It All Started With A Song

I pulled her away from me, and looked at her. "Tanya, I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but of course I hope you realize what you should have done. I love you with all my heart, and I cannot imagine a life without you. I can forgive you, but you have to know that I need a wife here with me, and Casey needs her mother."

"Oh baby, yes, yes, that is what I want to. You saw my press conference this morning. I don't care about anything but being here with you and Casey. I will make this up to you. I'm going to fuck your brains out, and give you so many blow jobs your dick may fall off."

Now I really had to laugh, and so did she after she realized what she just said. We kissed and hugged for several minutes on the bed. Then I led her to the shower where we stripped off our clothes, and showered together. I got the first blow job in the shower.

After drying off, we laid down on the bed arm in arm. We made out for awhile, then made love. We both took time pleasing each other. It may have been our most beautiful moments of lovemaking ever.

After several mind boggling orgasms, and several hours of husband and wife lovemaking, we decided it was time to go get Casey. She was so excited when she saw Tanya. They hugged for a long time.

From that day forward our marriage was stronger than ever. We decided it was time to give Casey a little brother or sister, which is good since Tanya was really trying to fuck me to death. I never knew she could be so sexy.

I decided that what happened in Nashville, will stay in Nashville as far as Tanya was concerned. I never held it against her, or even mentioned it. She doesn't mention it anymore. It was traumatic for her, but she, and we, survived.

Randy Atkins is another story.

Epilogue:

The press conference went viral. It was picked up by every major news station in America. The video went on You Tube. There was an outpouring of sympathy for Tanya. We were hounded by reporters for awhile, but fortunately, people have short memories, so it died out.

We were also contacted by numerous women's organizations offering support. Some pretty prominent women lawyers convinced us to sue the shit out of Randy Atkins, and the record company. So we did.

We eventually settled out of court for $5 million. Randy lost his job, and never worked in the music business again. I really don't know, or care what happened to him.

An Austin record company took over the distribution of the single she had just recorded in Nashville. It was part of our settlement with the Nashville record company. It went to number one in no time. All the publicity we had gotten didn't hurt.

Tanya recorded several more songs that she had written, and put out her first album. It did ok, but I guess once the hoopla died down, so did her popularity.

I sold my business, and spent all my time with Tanya. We were well off financially, so I was always by her side.

After the album, Tanya decided to focus just on song writing. Since she had now established her name, she had no problem getting her songs recorded by some really big name artist. She has now won three Grammys for songwriting.

Tanya went off her birth control, and we had a little boy. Once she removed the goalie, I had no trouble knocking her up. Hell, she was fucking me every time I pulled my pants down. It was even hard to take a piss, looking over my shoulder to see if she was going to attack me. I loved it.

Casey loves her little brother, Jacob, so much. We are a happy family, and have so much to be thankful for. What would have happened if I had not gone to Nashville? I don't know. I'm pretty sure Tanya would have done something. She would have eventually come clean to me, I think. It doesn't matter. Our life is good, and we are happy.

It all started with a song.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds