• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • It's a Date
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

It's a Date

He reached out for some lube, and smeared some over my hot, waiting hole. Then he grabbed my ass-cheeks and parted them, and I felt the tip of his cock push against my threshold. I moaned and tried to relax enough for him to pass through. It'd been a while since I had done this though, and it took some repeats for him to finally penetrate. He was so gentle the whole time, kissing my back, saying how beautiful I was, with my ass in the air for him, how he would fuck me like no one ever had. I let out a loud moan when he penetrated, a moan of pleasure and contentment. It felt so right, his cock inside me, I felt so full, so complete, like his cock was the only one that had the right to be up my tight asshole. It wasn't long before he started hammering into me, and I was screaming with ecstasy and pleasure, as I was bucking my ass backward to better meet his thrusts.

After a while, he withdrew slowly and turned me on my back. I momentarily felt so empty, I couldn't take his cock not being in me. Then he lifted my legs and parted them, and shoved his dick inside me again, almost in one move. He started fucking me like that, my legs toward the ceiling, and I told him I wished we had a mirror, so we could see what we looked like fucking like rabbits in heat. That made him pump harder into me, and he grabbed my own hard cock and started wanking it furiously.

We came together, screaming each other's names, and I felt both his hot juice spill into the depths of my hole, filling me up, and my own cum spurting on my stomach and chest (and some on his own as well). He collapsed onto me, not withdrawing, and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. We stayed like this for a while, his limp cock still inside me and me with my legs spread in the air. Then he withdrew and we lay down on the wet sheets, panting and smiling at each other.

"That was... amazing," I breathed. "I've never felt anything like this before!"

"I guess you just inspire me, darling," he smiled back at me, then wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, Alex," he said, still catching his breath.

"I love you too, Brian," I replied, and for the first time, I found I meant it. "With all my heart, baby."

We made love another four times that night, before falling asleep, spent and content in each other's arms.

It's been four months since then, and we're still together. Brian has moved in with me, and we are so happy. I've found what I've been looking for somewhere where I least expected it. I've always liked men, but I always thought one day I'd meet a "Miss Right". Never thought it'd be a "Mr. Right"! I remembered my mum always telling my sister to find someone with a nice car, a steady job, and handsome, of course. I can't speak about my sister, but I certainly followed her advice to the letter!

Brian suggested yesterday that I quit the job at the office, since his salary was large enough for the both of us, and start concentrating on the house more. I'm ecstatic. I think I can hear wedding bells, Siobhan says. And I couldn't be happier!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • It's a Date
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds