• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 03

It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 03

After you've cum inside your mom's pussy, everything changes at least a little. And yet, life went on. For the rest of January, things with Mom were great. She never seemed to change her stride, and we both kept at our lives, enjoying each other and our regular interactions, even as I regularly got my lights fucked out.

Toward the end of the month, I decided I wasn't wrong in my intuition. I noticed her looking at me, her adult son, a bit more, same soft smile but lingering. Little things seemed just a little out of character. I noticed one time her hanging around in the bathroom a bit longer than she needed as I was getting ready to shower. When I finally dropped my shorts and stepped into the shower her eyes were on my cock in the mirror, very intently. I noticed her entry to my room a bit quicker after a knock. Perhaps I was making it up, but it started to feel, just a little bit, like Mom was trying to sneak a peek.

On a Saturday morning in early February, my intuition was affirmed. I finally crawled out of bed in the late morning and made my way to the kitchen for a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a large glass of OJ. I expected Mom to be running around town, like usual. So I was a bit surprised when she bounded into the room while I was putting away the milk.

I turned around and starting to talk to Mom, when I noticed a goofy look and smile on her face. I stopped and followed her gaze. Sure enough, the head of my cock was sticking its lonely eye out to survey the world from the slit of my boxers.

"Oh, sorry about that." I reached and put my good friend away, but not without a noticeable change in volume.

"No, it's no problem." She paused. "You know, you really do have a beautiful cock."

I stopped and looked at her in complete shock. Mom could completely surprise me with statements like these that seemed so . . . natural.

"Oh, thanks."

She looked me in the eyes, and then after the briefest of hesitations, walked over and reached for my cock. I was about to pull back, when she said, "You know, it's as nice as I've ever seen. It's ginormous - is that the word you use? - but it is beautiful."

She then gently reached in and with perfect ease pulled my thick cock through the hole in the front of my shorts like she'd done it all day long. My heavy meat rested in her hand, and we both looked at it. Blood was pouring into its shaft and it grew from flaccid-to-rigid quickly in her grip. She again quietly said almost to herself, "As nice as any . . ."

I quickly responded as I always do in these tense moments. I told a joke.

"Let me guess, if you had a dollar . . .?"

Mom looked up at me and smiled and then completely cracked up. She stood beside me and held my cock while we both chortled through the tension. Then, quick as a cat, she dropped to her knees and put her mouth to my cock. She slowly opened her mouth, as if to gauge it, and then in one very slow, wet swallow, she took my entire cock down her throat in one push. It almost stalled for a moment, but she kept at it and a moment later, my cock head had passed by her tonsils and were buried in her throat. Her tongue reached out and did something I'd never felt before - she licked my balls with my cock bottomed out.

I was frozen. I felt like I was in shock - but I couldn't be in shock because I could feel the most intense pleasure of my life coming from the head of my cock at that very moment. My mom was doing her best impression of a porn star sword swallower, gul-gul-gulling her throat in just such a way that my knees nearly buckled. I had felt many women almost take all of me, but never had I bottomed out like this.

One moment later, she pulled all the way back. She looked at me and with great enthusiasm, as if she'd just won a big contest, said, "I just had to know if I could do that! I just had to know if I could swallow that monster. That was amazing!" Then she smiled up at me with that perfect, natural smile. Then she leaned in and swallowed my cock again, all the way to the bottom.

She continued to go from top to bottom, swallowing my entire cock with practiced ease and clear delight. She was smiling broadly while sucking my cock and playing with my loaded balls. It has been a few days since Mrs. Westlake had asked me demurely if she I leave cum dripping out of her ass. Three days without even a stroke. I didn't have a chance.

After a timeless five minutes or so, I took what felt like my last breath of air, pushed deep into her throat, and erupted. This time it was big - big like only a throat job can be. She kept up the guttural incantations with her throat, and I spasmed and snorted my way to a complete unravelling of my composure. With most of my brain cells dancing a jig or lost in a fog, my only conscious thought was trying not to either fall over or levitate.

Within the next minute, her ministrations diminished, and then she stood and smiled at me. "That was amazing!" she said, as she quickly wiped her mouth, turned, and walked briskly toward the basement. "I just knew it!"

"I love you!" she said as she walked away.

"I love you, too!" I tried to shout, but only barely seemed to eek it out.

Huh.

Well, that was . . . interesting. Now what?

I had to figure this out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's All So Natural with Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds