• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • It's Better Then Working!

It's Better Then Working!

I bent down and when I did I could feel my wet pussy lips that were sticking to each other now moving apart. I could smell my cunt; the smell of arousal intrigued me. You came over to me. I was behind the book shelf, putting books away, and you grabbed my ass and walked by. I looked up and smiled at you as I got up from off the ground. No one was watching me so I went to the back part of the library and sat down pretending to read a book and listen to my cd player. My legs were crossed but when ever you would walk by I would uncross then allowing you to see my hairless pussy. Cleanly shaven wet and ready to be fucked.

I took one of my hands away from the book and started to slowly suck on my finger. Taking my middle finger I put it in to my mouth and slowly pulled it out. Then I put about half of my finger in but this time I sucked it in as I pulled it out. I took my finger then and moved it down to my leg. Slowly I ran it up and down my thighs. Up and down, going inside my skirt my hand traveled, making me even wetter. Then I moved my hand to the front of my skirt and pushed my skirt over to the side, so you could see what I was doing. And I took my finger and started to rub my clit. Slowly running my fingers up and down. I could feel myself becoming very wet and I was failing to make it look like I was reading because I started to moan. I started to go a little faster then I was going before and I was getting really hott. The book fell from my hands and hit the ground, I didn't notice though. My hand now had made its way inside my warm cunt. And my hand that was holding the book was now behind my head grabbing on to a bar behind me.

Then you came over to me and I took my hand out from underneath my skirt and up stuck my fingers in your mouth, and tasted me. Tasted my warm sticky cream. I stood up then lifted up your shirt and unbuckled you belt and pulled down your pants and boxers. You unbuttoned my shirt and unsnapped my bar hook in the front. I jumped up and sat on one of the selves to keep me up as you pulled me closer to you. You then took your cock which was very hard I could see how the skin was searched that you were very turned on and pushed it inside me.

Your dick stretched my insides as you rammed it into my cunt. I moved closer to you as you drove yourself into me. My boobs were pressed against your chest and you took your hands and stuck them in-between us, moving them up my body. You ran them up my stomach, then when you got to my tits you took them and gripped them tightly, digging your hands in to them. Pulling each one of them up and taking the bar or each of their piercings and putting it in your mouth and pulling hard. The feeling of pain and pleasure at the same time crept through my body till I started to shake. My hands moved from your waist to the top shelf, gripping on to the edge of the self.

Looking at the tears in my eyes, you asked if you should stop, I shook my head and put your head back on my breast. I took my hands off of the shelf and moved them on to your ass and pushed myself on to you. You pulled my off of the shelf and picked me up. Holding me in your arms you lifted me of slightly off your dick then slammed me back on it repeatedly. I could tell you were getting a little tired so I made you fall down on the ground, and I had kept your dick inside me while doing this.

As I leaned in on top of you, you pushed my ass up and your dick hit the right spot and I felt like I was going to explode. I felt you push me up again this time you held me there and I felt my self cum. My legs stretched out and my feet pushed up against yours, pushing my closer to you. Grabbing my ass you pushed me up farther and I kissed you as I came. I felt a release of pressure built up in side me. I felt as if I was going to pop, and I guess you could say I had. You could hear a little squish as I came on your dick. I laid on you for a second kissing your neck, then realizing that I had came before you, I got up and sat on top of you.

I sat hard on your dick and had it as far as it could go inside me. And I started to swirl my hips around, moving your dick in side me. I continue my circular hip motions on your cock, holding your stomach for leverage. I pushed down on your dick then started to lean in towards you then pulled me away. Gripping on to your hands you pulled me in closer each time and would not release me when I would push out granting you more pleasure. You then grabbed my hips and pushed me down on your cock, as you took your back off the ground. My legs straddled around your back, as yours were behind my back.

You hugged me in closer and I continued to make my thrust on your cock as you would push me in tighter. Each time you would bite your lip as your dick hit the walls of my pussy. I felt you hands moving on my back, gripping my skin strongly and holding me even tighter. I went as hard as I could, until you told me to stop and you released your dick from my warm sticky pre-cumed filled pussy and took my hands to your dick. I ran them up and down your warm lubricated by my cream shaft and jerked you off. When the muscles in your dick tightened you pulled my head closer to your dick, but not on it. As I continued to jerk you off I felt a warm drop of cum hit the side of my mouth. I opened my mouth and you shot the rest of your cum into my mouth. I licked the sides of my lips to get the remainder of the cum, off me, and got up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • It's Better Then Working!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds