• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It's A Small World

It's A Small World

12

Another work trip, another hotel, another three hundred and fifty miles from home, it's a small world; you'll see what I mean later. There I was back at the hotel where I stayed at for a week while I sorted out some contracts with the new customer.

I had come back from the customer, had a shower and meal. I came down to the hotel bar for a quick night cap, it was late, around ten thirty. It was my first time at that very classy hotel and the restaurant seemed to be very popular, was busy, and even that late there were lots of people around.

I sat at a table where I had my laptop with me and looked over some paperwork. I wanted a refill so made my way to the bar. As I approached the bar I noticed a lady sitting there with her back to me. The bar was busy and the only space to squeeze in and to the bar was next to that lady.

I got there; she looked like a very sexy lady, she was facing away from me. She had long red hair very stylish, a very short red leather skirt which was probably only half way up her thighs if she stood, and while she sat it had ridden up fairly high and exposed a lot of thigh flesh, her legs were crossed. She wore a white blouse and the perfumed air around her was very sensual. She almost looked familiar, but I did not know anyone in that part of the world.

The barman came upto me and asked me what I wanted and I told him. The next thing I heard was, "Mike!"

That's me, my name was Mike and as I turned to look to my side the lady had turned around and it was a familiar lady, it was a lady I thought I knew fairly well. Not well enough though. By then she was joined by her husband. The ladies name was Val and her husband Paul. They are both friends of mine and we live on the same street, 'It's a small world.'

Never in a million years would I have said it was her, Val looked like a different woman, looked like a sexy woman, looked like a very sexy woman. I leant over and kissed her on the cheek and said, "Val," with a very surprised tone to my voice and look on my face.

I shook Paul's hand and said, "Hi guy's fancy seeing you here."

Val stood, pulled her skirt down while she said, "We often come here for a few days, never seen you here before!"

I said, "No my first time, a new customer, we have meetings all week."

Paul looked very uncomfortable, almost embarrassed to be seen there. I've, well, we've known each other for over six years; we've been out to dinner and to each other's homes. But Val never looked that sexy, ever!

Val was always the more forward one, a very confident woman. She asked, "Are you on your own or with colleagues?"

I looked towards Paul; he was looking the other way and looked to be lost. I looked back at Val and said, "I'm on my own, just lonely old me."

Let me tell you a bit about Val and Paul. Let's start with Paul, he's five ten tall, fifty five years old and works in an accounting office. Val is also five ten tall, but a bit younger at forty eight. She is not a slim lady but not fat, she has all the right bits in all the right places. Long well-formed legs, first I'd seen that much of them. Flattish tummy and I would put her boobs at around thirty four or so and with the blouse she wore you could see a bit of cleavage.

Val asked if I was busy and I had said I was just going through some paper work which could wait. We all looked a bit awkward since there was no seating available at the bar; I offered them to sit with me at the table I had.

Paul looked like he did not really want to, but followed Val when she said, "We'd love to."

I got a round of drinks and we sat at the table, we chatted and joked about the coincidence of our meeting so far away from home. Paul after a while got up and said, "Little boy's room."

He went off and I asked Val, "Is Paul okay, he seems very distracted?"

Val came and sat next to me and said in almost a whisper, "Can I confide in you?"

That was interesting, I did not think there were any secrets from Paul that Val had, so I said, "Sure your secrets safe with me you know that!"

Val smiled and said, "Well it's Paul really, he doesn't want you to know."

Got more interesting, what was Paul's big secret? I asked, "What does he not want me to know? He usually tells me everything."

Val took my hand and sandwiched it in hers and said, "No he has not told you this and if I know Paul he'll never tell you himself."

Got more interesting by the minute, I asked, "What won't he tell me?"

Val looked over to the men's room to see if Paul was coming back, he wasn't, so Val carried on, "I don't mind you knowing, in fact I've wanted to tell you a couple of years ago."

The anticipation was unbearable, I looked over to the men's room and then back to Val and said, "Well tell me, you can't stop there and not tell me now!"

Val looked back over to the men's room and took a big swig of her drink and said, "We're here for a reason."

I said nothing I looked at Val with a keen ear and willed her to carry on when she said, "We... are swingers."

Holy fuck, I would never, ever have thought that of Val and Paul. I was silent, stunned, speechless, and I just stared at Val, when Val said, "Mike, you do know what I'm talking about?"

Oh, I knew. I was still in a state of semi shock. Val said, "We are due to meet a couple here but they haven't shown yet."

I said, "That's why Paul's been looking over his shoulder all evening. Like he was going to get found out if they showed up with me here."

Val said, "Probably, but I don't care."

And as she said that her phone rang, Val said to me, "Excuse me, I have to take this."

She picked it up, stood and walked away a couple of steps, just then Paul returned. He sat back down but still looked very nervous, Val came back and sat next to Paul, she leant over to his ear and said something.

And instantly Paul looked a different person, more relaxed, no more did he look over his shoulder, he slumped back and drank his drink with a big sigh.

We chatted some more and Paul got up again and said, "I'll get some more drinks, wine okay with everyone?"

He walked off and Val said to me as soon as Paul was out of ear-shot, "They're not coming."

Val said that with a half disappointed sounding voice. I looked and saw a very disappointed look on Val's face and I said, "I'm sorry, I suppose you were looking forward to it."

Val looked across to the bar and said, "Yes, we had planned it three weeks ago."

Then Val looked straight into my eyes and said, "What you doing tonight?"

Holy shit, had she just asked me to well, to put it bluntly, join them in group sex. I blinked my eyes and said, "Sorry Val what!"

Val did not take her eyes off me and said, "Come on you'll enjoy it, I'll make sure you enjoy it."

I shook my head and said, "No I can't do that to Paul."

Val said, "Do what to Paul... he's already seen me with other men."

I looked at her and said, "But he's my friend... we're friends."

Val looked at me in a very serious way and said, "What, you think we just meet up with total strangers."

I looked at the floor and still shook my head. Val said, "If you change your mind we're in room three zero six. Come any time. Here... this was for them." She put a key card on the table and slipped it in my direction.

I was in a state of confusion, Val is definitely a sexy woman, any man being asked that sort of question - Val or otherwise, would not say no, but I knew them, I knew Paul, we were all friends.

Paul returned with a bottle of wine and Val said, "Let's take it up."

She stood and looked directly at me and said, "Well... would you like to join us... for drinks?" She winked.

She grabbed Paul by the arm and led him away. I sat there for another five minutes then I gathered my laptop, picked the key card up and I went to my room.

There was no way I was going to sleep; Val's comments and invitation rang through my head. It was midnight, I really wanted to go over there, but something stopped me, Paul in my head was the stopper.

I was about to leave my room and go to them, when I thought, I couldn't just go and knock on their door, it seemed so strange. I had both their mobile numbers, they were both my friends, I really fancied Val, to the point that I had dreamt of Val, I had dreamt of Val in a sexual way, but was never brave enough to act upon it with the relationship we all had.

I'll text Val, I started with, 'Hi Val,' and then I didn't know what else to say, I meant to press delete but in my state of confusion I pressed send.

I threw my phone onto the bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face. It was refreshing, it calmed me down. I came back into the main room and my phone bleeped. I picked it up just in case it was the customer. But it was Val, the text read, 'Come in, use the key.'

Holy shit, I seemed to have committed myself, should I go? I didn't know; they were my friends. If I went, it may be the end, the end of a long acquaintance. I was in turmoil, I banged my head with my hand, 'Shit, shit, shit.'

The phone bleeped again, I pressed the button and it read, 'Paul knows.'

Holy fucking shit, Val had told Paul, I wondered what Val had told Paul, what does Paul know? I built up such a picture in my head I had lost all common sense. I had no sense of what was going on. I couldn't just go, I'll just stay here.

I went and washed my face in cold water again and came back into the room. There was a message on the phone. I looked at it, it was from Val, it read, 'Don't be afraid.'

I was afraid, I was more than afraid, I was petrified. I wanted to, yes, I wanted to fuck Val. I've wanted to fuck Val from the moment I had first seen her. But I wasn't ready to fuck Val in front of Paul, in front of her husband, in front of my friend.

I turned the TV on and flicked through the channels, I turned it off. I turned my laptop on to look through the papers, I could not concentrate. I turned it off.

Another message on my phone, it read, 'Paul wants you to come.'

I so desperately wanted to go, I just couldn't. I found myself in a difficult and desperate situation. I unconsciously paced up and down my room. I slapped my head with my hand, could I live with the consequences?

The phone bleeped and read, 'What room are you in?'

Holy fuck, did she want to come here, should I tell her? I was in a quandary; I was not sure if I should, but my fingers pressed the buttons and pressed send.

I threw the phone onto the bed to the side of me and buried my head into my hands. I slapped my face, stood and paced back up and down. There was no way I could have slept that night.

And then the inevitable, a knock on my door. I knew who it was, I knew there was only one person it could have been, well, okay it may have been Paul, but I was one hundred percent sure it was Val.

I thought out loud, 'Shit, shit, shit.'

I only had a pair of boxers on, so I threw on the hotel robe and went to the door and opened it, there was Val, I knew it, and she too was in a white hotel robe. She did not come in she grabbed my hand and said, "Your late."

I closed the door behind me as she swiftly took me away. It was only a few doors down.

The door was open and we went through, the room was of similar layout to mine, a small corridor which opened up to a living quarter and a bed against the wall to the right. But this was a bigger room to mine; the bed was almost twice as big as my one.

Val pushed me in and said, "Go in, go on, and take that off!"

Val closed the door and brushed passed me, as she walked she slipped the gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She kept walking and I then saw her naked body, albeit from the back, but she looked fucking sexy. I saw Paul and he was naked on the bed. He sat with his back to me on the far side.

He looked around and said, "There you are!"

Val got to the bed and climbed on, she went on all fours. Paul stood, turned and offered his cock to her. Val took it into her mouth and hardened him up. He then got onto the bed behind her and started to fuck Val doggy.

Val looked over to me and said, "Come on, you've watched enough, no need to stand on ceremony."

I had taken my clothes off and stood there like a lemon. Did not know what to do, did not know how that sort of thing worked, I did not know if I should have been even there.

My cock was semi hard; I had reservations, but walked over to Val as I looked at Paul. Paul nodded and said, "Hi Mike, don't be shy, now that you know. Let's have some fun. Val will make you proud to be a man."

He banged into Val; he had his hands on her hips and then slapped her arse. Paul looked at me and said, "She's insatiable she needs more than one cock, stick it in her mouth, she'll get you started."

I got a bit closer as I took in the scene in front of me. I got to in front of Val's face where she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth.

I looked at Paul and he sensed that I was a bit estranged to that situation. He said, "Go for it Mike, enjoy her."

Normally, my cock would have reached full stiffness within seconds, but the situation was different, the voices in my head restricted my cock form hardening in its usual way.

Val blew me off and my cock started to come to life. Val looked up to me as she increased her grip and stroked my cock and sucked harder. It wasn't long before my cock was fully hard with help from Val.

I looked across to Paul and he nodded and said, "She's good, let her do her stuff."

I still could not believe I was in that situation, I had my cock in Val's mouth, she sucked and stroked with great keenness. My hips started to move and I grabbed Val's head with both hands and started to force my cock in and out of her mouth.

I looked down at Val and she winked and took my cock out and licked it from base to tip. She said, "Nice cock Mike, you've kept this a secret."

I didn't see Paul's cock when I came in, mainly because I looked at Val most of the time. I thrust harder into Val's wet mouth; I closed my eyes and looked up. Holy shit as I fucked Val's mouth my cock got harder and harder.

Paul saw me as I thrust deep into her mouth and he said, "That's it Mike, she likes it like that. And I'm sure you do too."

All of a sudden Val stopped, I looked down and Val looked round to Paul and said, "Come here."

Paul stopped fucking Val and came around and joined me. He stood beside me and Val grabbed both our cocks. Paul's cock was a little thinner than mine and about two inches shorter. Mine was nine inches.

Val had a grip on both cocks and looked up at me and said, "Nice cock Mike, Paul's smaller, okay, but Paul can fuck till the cows come home, let's see what this thing of yours can do."

I looked up and thought, 'Holy shit.' She's a sex vamp. Val took both our cock-heads and rubbed them together quite hard. Fucking hell it felt nice, it felt better than nice. Both cocks secreted pre-cum. Val looked up to me and said, "You going to cum Mike?"

I squeezed my eyes and could not look down when Val said, "Paul's already cum once."

I managed to look down when Val continued and said, "I sucked him off for half an hour before you came along."

I could not look at Paul; I looked back up while Val took in both our cocks into her mouth and sucked on them. I felt Paul's cock next to mine in Val's mouth. It did feel good.

Val was very good, every time I thought I was going to cum Val must have sensed it and took me out. She blew on my cock and then sucked on Paul's cock for a bit, while she ran a finger across my knob and smeared the pre-cum around.

She always looked at me, to see my reaction to what she did to my cock; she was good at her work.

She took Paul's cock out and said, "You okay Mike? If you want to cum let me know?"

Paul's cock was cut, but mine was not, Val slowly stroked my cock so that the fore-skin covered and uncovered my cock-head. She then placed both cocks head to head and ran my fore-skin across Paul's cock-head. With her other hand she gripped the fore-skin that was over Paul's cock and held it there. She rotated my cock in small circles so both cock-heads ran and rubbed against each other under my fore-skin.

She continued to do that for three or four minutes while she looked up at me and Paul. I was close to cumming. I said to Val, "I'm cumming."

Val kept rubbing with increased pressure on the heads and I blew a load, cum tricked out from the edges, Val kept rubbing and I blew again, my hips twitched involuntarily, I blew again, cum dripped out like an open tap from under Paul's balls.

I was about to blow another load when Val pulled our cocks apart and stuck mine in her mouth. She sucked and stroked and she teased more cum from my cock into her mouth, she swallowed and said, "I love cum."

She went over to Paul and licked his cock and balls clean of my cum.

Paul was still hard whereas my cock was a bit limp by then. Val looked up to Paul, winked and with her head indicated to Paul to go to do something, Paul must have understood, I had no idea and did not ask. Val looked at me and said, "Just the two of us for a bit."

She rolled over onto her back and slipped up the bed, she raised her knees and opened her legs and said, "Would you mind?"

I climbed onto the bed and made my way to her pussy, I had not seen it before, she was clean and a tattoo of a single red rose on her pussy. And she had piercings; three rings lined each side of the slit, a ring on each of her thin pussy lips, I love pussy lips and a stud through her clit.

I started to lick her slit and sucked on her pussy lips, I ran my tongue along her slit towards her clit, and I flicked it with my tongue. I sucked in her clit and flicked her stud with my tongue. Val's hands came onto my head and gently coaxed me.

Although I had my eyes closed I suddenly noticed a flash, I opened my eyes and another flash, I looked at Val and her eyes were still closed oblivious to the flashes. I kept sucking on her pussy and clit, I looked around and another flash, I then noticed Paul with a camera.

He stopped taking pictures and said, "You don't mind do you?"

I looked at Val and she said, "There for me, I love to look at them afterwards."

I continued on Val's pussy and she started to buck up harder, her hands pushed a bit harder, another flash. And then Val's 'oos,' and 'ahaas,' turned to a loud, "That's it, that's it, fuck, yeah."

I felt a wet stream roll onto my tongue, I poked my tongue into her hole as deep as I could and wiggled it around. Another flash and Val threw my head off and said, "Holy fuck, that's nice."

My cock had started to regain some rigidity on the anticipation of having my cock in that pussy soon. I kissed Val's thighs, small kisses up and down and on her pussy's rose as well. Paul was stood by Val and she grabbed his cock and started to suck on it, Val played with her boobs and her pointy hard nipples. Paul continued to take pictures, flashes all over the place.

Val looked at me and said, "You ready Mike?"

I knew what Val wanted, I knew what I wanted and I knew what Paul wanted me to do to his wife, so that he could take more pictures.

I was ready and moved up to suck on Val's nipple, I moved up with my cock getting harder. I got to Val's nipple, the one she was not playing with herself. I grabbed hold of the boob and gave it a squeeze and I licked the nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

I felt Val's hand between us and she got hold of my cock, she squeezed it and said, "Let me get you harder, bring it up here."

I reluctantly let her nipple slip out of my mouth and stood to take my cock to her mouth. She already had Paul's cock in her mouth, she took him out and I pushed my cock in. She grabbed it and stroked it while Paul again took pictures.

I was hard; I was certainly ready to stick my cock into Val's jewelled pussy. Val stopped stroking and squeezed it to assess it for rigidity, she then said, "Okay, your good to go."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It's A Small World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds