• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • It Started as a Tennis Match

It Started as a Tennis Match

I have a strange tale to tell. Strange, but all true. It started with me answering a personal Ad on the Internet. I began to exchange e-mail with a dynamic, intelligent, balanced, positive gal. We seemed to have quite a bit in common. I guess I can't put my finger on exactly what made her so unique, but there was something about her that came on loud and clear in our electronic conversations.

After much deliberation, we finally met. The connection was instantaneous and deep. We absolutely hit it off! We started out as friends and became soul mates. One of the things we began to enjoy together was tennis. I have been playing for 10 years and am not bad. She was not much of a player but was athletic and had natural ability. Well, she sure tried hard anyway. We had lots of laughs as we learned to play each other.

The comfortable relationship we shared was not physically sexual until... Well, this is where the story really begins. We decided to play Tennis this day. Of course, I beat her, but her backhand was improving. After the game, she asked me to take a ride with her. We usually shower after our game and have lunch somewhere. This day, it was different.

She and I headed down the Interstate. Where we were going, I did not know and she wasn't telling. We made comfortable conversation, as we always did. We took a scenic drive through some very remote areas, finally turning off onto a dirt road.

The road, which appeared lightly traveled, finally ended at a beautiful log cabin. She smiled over at me and said, "We're here!" We climbed out and I took a moment to look around. The setting was breathtaking! The cabin sat in among some large trees. Beyond the front of the house, you could see for miles. The view was magnificent. As far as the eyes could see, there was nothing but remote wilderness. No other houses. No other people. To the side of the building, I could see, through the trees, a large clearing. For some reason, it reminded me of a landing strip. Too soon, I was to find out my instincts were right!

Smiling, she took my hand and walked me to the house. The contact was electrifying! The simple holding of hands was somehow erotic and stimulating. I could feel my nether parts stirring.

Once inside, I was in awe again. Tastefully rustic, the interior was warm and welcoming. "Dan," she said, getting my attention, "Let's shower."

She led me to the large bathroom. She turned to me and the look in her eyes stunned me. It took me a minute to realize what she was doing. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She removed it and stood in her shorts and bra. The smile on her face was very inviting.

"What I'd like to do is hit that shower," she told me. "Together."

Just the thought of this made me hot. Here was this dear friend who I have come to respect and admire, with whom I have become very close. I had almost given up on the chance to take the friendship to the next level. And now...

It was to be so. I quickly removed my clothing and looked back at her. She was looking at me, smiling, obviously noticing I was aroused. She next stripped out of her shorts. Standing naked, I could not help but admire her body. She was fit, not perfect, but very comfortable with herself and very erotic.

She again took my hand, this time to lead me into the shower. We took our time, here. The hot water, the soap, the closeness. She ran her hands all over my body. She soaped my back, my chest. Her hands were strong and expert. She handed me the soap and asked me to clean her. Oh, this was nice! I took my time and explored. I washed her back, first. I have never seen a woman with such a strong and muscular back that could be so sensual, so feminine. I gently turned her around and began on her chest. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed my touch. Her breasts were small, but firm and sported large nipples. Very responsive nipples! A pert handful. Her stomach was flat with a small swell near her belly button. I washed her arms and shoulders, too, and they were muscular as well.

Then, I turned her about again and washed her round, firm butt. She put her hands up on the shower wall as I soaped her backside. I moved to her legs and ran my hands over her thighs and calves. On my knees, now, I asked her to turn about again. I was very hot for her. Her body driving me crazy! I reached for her womanhood, and here she stopped me.

"I missed a spot, Dan," she murmured. She made me stand and began to wash my manhood, very expertly. She soaped me up and washed me, my balls, my inner thighs. All done with slippery soap in, firm, fluid motions. Oh, all the excitement made me very close. But she must have sensed this as she stopped and turned me around. Next came the most sensual ass massage I've ever experienced. She soaped me, massaged me, played with my ass just so. Amazing. We rinsed the soap off our sensually cleaned bodies and toweled dry. Now came the most unreal part. She had me follow her on a tour through the house. I told her how much I had enjoyed the fantastic shower/massage. She said not a word. As I walked through the house, I could tell people lived here. Several people. All women.

When we got to the back of the house, I saw the patio and the large pool. And My God! There were 6 woman laying about. They were of all different looks, different ages, but all medium built fit ladies. "What is going on here?" I asked her. She told me and I was stunned into disbelief. But I knew, somehow I knew, she was telling me the truth.

"It's simple, really," she started. "We used to live in a wonderful place, very similar to this. Last year, all of the men of our race died. There was a virus that went around and wiped out the entire male population. We had to find someplace to go, somewhere we could find males compatible with our species."

Yes, she said "species". I was beginning to understand.

She continued, "We found Earthlings were compatible with our genetic structure. However, we did not want to advertise our presence. We set up a household here and began to search for the perfect male. We needed one man who was fertile, intelligent, caring, sensitive and healthy. We used the Internet. We found several, but you were the one we chose. That is why we e-mailed for so long, we played Tennis and all before moving to the physical stage. We will not force you and will erase any recollection of this meeting if you are not willing. Dan, what we are asking for is your seed. We need for you to impregnate all of us. Over time. Once we are all with child, we will leave and you can chose if you wish to retain the memories."

Well, what could I say? I was dumbfounded! But very aroused. What happened next will amaze you even more...

She was offering me the chance of a lifetime! What would you have said? Of course, I offered to help her and her friends.

"Dan, I have come to know you and want to be the first with you. There is only one catch. You must stay here. I know you have family obligations elsewhere, but you must consider yourself abducted. We can not let you go. Will not let you go."

At first, I was scared. For just a little moment... This would mean I would not be able to see my wife and kids. They depend on me! But I trusted her and I have to tell you I was so very turned on. This woman was like none other. She ripened my soul. She made my body hum. Simply knowing she was around and valued our friendship had a profound effect on my persona.

"Ok," I finally said, "When do we start?"

"No time like the present," she replied and put her words into action. She lead me away from the view of the other ladies at the pool and on to the bedroom. The bedroom was adorned like the other rooms in the house. Quality furniture in a rustic setting. The atmosphere was warm and sensual. The King sized four-poster bed was up against the back wall. There were big windows all over the room with fabulous views. She led me to the bed and sat on the side. I stood in front of her. We were still naked and damp from the shower. She drew me closer and began to pleasure me as I've never been pleasured before. Her touch was feather light at first.

She had me close my eyes and the sensations were electrifying! I knew she was sitting in front of me and in the act of pleasing me, but I did not know when she would touch me or how. She brushed her hair along my erect member. Her fingers touched me lightly along my lower belly and down my inner thighs. I could feel her hot breath on me. My cock jerked reflexively in response to her. I wanted her very badly. Finally, she touched me with her tongue. Wet and warm. She began with simple, slow licks and moved on to sucking my head. Then, she was taking all of me in her mouth. Stroking me with her mouth and tongue. Then sucking me. Slow and steady at first, then increasing the tempo and suction. I thought I was going to explode...

"That's enough, Stud," she said as she pulled back. I almost fell over! She drew me to her and onto the bed. "I want that seed in me."

I was really into her. Although my need was great, I wanted to show her how much I appreciated what she had done for me. She was laying back on the bed, legs slightly spread, intently watching me. I smiled at her and moved up for a kiss. Kissing her was incredible! Our lips matched perfectly, tongues dancing on cue. Passionate, the kiss was a deeper exchange of our souls. She and I were really well matched. I broke the kiss and looked back into her eyes. They were shiny with lust and excited anticipation. I moved my hands down to her breasts. Then I suckled her. Oh, her breasts were not big but they were tasty and responsive. She moaned in pleasure. I nibbled and bit her nipple. She shifted her hips, upward. I could tell this was making her hot. I moved my hands down her belly, slowly, torn between watching my hands on her skin and watching her eyes follow my every movement. I have never experienced lovemaking like this, with someone so intense and wholly involved in the sensual sexual experience. It seemed as if her entire being, body and soul, were involved. And I gave as she needed. I put my all into loving her that day.

When I finally made my way down to her mound, it was like moving into paradise. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and smooth. Her inner lips were large and swollen with desire. I could see her deep need reflected in the juices lubricating her opening. I had to taste! Alien or not, she had the sweetest juices. I licked gently. She writhed. I licked harder and she moaned. I began to eat her, savor her, please her. I could read her body as if here was a book guiding me along. She was so responsive, there was no question as to what to do next. As I ate her with ever increasing speed, she finally grabbed my head, thrust her hips upward, held my head there as she bucked and came right into my mouth!

When she calmed down, she looked at me and smiled. "Dan, you are very good. I want you inside, now; for you to fill me with your seed." What could I do? I complied! That was the most intense lovemaking I've ever had.

And this was just the beginning. I am writing this tale from a planet far away from Earth. The very fact you are reading it means it made it's way back somehow. It took me 3 months, but I did succeed with all 7 ladies. When it was time to go, they would not release me. And you know? I didn't put up much of a fight. I actually came to respect all the ladies. They were demanding, but good people. Fun. Intelligent. While I miss my family, there are oh so many women here to take care of...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • It Started as a Tennis Match

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds