• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It Was Wrong But She Did It Ch. 01

It Was Wrong But She Did It Ch. 01

Emma was a tall, ebony goddess with the look of an exotic princess about her, Louise was white with startling blue eyes and blonde hair. They had been friends for over half their lives and in love for half of that time. When they had been together, their relationship had become rocky and eventually they split for the final time.

Louise met many people after that and eventually settled down in a straight relationship with a man we'll call James. To say this came as shock to Emma would be an understatement. For the most part, her shock came from still being in love with Louise despite everything they'd done to each other but the other part of her was shocked as she had been so sure Louise was a lesbian.

Emma was a loyal friend – fiercely so when needed, she was honest and would never do anything to deliberately hurt someone. Unfortunately, love and living in the past was changing all that.

At first Emma tried to ignore the relationship, thinking that it wouldn't last and that her and Louise would end up back together again as they had so many times before. As the months crept by however, it was becoming clearer and clearer that this was never going to happen.

New Year came and instead of spending it with James, Louise had opted to come round to her ex lovers house and see in the New Year. They spent hours in bed that night, touching, kissing, exploring every inch of each others bodies until they were both rocked by intense, earth shattering orgasms and fell into a blissful sleep.

For Louise, this was goodbye. For Emma, it was proof that Louise still wanted her.

As the months went by, Louise came to Emma with some news... She was pregnant.

It was this news that flung Emma into one situation after another that were completely out of character. And it is my job, to document them here.

When they met, Emma's first impression was that James was not attractive and yet he exuded a cocky self confidence and sexual energy that as much as Emma tried to ignore, was undeniably great and despite her longstanding friendship and history with Louise, she was beginning to wonder exactly how wrong it would be to sleep with him.

There were occasions where James would openly stare at Emma's full ebony breasts or graze her ripe ass as she bent over. At first, Emma ignored these events, focusing instead on the arrival of Louise's baby and trying to get over her but eventually, as her sexual frustration grew, her morals began to feel a little worn...

She began visiting them in increasingly provocative outfits, designed not only to see whether Louise still found her attractive, but also to arouse her sexually frustrated boyfriend. She knew it was wrong and yet somehow she couldn't stop herself from playing with fire.

James outright asked if he could fondle her ample chest and though she said no, her overheating pussy was screaming yes. This revelation kept her coming back for more. She took more risks, grazing him "accidentally", bending down in front of him so that he got a good view down her top and finally, one night, he took the bait.

Though her actions were inexcusable, there was a great deal of alcohol involved. Emma and Louise had been play fighting which had already gotten her juices flowing, adding into that the alcohol consumption and suddenly finding herself alone in the cramped kitchen with the visibly aroused James, she caved. When he reached out to grab her tits, she didn't pull away. Instead, she let him squeeze and kneed her aching flesh, let him tweak her hardening dark nipples through the flimsy material of her top. It was only the fear of being caught if Louise returned that stopped her from going any further. Feigning indignance (which he saw right through), she left the room, her clit throbbing and her body wanting more.

Emma left shortly after that and when she got home, pushing any guilty thoughts from her mind, she let her fingers drift down to her wet cunt and proceeded to get herself off whilst thinking of her best friends boyfriend. It was an amazing orgasm but it came at the price of wanting more.

Fast forwarding a few months, it had now been almost a year since Emma had had sex. She used to have some fuck buddies (one of them having been Louise pre-baby) but one by one they had moved away and although she was good at satisfying herself, she needed something else. Having contacted her one remaining fuck buddy, they couldn't arrange anything in time and so, frustrated again, she went to Emma and James' house.

Instead of being merely provocative; this time she was downright slutty. Her nipples clearly showed through her top and her full luscious breasts seemed as though they might spill out of her bra at any moment. Before arriving, berating herself all the while, she had prepared herself for the moment when she was to go further with James.

Louise was due to meet her Father for half an hour, leaving James and Emma alone. Even though Emma knew logically that this would be a bad move and that she would hate herself for it later, like a moth to the flame, she came.

Drinking a good deal of beer with one another, they all had a great time, laughing, singing and generally enjoying themselves. Emma could feel the rising heat between her thighs as her and James cast furtive looks at each other and she felt she couldn't wait for Louise to visit her Father.

The first time they were alone together, James commented on how her breasts looked particularly good that evening and asked that in future she wear a different bra as the emphasis on her nipples was causing him a more or less permanent erection.

She had smiled coyly and avoided comment. She figured that if something did happen, he would have to make the first move. She could technically then be blameless as she would only be reacting to something rather than instigating.

Everything fell through when Louise received a call from her Father, telling her not to meet him after all. James and Emma looked at one another, both disappointed but neither clarifying why.

A few beers later, Louise went outside for a cigarette whilst James put the baby to sleep. Emma, pretending she was cold, went back inside and snuck upstairs.

Coming out of the baby's room, James saw her stood there and began to squeeze past. Upon feeling Emma's hand lightly upon his chest, he asked simply "what?"

All resolve melted, in such close proximity to him, she had to take her chance. Emma pulled him into a tight embrace, their lips meeting, tongues hurriedly exploring one anothers mouths as their hands roamed each others bodies.

Their breathing was heavy with desire as the sexual tension that had built up for over a year was close to finally being broken. His large white hands found her honey coloured chest and she gasped into his mouth as he circled each one, tweaking her nipples firmly between thumb and forefinger.

Her hands were in his hair and running up and down his back, pulling him into her, wrapping him around her in this clandestine embrace. She could feel his erection pressing against her and knew from the rhythmic throb of her clitoris that her pussy was flooded with arousal.

There was a sound from downstairs and they sprang apart, coming to their senses. Emma headed downwards, her heart beating ten to the dozen, knowing that she had to have sex lest she ruin everything forever...

Sitting at the kitchen table, she texted her fuck buddy as a last ditch chance to redeem herself. He replied within seconds that he would be free. Emma breathed a sigh of relief. Guilt was beginning to gnaw at her insides and she knew she had to leave, so saying her goodbyes, she headed home to prepare herself for her second sexual encounter of the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It Was Wrong But She Did It Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds