It Stays in Vegas

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Make me cum again! Don't stop!" her voice trailed off. Seconds passed. Her hips thrust up, dropped, thrust again as her hands reached to my head. She pulled me tight against her cunt. I continued my assault, thrashing her clit with a passion not experienced lately. Her hips arched high, holding, tiny humps thrusting her cunt against my mouth. With a grunt, her hips jumped higher, her thighs clamping tight against my head. I drove my tongue deep into her pussy, sucking her juices, tonguing her hard. Her hips relaxed, her body thumped on the bed as she dropped flat underneath my mouth. I slowly licked up her slit, softly teasing her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, lightly flicking it back and forth. Her body convulsed, a tiny orgasm flowing through her body. Her face contorted, tensed, muscles twitching, she absorbed the next orgasm.

My cock was rigid again. I needed her. I needed to feel my cock slide into her cunt. I needed to feel myself push forward, to bury my cock balls deep, to grind my hips against her, to thrust with abandon. I needed her. I grabbed two pillows from under the bedspread. Lifting her hips, I placed them under her ass. I pulled her legs up, pushing her knees toward her chin. I moved over her, her knees now resting on my shoulders. I pushed my cock to her open cunt, my cock head sliding up and down her slit. As I approached her opening, I pushed forward. My cock head pushed through her opening, sliding into her body. I pushed forward, pulled back, pushed forward again. She grunted loudly.

"Slowly!" she grunted. "Fill me!" she continued. She wiggled her hips, tilting, humping, driving back against my penetrating cock. More slid between her wet lips, stretching, reaching to fill her depths. I pulled back, watching her lips stretch to hold me buried in her pussy. Slick with her juices, her lips tugged, begged, sucked, and licked my shaft. I thrust forward, intent on driving every last inch between her legs, buried deep. I started rhythmically pounding her willing cunt. Thrust after thrust, I pulled back and pounded forward. Our bodies slapped together, the noise filling the room. The bed shook, hammering the wall above our heads. Grunts, muffled screams escaped our lips as we moved toward our finish. Thought at long last lost. Passion, lust gripped our minds, fucking our only outlet. I pounded my cock into her willing body. She met each thrust, her legs wrapping over my back, her cunt my contact point. We became one, our lust complete.

My balls expanded again. I slammed forward, grinding my hips into her crotch. I started short, quick thrusts, grinding myself deeper into her body. My balls slapped her ass. With my chin clamped against my chest, my balls exploded for a second time. My toes curled, my cum shot up my shaft and erupted into her waiting womb. Spurt after spurt flooded forth, filling her. I thrust forward, freezing, tightly buried in her as my last spurts weakly spit forth. I pushed her legs off my shoulders. I could feel her slight pain as she pulled her legs down, wrapping them around my hips. Our bodies meshed. I collapsed on her body. She nibbled on my chest and shoulder. My weight became too much for her, I rolled to the side, pulling her with me. My cock deflated, pulling out of her cunt as we lay on our sides. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close, caressing her back, sliding my hands down, my fingers wrapping to cup her ass, pulling her against my body.

We rested, wrapped in each others arms. Drowsy, contented, exhausted!

"Never did like you," I breathed softly.

"I always loved you," she replied. She hugged me tighter.

Our sharing of nearly 32-years continues. We share our own private endearments. Through it all, we are best friends, lovers, life partners, soul mates. She has not traded me in just yet!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 585 milliseconds