• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Island Fever Ch. 04

Island Fever Ch. 04

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ami and Liesel are still hot after their day on the beach.

*****

Ren had gotten back from his dive trip at little after noon, and he headed for the room for a quick shower and to rinse his gear. Ami had texted him earlier and said she was hanging out on the beach with a new friend, so he thought he'd head down to the hotel bar, have a beer and do a little reading. He had picked up the latest Jack Reacher novel for the trip, and as usual, he was engrossed in the character's latest adventures.

He parked on a bar stool that gave him a view of the TV in case someone decided to turn off European football in favor of the American variety. The Cowboys were playing today, and he wanted to see the score. He wasn't a Cowboys fan; quite the opposite. In fact, he rooted for anyone playing against the Cowboys. It drove some of his fellow Texans crazy.

He had just opened his book when a tall, muscular blond man walked in to the bar and sat on a stool beside him. He ordered something in Dutch or German, Ren wasn't sure which, and the bartender set to work making a bloody Mary, extra spicy.

"That's a good way to start the day," Ren said, striking up a friendly conversation.

"Yes, it is," he replied. "It has the four basic food groups: Vodka, lime juice, pepper and vegetables."

Ren laughed, and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Ren McCormick," he said, extending his hand.

"Max Hoojen," the man replied with a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you."

"First time in Curacao?" Max asked.

"Yes, it is," Ren replied. "We got in last night, but we're already having a great time. How about you?"

"No, we come here quite regularly. I'm in the banking business, and we do a lot of transactions with the financial institutions on the island. I assume you're American?"

"It shows, huh?" Ren smiled.

"Just the accent. We don't get many Texans around here, or in Amsterdam where I'm from."

"You've got a good ear," Ren said. "Most people in the United States don't realize I'm from Texas. I grew up in the big city, so I only use the drawl when it suits my purposes."

The two men shared a couple more drinks talking about things guys usually talk about when Max's phone dinged indicating a text message.

"Ah, it's from my wife. She's been on the beach all morning making friends, but she apparently needs me now for some reason. It was nice to meet you. Maybe we will see you around over the next week."

"Nice to meet you too, Max. I enjoyed talking with you. We'll definitely be around. Maybe we can get together with the wives for dinner one night this week," Ren said.

"Great idea! Check with your wife on a good night. We're in Room 160 if you want to get in touch with us."

"Perfect. We're in in 377. Have a great rest of your day."

Ren took off toward the beach to find Ami, but before he even reached the pool, he got a text that she was back in the room, so he changed course for their room to find out the plan for the rest of the day.

***

Max swiped his card key across the lock and entered the suite. "Liesel, I'm back. What did you need babe?"

"I'm ... in ... here," she called, her voice coming from the bedroom, but sounding odd.

Max entered the bedroom and his jaw hit the floor.

Liesel was completely naked on the bed, kneeling upright with her legs spread wide. One end of her pink rabbit vibrator was wedged against the bed, and the business end was plunged deep in her pussy. She was grinding against the rabbit ears as she rode the toy up and down.

Her breasts were bouncing with her motion, and she appeared close to climax. "I ... couldn't ... wait ... for ... you!" she gasped and then came. He watched as four powerful shudders worked their way from her pelvis up her body and came out of her mouth as loud screams.

He realized that his shorts had tented out with his erection but he stood there transfixed by his beautiful wife.

"Don't just fucking stand there!" she demanded. "Take off your clothes and fuck me!"

Max was out of his shorts and shirt in a heartbeat and crawled on the bed, his large dick lengthening by the second.

He moved to kiss Liesel, but she was having none of that. She shoved his shoulder so that he fell over on to his back, and she scrambled down between his legs and engulfed his cock in her mouth. He groaned instantly at the sensation as she bobbed her head up and down rapidly, getting him fully hard.

He was just getting into the blowjob when she stopped suddenly and straddled his cock, taking his entire length into her in a single thrust. He groaned even louder, not just from the feeling of her warm wet pussy enveloping him but also from the force of her weight coming down on him.

She pressed her hands to his chest to aid in her motion, and he raised his to her swinging breasts, cupping them, and squeezing her hard nipples.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "Pinch them! Harder!"

He did as he was told, but dropped his right hand down to grasp her buttock, his fingers crawling toward her crack but they were not quite able to reach its center.

Liesel stopped her motion and spun around, never allowing Max's cock to escape her clutches. She dropped her hand between her legs and used her fingers to circle her clit as she began riding him again, this time reverse cowgirl style.

She leaned toward his feet a little and said, "Put your finger in my ass!"

Max moved his hands between their legs where their bodies joined. He coated his thumb with the lubrication she was producing and slid it up her crack to find her tight little rosebud. Grasping her butt to spread her open, he pressed his thumb against her hole and held it there firmly while she moved up and down on him.

He didn't push his digit into her, but rather, as she relaxed and moved, her little asshole opened gradually and began sucking him in, allowing him to go a little deeper with each downward stroke.

"Ugh, oh God! Yes!" she cried, enjoying the slight discomfort as she continued to frig her clit.

Max understood that right now, this was all about her pleasure, so he concentrated on helping her cum. Her asshole had fully expanded to accept his thumb, and he was now able to set up a syncopated rhythm that kept one of her holes filled at all times.

Liesel had lost the ability for coherent speech as she drove toward her orgasm. Guttural groans filled the air as first Max's cock filled her cunt followed immediately by his thumb violating her ass.

When she came, her back arched and one hand rose to her left breast to squeeze the nipple hard as her fingers of her right hand continued to circle her clit. Max sent this thumb deep into her ass so that both of her holes contracted around their respective members.

Liesel collapsed in a daze, and Max gently thrust is cock into her as she recovered. He allowed his thumb to slip from her ass, knowing she would be sensitive and a little sore there. He hands traced the contours of her back until she came back to earth and looked over her shoulder down at him.

She smiled a little apologetically. "Sorry," she said, "I was in a state."

"I'll say," he grinned, but "I don't think an apology is necessary ... unless you're thinking of stopping now."

"I wouldn't do that to you, baby. I want to feel you cum inside me."

And with that, she started riding him again, but this time, she reached down between his legs and grasped his balls, fondling them and tugging on them. Then she wetted her finger and leaned forward so that he would have a better view of her ass, which she knew he loved, and slid her finger under his balls to his tight asshole.

Max loved it when she fingered him the same way he had just done her. The pressure on his prostate never failed to get him off quickly. He bent his knees slightly to give her better access, and she inserted her finger to the first joint before pushing onward. She knew she didn't have to be gentle with him. He liked it a little rough.

Max let out a groan of appreciation as he pumped his cock into Liesel and gazed at her spread ass and the cute little rosebud he had just finger-fucked. It wasn't long before he felt the buildup in his balls, and the combination of his wife's sopping pussy, the finger up his ass and the view he was gazing at was too much. He groaned loudly and pumped the contents of his balls into his wife's eager hole, making it even wetter than it already was.

When the last drop had been squeezed out, Liesel rose to lift herself off of him, and he saw a long string of his own cum drip from her pussy down onto his balls.

"Wow!" he said. "What came over you? Not that I'm complaining."

Liesel giggled. I met a new friend on the beach today, and let's just say that she got me all hot and bothered.

"Mmmm. Is she someone we can play with?" he asked hopefully.

"I think so," Liesel replied, "but she's married, and I haven't met her husband, but she seemed 'open' to new ideas, so we'll see. I invited them to join us for dinner tonight so we could get to know them."

"Excellent!" Max said. "In case it doesn't work out, I met an American at the bar earlier that I liked. He and his wife are here vacationing, and I suggested we might get together for dinner."

"Super!" Liesel said. "Double your pleasure, double your fun! Now, come on. We can't sit around here all day fucking. We'd better get ready for dinner."

***

Ren groaned and came in Ami's mouth. She swallowed most of it, scooping up a stray rivulet that seeped from the corner of her mouth, and then licked her finger clean. She sat back on her haunches and looked up at him with a smile on her face. His shorts were still around his ankles, and Ami still had her bikini on.

He wasn't sure what prompted it, but his wife had gone down on him as soon as he entered the room. No words, no foreplay, just unzipped his shorts, yanked them down and took him in her mouth.

"Now that's how you should greet me every time I come home," he said with a smile.

"You wish!" she said with a laugh. "I just felt like I owed you a little after my activities of the day."

His first thought was that she had gone on a shopping spree that he would be paying for for months, but she proceeded to tell him about the woman she had met on the beach today, and what had transpired.

Ren was dumbstruck at his normally reserved wife, but the erection he was sporting despite having just cum told Ami that he was totally turned on by the idea of his wife making it with a woman on the beach in broad daylight.

"You're not mad, are you?" she asked, just to be sure.

"Are you kidding? That's the hottest thing I've ever heard. I'm only mad that I wasn't there to watch."

Ami giggled, but said, "I wish you had been watching. That would have been even more exciting!"

"Anyway, I hope you don't mind, but we're going to have dinner with her and her husband tonight at an old fort that has been turned into a restaurant."

"Awesome! I'm not sure how I'll react, though, looking across the table at her knowing that she finger-banged my wife just a few hours before," he said.

"Just keep your napkin in your lap," his wife teased. "We don't want that monster scaring them away."

Ren laughed, but was secretly pleased. What guy doesn't like being told by his wife that he has a big dick?

"I just hope you'll still be hungry after that little snack you just had," Ren said, teasing her right back.

"You know me," Ami said with a smile, "I always like eating dessert first."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Island Fever Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 358 milliseconds