• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Could Be Worse Ch. 01

It Could Be Worse Ch. 01

It was happy hour when I first met the doe eyed Cindy. While attending college she was working as a waitress when she approached us at the bar and hit on me in the way only a woman can. Her hair was sandy brown with a lot of blonde in it. Her breasts were 34 D's. Her thin waist topped her ass which was to die for.

We went out later that week and I was first date smitten. Our second date ended with a round robin romp in my bed. Cin liked it all. She gave oral sex like it was life saving for her and she loved having her pussy eaten. I mean really loved my face in her cunt. At the end of our fourth date we made plans for her to move in with me. I was all in. I was hers.

Our circle of friends would get together regularly at bar where Cin wound up bar tending her way through engineering school.

One night after closing the bar we ended up at Tom's apartment. After a few drinks and a joint Tom excuse himself to take a shower. Cin and I began to make out and one thing leading to another I had her blouse opened and was nursing on one of the beautiful boobs when Tom returned in his bathrobe.

"Don't let me interrupt" he said to us.

We continued for a few seconds when out of the blue I looked her in the eye and asked Tom to join us. He did.

As he was mauling her tits I moved down, removed her slacks and panties and began eating her pussy. Tom is trying to get closer to her so I moved out of his way to a chair to watch.

Tom fingered her cunt with one hand as he untied his robe with the other. He was nude underneath and his hard cock jutting out and up was quickly in Cin's hand. She stroked him as he knelt, one foot on the floor, the other on the couch. She jacked his cock and held his balls and smile at me.

Tom got between her legs and they began to fuck. Watching excited me. I was fascinated as Cin wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him in tighter.

She looked over to see me slowly masturbating and gave me a wicked smile.

After a few minutes Tom grunted his cum into my woman and lay on top for a breather. After catching her breath, Cin told him to move off so I could have my turn.

I stuck my cock into her cum filled pussy and feeling his seed coat my dick came instantly.

We left for home shortly thereafter.

The next day over our morning coffee Cin wanted to discuss the events of the prior evening. She was particularly curious about how I could have gotten so excited as to cum so fast. I was unable to explain it to her but I tried. I told her how sexy she looked with her legs around his ass and how I felt strange but aroused watching their fuck session.

We both agreed that last night was not a one off and invited Tom over the following weekend. Sexual tension was building all week. I suggested that Cin wear her pink negligee hose and my favorite red panties for Tom.

Saturday evening and Tom, figuring he was going to fuck my girl friend was at our place on time.

Telling Cin how sexy she looked he gave her a quick kiss and smiled to me. We talked over drinks for a few minutes and I asked Cin to open her negligee and show Tom her breasts.

That was all it took. Cin stood, removed the nightie and posed for Tom in her hose and red panties.

Holding her hand out, Cin led Tom to our bedroom with me following in hot pursuit. I lay on my side and watched as Tom and Cin fondled each other. Tom removed her panties and without looking, just kind of backward tossed them in my direction.

Cin sat up and removed his shirt and as she reached for his belt Tom stepped back, stood and took off his pants and underwear in one motion. I followed suit and stripped myself. Standing by the bed he looked at Cin and asked what she wanted. Cin told him she wanted his cock in her now.

Tom moved between her legs and stuck his cock in her and held still. I watched Cin thrust her hips up fucking herself on his dick wanting it deep in her pussy.

Lying next to them, my head at the foot of the bed I reached out and took the red panties and was slowly masturbating with them. Cin looked over Tom's shoulder and saw what I was doing. That same wicked look was again in her eyes as she watched me using her panties on my dick.

Humping her pussy Tom grunted his cum into my girl again. Then it was my turn.

His cum on my cock pushed me past any limit I've ever had. Something about knowing he had used my woman and left his seed where mine should be was a little humiliating and very erotic. Almost as soon as I entered her freshly fucked cunt I came.

Adjourning to living room Cin, having cleaned up joined Tom on the couch as I sat on the rug in front of them, the three of us still nude.

Finishing his drink, Tom put his glass down and taking Cindy's glass from her put it with his on the coffee table. They began to fondle and kiss.

Cin glanced at me a saw I was hard and again slowly masturbating to the scene before me. Cin knelt between Tom's thighs and looking him in the eye lowered her head and licked his nut sack. Then licking her way up his cock engulfed it nearly taking it all.

Still making eye contact with him Cin proceeded to give Tom a slow, slurping, wet blow job. Having cum recently Tom's orgasm was slow in coming and Cin seemed to be lost in his crotch laving and kissing, swallowing his cock and nuzzling his balls.

Finally Tom reached out and grabbing a handful of her hair thrust his hips up and blew his nut into my girl friend's mouth.

Cin swallowed and suckled his softening dick and then without warning she turned to me kissing me and sticking her tongue in my mouth. I tasted Tom's cum. It wasn't too bad but decidedly demeaning as I saw Tom smiling at me. I lost it and came on myself. Cin locked eyes with me and gave that same wicked look.

After Tom left I asked Cin what the hell was that? She told me she had an inspired moment and that I shouldn't make too much out of it because I was now eating hers and Tom's fuck sauce out of her anyway.

She was right and I groaned into her pussy and humped my dick on the bed cumming for the third time that night. Cin saw or felt me cum and had me turn over so she could squat over my face. Taking her finger and dabbing what little spunk I had left on my stomach raised up and stuck her finger in my mouth.

Looking at me intently sucking her finger she let me know how hot it was for her to see me humiliate myself in front of Tom. My God I thought. What is happening here but continued to suck on her finger before she lowered her cunt back on my face and told me to get it all. I complied.

We were at a friend's house a week or so later and getting high was the order of the day. I was in the den with a group talking to a girl new to our circle of friends when Cin came in.

She walked up to us, took my hand and pulling me away told the woman I'd been with no women for me. We only play with men.

Now I'm totally humiliated. When we finally left on the way home I let Cin know I was angry with her. I didn't understand why said would do that to me. She explained that it turned her on to embarrass me like that but she still loved me. She also pointed out as if I hadn't noticed, we only had men as a third party sex. I cooled off with her reasoning and we went home ending the night fucking. Afterwards she sat on my face again telling me to get it all that cum out her pussy.

Three days later I'm home from work waiting for her. When Cin arrived at her usual time she had a male co-worker with her. She introduced me to Stan and with that same wicked look I'd become familiar with she asked me to make some drinks while she changed.

Stan and I were sitting on the couch chatting up sports, news and general bullshit when Cindy entered wearing the same negligee and red panties I asked her to wear for Tom. Sitting across from us Cin crossed her legs flashing her red panties for us and asked me if I trusted her. I told her I did and she told me to go with the flow tonight.

Having agreed to do that she shocked me by telling Stan to stand in front of her and for me to go to him and take his shirt off.

I must have paled because Cin told me to go with it almost snapping at me. Doing as she asked I pulled his polo over his head and off.

Cin then told me to remove his shoes and socks. When I asked her why she again stunned me by saying it will be easier for me to get his pants off that way.

Feeling like a complete asshole I knelt and untied his shoes. Stan actually steadied himself by putting his hand on my head when lifting his feet one at a time for me to remove his shoes and socks.

Cin had come over to stand by him as I completed my task. Attempting to rise, she put her hand on my shoulder and told to stay where I was and unbuckle Stan's belt.

I looked up at her and saw that she had reached inside her nightie and was stroking her right boob while looking down at me.

Reaching for his belt I loosened it. Cin told me to take his pants off. I hesitated. Looking down at me she said impatiently that she wanted this to happen.

Resigning myself to her demands, I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down. Stan again used my head for balance allowing me to completely remove his trousers.

Cin with her hand still on my shoulder was watching me intently and simply nodded her head.

Understanding her intent and without being told I reached out and took the waist band of his boxers and pulled them down to his feet.

Still on my knees I looked at Stan's cock. Hanging soft over his balls I studied it. It was a nice cock but not too large and I knew those balls would soon empty themselves in my woman.

Cin had me get up, disrobe, and stand beside Stan so she could compare cocks.

Standing between us Cin took hold of both our dicks and hefted them. Then with her left hand she took my wrist and moved my hand to his cock. She told me to hold his cock and stepped back a little. I held his cock looking down at it in my hand. She's got me holding a man's dick that is going to fuck her I'm thinking when I feel pressure on my shoulder. Cin is pushing me back down in front of Stan so I can get a better look.

So now I'm on my knees in front of the guy she's going to fuck and I'm holding his cock for him. What have I become I wonder but at the same time my cock begins to harden.

Cin removes her negligee, drops her panties beside me and moves in to kiss him. She lets him feel her ass and he's getting erect in my hand.

Turning to me has me lick her pussy so it's nice and wet for Stan to fuck.

Letting his cock go I'm licking like I'm possessed trying to regain some dignity as a man. When I feel something on my cheek.

Cin had reached down and tugged his cock in my direction. I tried to move to get out of the way when Cin told me to stay where I was.

I looked up to see her smirking down at me as she began to rub his cock across my face. "I want this and so do you." she hissed "You just don't know it yet."

As she rubbed his dick across my lips I could feel his pre-cum wetting them. "Open up John" she tells me "get him wet for me." Now I'm in a haze and hardly resist opening my mouth for her to place his cock in.

"Suck it" I'm told and I do. Bobbing up and down trying not to gag I'm feeling an excitement I've never known.

As I get into a rhythm on Stan's cock my dick gets hard. WTF I'm thinking. Here I am with a dick in my mouth and I'm hard.

Looking back up I see them both watching me. Stan has a big grin. Cin has a smirk. I feel my masculinity leave as humiliation washes over me. I'm not a man I thought to myself. I'm sucking the cock that's going to fuck my woman. Why is my dick hard?

She pulls him away from my sucking mouth telling me that they are going into our bedroom to fuck. If I wanted to join them I had to put her panties on. Still on my knees I watch them leave the room.

Taking up the red panties I consider for a few seconds whether to join them or not. My cock deciding for me, I stand and I pull her panties on.

Walking to the bedroom I notice how cool the panty feels against my dick. Entering the bedroom I find them both just sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me enter. "I told you the cocksucker would do it" she laughed at Stan. "You owe me lunch."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Could Be Worse Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds