• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Happened The Night After- with Simi

It Happened The Night After- with Simi

12

'Simi' was Kaki's eldest daughter. I had always considered Simi to be young for my attentions, though she was nineteen. I was so enamoured by my buxom Kaki, that I had hardly realised that Simi too was an enchanting woman. She was dusky, with sharp features and a lovely smile with pearly teeth. This was all that I had seen of her. I was a little aloof since I was staying and sharing their space, though she was warm and friendly towards me. In fact Simi did everything possible to make me comfortable in their house. Yet somehow, we just did not hit it off, even though she was closest to me in terms of age.

Now this was about to change very soon.

Once Kaki had accepted me as her discrete lover, it became a routine for me to peep while Kaki (Aunt) and Kaka (Uncle) indulged in their nightly act of love-making. I would patiently wait for Kaki, after she was satiated by Kaka's ritual ramming, to get up to wash herself. She allowed me the delights of looking at her ripe cunt while piddling unabashedly and enticing me with this act.

One night Kaki came to pee after the act. She sat on the commode without closing the door to give me the pleasure of witnessing her golden shower flowing out of her pussy...in turn making my cock rise in salute with me jerking myself ferociously. Kaki watched the fun while still seated on the seat. We were behaving as if the two of us were alone in the house, even though everyone around seemed to be fast asleep. I could already hear Kaka start snoring, and the kids surely were fast asleep. How naïve could I have been!

Anyway, having shagged and feeling relaxed, I quietly came back to my cot. I would have hardly closed my eyes when I felt someone snuggling close to me...I whispered, almost joyously, "Kaki!".

And a soft palm covered my mouth, while a warm breath wafted near my ears, and a sweet voice whispered in my ears, "Kyon Dadda, sirf Amma ko hee apne paas chahe ho...hum kya apke kuch bhi nahi?" (Why Brother, you want only mother near you, as if I do not even exist for you?).

I was cold and speechless. This was my cousin Simi, lying next to me, while other kids were sleeping close-by and her parents in the next room. My mind was benumbed - what shall happen if they find out that I am sleeping with their daughter?

When I did not utter anything and continued lying motionless, Simi again whispered, "arey Dadda, kahe darte ho, hum kissi se kuch kahenge thode hi" (Brother, why are you afraid, I ain't going to sneak).

I was still confused, though hearing this I started relaxing a little, till she said: "Jab Amma ko chumte ho, tab to tanik naahi hich-kichate, aur ab hum itne sameep late hain, or aap ho ki but bane pade ho" (When you don't hesitate in kissing my mother, then why are you lying like a statue when I am by your side?).

Her questions were more pointed and sinister now. I suppose, I was caught in the act on my very first escapade with Kaki...my mind was racing fast, when did Simi catch me in the act with Kaki?

Frustrated by my lack of response, she retorted, "Dekho Dadda, hum sirf tumhara pyar chahe hain. Tum sirf Amma se pyaar karo, yeh hame burdasht nahi. Hum bhi ratoon ko tumhar nikat letna chahe hai, tumre sang lipat kar sona chahe. Aur Dadda, tum ho ki, itna nahi samjhate ki ek kumari ladki khud apne ko tumhe saunp rahi hai, aur tum ho ki, abhi tak hich-kicha rahe ho?" (Look Brother, I just want your love. I cannot accept that you make love only to my mother. I too desire lying by your side at night, hugging you tight. And you, brother, what is your problem when when your virgin cousin is offering herself to you?).

She surely knew what she wanted, and I, the fool, was afraid of obliging her, when she was so ready to be my lover...

I dispelled all the thoughts of being caught and such fears out of my mind, and turned towards her to whisper in her ears, "Simi, I promise to be your lover, so long as it is a secret between the two of us". And she accepted my offer by putting her hot lips on mine. I was beginning to be transported in another world of lust and pleasure, with my cousin, Simi, while everyone else around was fast asleep

Once, we both had consented to be lovers, it was time for us to explore. Being novices in the game of love and still inhibited and ignorant, we did not know what to do next. Though my mind was racing very fast, and I wanted to explore Simi's nubile beauty. We were also afraid that too much of haste may wake others up, and spoil our chances of being embraced in love hereafter.

I was now burning with desire to make love to Simi. She too was clinging to me, holding me tight in her embrace. We slowly turned to face each other -- she caressed my face with her lips, and I ran my hands over her body. She continued towards my lips, which were eagerly waiting for her warm, wet tenderness, and soon we were locked in a tight embrace, while pursing our lips to be stuck to each other.

Next we parted our lips, and allowed our tongues to touch tenderly. Next we were violently slurping and tasting each others saliva, darting deeper into each ones mouth and literally forgetting to breath. After almost five minutes of such tongue exploring exercise, we gasped for breath, and once again went for each others mouth. I had never known the pleasure of kisses - deep, probing and warm; conveying feelings of our bodies through our exploring tongues and sucking lips.

Suddenly we heard someone walk towards the bathroom, and the light came on. We both were numb with fear, of being caught in an embrace, on our very first night of confessed love for each other.

The moment Simi heard the bathroom door closed, she swiftly rolled down from my bed and went to lie on her bed. My heart was racing very fast and my mouth was almost dry, though I think I was lying absolutely still. A little while later, from the corner of my eye, I saw my youngest cousin come back to her bed and lie down to sleep.

Once the fire of lust and desire was lit by Simi deep within me, I was restless to be close to her. So, the minute I felt that all was quiet around, I slowly got down from the cot to slip next to Simi. As if she was waiting for me, she instantly hugged me and gave a full kiss on my mouth. I was once again ready to continue on my discoveries of love.

I caressed Simi from head downwards. Though she was clothed in her night dress, I could still feel her young warm body with my fingers and hands. She too was beginning to explore me. She ran her hand on my back, went up till my head, ruffled my hair, and caressed. We both wanted to touch each others hot spots. I slowly inched my hand down to caress her boobs. She was small and tender. I then caressed her tummy, and was about to touch her pussy, when she held my hand and said, "Not so fast, Dadda, let us do it slowly, lovingly, what's your hurry?" whispering softly into my ears, "I am all yours to make love to - now and forever."

I had to control myself...even though I was very disappointed. I wanted to touch my lover all over.

Suddenly the morning alarm went off. We knew soon Kaka and Kaki will be awake and the household shall come alive. I quickly rushed to my bed, and Simi feigned as if she was fast asleep. So when Kaka walked in to wake up the kids, there were no tell-tale signs of any night of amour...

A little while later I went towards the kitchen to pick up my cup of tea. Simi was already there, helping Kaki. She looked at me and mischievously asked me. "Dadda, you look groggy, I hope you could sleep last night?"

I sheepishly looked if Kaki was watching my expressions, which indeed she was, with a straight face. Kaki knew only of nightly peeping and frigging activities of her young lover, but she was oblivious about my newly discovered love-mate, my Simi.

I picked my tea and mumbled, "I had some disturbing dreams last night".

As if to tease me further, Simi asked, "Hope it was not because of any of your favourite heroines visiting you in your dreams?"

I said, mockingly getting angry at my teasing lover, "Yes, it was my favourite heroine who asked me to marry her?"

She was nonplussed and teased me more, "So what did you say?"

I was running out of patience, yet I replied coolly, "I told her to look for someone else, I am already hooked to my dream girl," while slyly looking at Kaki. I noticed that Kaki had a smile on her face, and so also Simi was grinning.

I knew Kaki did not know who I was referring to; but Simi surely got the message, and asked, "So are you going to propose to her?"

I said, "When the time is ripe, I shall live with her," though I wanted to tell her that I shall make love to her.

Anyway soon it was time to leave for college. But while at the college, I could not concentrate even for a minute on my lectures and kept on dreaming about Simi. I was lost in the reverie about her fragrant breath, her soft lips, taste of her tongue and the feel of her body through her dress. I wanted to be with her. I also had a dilemma about balancing between Kaki and Simi. I did I know how would I be able to please Kaki, without her knowing about my love for Simi. Though I only knew that I was determined not to let go of either Kaki or Simi. Of course I was sure that Simi would allow me to continue laying Kaki, so that she does not suspect anything about our relationship.

Anyway, as luck would have it, there were no lectures after interval, and I hurriedly walked back home. There another surprise was waiting for me as I rang the bell at home.

Instead of Kaki, Simi opened the door, and excitedly took me indoors. She slammed the door shut behind me and gave me a tight hug. I was little perplexed and afraid of being caught by Kaki, when Simi broke the suspense, "Dadda, Amma is not at home, she has gone shopping with the neighbour. Let's not waste any time". "Shall we start from where we left last night, till mother returns," she implored.

I was overjoyed at the prospects of being alone with my young lover. We two could indulge in our exploration of love. I held her tight against me, getting the whiff of her fragrant freshly washed hair when I held her face in my palm. I showered soft kisses all over her lovely young face, on her cheeks, on her closed eyelids, on her neck. I was thirsty to quench my thirst, and then I kissed her on the lips, with my heart beating fast.

She was warm and inviting. We locked our lips in a passionate kiss, and then darted tongues into each others mouth, feeling all over the wetness, the softness and that strong feeling of two bodies entwined into one, with our mouths alone. My hands too were restlessly groping all over her body, caressing her tenderly through her clothes. I rubbed her back from below upwards, I clutched her tight in my embrace, I held her to feel her boobs being crushed against my chest, as if I wanted to entwine our bodies into one, with the force of my embrace. She too was reciprocating -- holding, clutching and feeling me.

During all this, my cock was getting wetter and wetter, and at times I felt myself on the verge of shooting. Somehow I controlled that strong urge. I grabbed her small ass-cheeks in my palm, and pulled her closer, mashing my groins into her and she too came closer to feel the bulge in my trouser. While nibbling her earlobes, I asked her if I could put my hands under her dress, she was little shy to reply and just nodded with the bent head.

As if on the cue, I slipped my hands under her dress to feel her soft, silky skin under my palm. I moved my hands up to feel her soft, small boobs, through her bra. It was the first time that I had come this far with a nubile beauty. Yet I wasn't satisfied, and I slowly removed the hooks of her bra, to loosen it, and then gently touched her mounds of beauty. Her breasts were tender, silky to touch and made my heart dance with joys. My hands continued exploring her. Her flesh, her erect nipples and the softness was overwhelming me with pleasure unknown to me while touching her.

Simi, in the meantime was pushing her hands through my shirt, and was caressing my back and chest. And in one swoop she went over my trouser to caress my cock. She asked sheepishly, "Dadda, I want to touch you there!"

I too wanted to explore her, so we hurriedly started removing our clothes. She threw her clothes off, and her bra was already loose. I too was out of clothes, except my undies, which was all wet in front. Seeing the wet patch, Simi asked me, "What Dadda, you seem to be crying there?"

I huskily told her, "it is the juices of my excitement, my love." and enquired, "why, ain't you wet down there?"

She shyly nodded "Yes."

We still had not dared to be completely nude, waiting for the other one to take the initiative. So I cooed in her ears, "Allow me to see what I am craving for and you check out what you want to".

Simi instantly said, "I shall go first for what I am desperate to see" and even without waiting for an answer fiddled to remove my undie.

She was welcomed by my full blown cock, pulsating with excitement and juices at its tip. She couldn't hold herself and grabbed it with both hands. She was careful with her touch and tenderly caressing the complete length of my cock. She felt my balls and rolled her fingers through my pubic hair.

Simi was transcended into another world having discovered a new toy for her. She boldly looked me into my eyes said, "I like what I see, and I must kiss it now".

She then bent down to kiss the tip of my throbbing cock and licked the precum with the tip of her tongue. I was ecstatic at this gentle touch there. Next she commanded me, "Dadda, we do not have the whole day to us, do you want to see me down or....?"

I nodded feverishly, as I was shivering with excitement of seeing my cousin lover's virgin pussy. I slid her panty down, and sat down on my knees, while she stood resting her hands on my bare shoulders, encouraging me with huskiness in her voice, "Yes Dadda, you can touch it. It is only for you".

I caressed her mound of pubic hair, sliding my hands down her pussy, which had musk like fragrance. Her aroma was driving me nuts and I wanted to plunge my head into her bush. As if Simi understood my desire. She gently held my head and pushed it towards her inviting warm cunt. Her pussy was as if a rose bud was waiting to flower. I took a deep breath to suck in all the musk of her puss and gave a passionate kiss on her cunt lips. And just at that instant she pushed me away and ran inside....

The door bell had just rung and probably Kaki was back.

I hurriedly gathered my clothes and ran inside the bathroom to get dressed. Simi opened the door for Kaki. Once Kaki was inside, she asked Simi, "What took you so long to open the door?"

I heard Simi reply loudly, as if for me to hear, "Amma, Dadda was in this room so I was the bedroom inside and had dozed off. I do not know where has he gone?"

At that instant I came out from the bathroom. For a moment I felt that Kaki was looking at me suspiciously. I avoided her gaze and went to the other room, while Simi went in the kitchen to make tea.

That day, I remained a little uncomfortable, not knowing whether Kaki suspected something. It got worse, when Kaki called me in the kitchen, while serving dinner. She told me in a conspiratorial tone, "Listen, you must stop your peeping act, I am afraid you may be caught someday." She said very softly with a little hint of smile, "When others are not at home during day time, I shall let you come close to me, alright!"

I could not figure out whether she was distancing herself from me or was she worried that I was being watched?

Anyway, that night the moment everyone else went to bed, and the lights were switched off, Simi slid into the bed next to me.

I was overjoyed having her by my side. She smelled fresh and inviting. We immediately locked our lips in a passionate kiss. She was constantly trying to push her tongue deep in my mouth and I trying to caress her tongue with mine. It wasn't a battle but a fusion of two loving souls.

While we were busy kissing and exploring depth, wetness and warmth of each others mouth, our bodies were twitching to unite even if we were both fully clothed. I ran my hand over her lithe body, as she too was busy touching me all over. Slowly as the heat of the initial passion cooled off, and we were more into enjoying exploring each others body, I slowly started pulling her nightie above her knees, and once there, with one hand caressed her inner thighs. Ah! The softness and the feel of those, not so fleshy, yet firm thighs was unbelievable.

I continued feeling her flesh, and slowly started crawling towards her love-hole. And surprise! surprise! Simi wasn't wearing her panty. I brushed my palm over her fur around her love-hole, She encouraged me by moaning softly in my ears, "Dadda, do you wish to feel me there." I replied with a passionate kiss on her lips.

While I tried reaching her love-hole, she was trying to grab my love-pole. I cooperated by loosening my pyjama. As it is my cock was feeling tight and imprisoned. She boldly encircled it with her palm and started squeezing it as if trying to milk it. I was feeling on the edge since this was the first time for me to be held by a young maiden. I felt tip of her finger touch the tip of my burning cock. I yearned that she continues playing with it, while I was trying to slip my fingers over and in between her tender petals of love-hole.

She too seemed to be enjoying my explorations, since each caress was rewarded by another deep kiss, and a greater squeeze on my cock. I slowly parted her cunt lips to feel a little deeper where she was all moist and warm. She parted her legs a little more, to help me probe her deeper. I wanted to put my finger in her hole and she stopped me with firmness in her voice, "No Dadda, not now."

I did not understand why she did not want me to go further. Yet I stopped, and continued feeling her bush and her bare body. She did not loosen her grip on my pole all this while. In fact she was vigorously shaking it all along. I too wanted her to jerk me off.

She continued her efforts at making me come till I could not control myself. I shot my cum all over her dress and her bare thighs. Seeing me losing control, and the agony and ecstasy of release was too evident to Simi, even in the darkness, and she giggled, "Aha! Dadda now I know why you keep shaking your pole," and added, "But now onwards it is only I who shall shake it for you."

Suddenly we heard Kaki's voice from her bedroom, "Simi, who are you talking to?"

The sternness in Kaki's voice was enough for us to fold our love games for the night. Simi quietly slipped out of my bed and went to hers. I soon slept off, after my 'kiss and shake' episode with Simi.

Next morning, I did not want to go to college. I found that Simi too had told Kaki that she wasn't feeling too well to go to her college. Kaki, hesitatingly allowed both of us to stay back.

Since we were home, once Kaka had left for work and other kids were packed to their school, Kaki decided to visit her relatives who lived in the other part of the city. Kaki left at around mid-day after giving instructions to Simi about lunch for both of us and that we must take rest.

Simi and I looked at each other slyly as if waiting for exactly such an opportunity to be by ourselves with nobody to disturb us in our love games. Once Kaki left, I quickly bolted the door, shut all the windows and drew curtains on them and rushed to where Simi was. And I found her waiting for me with a mischievous smile, sitting on the bed, inviting me into her open arms.

I rushed into her arms and we hugged each other tightly, kissing passionately all over the face till we found each other's lips. We were biting each others lips, sucking them, and slurping the tongues and sucking the saliva. Our hands were exploring each other's bodies. We were in a mad rush to feel the warmth of our skins.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Happened The Night After- with Simi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds