It's Always Time Act 02 Ch. 01

"I know," said Tomoe. "One I expected, the other I didn't. Still, it's best not to warn him. These things just get worse if I meddle. More than my usual meddling, I mean."

"What happens now?" said SB.

Tomoe reached up and wrapped her arms around SB's shoulders. "You know how this goes," Tomoe sighed, "they think they're in love, but all they have in common is sex, sex, sex. So, their love must be tested. You remember."

SB's eyes narrowed. "Yeah. You and your stupid rules."

"I didn't write them, SB."

"Bullshit. You're forgetting who you're talking to, T." But SB cradled Tomoe's head on her shoulder.

They stood in silence as twilight fell, a dusty blue van rumbling down the access road providing the only movement and noise. Tomoe stepped back to look SB in the eye. "Tell me truthfully, SB: Would you fuck him?"

"What, you mean would I fuck Dee?"

"Do you want to fuck him? Tell me true, now." Tomoe asked. Her eyes twinkled with the potential of tears.

SB glanced out to the window and sighed. "Yes, T. I would fuck him. I want to fuck him. In fact, lover-girl, I would fuck him and fuck him until his ass was as red as mine and then I'd keep fucking him until my dick fell off." SB turned back to Tomoe and locked her in a clinch, mashing their breasts together. Tomoe's legs had to bow slightly to let SB's cock slide tight against her crotch and under her ass. Now fully engorged, SB's dick curved like a scimitar, its head pushing into the small of Tomoe's back. SB's pale crystalline eyes flashed brighter than the stars. "But I'd much rather do that to you."

"Oh, honey," cooed Tomoe, flipping the sign on the door from OPEN to CLOSED. "You say the sweetest things."

* * * *
My creation, is it real?
It’s my creation, I do not know
No hesitation, no heart of gold
Just flesh and blood, I do not know
From my heart and from my hand
Why don’t people understand
My intentions...
Weird science!!
-Oingo Boingo, Weird Science
* * * *

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds