take a long, hard look at how she behaved on a daily basis. It was true that she was hard to get along with, but she was in a demanding field and was determined to succeed. Maybe she was a bit sharp with colleagues but she didn't have time to cosset them! As for the admin staff, if she were honest with herself, she had never really seen them as colleagues, let alone people in their own right! Maybe her Master was right in that she needed to change her attitude, at least a little. Wryly, she realised that she didn't really have a choice in the matter. Her Master would be observing her tomorrow morning and she was absolutely sure that he would be satisfied with nothing less than a complete change in attitude from her!

She finished her ablutions and moved to the basin, washing her hands and splashing hot water over her face, before cleaning off the plug. Opening the bathroom cabinet she took out some cotton wool pads and proceeded to remove her make-up. She moved back into the bedroom and searched for a robe. Nothing was to be found, however. Her phone buzzed, alerting her to the fact she had a text message waiting.

"You will wear no clothes whilst in the apartment. You will regard the apartment as an extension of your Master's estate!"

Although logically Kristy knew there must be concealed cameras in the apartment, she nevertheless spun around, desperately searching for evidence of their presence. Try as she might, however, she could see no sign. Feeling even more vulnerable Kristy had no choice but to obey the instructions on the text. Completely naked, she made her way into the kitchen to prepare supper for herself. She opened the fridge to find a thick, fresh tuna steak sitting on the shelf. When she looked inside the vegetable compartment she found a selection of vegetables, including spinach and mange tout. She put together a marinade of lemon juice, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic and herbs and placed the tuna into it. She pulled out the spinach and chopped some more garlic. Finally she put some rice on to boil and placed the marinated tuna steak under the grill. She retrieved a wok from the cupboard and put the spinach and garlic into it, tossed in some salt and a little olive oil and proceeded to stir fry the leaves until wilted.

As all the ingredients came together, Kristy dished them onto a plate and took it to the kitchen table. She was surprised by how good the food tasted. She had made sure to baste the tuna steak with the marinade as it grilled and as a result it was tender and succulent. The marinade soaked into the rice and provided a fragrant accompaniment. When finished, she washed up the plate, cooking utensils and cutlery before moving back into the living room. Sitting down, the leather felt strange against her naked body. Exhausted, she lay back and closed her eyes. About an hour later she roused herself. She couldn't let her apathy spill over into her work. She had struggled for far too long to get where she was today!

Opening up her laptop she started to work, loosing herself in replying to emails and writing briefs. She opened up the final email and clicked on the attachment. Then she frowned. The attachment didn't open. Muttering to herself, she moved the email to the trash folder and forgot about it, continuing to work on an opinion that was required in the morning. It was late by the time she finished and saved her work. She closed the application and froze in shock! There taking up the entire screen was a close up picture of her face, obviously in the throes of a climax! Her eyes were dilated, her lips puffy and encircling a man's cock. Semen was dripping down her face. Horrified, she stared at the picture. Someone had obviously taken several pictures and amalgamated them to make this one, striking image. Frantically, she opened up the control panel and tried to delete the graphic image, but every time she thought she had deleted it, it popped back up. Finally she gave up and shut down the system. Tears rolled down her cheeks. How was she ever going to hide this from her colleagues at work! Shaken she crawled into bed, drew the covers over herself and cried herself to sleep.

The phone woke her the next morning. She opened it and read the message inside.

"Remember the enema must stay in for 10 minutes!" it said. "Wear your hair in a high pony tail today" it continued.

Kristy got out of bed and numbly walked to the shower, picking up the plug from the basin. She took down the enema bag from where it hung and filled it with warm, soapy water. Walking back into the shower, she took the lubricant and massaged it into her sphincter and then slowly inserted the nozzle into her back passage. When she was sure it would go no further, she released the clamp and let the water flow into her. Once again she felt the liquid distend her bowels and gritted her teeth as she waited for the bag to empty completely. Once this was achieved she took the plug and inserted it, leaning forwards against the wall of the shower to gain the best access as well as supporting herself.

By the end of 10 minutes, the pressure was unbearable and she felt faint. It was with overwhelming relief that she finally removed the plug and allowed the liquid to flow out. She went a little weak at the knees and put out a hand to support herself. Spots swam in front of her eyes briefly before clearing and she felt steady enough to stand under the hot water and scrub herself thoroughly. She shampooed and conditioned her hair before stepping out of the shower and towelling herself of. She was surprised at how good she felt!

As she sat at her dressing table to dry her hair, she took a good look at herself. Her complexion was smooth and her eyes clear, despite the shadows under her eyes. She quickly and efficiently applied her make-up before drying her hair and putting it up in a pony tail, as instructed. She padded back to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before walking to the wardrobe. There hanging dead centre, was the peach suit. She took it out and laid it on the bed, noticing in passing that it was single breasted with a pencil skirt. She returned to the wardrobe and pulled out the black satin blouse, registering with dismay how low it was cut. The fact that the neckline was edged with ruffles did nothing to disguise this fact, indeed they almost served to draw attention to the deep V. Laying the blouse beside the suit she went to the drawer to pick out a bra and a pair of hold-up stockings in a neutral colour.

Her phone buzzed. Another text had come in. "You will wear the quarter cup black satin bra." was all it said.

Kristy closed her eyes and swallowed. It was being made very clear to her that she was under constant scrutiny. Obediently she selected the black bra and put it on, fastening it at the front. This time her nipples were not even slightly covered. The bra pushed her breasts high, with their nipples resting on the cushion of fabric. She bent over to pull on her stockings and her breasts swung free completely. Blushing, she straightened up and tucked herself back into the bra as best she could, before putting on her blouse. Her trembling fingers fumbled at the row of buttons, taking twice as long as normal.

Again the phone buzzed. "Replace the plug in your ass" it said.

Mechanically Kristy made her way back to the bathroom, cleaned off the plug and after making sure her asshole was lubricated, she eased the black rubber device inside. Then she returned to the bedroom to continue dressing. She drew on the skirt over her hips. It was so tight that it felt like a second skin and rubbed against the plug as she moved. Picking up the jacket she moved to the wardrobe to pick out the shoes. There was only one pair of peach coloured shoes in sight and these had a 5" stiletto heel! She slipped her feet into them and teetered into the kitchen where she made herself a cup of tea with honey and split open a pink grapefruit for breakfast.

The clock on the wall showed time slipping away as she absent mindedly ate her breakfast. She was dreading what this morning would bring. How on earth was she going to be able to hide that awful picture of herself on her laptop? Still mulling this over, she picked up her purse and made her way out of the apartment.

The drive to work was uneventful and she had managed to gain a measure of equilibrium by the time she walked through the doors of Malinson & Partners. The first person she saw was David, standing near reception and casually chatting with one of the other partners. She had no doubt her every move was under scrutiny! As she moved across the reception area two or three of her colleagues murmured a good morning. Making an effort, Kristy smiled at them and greeted them in kind. Looking slightly startled but gratified, they smiled back and moved off.

"Think she got laid last night?" she overheard one of her male colleagues say to his friend.

"Who knows, but if she did, let's hope it's a regular thing!" his friend replied fervently.

Kristy continued towards her office, making an effort to positively acknowledge each greeting made to her. By the time she reached her secretary's desk, her face ached from the effort of keeping a smile on her face. Still, at least she had a few hours in the sanctuary of her own office before she had to face David in his!

Susan handed her a cup of green tea and followed her into the office.

"About your schedule today, Ms McCall." she began. "Mr Bourne has asked that your 11:00am meeting be brought forward to 8:30."

For a moment Kristy could only stare at her secretary numbly. Finally she pulled herself together.

"Thank you Susan. Please could you advise Mr Bourne that I will be there," she said, showing Susan to the door and firmly closing it behind her. Collapsing into her chair she was unaware of the amazement written across her secretary's face. Never before had her boss said please and thank you to her in the same sentence. Maybe her weekend away had done her some good after all!

Kristy gathered her composure and presented herself at David's office at the allotted time. Helen, by now aware that her boss had instigated a daily meeting with Ms McCall, pressed the intercom as soon as she saw her approach.

"Ms McCall is here Mr Bourne," she announced.

"Excellent. Show her in please Helen," David replied.

Helen rose from her seat and opened the door to David's office, ushering Kristy through. "Shall I hold all calls, Mr Bourne?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you Helen," David said, smiling at her.

As soon as the door closed, the smile slipped off his face. Moving to stand close to Kirsty he ordered her hand over the keys to her apartment and then to strip and assume Position 1. Kristy obediently stripped off her clothes, folding them in a neat pile and sank to her knees, the tips of her stiletto heels digging into her buttocks.

"I trust you enjoyed your gift last night!" he said mockingly. "You will come to experience true heights of pleasure in my service. So much so that the pictures will need no editing. However, all such pleasure shall be at my command and my instigation and only if you have pleased me! So tell me slave, have you wanted to cum recently?"

Eyes downcast Kristy replied "Yes Sir" in a low voice.

"And have you achieved a climax on your own?" was the next question fired at her.

"No Sir," she answered.

"Why is that?" he demanded.

Kristy blushed. "Because I just couldn't manage it by myself!" she eventually blurted out.

She was rewarded by a hard blow across her ass, pushing the plug deeper inside.

"Slave, you were told you were not to cum without my permission and yet you tried to bring yourself to climax! The fact that you could not cum does not mitigate your actions. This will go down in the punishment book!" David told her.

"I'm sorry Sir, I only tried on the Sunday night. I haven't done so since!" Kristy assured him.

"Very well, slave. I happen to know this is true." David said. "For your honesty I will be lenient in your punishment, but be warned, they have accumulated this week!"

He moved around in front of Kristy and unzipped his pants, revealing a flaccid penis.

"Service me!" he commanded.

Kristy dutifully took the limp cock into her mouth and started to work on it, licking, sucking teasing until it started to stiffen and swell. David took hold of her pony tail, pulling her head back and rammed deep into her throat. Kristy gagged but somehow managed to keep going. Again he thrust himself deep inside her before pulling out completely. He bent down and moved his hand between her pussy lips. She was sopping wet.

"Position 2!" he commanded. As Kristy meekly complied, he moved around behind her and drew on a rubber glove before withdrawing the plug from her ass. He replaced it with two of his fingers swiftly inserted, probing deeply up inside her. Kristy let out a moan, thankful that it was muffled by the thick carpet in David's office.

"You want this, don't you slave?" David said in a low voice.

Kristy buried her face in the carpet, too ashamed by her body's betrayal to say anything. Suddenly her head was yanked cruelly backwards as David grabbed her ponytail.

"I said you want this, don't you slave?" David repeated.

"Y-yes Sir" Kristy stammered.

"Then you must ask for it!" David instructed. "You must tell me that you want me to fuck your ass and make you cum!"

As he spoke, his fingers continued their probing inside her.

Closing her eyes, Kristy summoned up her courage. "Please Sir. I want you to fuck my ass and make me cum," she said in a low but clear voice.

"Very well slave, but this will be done in silence. Open your mouth!" David instructed.

Kristy dutifully opened her mouth and David inserted a ball gag, swiftly securing it tightly around her head. He removed the glove and moved his hand underneath her body, his fingers slipping easily between her labia lips and up into her pussy. Kristy moaned again and tried to push against his fingers, only to be rewarded with a hard blow across the ass and the withdrawal of his fingers.

"You are here to please me, not yourself. If you do that once more without being told to do so, I will stop and you will not be allowed to cum. Do you understand?"

Kristy nodded her head.

David positioned himself behind her, his still firm cock probing the entrance to her ass. With one smooth thrust he was inside her. A muffled gasp came from Kristy. He withdrew slightly and then thrust again, this time harder and deeper. By now she was becoming accustomed to him and her ass accommodated him easily. He moved his hand back to her pussy and his fingers worked their way inside her. Settling into a rhythm, his cock and fingers worked in parallel, deftly driving her steadily towards climax. Just as she approached the point of climax David leaned over and spoke quietly in her ear.

"You will not cum yet, slave. You will hold back until I tell you that you may cum. Understand?"

Frantically Kristy nodded and closed her eyes, focussing desperately on holding back the threatening climax. David resumed his efforts, fingers and cock working in unison. By now Kristy was awash in sensations, barely aware of her surroundings but desperately trying to obey her Master's commands. Her body started to shake with the effort of holding back her climax. David could feel himself nearing his own orgasm and increased the pace and power of his thrusts. Finally he shot his load and at the same time pinched down on Kristy's clit with his free hand. As she battled to stave off her climax he finally murmured "you may cum, slave" and Kristy fell over the edge into the most powerfully intense orgasm.

She barely felt David's withdrawal or the butt plug as he reinserted it. He removed the gag and allowed her a few moments to compose herself before ordering her to her feet. Her juices ran down the inside of her thigh, but when she asked if she could use some tissues to clean herself up, he refused. She was to stay like that for the rest of the day as a reminder that she attained pleasure only at his hands and at his whim. Head bowed, Kristy meekly accepted what she was told.

"Now for your instructions today, slave." David said. "When you are suitably composed you may get dressed. I have decided that in addition to spending each weekend at my mansion, you will undergo intensive training next week. To that end, you will request an interview with the managing partner and request a week's stress leave. You will tell him that you have been under too heavy a workload recently and need some time to recuperate. Be convincing. I will tolerate no excuse for failure. You will be at the mansion next week, either voluntarily or by force. Is this clear?"

Still kneeling as David had not yet told her she could move, Kristy replied. "Yes Sir," she said meekly. Her heart was leaden in her chest. After trying so hard to prove how tough and capable she was, this request was going to make her look as if she were struggling to cope!

"Next, you will go shopping this lunch time. You have abused your poor secretary for far too long. She deserves some kind of compensation. To this end, I expect you to book her into the Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club for the weekend and arrange for her to receive their top of the range spa package. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir!" Kristy replied. This was going to cost her an arm and a leg. The Fairmont didn't come cheap, but she knew that nothing less was going to satisfy her Master.

"Very well. You may get dressed. Report to me at the end of the day. You will keep the plug in today and every day this week."

With that, David sat down behind his desk and ignoring Kristy completely he started to work on the files stacked on his desk. Kristy quietly dressed and used a tissue to repair her smeared lipstick. Thank goodness she had used a neutral shade this morning! Finally she let herself out, trying not to think about her sopping wet pussy and the slightly damp track down her leg.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds