It All Comes Out In Therapy Ch. 02

"I have never cheated on my husband. He's the only man I've ever been with."

Her voice quivered with emotion as she said the words. He watched her, saw the tears building in her eyes, the anger and hurt in them. All he wanted to do was kiss her. Actually, he wanted to do much more than that. Still holding her, he pulled her into a tight hug, his lips teasing her earlobe.

"We came here to talk, if you want we'll do just that, nothing more," his mouth said. The rest of his body was telling a different story, patently reacting to having her in such close proximity. Her body was pressed tightly against his, and his hands were freely roaming over her though her dress.

"I don't know what to say," she said into his chest.

Reluctantly, he released his grip on her, pulling her away so he could look at her. Her eyes still held a mixture of emotions. Something painful seemed to be the most prevalent, dominating her thoughts.

"Who broke your heart?" he asked staring deep into her eyes. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something deep within him called out to this woman. They barely knew each other, but there was a connection. Something told him to hold on tight to this woman and never let her go.

She stared at him for a minute, and then the dam broke. She told him everything. Her relationship with her husband, the cheating, they're lack of sex, her job, her passion for art, in all forums. Franco just stood holding her, listening. She told him how she wanted to go to art school, how she wanted to travel the world and experience different things, cultures, food, People. She told him her dreams, the ones forgotten about because they had no place in real life. Dreams like, running away to the place where her family traced her roots back to. She wanted to go there and paint the beauty she only saw in pictures.

"Why don't you just do it? What's stopping you? Baby, there's a whole big world out there, just waiting for you. You don't wannna wake up one morning, old and full of regret do you?"

She stared into his eyes again, he found himself tracing his fingertips along her jaw line.

"No," she whispered leaning in closer to him, still staring into his eyes. "I don't want to regret anything."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds