It's Always Time Act 02 Ch. 02

Heart pounding, eyes squeezed shut against stinging sweat, Dee locked his elbows and kept clutching at the steering wheel, fighting the impulse to try and twist it into a pretzel. Tiny hands clawed handfuls of hair on either side of Dee's neck. Fée Galatea kicked out and swung up, back curving, until her legs pressed hard over his ears, her feet hooked together behind his head, and her pussy smashed into his mouth. "If you're not gunna fuck, you are gunna eat," she growled.

Her nectar was so tart that a single droplet against his tongue made Dee's eyes water and nose run. Fée Galatea let go of Dee's hair and clamped her legs tighter around his head. She arched high, throwing her arms out in a swan dive, only to plop supine and upside down against Dee's chest and stomach. "Eat me, damn it," she said, pressing her miniature mound into his mouth hard enough to cram her apple-sized ass between his lips before launching another nibbling, pawing assault on the head of his dick.

Dee lanced his tongue into her cunt. The searing sour-sweet flavor of concentrated Galatea overwhelmed every other sensation. His arms jerked, his hands itching to cradle her little ass so he could suckle her in earnest. His fingertips were just clearing the steering column when he snarled, curled his fists around the wheel again, and stabbed his tongue into her as far as he could. He felt the flesh of her jellied hips spread and compress against his lips to accommodate the invasion.

Fée Galatea shrieked, "Yes!" She pushed up with her hands lost in his pubic hair, bucking and grinding to take his tongue in deeper. "Yes! Harder. Deeper. Yes! Yes." She rode his tongue and Dee was lost in the taste of her. "No," she said, head shaking, "no, damn it. Fuck! Not deep enough. Not big enough. I need Mine. I need Mine in me right fucking now."

She slipped out Dee's mouth, leaving his tongue coated and lips gummy with potent green honey, and rolled into his lap before bounding on all fours back up Dee's stomach to position her steamy sex above his cock. Dee felt tension gather in her arms and legs. "Mine," Fée Galatea said, "all of Mine. Now!"

She thrust herself down and sat up on the head of his dick. She compressed his glans between her thighs to give her purchase. Her thrumming wings blurred the air to aid her balance. Her hands seized his open shirt to give her traction. "Don't you dare let go of that wheel," she said, tugging on the yellow shirttails like they were reigns on a thoroughbred.

She began her tormenting belly dance again, panting hard and sighing heavy, unable to spare the breath for dirty talk this time. A lubricating mix of her nectar and his precum spread all around Dee's glans and Fée Galatea's pubis, thighs, belly, and ass. Dee reclined against the head-rest, trying to ease the stresses building his neck as his hindbrain and muscle-memory insisted he should be hurling the little hellcat into the backseat to cleave her with his prick. He let the strain express itself by worrying his fingers over the steering wheel. That helped a little, and Dee closed his eyes to focus on the surreal sensations she was giving him.

At first, he only felt the slippery folds of her sex circling the very tip of his cock, teasing the slit of his meatus. I'm getting fucked by a thimble, Dee decided, knowing better than to speak his mind for once. His tension ebbed further at thought, giving him the willpower to sit still while Fée Galatea gyred and gimbaled atop his manhood. Her molten, innermost nectar tugged tighter and swirled stronger than he could ever remember. Hungry folds crept over the dome of his glans, and Dee's thoughts were consumed in a torrent of anticipation. "Oh, this is good," Fée Galatea whispered, working Dee into her one millimeter at a time. "This so fucking good. I can feel myself stretching—I usually don't feel it, Dee, I just do it. And when I'm fucking you, there's like nothing I can't do. But, but now it's like I'm stretching toward a limit—ah!—stretching past my limit. And you're letting me go there. You're taking me there, Dee."

Her pussy captured the dome of Dee's glans and started its slow, widening descent to the corona of Dee's cock. It felt so intimate and tender that Dee sensed orgasm building from just this tiniest of embraces. "I've never had, had boundries before," he heard Fée Galatea say, her voice indistinct against the foreground of rising pressure, "but you've given them to me, and now you're breaking them, just by holding still, and letting me fuck you." Dee's sensorial world focused to the sweet sting of her embrace and the urgency welling up inside him. "It hurts, but only a little, and I love it," Fée Galatea said. "I love you. I love you, Dee, I—Oh my God, you're gunna cum!"

Dee thought: I can't hold onto the wheel.

"I can feel it, Dee! You're going to cum so much!"

The crashing over to release was seconds away. I can't hold onto the wheel anymore, not a single second longer. I'm going to cum and I've got to hold her and kiss her and tell her I love her but I can't speak I can't ever speak why can't I—

"You're going to fill me! Oh, God, I'm going to be full. I never ever thought I could be full. Oh Dee, thank you, thank you. I love you so much. I love you so much! Cum, Dee, cum in me. Cum now!"

I'm going to let go—I'm cumming—there's nothing I can do—I'm cumming—unless—cumming— unless I can—

"I love you, Galatea," he whispered, hearing her cry out in wordless delight at the sound of his voice, and he came.

And he never let go of the wheel.

The spasm of orgasm relented into afterglow, allowing Dee to open his eyes. Fée Galatea rode rigid upon him, a statuette of green agate marbled with mother-of-pearl, and while she did not move a muscle, milky veins riled across her like the banded clouds of Jupiter. The intrusion of his glans gave her a pot belly, distended hips, and bloated thighs. Again she reminded Dee of a Stone Age fertility idol, the dragonfly wings only heightening the impression of being ridden by an ancient, primal divinity. The image both aroused and disturbed him powerfully. What did Tomoe tell me? "That's how Atlantis fell, don't you know." SRU has been in the honey-nymph business a very, very long time. But Tomoe and SB were scared. ["...You went lime...first time?..."] Scared of me.

The opalescent veins spread across her hair and even into the gauze of her wings. "I'm full," she said. "I'm more than full. I'm, I'm happy." She gaped at him, starry eyed. "Dee, I'm happy!"

"You sound like you never were happy before."

The stars in her eyes fell as tears. "I wasn't. I was always in need, need of you, and afraid that need would drive me mad and I'd do something horrible, something terrible to you."

["...so he makes a lime honey nymph and he, well, he sublimes..."]

"I've always trusted you," Dee said.

Fée Galatea hugged her ballooning belly. "I know." The white veins began to fade as the nanomek worked its strange magic with Dee's sperm, the transparency of her gel slowly returning.

Dee wanted to hold her but she had not given him leave to release the wheel. Instead he asked, "Do you want to stop? I want to keep going, but I'm okay with stopping if you want to."

She flashed her wicked, dagger-toothed grin at him. "Are you fucking kidding me?" She dried her eyes with a ragged shirttail. "Of course I don't want to stop. I said I didn't need it, dumb ass. I still want it." She started belly dancing atop his dick again. "Actually, I want it now more than ever. While you were doing your stupid new-age nice-guy impression—'Golly gosh, honey, I'd sure like bang you so hard that your head might pop off, but not if you don't want me to, because I'm so sensitive and enlightened and stuff'—I had about half a billion nanogasms. I'd've had more if you'd've kept quiet for once." Their eyes met and her grin softened. "Oh, shut up," she told him, wriggling, "I wanna get busy."

Dee slumped against the head-rest and sighed, "Lord all-mighty."

"No, you always say that after sex," Fée Galatea said. "We're just gettin' started. I've got so much nanomek inside me right now I've go no idea what to do with it. I could grow fifty feet tall and carry you to the top of the Empire State Building and screw you stupid. I could fill this parking lot with a few hundred duplicates and line up to screw you stupid, but I doubt any of us could be that patient and we'd just pin you to the pavement with pussy and screw you stupid. Or with a little more food coloring we could first morph into every female character in those comic books hidden in your closet and then pin you down and screw you stu—Holy shit, this is really turning you on, isn't it?"

Dee groaned. "Don't pretend...you didn't know...what you were...doing."

"I could do all that, you know," Fée Galatea said, convincingly coy and demure—or as coy and demure as any woman could sound with a fire hydrant shoved up her cunt, "but not if you don't me want to, because I'm so sensitive and enlightened and stuff."

"Fuck...you," Dee croaked, laughing.

"That's...your...job," Fée Galatea mocked. She started another wisecrack but the head of Dee's dick slid into her another millimeter and she could only quake and mewl. After a while she started an excited babble. "I love being so tight. I could just stretch or grow but this feels so good I don't wanna but this is taking so long and I want all of you in me right now but I don't wanna stretch I want it tight and oh, it's so tight, Dee! But I want it all and I want it hard and I want it fast and I want help—" Dee's arms twitched "—but not from you! This is still my ride. Let's see what this extra nanomek can do."

She frowned in concentration for a moment. A penetrating heat flowered around Dee's cock. "Oh, yeah," Fée Galatea said. The air grew sultry as the blooming fever within her belly radiated into the close cabin of the car. She bent over double, pulling Dee's shirttails to her chest. Dee baked in a sudden burst of heat. "Now we're talkin'."

Two new pairs of wings unfolded out of her back, dewy and shapeless as a true dragonfly's after molting. The cabin suffused with the unmistakable smell of her innermost gel, the windows steamed up, and the Volkswagen became a citrus-and-sex sauna. "I'm so tight," Fée Galatea said, green sap trickling from her mouth and puddling into Dee's bellybutton, "and you're so big that I can feel every little pulse and twitch of your cock. Your cock jumps when I say 'tight.'" The second set of wings tautened and thinned. "Or is it 'so'? So tight. Mm. So big. So good. Ooh, Mine really likes it when I say 'So gooood.'" Eight filmy dragonfly wings stewed up the balmy air. "You wanna know what I said that made your cock jerk and thump the hardest, oh so hard, against my clit, Dee?" Her shoulders softened and wept green honey. "'Pin you,'" she said as her shoulders sprouted a second pair of arms like a vine sending out fresh shoots. "'To the pavement...'" The new limbs glommed to the steering wheel and a twin fairy formed of pure, runny honey spilled away from her and sloshed into the foot well.

"...'With pussy,'" burbled the new fairy, peering up at them. "Hey," she said, trying to point an accusing finger at Fée Galatea, but her oozy, indistinct arm merely flopped in her progenitor's general direction. She harrumphed in indignation and shimmied like a dog shaking itself dry. A rind of surface tension spread across the new fairy, bringing definition and strength with it. "Hey," the new fairy tried again, stabbing an accusing finger at Fée Galatea. "Those are mine."

"Oops," Fée Galatea said, plucking the four extra wings from her back and passing them down. "Sorry."

The new fairy snapped her wings into place.

Dee gaped in awe. "My God."

"That's right," said the new fairy, climbing up to sit upon Dee's left knee. "You've never really seen me divide before." She wrapped her arms around Fée Galatea, still astride Dee's dick and now squirming with impatience. "Whatcha think?"

"It's beautiful," Dee said. "Mythic. Poetic."

"How sweet," Fée Galatea said. "Now shut up and prepare to be screwed stupid."

"Mm," agreed the new fairy, hugging herself close to Fée Galatea. "But I was expecting his usual 'wow.' Does that mean he's not turned on?"

"Oh, he's turned on." Fée Galatea squirmed faster. "You wouldn't believe how hard Mine throbbed when you showed up. C'mon, let's make him throb like that again—" a second duplicate peeled away, filaments glistening, to slop down onto Dee's right knee "—and again—" a third pulled itself away and scrambled up the steering column to laze across the plastic cover over the speedometer. "And again," Fée Galatea said, and this time all four green fairies split right down to their juicy centers.

The cabin of the car became a furnace, the smell of sex overwhelming. Dee reeled. "What's, what's happening?" he mumbled as urgent voices whispered, "...and again...and again..."

"Mine is in for the riding of his life," Fée Galatea said. "Open your eyes, Dee, and look at me, at all of me. And remember, you know the safe word, and you know it works, so relax, yes, that's it, just relax—but keep those hands on the wheel. Thank you. Now, open your eyes, take a good look, and tell us: Is it time?"

* * * *

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"You. Have. A...Collect...Call. From ...Hey, Galatea, it's me Ga—Do you accept-the-charge? Say 'yes,' or, 'no.'"

"Yes."

"...I'm sorry, I did-not-understand. Please say 'yes' or 'no.'"

"Yeeesss. Bitch."

"Thank you. Caller, your call has gone-through."

"Hey, Galatea! It's me, Galatea."

"No shit. Where are you?"

"I dunno, at a payphone in some parking lot somewhere. Dee's in the car and some of me snuck away to make sure you haven't gone batshit-insane horny yet."

"It's pretty touch and go with me right now. What's going on?"

"Dee's getting us a gift. He showed me. Oh, it's wonderful, it's so romantic, and then he like really, really fulfilled me and—"

"And so you've kidnapped him to see if he can die fucking."

"Huh?"

"Don't give me that crap. Dee can make me cum by just saying 'Hello.' If he was stupid enough to actually try something that romantic with me I'd get so turned on I'd suck and fuck him until his head caved in."

"Eh-heh, yeah, he is kinda tied up at the moment. Sorta. That's why I'm calling. We're going to be a little late, but don't worry, he's with you. I mean me. Us."

"That's exactly why I'm worried."

"Oh, c'mon, Galatea. Dee can't die. He's Dee. He's the one."

"Yeah, yeah. The one you've got and I don't."

"Think of it this way: When we re-assimilate, we'll have both the denial and the satisfaction of the exact same experience. Won't that be awesome? What's that noise?"

"The blender. You get Dee and I get Nyquil slushies."

"It'll be great. And wait to you feel what it's like to be full. Do you think any of us has ever been full? Ever? In all these years? No way, not until Dee. You'll see...look, I, uh, I wanna get back there. It sounds like the party's gettin' started. Just thinking about it makes me kinda, uh..."

"Welcome to the club. Listen, I've been thinking, and maybe you should tell him—"

"Thinking! Yeah, thinking's good! You go do that s'more. I gottagoseeyabye."

—click—

"God dammit."

* * * *

Dee opened his eyes. Almost three dozen pairs of burning emerald eyes glittered back at him in the murky glow from the overhead light. Thirty-two cupid-bow lips puckered into identical, knowing smirks. "Of course," he said, setting aflutter many dragonfly wings at the sound of his voice, filling the cabin of the car with the buzzing of a beehive. "It's always time."

Dee sat at the center of a semi-circle of quart-sized green fairies. Fée Galatea still capped his cock with her outspread sex but now a horde of hands held her in place. Fairies stood in the foot well to lug on her hips. Fairies thread themselves through the steering column to grapple her arms. Fairies overhung the dashboard above the wheel to push down on the top of her head. Fairies sat on Dee's knees to cling to her chest. Fairies huddled in his lap to tug at her legs.

"Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh God," Fée Galatea said, hyperventilating.

All the fairies shifted their weight against her. "Do it, do it, do it," she hissed, "just fucking do it."

Moving as one, the fairies pressed down on her shoulders, pushed down on her head, yanked on her arms, hauled on her hips, heaved on her legs, and drilled Dee into her, her body bulging as Dee's dick squeezed up, and up, and up. Fée Galatea gaped at Dee, gawking and mute, as she descended. After a few breathless, silent seconds, her ass touched down on Dee's balls and she screamed a single, fervid, "Yes!"

The tide of the fairies' efforts turned and Fée Galatea slid up, leaving Dee's cock coated in molten green honey. Her frenzied gaze sought his. When his glans finally slipped out of her sex, she wept. "Please," she whimpered. "Please, please, oh, please...More."

The fairies brought Fée Galatea glissading down over Dee's nectar-painted dick, fast and hard, grinding her ass and sex against the base of his shaft—"Yes!"—before wrenching her back up and off. The fairies tilted her about in tiny, teasing circles over his glans. "More, more, more," she begged.

The fairies slammed her down and rocked her hips around. "Oh my God, ohmyGod..." They hiked her up, slow and steady. "N-no," she said as she rose. "Please, no. No! I want him in me." Dee's dick fell free. "God, no! I want him in me! I need him in me plea—Yes! Yes! I—No, bring him back, bringhimback! Dee, fuck me, oh, please, fuck me, Dee!"

The blanketing heat, the overpowering smell of Galatea's sex, the teasing, squeezing, embrace of her pussy, and the little sounds of her pleasure, pleading, passion, and agony had already driven Dee wild, but her last words pushed him over the edge. His hands flew from the steering wheel and flung dozens of green fairies into the far corners of the car. A fairy bounced off the overhead light and Dee and Fée Galatea found themselves together, alone, in a green-tinted world.

Fée Galatea reached out and wrapped Dee's hands around her. "Fuck me, Dee," she sighed, kissing the curves of his fingers. "Take me. Forever. Love me. Forever."

"Always," Dee said, curled up to kiss her, and entered into her.

Fée Galatea tucked her head under Dee's breastbone and pulled the shorn undershirt over herself like a shawl. "I love you," she whispered as they moved against each other. "I love you. Cum in me now, Dee." Dee's pace quickened. "Yes, Dee. You've made me cum so much already. Let yourself cum. I'm full, Dee. I'm happy. You've made me so happy. Cum for me, Dee. Let yourself go. You won't hurt me. You would never hurt me. Fuck me as hard as you want."

Dee fell back into the seat and mashed her into his stomach. "Yes," Fée Galatea said, "as hard as you want. I can take it. I want it. I want you to cum in me." He jammed her over his dick. "Yes," Fée Galatea whispered again, "do anything, everything that feels good." She kissed the flesh of his muscled belly when he pumped her down, cradled the undershirt against her cheek when he jerked her away. "I want to make you feel good. I want you to feel so good, Dee. I want you to—Oh my God!" Dee rammed her down, again and again. "So hard, so strong, so solid!" He squeezed her close enough for her gelled flesh to ooze out and spill over his fingers. "Yes, fuck me!" His hands rippled inside her.

"Always!" Fée Galatea cried, and Dee seized up and came.

The fit passed. Dee's hands and dick were coated in a mix of spunk and formless green gunk. "Galatea," he said, "did you like it? Did I go too far? I thought you wanted—"

The green goo in his lap just giggled at him: "Ah-hah, ah-hum, hm-mm."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds