• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It's Complicated Ch. 02

It's Complicated Ch. 02

Waking up was the second hardest thing for Pierce to do, the first was physically getting out of bed. He stayed in bed the whole weekend, wishing Monday would never come, but it did. It was a little after one, he already missed his first two classes and if he missed psychology class Jaylyn would make sure he never heard the end of it. He should have opted for the written exam rather than the oral. "Oh well," he thought dragging himself out the door, "it's too late now." On top of it all, his dad was in town on business and wanted to 'catch up' with him. Pierce wasn't looking forward to seeing his father at all.

Limping late into class Pierce heads to the back and finds his seat next Jaylyn.

"Look whose late...again."

"Not by much." Pierce grumbled out.

"It's the principle of the matter."

"What did I miss?" Pierce said finally sitting down with his hand on his side.

"Just notes...bar fight?"

Laughing weakly Pierce says,

"You should see the other guy."

"What are you doing after class?"

"I don't know, why?"

"We need to get started on our oral, my place or the library?"

"I don't care." Pierce said leaning back resting his palms over his eyes.

"My place it is."

Peirce decided to kill some time before the study session for some quality time with his favorite girl Allison. He went by her class and waited for her to come out. When she did he landed an audible smack on her ass.

"Ow!"

"There's my girl." Pierce said holding his arm out to her.

After thinking about what Lyn said to him he knew he had to let her go, but he didn't want to. She did some really good things to him. He wasn't a complete heartless dog, but he knew Allison wanted more than what he was willing to offer at this time. It wasn't that he didn't like her in that way because he did. In fact, he could actually see himself with her, but he could also see himself with a lot of girls and most people usually did.

"What are you doing here?" Allison said throwing her long red hair aver her shoulders.

She really was a beautiful girl, pale white skin, long red hair with a pair of bright blue eyes to match. She was shorter than Pierce at 5'10, but she had the long lean build of a yoga instructor. 'Damn' Pierce thought, 'Its going to be hard getting rid of her.'

"I came to see you, doll." He said hugging her to his bruised side, wincing at the pain.

"I see practice is still tough."

"Nothing I can't handle."

"Have you had it looked at?" She said obviously worried about his well being.

"Nah, I don't need to. Not unless you want to look at it."

"Are you sure you're up for that? You're already limping."

He took her hand and brought it to the bulge in his jeans.

"I'm always up for that doll, besides it's your turn to do all the work and you'll be the one limping."

**********************************

Sitting at her desk reading over the project guide lines, Lyn looks back at her clock. 'It's past seven, where the hell was Pierce?' She thought. If he didn't walk through that door in the next ten minutes she was going to find him and beat him down. He knew how important this assignment was to their grade. She called him three times and he didn't answer. By eight she decided to give up on it he was probably with one of his girls or something. She was going to head out to the library to work on some other homework. Just as she opened the door she ran into Pierces chest.

"What the fuck Cohen?!"

"Where do you think you are going?" He said, shoving her back into her dorm room.

"I'm going to the library. That is where I know I'm going." She said, her irritation getting the best of her.

"No. We had a date."

"Yes and you were late, so I'm leaving."

"Lyn what's the problem?" He asked pulling her into him.

In her mind she wanted to scream that the problem was him. He was the reason why her boyfriend didn't spend enough time with her. He was the reason she was sexually frustrated and he didn't help matters by holding her so close to him. Best friend or not she had needs and they have not been met in quite some time.

"Nothing these midterms and shit are making me a little crazy. Did you come to study or not?"She said pushing him away from her.

"Somebody isn't getting any." Pierce said teasingly.

"You should tell your hookers not to leave their marks where people can see them." She said noticing a hickey that wasn't there earlier.

"Just one hooker this time." He said touching the mark on his neck.

"Anyone I know?"

"Allison."

"I thought you were done with her?"

"She's my second favorite girl. I have to give her one last ride on the Cohen Pierce train before I let her go."

Lyn shot him a dirty look.

"Now if only my number one girl would just come to her senses and realize that she wants all of this, my life would be complete."

"In your dreams. I'm not going to be one of your hookers."

"One day you're gonna want to hitch a ride on this train." He teasingly grabbed her waist and bit her neck

"Ew! Cohen. I don't want your rabies."

"Don't fight it."

Her and Pierce both knew that that wouldn't happen. Once back in high school the two drank a little bit too much at someone's basement party and ended up making out. Once they saw those pictures there were no stopping the rumors that they were going out. It was something they both wanted to forget, but somehow it stayed in the back of their minds.

Pierce was laying on her twin bed flat his back with his hands behind his head. His eyes were more than likely closed she couldn't quite tell because his hair was usually covering half his face.

"Cohen!" Lyn shouted while throwing her cell phone at him hitting him in the ribs.

"Shit!"

"That's what you get for sleeping while I'm talking."

"I wasn't sleeping. I was looking right at you." Pierce said draping one hand lazily over his bruised ribs.

"Whatever I'm sure you deserved it. I think it would be easier to split the work down the middle so you would be doing the visual half which means doing all the video footage, the power point and the handouts, I'm going to do the written essay and the verbal part."

"Fine by me."

Before Lyn could say anything back, her roommate Ashley came walking in with a bag on either arm, shopping no doubt. Ashley was an average 5'5, she had brown skin, short brown hair, and almond shaped eyes with a frame most guys would refer to as stacked. Ashley was considered a native around the school because she was born and raised in Michigan. Her and Lyn met their first year at MSU and vowed to stay roommates until graduation. Save for Pierce, Ashley was her best friend. She always had her back no matter what and vice versa. Ashley was never shy and always straight to the point, she was a lot like Pierce in that way.

"I bought you something." Ashley said rummaging through her purchases finally pulling out a black corset with matching boy shorts, "What do you think?"

"I think its fucking sexy." Pierce said butting in never changing position.

"Boy knows what he's talking about." Ashley said to Lyn about Pierces' comment. "Why is he here anyway?"

"Were working on our project, be nice." Lyn answered.

"Don't worry," Pierce said standing up, "She's very friendly. Aren't you Ashley?"

"So, how's Devin?" Ashley blurted trying to avoid the obvious.

"Whoa. There's a story to be told and I want to hear it." Lyn interjected.

"No there is NO story trust me. I wouldn't lie." Ashley said trying desperately to drop it.

"Tell me."

"Tell her." Pierce said reaching for her belt loop.

"There's nothing to tell." Ashley said hitting Pierce in his side, which seemed to be a target for these girls, he thought.

"I'll see you later tonight Lyn. Ask her about Brian's party." Pierce said laughing his way out the door and dodging another hit from Ashley.

"Where are you going?" Lyn asked.

"To get drunk and laid."

His father was in town and he promised to meet him first thing tomorrow. The getting drunk part was his way of getting ready for it. The getting laid part was for the monster growing in his pants.

...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It's Complicated Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds