It's a Wonderful Life

Her breathing was becoming very slow and very deep. All the telltale signs that she is very turned on. My friend then got himself into a position, kneeling in front of me, where he could run his cock head on my balls and then along my dick. He grabbed both of ours in his one hand and stared jerking us both off. What an amazing feeling.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that my wife's hand was now between her legs playing with her pussy underneath her night shirt. Her focus never left what was going on between my legs. I felt that familiar tingle in my balls so had him stop what he was doing. Deciding to change the game plan and had my friend switch places with me. I knelt between his legs while watching my wife increase the frequency of her hand on her pussy. I ran my fingers over his cock and balls, feeling his heat and hardness. Wrapping my hand around his cock I started to slowly jerk it up and down - not wanting to finish him off too quickly.

All 3 of us were at the edge of orgasm. I heard my wife's breathing stop as her fingers moved so fast over her clit that all I could see was a blur. She had one of the most intense orgasms of her life and my friend and I just watched ... entranced. We didn't want to break this spell but we couldn't hold off much longer. After a long minute she finally opened her eyes to watch us again. Her hand once again started moving against her pussy.

As I knelt between his legs I moved forward so that I could rub my cock against his. Repeating what he had done and grabbed both of our dicks in my right hand and started thrusting against him.

The pleasure was so intense that I had to close my eyes. At that moment I felt a hand move mine away and grab a hold of both of our hard cocks. My wife had decided that she was going to finish up both off at the same time. As she slowly stroked our dicks I continued thrusting against him, rubbing our balls together. I couldn't hold off any more and neither could he. I could feel his cock starting to stiffen more and knew that he was going to cum. That set me off.

Within seconds of each other we shot a long stream of cum onto his stomach and chest, coming very close to landing on his chin. My orgasm seemed to last for a minute. I was dizzy from the intensity of it. After I came down from my high I looked over at my wife... The look in her eyes said it all. There was no embarrassment...only the wonderful feeling of experiencing something so intense. The room was quite now. She looked at my friend and very quietly all she asked was "What is your wife up to tomorrow night?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds