• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Had To Be Magic Ch. 01

It Had To Be Magic Ch. 01

123

This is part 1 of a 3 part story. Thanks for all the help from my editor. All people are over 18 and this is a work of fiction. It is only real in my mind.

It had to be magic.

Part 1 – The Discovery

It is amazing how things that happen when you are young can have such huge consequences when you get older. The story I have to tell is pretty wild but, as I have heard, it said truth is stranger than fiction. It all started about 6 months ago when my sister called me up out of the blue. We had not talked in a few months. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she wanted a favor.

"Teddy, how is my favorite brother doing?"

Teddy has always been my pet name for me ever since I was a baby. My first stuffed animal was a teddy bear and my sister never let me forget, even at the age of 24. Barb is over a year older than me and never missed a chance to remind me, I also had my own pet name for her, Barb. She used to play with Barbie's all the time. But somehow it never seemed to get under her skin, me calling her Barb, as it did me being called Teddy.

"Hey Barb. I can tell from the tone of your voice you want a favor from me." Even without meaning to, I let out a sigh and answered with a little bit of gruffness in my own voice.

"Now you know I just love to talk to my favorite brother, that's all." Her tone was like honey.

"Come off it. I'm your only brother and you know it, so what gives?" I was really started to lose my patience.

"OK, I was telling my friends about how wonderful a magician you are and want you to do a show for me and my friends at a big party. It will be a pretty big crowd. I even asked everyone to pitch in, and we can pay you $500 for a good show. Before you say no, remember when we were kids and you were learning, who was it that always was your assistant and helped you for days on end?" Her tone had a minor hint of reproach in it.

Shit, I hate it when she plays the guilt card on me. It was true; she was always there for me. From the time I was 16 and really took my magic serious, she helped me in every way. If I learned a new trick and needed an audience or an assistant, she was always there. She was very understanding and really took an interest in my hobby. I knew there wasn't any way I could tell her no, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her.

"Sis, you know I would be glad to help you, but it would take a month for me to practice up and get everything together for a really good show." I added just a bit of regret in my own voice.

"Besides you know for the past 5 years, I have really only been working on my escape tricks more than simple magic tricks. The set up time is a lot longer than just a few coins," I told her really trying to get her to understand that this would take a while to work up and I was not just trying to get out of it

"Not a problem Teddy. The Party is not for three months and you will have lots of time to work all the details out. You have no idea how much I appreciate this and will do everything I can to help you get ready." There was no way to hide the excitement in her voice. She was really thrilled.

"OK sis, I'll do it. As you knew I would." I sighed.

"You are the best. I know you need a place to set up and practice. Why not bring everything over to my house? There is a full basement that you can set everything up there for the whole performance. I know you don't have room in that little apartment of yours." Her voice was squeaking in that high pitched tone when she gets really excited.

"Sounds great I will start moving all my props from the storage building and set everything up at your house. This is going to be a lot of work and long hours. I hope this is worth it," I told her just to let her know this was a really big favor.

As I hung up the phone, I was actually very excited myself. I had been working for years on all the different tricks and escapes and wanted to put on a big show for an audience. I never did more just a few simple tricks. Never an entire show, and this would be a chance to show off how good I had really gotten. I knew I was good. There was not a single trick that I have seen or watched others do that I could not do as well. But my true passion was being an escape artist. The first time I saw guy chained up and put in a box and escaped, I was hooked. I would try to duplicate the tricks till I figured it out and tried to find way to improve on the idea.

I guess this is really where my sister helped me the most. The first time I tried an escape, I would do it to my sister first. I would study the way the chains, handcuffs or even rope was tied to see how I could get out of it. I remember like it was yesterday, the first time that I asked her to help me. I told her I wanted to go beyond just magic and become a great escape artist. I told her I had to have someone to help me and begged her to help. She was so sweet she agreed and from that point on, if I need an assistant she was there.

The next day I went over to her house and delivered my first load of props. She met me at the door with a big smile and a hug that had to make anyone smile back. As we unloaded the first load of props, I could not help but notice how really beautiful my sister had become. Her hair had gotten even longer than the last time I saw her and her form fitting T-shirt really showed off her chest. Every time I had seen her, she was always in baggy clothes. I had never realized just how much she had filled out. There was a lot to move and we were both pretty sweaty from the hauling. I could not help but notice the way her T-shirt rode up and showed a totally flat tummy with a belly piercing. I didn't mean to stare but I kept my eyes on her belly button ring just a little too long when she caught me staring.

"Checking out your sister, Teddy?" she said with a teasing note and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Don't be gross. I just happen to notice your belly button ring. That's something new since the last time I saw you." I was trying to make it look very innocent and not like I was perving on my sister.

She gave me that little 'yea right' look, but seemed willing to drop the conversation anyway. After several hours of hauling and unpacking, I was ready to stop. We both were pretty exhausted. We dropped on the couch with a plop. I opened my eyes when I felt a cold beer placed in my hand.

"Been saving these for us to finish. Now who is the best sister?" Barb looked as tired as I felt. I popped the top and took a deep drink. It hit the spot.

"You are the best sis. This had to be the best beer I have ever had." I said as I took a sip.

"The food of the God's. No expense spared for this one of a kind, truly unique beer." I said as I held up the beer and looked at the label.

"Bob's Discount Beer." I said pretending to read the label.

"Smart ass. If you don't want it just say so and I will drink it." Barb stuck her lips out and up as she said this to let me know she didn't think was funny.

"Just raggin on you, sis. You know I want it." But even as I was telling her this she was trying to get it back out of my hand.

"Come on. You know I was kidding." I was laughing and trying to keep her from taking it as she smacked me with a couch pillow

The pillow made contact with my beer and it flew out of my hand. It was like watching a slow motion shot as I watched the beer tip end over end, covering my sister's T-shirt, face, shorts and finally the couch. Since she had the beers on ice, it was cold. As the beer made contact with her shirt, several things seemed to happen all at once. She took a huge gasp from the cold liquid hitting hot skin, her shirt became somewhat transparent and her nipples became so hard that I could see them trying to poke through the bra she was wearing. As the shock of the cold began to wean, I could see she was really getting mad.

"Look what you did to me?" Her hands were held up like I need some prompting to notice she was covered in beer. It was so funny I could not help but laugh.

Just as I was about to remind her that she was the one that hit my beer with the pillow, I looked up and saw her face scrunched up as a drop of beer ran down her forehead, over her nose and just dropped. This made me start laughing again. Finally her frown turned to smile and then a laugh as well. Before long, we were both laughing. She got up to get a towel to wipe off her face and clean up the spilled beer on the couch. I told her I would get the couch so she could go change.

I had the couch all cleaned up when she returned with a new T-shirt. She had a towel over her head, drying her hair. As she ran the towel over her hair, her breasts were bouncing; there was no doubt she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hard nipples were poking through the material. It was so hypnotic I could not keep from watching. What had captured my attention were her pierced nipples. I could see the outline of the rings through her T-shirt. They were not small rings; they were very large and went up and down as she continued to rub her hair dry with the towel. I am not sure if my eyes were bulging out, or if my mouth was open, but there was no doubt she caught me. I felt like a deer caught in headlights, unable to move or say anything. In a flash, my cock was rock hard in my pants, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. She glanced at my growing problem for just a second then at my face, that I am sure was turning red. I guess she understood my reaction or just didn't want to address it, so she just sat on the couch and acted like she didn't notice.

"Next time you do something like that, you can get your own beer," she said with a smile, letting me know she didn't mean it.

We were back to kidding each other. The tension left the room big time. Even though the stress left, my hard on would not. As hard as I tried, I could not stop glancing at her hard nipples. I left a little while later, going back to my apartment. My mind was all over the place. I couldn't think of anything but the way my sister's nipples looked through that T-shirt with the large rings in them. My erection was still going strong, and I couldn't get it to go down. I was so damned turned on I couldn't stand it. Knowing that my sister had me that turned on only bothered me more. I even started talking to myself the whole time I drove.

"This is so wrong. She is your sister. Don't think that way about your sister," I said out loud. Trying to convince myself.

But the more I tried not to think about them, the more the image kept popping back in my head. I almost ran a red light seeing those beautiful rings showing through her shirt. I had always thought nipple rings were sexy. In my mind, studs weren't as sexy as rings. I had watched my share of porn and the women that got me really going were always the same; large-breasted, big nipples with very large nipple rings. I was starting to realize that was my problem. My sister had all of the things that turned me on. In a way it was a relief. I was not a total perv. It just so happens that my sister has all the things that turned me on. Somehow being able to put a label of my reaction made me fill better. It was not my sister after all; it was just her body that had given me such a rush and a raging hard on.

I got home and had to have some relief. I booted up my computer and Googled "women with large nipples and large nipple rings". It took me a couple of tries to find what I was looking for. I started scanning the pictures and found one that looked about the size of my sister's nipple rings. I stared at the picture, pumping my cock. It did not take long before my orgasm over took me, making a mess all over my shirt. I cleaned up and decided to get some sleep, to try to forget the whole thing.

I woke up early and got out of bed. I really did not sleep very well. Images of the night before kept slipping into my mind just as I would drift off to sleep. If I could not sleep then I might as well get up and get to work. I work part time at a computer store fixing and updating people's computers. I had my degree in computer science, but I just didn't want a full time job yet. I still wanted to see if I could make it as a professional magician and escape artist. So I worked just enough to pay the bills and that was about all. I worked my six-hour shift and got back to the apartment just as the phone rang.

"Hey Teddy, you going to bring another load of your stuff over today?" Barb's voice was just as normal as ever.

"Yeah. As soon as I change, I will be over with the last load. Say about an hour," I told her slightly out of breath.

"You been jogging or something." Barb needled me.

"Nah, just walked home from work." I really was a little out of breath; I walked at a near jog.

I changed into my everyday clothes then headed to my sisters. When she opened the door she gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. I couldn't help but notice she had a loose T-shirt and shorts again. But this time, she was not wearing a bra. I could feel the tightness growing in my pants. I had mixed emotions as we walked downstairs to her basement. Her braless shirt was very distracting and I shook my head to clear it.

"Well time to get everything out." I said almost to myself.

I saw the large plastic box next to the door. I had worked on the inversion escape for a long time and I knew it would be a hit. I thought why not start out with one of my best.

"Sis, come help me move this over to the stage area. I want to try this escape first," I told her.

"This is a wonderful escape that I have worked on. It is based on the Houdini water escape," I told her with just a little bit of pride. "Help get me tied and strapped and I will let you hook me up to lower me upside down in the box." I was really excited to show her how cool the illusion looked.

I got out all the chains, straps and ropes and laid them on the ground at my feet, getting ready to show her how to attach them to me. I could see Barb just standing there, almost in a trance, looking at the box and the chains around me. She almost shook herself back to reality.

"You know, Teddy, why not let me do it first? I know I don't know how to escape, but that is not the point. The point is for you to see how it looks to the audience. You hook me up first and get an idea how it will look from a different perspective. Then you can make changes if you need to." Barb made the statement with such animation that she seemed to be getting as excited as me. I rolled the idea over in my mind and had to admit it was a good idea. I had never been able to see how the audience would see my escape.

"Great idea, sis. But you will have to get into something more comfortable and flexible," I told her, realizing the tight jeans she had on would in no way work.

She ran upstairs in a flash. I could hear her pulling open drawers. I started really looking at the best way to draw out the illusion of how well I was tied up in the box. I had just started laying out the rope, chains and straps when Barb came running back down to the basement. Now it was my turn to stare. She had on what looked like a leotard that was so tight; it almost looked painted on. My eyes drifted to her chest, and I could really see the outline of those big rings around her nipples. Her nipples looked even bigger than before if that was possible. I guess she did not have a sports bra because there was no way she was wearing anything under that tight leotard. I could feel my appreciation start to rise in my pants. It took all my will power to look up at her face and think about what to say next.

"Umm, yeah. That will work, I guess," I somehow stammered out.

"I guess I have grown a little since the last time I wore this thing, but it is very flexible," she said with that little squeak when she is excited.

"Ok, stand over in front of the box and face the audience. They will be looking from that direction." I pointed to a lone chair I had put in front of us.

"First, I want you to smile and try not to look nervous." Her beautiful face erupted in a smile. Even a little blush seemed to blossom on her face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to draw your attention to one of the most difficult escapes you will ever witness. The inversion box mystery is very difficult to accomplish, and you will witness that all the chains and ropes that I use are real and not fakes." I was playing to an audience that was not there but I like the practice.

I reached down and picked up a leather belt. I put the belt on Barb and pulled it tight, letting the steel rings on each side of the belt align with her sides. Barb seemed to let out a small gasp as I tightened up the belt.

"You ok, did I get it too tight?" I asked her worriedly.

"No, I'm fine, just caught me by surprise that all," she said, but I could tell her breathing was getting faster.

I tied a leather strap around each of her wrists and her ankles. Again I pulled them tight as I strapped them down. Each time she gave a little shutter. I was a little confused with her reaction, but I just thought that maybe she was nervous. I kept getting distracted as her nipples rose and fell with her rapid breathing. It was keeping me from focusing on the illusion. I got two locks and locked her left wrist to the belt at her side. Then I did the same for the right side. She now had her arms pinned and could not lift them. Next I took a wooden board that was about 3 feet long and locked each of her ankles to each side of the board. I pushed her legs apart and connected each of her ankles. I looked up at her to make sure she was ok when I noticed that her leotard had slipped up tight between her legs. Every detail of her pussy was pressing against the thin material. I was close enough I could almost feel the heat coming of her, and it caused me to take a little longer than I should. To my total amazement, I could see that my sister had more than just her nipples pierced. I stared for what seemed like forever, looking at her almost visible pussy. It looked like she had maybe 3 or 4 rings in her pussy. My cock was already hard when she came down in that damn leotard; now it was like a rock. There was no way I could hide it now, so I just stood up and tried not to let her see. But to my amazement, my sister had her eyes closed and seemed to be in a different world.

"Barb, listen up. The next part is very important. I am going to wrap you with this rope. The rope appears to only make it harder to escape, but the real reason for using it on this illusion is it gives support when being hung upside down. Watch very carefully how I tie the rope around you." I somehow managed to get it out without my voice giving away my excitement.

There was a ring in the back of the belt I had placed around her waist and I tied it there to start. I went over her left shoulder and between her legs. I tried to let the rope rest to the side of her pussy, but as I pulled it tight, it slipped between her pussy lips. She let out air quickly between her clinched teeth. There was even a very slight shutter. I looked up at her face. What I saw was sheer ecstasy. I may be slow, but I know when a woman is turned on. I forgot all about being gentle and roughly started running the rope over her other shoulder and between her legs. The rope slipped between her ass cheeks and disappeared in the depths of her sexy ass. This had the effect of pulling the leotard material up between her legs until I could see it start to slip into her smooth pussy. As the material slipped into her pussy, I could see the rings in her pussy lips starts to show. On both sides of the material, I could see part of the golden rings start to slip out of the thin material that kept them trapped. I was in a trance as the rings were slowly revealed until over half the rings exposed. They must have been close to 1 inch in diameter and seemed to glisten with wetness. I kept tension on the rope, pulling it tight in the cleft of her lips and made another pass across the right shoulder.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Had To Be Magic Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds