• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Italians Do It Best

Italians Do It Best

"Okay, so explain this to me once more," Matt groaned as he watched his younger cousin pace their backstage dressing room frantically. He watched as Tony ran around the room in circles, his mohawk flopping softly in the overhead breeze. Air-conditioning, thank christ for it. "Dude, slow the fuck down!" he repeated. "What the fuck has you so wound up?"

Tony didn't cease his movement, he simply uttered, "She's here!"

"Who's here?" Matt questioned, amusement evident on his pierced bottom lip. "Who the fuck is here?"

"SHE'S HERE!" Tony repeated, this time in a near shout. "SHE'S FUCKING HERE!"

Matt finally gave up on the situation and burst into confused laughter. Tony was acting like a total lunatic and there was no solid reason why: hell, he didn't even get this excited when they'd gone to their first strip club years before and met that pornstar...What was her name? Fuck if he could remember.

"That's right," Tony was rambling endlessly, nonsensically. "She's fucking here and I have nothing to wear and I'm losing my voice and the show's going to be a total and utter wash of a nightmare and she's going to see it and she's just going to hate me forever and how will I live with myself if she thinks I'm-"

"BREATHE!" Matt screamed, snapping his cousin to silence. "You're going to have an embolism."

Tony nodded and lit up a cigarette. "Breathe," he stated, as if it was a question. "Yes, I can do that. Breathe."

"What the fuck?" Matt repeated for the umpteenth time. "What the fuck, man?"

Tony tapped his foot as he took a long drag on his cigarette. "I told you, dude, SHE'S HERE!"

Matt shook his head and tried not to tear his own hair out from the roots. "I got that part. Who the FUCK is SHE?"

Tony shook his head and grinned. "You don't fucking know?"

"NO!" Matt screamed. "If I fucking knew, we wouldn't be having this utterly pointless conversations that's going in endless circles. WHO THE FUCK IS HERE?"

Tony exhaled a large plume of smoke, then smirked. "You don't know, huh?"

Matt tried not to blow an equally large plume of steam out his ears.

"Aria Giovanni," Tony finally offered softly.

Matt's eyes went wide.

"The porn star," Tony added, matter-of-factly. "You know, the hottest fucking woman alive?"

"I know who she is," Matt sighed, running a hand up through his short hair. "Where is she?"

"Why?" Tony challenged. "She's mine, dude!"

Matt shook his head slowly, then grinned. "Oh Tony, you're such an amateur!"

* * *

"This is my bunk," Matt smiled enthusiastically as he pointed to various compartments of the bus. "That's my favorite blanket. It's Sponge Bob, my mom made it for me and-"

"He's a tool," Tony grinned, pushing Matt away from the tall brunette. "This is my bunk, as you can see it's a much nicer bunk. Roomier, definitely cleaner than Matthew's little bunk of doom down there."

The young woman laughed at this, and then laughed harder at Matt's disgusted expression.

"Fuck off," he groaned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Actually, what Anthony here is omitting from his tour of the bus is the fact that he's had Herpes twelve times in the past ten days."

"Very funny," Tony snorted and shoved his cousin.

"You two are too much," the girl laughed before giggling softly. "You're both very funny."

"Thanks," the cousins said in unison with equally cheesy grins plastered across their faces.

"I'd show you my bus but obviously it's not-" her voice trailed off.

"You have a bus?" Tony questioned, curiously. "I didn't know that....I didn't know that...Uh..."

"Porn stars get tour buses too," Aria grinned. "I mean, when I feature dance I have to travel from city to city just like you do. So I get a bus for me and my crew."

"You have a crew?" Matt gaped in awe.

She nodded. "Yuh huh. I have my makeup artist, my stylist. Then I bring along my friend Summer who does hair, and I have to have my sister with me. And my cat and...."

"Wow," both the cousins sighed.

Aria nodded. "I have quite a production that travels with me."

"You're amazing," Tony sighed, crossing his arms over his tattooed chest and licking his lips. "Absolutely-"

"Fucking amazing," Matt finished his younger cousin's sentence.

Aria shrugged. "So what do you have to drink around here? The show made me pretty fucking thirsty."

"We have-" Tony began but was quickly cut off by a set of plush lips pressed to his own.

"I didn't mean to drink," she grinned, wrapping her arms around his back.

"Oh," Tony squeaked as he allowed himself to be guided toward the back lounge.

* * *

"Here are the rules," Aria stated matter-of-factly as Tony and Matt sat on the sofa staring up at her in utter astonishment. She was naked, and while they were both devoid of their t-shirts, pants had yet to be tossed about the small lounge. "The rules," she repeated to get their attention. "They're simple! You do as I say and ONLY as I say," she grinned, pacing back and forth in front of the cousins. "He gets my pussy," she giggled, pointing toward Tony. "You get my ass," she cooed, bending forward to shake her breasts in Matt's face. "When I say it's over, it's over."

The cousins stared, mouths agape.

"Got me?" she inquired, playfully.

They nodded.

"Okay," she giggled. "Tony, I want you to get on your knees for me, baby."

Tony did as he was instructed without so much as a sound. He kneeled down in front of Aria, staring up at the tall woman longingly, hungrily.

"Go to it," she instructed as she stood in front of him. Her height was perfect and he was just inches away from her moist folds. She arched her back suggestively, before turning to grin at Matt. "You get to watch. Hope you don't mind sitting this one out, baby."

Matt nodded, continuing to state dumbfoundedly at the beautiful girl.

"You're Italian, right?" she questioned Tony as he began to snake his tongue across her wet pussy. "Show me what makes us Italians so special."

Tony nodded, causing a playful friction across her body. She cooed softly, supporting herself by placing a hand on the large door just to her right. She continued to make soft noises as his tongue played inside her, teasing and exciting her further. His lips were so soft and so deliciously plush, she felt her body melting slowly down onto his face.

"Enough," she called when she knew her body was close. "It's Matty's turn."

Tony simply nodded and stepped back, allowing Matt to take his place kneeling on the floor.

"No, baby," Aria directed, pulling Matt to stand eye-to-eye. "I want you to sit down," she instructed after placing a soft kiss across his pierced lips. "Take off your pants and sit down right there." She pointed to the sofa and Matt did as he was told. Almost robotically, he removed his slacks and tossed himself down onto the couch. "Good boy," Aria giggled, as she stepped toward him. Before he could process what she was about to do, the tall, slender girl had sat down on his length, taking his entire hardness deep inside her within seconds.

"Fuck," he growled.

"You like that, baby?" she questioned softly, leaning forward as she moved herself up and down slowly. "I know you do, baby. Growl for me again, baby."

Matt did just that, though his eyes remained shut tightly with pleasure.

Without missing a single stroke, Aria lifted herself up off his engorged length and turned to face Tony's lustful gaze. "You ready, baby?" she taunted, hovering over Matt and shaking her ass playfully. "You ready to be inside me?"

Tony nodded.

Matt growled as Aria worked his aching erection slowly into her tight ass. She barely made a sound as she moved lower and lower, taking him in inch by precious inch. When she seemed to paused, he watched her beckon Tony closer.

"Tony," she cooed, invitingly. "Tony, I want you right here," she gestured toward her pussy. "Right now."

Tony did as he was told, mindlessly entering her body and emitting a loud growl.

Matt matched the noise with one of his own.

"Fuck, I love being a porn star," Aria smiled as she worked down onto Matt, then slowly raised up to allow Tony to push fully inside her.

"Why's that?" Matt gritted between his teeth, grabbing her hips and trying to hold back his release.

"I get to fuck rock stars," she grinned, tossing her body roughly down onto his cock.

Tony smirked and pushed his entire length into her. "I love being a rock star."

"Why's that?" Aria and Matt questioned in chorus.

"I get to fuck porn stars," Tony growled. "Holy fuck, I love my job!"

If he had been able to, Matt would have slapped his cousin right then and there. Instead, he lost all control and felt himself filling Aria's insides just as Tony pulled out and came on her gorgeously perfect chest.

"How about you, Matty?" she purred as her orgasm ended and they lay in a pile of bodies.

Matt shrugged and eyed her curiously. "Me what?"

"What do you love about your job?" she laughed, as she took a strand of his mussed hair between her fingers.

Matt shrugged again. "I hate my job! I'm stuck with the fucktard all fucking year long!"

Tony stared at his cousin in disbelief. "What the fuck is that supposed to me?"

"You're a pain in the ass?" Matt questioned.

Aria grinned. "No, Matty, you're the assman."

Matt turned bright red.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Italians Do It Best

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds