• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It's All About Luca

It's All About Luca

123

She walked around the room, bumping shoulders with drunks and teeny boppers, who were lost in dancing the night away. The room was crowded, the haze of smoke made her eyes squint and sting as she pushed past another drunken teenager who was dancing with a drink in their hand. This time however, she didn't manage to escape unscathed and the leather vest she was wearing was soaked with beer.

"Fuck," she complained to no one in particular while pushing into the back of some girl, with her ass all over the place, and made for the bathroom. She muttered to herself, all the while thanking her lucky stars she didn't need to use the toilet because of the line of women holding their twats and in various stages of "the pee dance". She slammed the door back on its hinges, startling the group of women into a momentary silence. She moved towards the mirror, ignoring everyone and grabbed for the cardboard like paper towels on the bathroom wall. She annoyingly pushed aside some chick fixated on her looks, gave her the "get the fuck out of my way" look and began to wash her vest before the beer dried stickily into her new purchase.

Standing there wiping at her jacket she stopped and thought, Why the fuck am I here? She only agreed to go out tonight because she had to give it one last effort in finding something close to what she had been looking for, only to discover, now as she stands staring into the mirror, that once again she was going home, disappointed and shitty with herself for letting her friends talk her into coming in the first place. Everyone knows that you cannot find 'the one' in a night club, especially 'the kind of one' she was looking for. She balled up the towel and tossed it in the general direction of the bin and pushed past the crowd of over perfumed women and made for the door with the intention of telling her friends she was going home.

Once out in the crowded bar, she pushed through the merry makers and headed for the lounge area where she had last seen her friends. She came to the entrance of the room and scanned it quickly looking for a familiar face. At first glance she didn't see her friends, so she took a further step into the room and searched amongst the corner lounges where people were making out or getting more comfortable.

She saw Miranda's red jacket, her head diving into a man's kiss and looked for someone else. Not seeing anyone she took a deep breath and moved with rushed, heavy footsteps towards her. Tapping her friend on the back, Miranda turned to look at her, revealing the man's face whose tongue had been shoved down her throat only moments before.

Shock, fear and betrayal held her captive for what seemed an eternity; the years had changed him dramatically. His face looked harder and more chiselled then five years ago. Maturity had hardened his body and mind, revealing a depth that she had never noticed before. She could see it in his frame, in the way he held himself and in his eyes, eyes that use to be like steel. Unexpectedly, she saw a humour that was lacking in previous years. However she knew that face like the back of her hand. The look in his eyes may have softened and some of the steel chipped from the edge of his smile, but that resolve was still there, enough to make her stomach muscles clench as a wave of panic and arousal shoot through her.

As she stared at him she saw no sign of shock in his eyes or no stiffening of posture at seeing her. It was as if he was expecting her to be there. Her vision was fixed on his face; she couldn't take her eyes from it till she let her own wander over his body, noticing more finely the changes that time had wrought. She had to concede that he looked damn fine, quite edible in fact, until her eyes came to rest on the hand stroking the skin beneath the V of Miranda's shirt.

Miranda broke the spell she seemed to be under,

"What's up chicky?" She asked of her friend, accompanied by a tug at the base of her vest. She didn't know how long she had been staring at his hand but she replied distractedly.

"I'm outta here, Ran." She bent low to kiss the side of Miranda's cheek, as she averted her eyes from his face, noticing the excited blush stained cheeks of her friend.

"No Angel, not yet," Miranda complained. "Come, sit down and have a drink with Luca and I." She turned towards Luca with a smile, "Oh, sorry," she gushed without pause, directing her excitement towards him. "You haven't met Angel," giggling, she corrected while shaking her head and blushing deeper, "Angelina, before have you?" She didn't wait for an answer before turning back towards Angel. "Angel, this is Luca. Luca, Angel or Angelina."

He extended the same hand that had been playing with the flesh on Miranda's chest, forcing her to take it as he slyly remarked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Angelina," he paused, and still holding her hand, sat back further in the booth pulling her closer towards him, "please join us."

She squeezed her hand against his palm, trying to gain her balance at his slight pull. As she gathered her composure she smiled kindly towards Miranda,

"I would love to Hun, but I'm bushed and I'm headed for home." She deliberately pulled his hand closer towards her body, knowing from past experience that his hand and arm would stay firm. She raised an eyebrow and leaned in closer knowing that her breasts had already begun to harden and fill by simply being in his presence. He fixed his gaze upon them, as she knew he would, and waited until his eyes returned to her face, then mockingly winked at him, commenting ever so innocently, "Besides I wouldn't want to be a third wheel now would I." She dropped his hand like a hot coal and kissed Miranda's cheek again, stood straight and watched the flash of annoyance cross Luca's face.

"Night Ran," she whispered with care before turning her gaze in his general direction, she nodded her head, with her eyes slightly downcast, then changed her mind and looked him directly in the eye, letting the past rush up between the both of them, "Luca," she acknowledged, then turned and walked away, with her nerves and her heart shaking uncontrollably.

Blindly, she made her way through the lounge area and out onto the dance floor, all the while pushing and shoving people in her attempt to leave his face and the memories behind of the last time she had seen him. She pushed past a bouncer; he grabbed her arm to steady her before she fell to the floor. It wasn't the bouncer's face that crossed her vision; it was Luca holding her arm firmly after she managed to escape his room and the bed in which she had been tied to five years earlier.

Hot tears threatened to spill as she climbed into the taxi and gave her address. She sat back quietly watching the door to the club, in part hope and fear that his face would be seen as the taxi pulled away from the curb. However, no face watched her leave and the memories flooded her vision along with the tears that now silently spilled from eyes so crystal blue.

She'd gone to his apartment deciding to surprise him after he had complained of a long day at work and raided the chest of toys. He had called her earlier in the day and said he wouldn't be able to see her that night as he was working back late and their wedding plans would have to wait till the following night. Angel was in love with Luca and wanting to surprise and please him, she decided to wait for him in his room. Somehow, she managed to restrain herself to the bed after putting on a sexy little outfit that Luca had purchased for her for their engagement. She loved the feel of it against her body and felt wicked with the slit in the underwear that displayed her neatly shaved pussy to his view. She'd turned the lights off and was displayed upon the bed, laying there in wait of the man she loved.

Whilst tied to the bed, Angel thought about how far she had come in the four years they had been together. How innocent and naïve she had been about sex and relationships, but all that had changed with Luca and his appetite. She had learnt, much to her delight, that sex could be so much more then just the two of them and at times, was based on a mutual need to include others. She found that when they were together with others, she didn't mind that Luca put himself inside others or that he requested of her to be with other men and woman, as she could always look across and see the pride in his eyes as he watched her being fucked by someone else.

Their sexual relationship became that of Dominance and submission. He dominated and she willing submitted. She couldn't believe the joy that it had brought her or the discovery of self that came with it. She felt happy and content and loved Luca with everything within her. She knew she would do anything for this man until, tied down that night in his bed, when she heard the front door open, the sounds of giggling, and then the sudden harsh slap to skin.

Angel struggled with the restraints that she had so painstakingly fixed to herself whilst she heard every heartbreaking noise coming from the lounge room, as tears of pain, desperation and frustration coursed down her face.

When she finally released herself from the prison of her own making, she stood in the doorway, devastated as she watched Luca push the woman down across the kitchen table and hold her there with a hand in her hair, the flat of his palm forcing her face down. The woman could see Angel, with her head turned towards her, and the same anguish appeared on the woman's startled face, but no words of warning fell from her mouth as her skirt was lifted up over her bare ass and Luca's hand started slapping at her pale white cheeks. As the woman sobbed her misery and pain away Luca pulled his cock from his pants and shoved it deep inside the woman as he began to fuck her hard and ruthlessly with frustration and anger.

She knew this style of fucking and it was a punishment fuck only. She knew at that moment that there was a history here as much as she knew within her heart that there was no way she could deal with the betrayal she was feeling.

Luca's hands moved towards the woman's head and there was no love or compassion in the way in which he was holding her. It was a lesson and a lesson only. At this point Angel's anger and pain knew no bounds, she raced across the room, not so silently, launching herself at him with arms flaying and slapped his head as hard as she could. She followed through with a push so hard that when he went to turn towards her he tripped over. She lent over him and began to punch him as hard as her heart would allow and screamed abuse at him. She called him vile, disgusting names in her agony. He flipped her over and pinned her down, trying to explain; but there was nothing to explain in Angel's eyes. The man she loved and planned to live an unconventional life with, was fucking someone else in a way that he'd promised was reserved just for her.

"How could you!" She had screamed while her heart had shattered. "You promised me, Luca," she had sobbed while hitting out blindly at him. "You promised it would only ever be with each other, never alone," She yelled at the top of her lungs, "NEVER EVER WHEN WE WERE ALONE IS WHAT YOU SAID!"

He had grabbed her face between his hands and tried to quieten her with his words of love, but for her, it was too much, it was all in front of her face and there was no reasoning. He bent his head to kiss her and she turned her face away, struggling under his weight, but off she pushed him with a strength that she did not know she possessed. She stumbled to her feet and grabbed at her jacket hanging over the back of the chair that Luca, in his fucking frenzy, had been to busy to notice before. She grabbed her hand bag and headed for the door. He had grabbed her arm to prevent her leaving so hard that for weeks afterwards the bruise that she normally would have admired made her ache so deeply within.

"Angelina," he had pleaded with her, "please let me explain. This is not what you think it is."

In that moment the tears had stopped and calm had descended upon her, she laughed at his comment.

"So you didn't have your dick in her? Is that right Luca? You going to tell me I only imagined it?"

"No," he shook his head, "that's not what I meant baby."

She put her hand up to stop any further explanation.

"Never alone Luca, always with each other, that was the one rule." She paused for breath and pointed her finger in his chest, "Your rule Luca, you broke it!" She slipped the ring from her finger and held it out to him. "Take it, the weight of it on my finger is to painful, take it and leave me alone Luca." He refused to accept the ring and she dropped it on the floor and with as much dignity as she had left, she pulled her jacket close around her and walked out of his life forever..

***

"That'll be $15.00 even love."

Angel had to shake herself from the thoughts of the past and dug around in her purse until she found a wad of notes rolled up at the bottom of her evening bag and pulled a $20 from it and handed it to the taxi driver.

"Thanks and keep the change," she replied as she gathered her coat around herself ready to vacate the taxi.

"Love," the taxi driver said, "no man is worth your tears." She had to laugh at that, as Luca's words from the first time he had punished her and made her cry haunted her once again

"Angel, no man other then me will ever deserve or get the beauty of your tears ever again."

He had said it like a caress and had spent the next ten minutes quietening her down by licking the tears as they fell from her eyes tasting every one of them, making them apart of him as much as a part of her and her punishment.

"Your right, Mr," she said now on a deep breath. "No man is worthy of my tears." With a watery smile and newly dried tears on the sleave of her jacket, she wished him a good night and walked up to the door of her little house.

Once inside Angel threw her jacket to the chair, it missed but she just didn't care and let it stay where it landed on the floor. She went into the kitchen and put the jug on out of habit, then went to the lounge room and fixed herself a drink from the little bar she kept stocked for herself and her friends. She pulled the elastic from her hair and let it tumble down her back until it reached the base of her spine. She swallowed the drink down in one long gulp then shook herself as it burnt her insides. "Fuck it," she thought and poured another scotch, something in which she always had stock of but never ever drank.

She kicked her shoes off and left them in the middle of the floor. With drink in hand, she walked to the window and looked out upon the pond in her yard, letting her mind drift to the good times she had once known with Luca.

Time melted away slowly as she drifted from memory to memory of a time that was so good so long ago. She had managed over the years to suppress the memories as much as they could be suppressed and wondered if it was the recent thinking about him that had drawn him back into her life again. She tilted the glass to her lips, only to find it empty with no memory of drinking any of it at all. She walked to the bar to fill it again. As she poured she splashed some over the edge of the glass and laughed about it before downing it in one gulp. As she lifted the bottle again, she paused for the first time and really thought about the meeting that they had just had.

The glass filled, she carried it to the lounge and sat down. "How the fuck did he know I was there," she mused aloud and then she frowned. "The fucking bastard knew I was there." The more she stared into the glass the more she knew somehow that it was a set up, that he had set the whole thing up but why, she thought, why now after all this time.

Her thoughts were cut short by the chiming of the door bell and distractedly she got up with glass in hand, not bothering to check the peep hole, she pulled the door open and just stared at his face once again.

"What do you want Luca?"

"Well a, hi how are you, or a please come in would be good. I see you have forgotten your manners in the last few years."

Her only response to that was a rising of the eyebrows and a more determined stance that blocked him from viewing anything beyond her front entrance.

"What, not going to let me in baby?" He asked as he put his arm across her door way, challenging her to step back. She only stiffened her spine and rose up higher glaring at him. "Come on baby, I know you've reasoned it out by now, and are dieing to know why I was there looking for you."

Oh nice you bastard, is what her eyes said, however she continued to glare at him and managed to look down her nose at him somehow while still looking up at him.

"How the fuck do you know where I live?"

He smiled, "All questions will be answered upon on an invitation inside my sweet one."

She shook her head at his audacity, lifted a shoulder, turned her back on him and walked down the hallway to her lounge room where she plonked herself down on the lounge. With as much insolence as she felt building inside her, she picked up her glass and waited for him to follow her into the room.

Nerves on edge she waited for him to finish walking through her house, inspecting her possessions, lifting this and opening that. She felt as though her home was being raped by his eyes and fingers and shivered as another memorable evening flashed across her vision causing her to shift her position on the lounge. She wound her feet up and under her in a way in which let her slump to one side with her elbow resting on the arm rest next to her.

It was a position in which she knew full well he hated. She smiled to herself at all the things she'd had to unteach herself over the last few years. It was the little daily rituals he'd have her do and somehow had managed to instil within her. She hadn't even noticed that she did them automatically when he was or wasn't around her, until that night. She had no choice but to learn to forget about them for she couldn't bare the thought of acting them out without him there praising her for them.

Lost in mid thought, she didn't notice him until he sat down on a chair in front of her, watching her with those sharp brown eyes. All over again, she didn't know where to look while in his company or what to say to this man of betrayal. Instead she took a healthy slug of her drink and fought back the tears that threatened with the choking burn that was paralysing her throat.

When she had her breathing back under control enough not to choke out words, she asked the question on her mind most.

"Why were you looking for me, Luca?"

He leaned back in his chair, watching her in silence, until she made contact with his eyes. It was a big mistake, concentrating on the glass, instead of his face, she lifted it to her lips to sip slowly this time at her drink.

"You really have lost your manners while in my absence, haven't you Angel?"

Her only reply was to salute him with her glass and smile smugly at him. When he realised no offer would be forthcoming he got up and approached the bar taking notice of the spilt Scotch that was on the counter top. He looked closer at the bottle, noticing the dust that had settled on the bottle, more closely he looked at the lid and found too evidence of dust. Knowing Angel was not a big drinker, he realised that this bottle had been sitting there for quite some time un-opened. He reached for a glass, as he was pouring he remarked casually.

"Nice to see you still keep my brand in house, Angel." He heard her snort and pushed the point further. "Were you keeping it here for my return?"

His eyes never left the glass he was pouring into, however the slamming of her glass down on the side table left him in no doubt that he had hit a nerve. Her feet hitting the floor as she got up to look out the window while keeping her back to him, confirmed his suspicions. Her arms wrapped protectively around her middle made it impossible for him not to see that she was still hurting.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It's All About Luca

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds