It Wasn't Supposed to Happen Pt. 01

I found them wadded up and stuffed between the mattresses. I sat on his bed and held them to my nose. The odor once again took me back to last night and I saw myself standing outside his door with my hand in my pajamas as he stroked his manhood. I caught myself wishing it was my mouth he had shot his load in rather than my panties. I wanted so bad to taste him. To feel him. To fuck him. Just as my hand was about to make its way into my jeans, I heard the front door open, announcing the arrival of the boys. Panicking, I shoved the panties back where they came from, rushed out of his room, closing the door behind me.

I hurried downstairs and served dinner. As usual, the boys inhaled their food and headed upstairs. I went to my room, locked the door and sat down on my bed, trying to come to grips with what I was feeling. I realized I could no longer deny it. I wanted Jason to fuck me. The guilt I was feeling was overridden by lust. I knew I had to have him and I knew it was up to me to initiate it. I knew it would take a little time but I needed relief now. I showered and dressed for bed.

Making sure my bedroom door was locked, I took my dildo out of the nightstand again and laid back on my bed to relieve myself. I was in the process of doing just that when the phone rang. It was Tom. He was at our son's house and was calling to check in like he did most nights. When I whispered what I was doing his voice changed. "Are you being a bad girl without me?", he teased. "Yes, I am", I replied but wasn't about to tell him what had motivated me.

We enjoyed another mutual masturbation session over the phone, him telling me what he intended to do to me when he got home. As much as that excited me I caught myself thinking about Jason's black cock as I worked the dildo in and out of me. Tom's sexy talk and my imagination together sent me into a very satisfying orgasm. I breathlessly told Tom goodnight and drifted off to sleep, another night of restless sleep frequently interrupted by more lurid dreams.

The rest of the week went by uneventful. I worked, came home and cooked dinner. The boys came home, ate, and went upstairs. I cleaned up the dishes, showered and went to bed. And every night I would masturbate to the image of Jason lying on his bed with my panties wrapped around his penis. I was becoming obsessed and couldn't help it. When Tom got home that Friday our sex was unusually passionate. Tom even commented that maybe he should leave town more often if it meant coming home to this. Somewhere back in the back of my mind I was hoping he would but for a reason far different than what he was thinking.

Over the next few weeks the thing with Jason and my panties became a twisted game for me. I would be sure to leave a pair where he could find them and then look forward to finding them filled with his cum. I even purchased and began wearing some lacy silk panties, hoping he would get the hint. I would rush home from work and head straight to his room. Almost every day I would find what I was hoping for. The last few times I actually licked my panties, hoping to get a taste of his cum. It was like a drug. I was hopelessly lost in a twisted world of desire.

I got the opportunity I had been waiting for during spring break. Tom left town that Monday and Eric had gone to Dallas with Jessica and her family for a few days. Jason opted to stay and work thru spring break to earn some extra money. He was one of the family by then so no one thought anything about he and I being in the house alone. I went into full attack mode, realizing it was now or never.

Jason and I kept up the same basic routine. I went to work each day as did he. When I got home I would cook us some dinner. We would eat together and he would help me clean up the dishes. Like I said, everything was routine, except for the way I dressed. My normal jeans and t-shirt were replaced with pajamas. Silk pajamas to be exact, with nothing on underneath and the top two buttons unfastened. I made sure he had ample opportunities to catch a glimpse of my breasts as I moved about the kitchen. The silk against my sensitive nipples had them standing out like pencil erasers. They moved and swayed gently as I walked. I'm pretty sure I saw him adjusting himself under the table as he watched me. Once when he was helping put the dishes in the sink I am certain I felt his manhood rub across my ass as he slid behind me. It sent an electrical shock thru my body and a barely audible gasp escaped my lips. He smiled a curious kind of smile and asked if I was ok. I told him I was but wondered silently if that contact was on purpose.

After teasing him relentlessly Monday and Tuesday night I knew it was time to take my game to the next level. After dinner Wednesday night I headed for my bedroom as Jason did the same. However, I had no intention of going to bed. I waited a few minutes and then eased out of my room and up the stairs to his door, hoping to hear sounds of his arousal. I was still wearing the silk pajamas but this time the top was completely unbuttoned, leaving my breasts partially exposed.

His bedroom door was closed this time. I pressed my ear to the door and was rewarded with soft moans coming from inside. Taking a deep breath, I quietly turned the knob and eased the door open. Jason had his eyes closed and his head tilted back as he stroked his dick. This time, instead of using my panties to jack off with, he had them to his nose, taking long breaths as he stroked. He was so wrapped up in what he was doing he didn't see the door open nor did he see me slip into his room. I eased over to stand beside his bed, admiring his beautiful black penis. It was enormous. It had looked big from the hall but, standing right next to it, I realized just how long it was. A sudden feeling of fright coursed thru my body as I thought about what that monster would do to my body. Maybe I should abandon this crazy idea, get out of his room before he sees me, and stick to using my dildos to satisfy my wanton lust.

I had convinced myself to leave when he suddenly started talking. At first. I thought it was to me but I soon realized he was lost in his fantasy. "Ohhh yea Ms. E. Just like that. Suck my dick. Your pussy smells so good. I can't wait to slide my black cock into you. Oh my god...that's it. Suck it good. Take it all in your hot mouth. I'm about to cum Ms. E., don't stop, please..." That was the end of any thoughts of leaving. I reached for his penis and, at the same time, whispered, "Oh Jason, I would love to suck your cock."

The simultaneous touch of my hand and the whisper instantly snapped him out of his dream world as he began scrambling for cover. But it was too late. I already had my hand wrapped around him, or at least as much as I could get my hand around. I fought to hold on as he struggled to cover up. "Oh my gosh Ms. E. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do this. I'm so sorry...I don't know what to say..." he stammered as he continued to try to cover himself. By this time, I was kneeling on the side of the bed as I began stroking his manhood. He had, for the most part, stopped trying to pull the sheet over him. He started again trying to apologize, "Ms. E...I'm really sorry. Please forgive me...I don't know what to say...it's just that..." I placed a finger over his lips to quite him. He stopped talking and looked at me, obviously confused.

I looked him in the eyes and then I surprised myself with my own language, "This is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen and the first black one I have ever touched. I will forgive you under one condition. I will forgive you if you promise to fuck me with this big black cock." His eyes grew big as he stared at me in disbelief. All he could do is nod. That's all I needed.

I had left Emily, the wife and mother, in my bedroom. I was now Emily, the sex crazed nympho who was about to have her first black cock. I crawled over him facing his feet and positioned my pussy directly over his face. "If you think my pussy tasted good from my panties, you should try the real thing." With that I turned and busied myself with the task of conquering this giant black snake I held in my hands.

I held it in my hand and licked the entire length, starting at the base and working my way to the tip. The taste of his cock was intoxicating. It felt and tasted so different than Tom's, so hard, yet so pliable, and so big. I could feel the veins with my tongue as I licked up and down its length. I took the head in my mouth and peeled the foreskin back. I could taste his pre-cum as I engulfed as much of it as I could get in my mouth. I began working my mouth up and down, going a little farther each time. A shudder ran thru my body when I felt his manhood hit the back of my throat and realized I had barely half of it in my mouth. I briefly wondered if this monster would fit in my pussy. Tom has a nice sized penis but it is nowhere near as long as Jason's.

While I was busy sucking his cock, Jason had managed to pull my pajama bottoms off and was working his tongue in and out of my pussy. He massaged my ass cheeks as his tongue traced a line from my clit to my tight little asshole, taking time to work his magic at each stop. He would circle my clit with his tongue until it was wet. Then slide his tongue thru my lips and into my pussy. My juices were flowing freely by now. He used his tongue to carry some of those juices to my ass and coat my little hole with them. Then he would work his tongue around my rear hole until it slipped past the sphincter muscle and into my ass, sending jolts of electricity thru my body. That felt so amazing. Tom and I had had anal sex a few times but he had never even kissed my asshole much less put his tongue in it. I realized Jason wasn't the sheltered little boy I had mistaken him for. This was not the first pussy he had ever licked. It was becoming apparent he knew his way around a woman's body.

I was on the verge of a climax but, as much as I was enjoying his tongue, I really needed to feel his cock in me. I rose off of him, turned around and rolled over onto my back, slipping my pajama top off as I went. "Please Jason, I need you to fuck me. I know this is wrong and you probably think I'm a horrible person and mother but I need you so bad. I think that you want me, too. I have found your cum in my panties. I admit I have gotten myself off a few times holding those cum-filled panties to my face and imagining what it would be like to be with you. I have also spied on you once thru your door as you were masturbating. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you, Jason, but I can no longer control my desire for you."

By now Jason had turned on his side to face me. His right hand slid over my left breast and began rolling the nipple between his fingers. "Ms. E I don't think you are a bad person. I think you are the sexiest woman I know. I have wanted you from the moment I first saw you. I have tried really hard to hide my feelings out of respect for you, Tom, and Eric. I would never do anything to discredit your family and I truly appreciate you letting me stay here. I'm sorry about your panties but your smell is intoxicating. I thought I heard you outside my door one night. It both scared me and excited me. On one hand, I was afraid you would be mad and kick me out and, on the other hand, I was hoping you would push that door open and come crawl in this bed with me." My right hand had, by now, drifted down to his groin and I began leisurely stroking his cock. His hand had moved slowly down my body and was teasing my clit. "I want you so bad and I can't believe this is happening." I glanced up at the TV that was lighting the room and was surprised by what I saw. There on the screen in living color was what looked like a middle aged white woman on her back, her legs up on her shoulders as a young black guy fucked her. I think I felt my pussy pulse as I absorbed what I saw.

"Is that what you want, Jason? Do you want to fold me in half with my legs over my head like that woman on TV and fuck me with that black monster between your legs?" I didn't recognize the person talking. I never talked like that. Who was this person? But it was me. A mature wife and mother, a decent member of society. But at this moment I was none of those. I was a woman consumed by lust, laying in my own son's bed, holding the very thing that could quench that lust.

"Yes, Ms. E, that is exactly what I want. I want to make love to you, nice and slow. I want to take time to enjoy your body. I want to feel you, to taste you. And then I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you here. I want to fuck you in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in every room in this house. I want to fuck you in the car, in the garage, in the pool, I want to fuck you everywhere."

Where did this Jason come from? Where was the quite demure friend of my sons who was simply staying with us for the semester? I didn't know where he came from but I was hoping he would stay long enough to do everything he just said. What I needed right now was for him to fuck me. I looked at him with what I hoped was a sexy smile and said, "We can never do all those things if we don't get started. We'll work on the nice and slow part later. Right now, I need you inside me."

I rolled over and sat up on his mid-rift. Holding his manhood in my right hand I moved up his body and positioned it directly under my pussy. I rubbed the head back and forth thru my lips, coating it with the juices that had saturated my inner thighs. Once it was wet with my juices, I placed the head at my opening. Taking a deep breath, I started impaling myself on this black elephant trunk.

I eased my body down until I felt the tip slip past my opening. I rose up slightly and then back down again. I repeated this process several times, each time going a little farther, my own juices providing the lubrication. My breathing increased each time and was now coming is short gasps as I worked my way down onto this black penis. Lower and lower I sank, my hands resting on his chest for support.

Jason's hands were gently kneading my breasts, rolling the nipples between his fingers. After several minutes of working him into me I decided to go for broke and, taking a deep breath, I dropped my hips, taking him in me completely. For a split second I thought I had made a serious mistake. My body felt like it had been ripped in half. But in the next split second those feelings disappeared as an orgasm consumed my body. My head flew back, eyes closed, as I screamed thru an intense orgasm. Jason grabbed my hips and held me firmly in place as my body convulsed uncontrollably. I collapsed onto his chest as the spasms passed. He wrapped his arms around me as I lay there trying to catch my breath.

"Oh Jason, that was so hot. I've never felt so full. Thank you!!" By now my breathing had almost returned to normal and Jason was massaging my back as I lay on him. "No Ms. E, I should be thanking you. I can't believe this is happening. You have no idea how much I've wanted you. This is a dream come true. And besides, we have only just begun to have fun."

I realized he was still hard and still fully inside me. I had been so wrapped up in my own pleasure I had forgotten about him. I felt his penis move as he began slowly working it back and forth in me. The orgasm had taken some of my strength but I felt my body react to his movement. I wanted...no, I needed more. I was more than ready to continue.

He engulfed my bottom in his massive hands and began thrusting up into me a little harder as he simultaneously pulled me down onto him. I wrapped my hands around his head and kissed him for the first time. It started as a soft gentle pecking of our lips together but increased in intensity as our passion grew. Before I knew it, I was slamming my body down onto him as another orgasm was building. I couldn't believe I was so near release so soon. Our tongues were now at war in our mouths, each trying to claim the others as their own. I suddenly began shaking uncontrollably as another orgasm racked my body. This one a little more intense than the first.

Jason continued fucking me thru the orgasm, squeezing my ass cheeks as he thrust up into me. His breathing was one ragged gasp after another and sweat covered his body. The glow of his dark, sweat covered body was intoxicating. Time after time he thrust into me, each time a little harder than the last as he neared his own release. All I could do was hold on for the ride. I had abandoned any effort to kiss him and put my head next to his, inhaling his masculine scent as he fucked me. The bed was shaking and banging loudly against the wall with each movement. Just when I thought he was going to cum, he stopped. I was startled, thinking something was wrong. Raising up, I looked into his eyes, looking for an indication of a problem. He smiled and said, "It's my turn to be on top."

Jason lifted me, still impaled on his manhood, as he rose to change positions. Turning and easing me down on my back, he positioned himself between my legs. Supporting his weight on his elbows, he began once again working that huge black snake deep into my pussy. Though it was only probably a few minutes, it seemed that he fucked me like this forever. I was amazed to feel my body once again responding to him. It was impossible for me to have so many orgasms so close together but I couldn't deny what I was feeling deep down in my loins.

Jason paused long enough to lift my legs up and put them on his shoulders, copying the position of the woman in the movie. He suddenly shifted to a whole new level of intensity. What had been firm thrusts now became unbridled body slams, each one seemingly trying to force me thru the mattress. He was close to orgasm and I was right there with him. "Fuck me Jason, please fuck me...cum in me baby...fill me with your release...fuck me...fuck me...I need you so bad..."

The sweat was pouring off of his body in tiny rivers and soaking me and the bed sheets. His nostrils flared with each breath and his eyes had taken on a wild animalistic look as he violently plunged into my pussy. "I'm cumming Ms. E...I'm cumming...fuckkkk...here I cum..." He roared like a wild lion and I screamed at the top of my lungs as our bodies convulsed into orgasm at exactly the same time.

Over and over my body convulsed under him as he pumped load after load of white hot cum into me. My hands clawed at his back as his held my legs down beside my head, literally folding me in half. He continued the thrusting thru our simultaneous release. Each thrust bringing another pulse of cum from his cock and another jolt of electricity from my body. It seemed like an eternity before I felt his body relax and drop onto me in exhaustion, releasing my legs to fall limply back to the bed. My hair was a wet tangled mess, lying haphazardly across my face but I was too tired to care. He nibbled softly on my ear lobe as our breathing slowed and we slowly drifted back to earth...

So, that is how I ended up in my older son's bedroom with a black cock buried in my pussy. But that was only the beginning...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds