• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Is Cheating When

It Is Cheating When

I thought most things were good in my marriage to Sandy, my big, beautiful wife of fifteen years. Sandy is 5'7" tall. When the events in my story took place, Sandy had gone from a size 20 to size 24. Her breasts, which had begun to sag due to gravity, were 40DD. She had two more surgeries related to her chronic illness. She had an inverted "T" scar on her belly. The up, down scar runs from a half inch above her belly button to a couple inches below the end of her sternum. I still loved her with all my heart. We're in the thirty second year of marriage, but almost didn't make it.

I knew something was wrong when Sandy's behavior changed. She started wearing loose clothing that hid her beautiful breasts and avoided being naked around the house. She had never done that before. She was not answering the phone when I would call on my lunch break at work. The worst part was the decline in our sex life. Going from once or twice a week to once a month really sucked. When I tried to talk to Sandy, she would hem and haw and I never got a straight answer.

It is funny how fate works. I wouldn't have known what was going on until it was too late. I went to work as usual still working nights at the factory; I had to be at work at 3:00 PM. About a half hour into an eight hour shift, the power went out throughout the plant. I and my fellow employees gathered in the break room. A half hour later the bosses came and told us we could go home. The local power company had informed them it would be at least four hours before the power was restored.

The first thing I noticed was the strange car in our drive. I drove past the house and parked in front of a neighbor's house. I slipped through the back yard up to the bedroom window. (Sandy and I had moved to a single level house due to problems with Sandy's knees.) I could not see anything through the blinds on the window, but I could hear.

"Yeah baby, suck my big cock!" I heard from a man. "You're the best cocksucker I've ever met! Deep throat it, baby!"

"Deep throat it?" I thought to myself. "He must be smaller than me because she never deep throats me."

I slipped back to my car and waited having heard enough. I backed into the drive of an empty house about a half block down from ours. I was going to follow Lover Boy when he left. Two hours later I got the biggest shock of my life. Lover Boy was huge. He was at least 6'6" tall, had shoulders broad enough to play offensive tackle for the Titans without pads, and if his cock was proportional to his size, it had to be a whole lot bigger than mine. I was sure who Sandy would pick when I confronted her.

I followed Lover Boy out of the neighborhood. Lucky for me, he went straight home, an apartment complex twenty minutes away. The entry doors faced the parking lot so I saw he lived in apartment fourteen. I U-turned in the lot and headed home, time to confront Sandy.

Sandy was in the shower when I got home. Boy, did she get a surprise when she saw me standing outside the bathroom door. I got the answer to why she had been hiding her body from me, bruises on her tits, upper arms, and upper thighs from him.

"Who is he?" I screamed at her. That just started the tears flowing. "Who is he? Who are you cheating on me with?"

"Cheating?" Sandy screamed back at me. "Why am I cheating now and not before?"

"Before you weren't hiding it and keeping secrets from me!" I yelled even louder. "I guess it's over between us! I saw him leave today! If his cock size is in anyway proportional to the rest of him, I can't compete!"

"No, Mikoli! Don't say that! I love you and don't want to lose you!" Sandy gasped out between sobs.

"Enough to stop seeing Lover Boy?" I asked.

"His name is David." Sandy finally told me. "Will you please go wait in the living room while I dress?"

I went and sat down in my recliner in the living room. Sandy came out about five minutes later. She had on one of her many frumpy flannel gowns. She tried to sit in my lap, but I pushed her away. I was hurt and still mad.

"Come sit here beside me on the couch." Sandy implored me.

"No, I'm good right here." I replied. That started the tears flowing again. I didn't go to her like I normally would.

"Two questions for now! "How long?" "Why?" I asked when she had calmed down a bit.

"Five months and because it was exciting!" Sandy answered. "He seemed to be in the grocery store every time I was. We started chatting and after two months he made a pass at me. At first I brushed him off. He continued to pursue me and I was getting more and more aroused around him. I finally allowed him to follow me home. When I saw his big, gorgeous cock, I had to know what it would feel like in me. Yes, it is as big as he is, at least 10" long, maybe longer, and very thick. It took him fifteen minutes to get it all in me the first time. He was slow and gentle and his cock felt so good inside me, hitting spots that had never been hit before. The orgasms were so intense from him fucking me!"

"So that's why we've stopped having sex?' I yelled getting angry again. "I don't satisfy you anymore! That makes me feel better, Sandy!"

"No, honey!" Sandy cried as she knelt down off the couch and knee walked to where I was sitting. "I hope that is hurting your knees, bitch!" I thought to myself. Yes, another bastardly thought on my part, but she had really hurt me this time.

"Mikoli, you always get me off when we have sex! Every time! But they are different from what David gives me! Not worse! Just different!" Sandy tried to explain.

"Are you going to stop seeing him?" I asked.

"I don't want to!" Sandy answered twisting the knife that had been buried in my chest since I heard those things in our bedroom.

"What if I demand you stop seeing him!" I yelled at her in hurt and anger.

"You don't own me! I can see anyone I want!" Sandy retorted back at me.

"Not and stay married to me!" I screamed down at her. "Fifteen years of love and devotion and this is how it ends! How many other men would have stayed after all the problems you have had from your illness? How many would have ignored the crazy mood swings your meds caused you to go through! I'm going for a walk around the block! By the time I get back, you had better have made a decision to who you want! Him or Me!"

With that I stormed out of the house. After twenty minutes wondering around the neighborhood, I returned to the house. I had calmed down, but the pain was still just as bad as before. Sandy's car was still there so maybe I had a chance.

Sandy was still sitting in the floor in front of my recliner. I saw that she had been crying. I went to her and helped her up to the couch. I sat beside her on the couch, holding her hand.

"Sandy, I love you with all my heart!" I started exclaiming to her. "I'm sorry I yelled at you! You have got to know how much you have hurt me today! That being said, I meant what I said! Is it him or me?"

"Oh, Mikoli, it's not that simple. I still love you! I love you as much or more than I ever have!" Sandy told me.

"But?" I asked her.

"I love David, too! Not the same as I love you! Still it is love!" Sandy answered.

"Is it David you love or what his big cock does to you?"

"Both! The answer is both!" Sandy told me with that whiny, pouty voice.

"That is not going to work this time!" I had always caved in the past when she used that voice.

"I'm not giving in on this! Him or me!" I shouted at her.

"You! I chose you!" Sandy exclaimed throwing her arms around my neck.

"Okay, prove it! Deep throat my dick like you did David's earlier!"

"You, you heard that?" Sandy asked turning red and starting to cry again.

"Yes, I heard it! If you can deep throat his monster cock, mine should be a piece of cake!" I said as I continued badgering her.

I could tell she didn't want to do it. I was feeling vindictive so I basically forced her into sucking my dick. She was able to deep throat me easily. I grabbed her head when she tried to pull away at my eruption and forced my entire dick back down her throat then expended my seed down her gullet. I left her lying on the couch as I went to clean up.

Our routine got some what back to normal. I could not be with her 24/7. I still had suspicions that Sandy was still seeing David.

Sandy and I went to Daytona Beach, Florida on vacation. I pulled out all the stops to prove my love for her. Candle light dinner in a small dimly lit restaurant. Romantic walks on the beach at sunset. Slow passionate love making sessions interspersed with a couple of pure animal fucking sessions on every piece of furniture in the room. At the end of the week I thought everything was good again in our marriage. Man, was I in for a rude awakening.

We returned home on Saturday. Sunday morning was when the manure hit the fan.

"I'm going to the store." Sandy informed me while I was still in bed.

"If you'll wait, I'll get dressed and go with you." I mumbled sleepily.

"No, you lay there and rest. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Sandy purred at me.

That should have been my first clue that something was amiss. In my half asleep state, it had not registered. It was maybe half hour later when the little bell dinged in my head. "It doesn't take two hours to grocery shop!" I thought out loud. "Please, do not let her be where I think she is!"

I threw on some clothes and sped toward David's apartment. Sure enough her car was there. I went to his door and started pounding.

"Dude, keep it down!" A protest came from the man in apartment thirteen.

"Dude, my wife is in there so mind your own business!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry man." He replied as he shut the door.

It took five more minutes of pounding before the door was opened. I was crying by that time. Sandy opened the door and I could tell that I had interrupted their fuck session. Her clothes were all crooked and her lipstick was smeared.

"Mikoli, please go home!" Sandy begged me. "We'll talk when I get home!"

"I'm not leaving without you!" I sobbed at her. "Please come home with me!"

"Okay, let me get my stuff!" Sandy replied trying to shut the door. She couldn't close it with my foot in it. David started toward the door but stopped when I brought the empty .38 from down beside me to in front of me. I watched Sandy grab her things and hustle to the door. She shrugged David off as he tried to grab her for a kiss. I stepped back enough to let Sandy exit the apartment then I slammed the door shut and followed in her wake and made Sandy lead us home.

"What the hell, Mikoli?" Sandy exploded at me when we got home.

"What do you mean 'what the hell'?!'" I yelled back at her. "I'm the one who should be asking that question. We have only been back from Florida twelve hours and you ran to him! I guess a week without that big cock of his was too long! You told me you were going to stop seeing him! I guess you lied about that though didn't you? I ought to kick your ass out right now, but you would just go back to him!"

"Mikoli, I'm so sorry!" Sandy said to me. "I can't stay away from him and his cock! I love you, but I can't live like this! I've been thinking about moving out on my own for a while!"

"On your own or with him?" I asked her.

"On my own!" Sandy replied. "I've found a furnished apartment that I can afford on my disability check."

"Good, because you're not getting another penny from me!" I spat back at her.

I went to her purse and got the check book. I grabbed her key ring and took the keys to the car that still had a loan against it.

"What are you doing?" Sandy started yelling at me.

"If I'm going to be making a car payment, I'm going to have the car! You can have the car and title that's free and clear! You can start your own checking account tomorrow! I'm not going to help you make ends meet if you leave me! If you move in with him, I will start divorce proceedings immediately! I still love you, but I can't stop you from leaving!" I told Sandy standing there in our living room.

"I'll not move in with him! I promise!" Sandy told me.

Sandy went and started packing some of her things as I sat morosely in my recliner. I couldn't believe all this was happening. Sandy moved out the next day. I went to the bank and closed out our joint accounts and cancelled all our joint credit cards. Sandy moved into a basement apartment half way between our house and David's apartment.

I didn't return her calls when she tried calling me and avoided her for two months. I did call and threatened divorce if she didn't quit spending so much time at David's. I was avoiding her, not avoiding keeping tabs on her. She finally caught me coming home from work one Friday night.

"Mikoli, I miss you! Can I come in?" Sandy said seductively.

"Do you miss me enough to stop this nonsense and come home? That includes not seeing David anymore!" I answered back angrily.

"No, I can't stop seeing David!" Sandy retorted. "Please let me come in! I'll stay all weekend! I miss your gentle lovemaking and the type orgasms you gave me!"

"No, you know what you have to do to come home! Do I need to start divorce proceedings Monday?" I asked her cruelly.

"Please don't do that, Mikoli! I still love you and want to be your wife! Can you be patient a little longer? I'll come back to you I promise!" Sandy exclaimed grabbing my arm.

I eased my arm out of her grip on it and went into the house, shutting the door on her. I hoped she couldn't hear my sobs over hers.

A month later my supervisor at work came and got me. The local hospital had called looking for me. I was still listed as her emergency contact in her medical files. Sandy had been left at the ER and was waiting to be transferred to ICU so I rushed to the hospital. The ICU nurses let me stay with her in her cubicle. From the description of the man who brought her in, I knew it was David. He took off as soon as they had her back in the exam area of the ER. I sat there holding her hand through the night until late the next day. She had another blockage in her intestines.

"David?" She said when she awakened. I started to let go of her hand but didn't.

"No, and as long as you're in ICU and I'm your husband he won't be back here to see you!" I snapped at her.

"Mikoli, what are you doing here? I thought you hated me!" Sandy asked me.

"I don't hate you! I hate the way you've been acting! I hate the way you've hurt me! But I can't hate you! I love you!" I got out between sobs. "Are you ready to come home?"

"Yes, I'm ready!" Sandy answered between her own sobs.

"Same conditions apply!"

"Okay, I'll stop seeing David! I mean it this time! I do miss you, Mikoli! More than you'll ever know!" Sandy told me between more sobs.

They transferred Sandy to her main hospital and ended up doing yet another surgery. I'm fairly positive she has been faithful ever since.

You can call me a wimp, cuckold, or whatever you want. I loved Sandy so much it hurt sometimes. I couldn't throw her away for fucking another man when I had encouraged her to do it in the past. I didn't enjoy what she put me through. The three months we were apart was a living hell. Some of my friends and especially Sandy's mom thought I should've divorced her. For me I couldn't give up hope. I truly believe there is one true love in every one's life and for me it was Sandy and I believed we would be together until one of us died.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Is Cheating When

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds