• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It's Complicated Ch. 03

It's Complicated Ch. 03

"So, how have you been, son? Staying busy?"

Pierce was disgusted at the man sitting across from him. His smiling face shouted lies. He sat there looking at Pierce with eyes identical to his own and attempted small talk. Pierce hated his father. He hated everything about him from his expensive haircuts to his expensive shoes.

"Lets cut the small talk, Jack and tell me why you're really here." Pierce said trying desperately to control his anger.

"I am your father goddamn it!" He practically yelled, slamming his hand on the surface of the table. Jack sat back in his chair, ran his hands through his salt and pepper hair and straightened his black tailor made suit in attempt to regain composure he then repeated,

"I am your father and because of that it is my duty to look out for your future. It has come to my attention that you will be graduating soon, which is perfect timing. I have a position opening up in one of the Nevada offices and you're taking it. Now, I found your mother, she wants to see you when you come home."

"I don't want to see her."

"What I did to your mother and you was wrong. I wish I could take it back, but I cant. She didn't do anything wrong and you are going to see her."

"The hell I am."

"I will be in town for the rest of the weekend to go over the details of your soon to be branch in Nevada. Youre taking this job son."

Jack then stood up and left Pierce sitting alone. The thing Pierce hated most about his father was the way he approached things. It was as if he was stuck in work mode. To him, everything was about closing a deal no matter what it was and as for Jack calling himself a father was laughable. He told Pierce on many different occasions that he never wanted children, but 'at least that whore had a boy.' None of that ever really bothered Pierce. In all honesty, Pierce didn't remember anything about his mother. He almost came to appreciate the fact that she left because his father ignored him, which, when compared to the alternative, was a good thing.

After that Pierce was going to need something to take his mind away from his family issues for a night.

*********************************

"Its open." Pierce called out in response to the knock at his door.

In walked Maxine, petite, long blonde hair, blue eyes, milky white skin and a pair of long legs to top it all off. Just what he needed.

"Im surprised you called. I thought that....."

"Maxie I didn't call you over to talk, if you want to talk go somewhere else," Pierce said rudely interrupting her. Seeing that she wasn't going to leave he said, "You know what to do," sending her off to his room with him following behind her.

"Take off your clothes Maxie, you and I both know you're no stranger to this."

Pierce sat in a chair in the corner of the room watching a slightly nervous Maxine slowly strip. She sat at the end of the bed and first slipped off her blue sandals then she unzipped her brown jacket revealing a matching blue t-shirt and slowly slipped it off each shoulder stopping to look up at Pierce.

"Hurry up, you wont like it if I have to do it for you." Pierce said in a low threatening tone.

The thought of putting on a show quickly left her mind as she hurriedly shed herself of her blue shirt and blue jeans. Maxie attempted to look up at Pierce, but before she could get him into her full view, his hands were digging into her hips turning her around and violently ripping off her yellow underwear. He grabbed a handful of her hair and said in the same hushed tone,

"Bend over...now"

Maxie did as instructed, she bent over and she waited. She looked back to see Pierce throw his shirt in the chair, he then unbuttoned his jeans enough to release his erection pushed powerfully and painfully into Maxies warmth she winced at his largeness. He pulled halfway out and shoved back in hard and fast with consistency. Maxie started to cry out. Pierce couldn't tell if was in pain or pleasure and in the moment he didn't care, for him release was definite. He finally got his answer after he felt her pussy milk his dick three separate times after the fourth time she tried to get away. Pierce tightened his grip around her waist and started to thrust harder as if punishing her for moving...he wasn't done with her yet.

After meeting his father he couldn't get his anger under control. Pierce decided years ago that he would take over the business, but he did not want to work side by side with his father. He also didn't want to give his father the satisfaction of being happy about it. He went to the gym for an intense workout trying to focus his energy on something else. Three hours in the gym did nothing, so he called Maxie for the only thing he ever needed her for. Pierce started to feel that familiar churn so he quickly pulled out and came on her back. She collapsed on his bed. Pierce tucked himself back in his jeans and threw her a towel.

Finally getting a good look at Pierce, she noticed his bruised ribs and said,

"What happened to your..."

"Get out." Pierce said kicking her clothes at her and picking up a beer. Minutes later he fell asleep.

*********************************

"He better be here." Lyn said to herself.

She's been knocking on Pierces' door for about five minutes. His car is here and its eight o'clock. Just as she was walking away, she heard the door opening.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you."

Lyn was past the point of anger. She stood in the doorway looking at Pierces' practically naked body, unbuttoned jeans and tousled hair. Lyn was no longer looking at her best friend Cohen. Cohen was gone the man that stood in front of her was a man with muscles and sex dripping off of every morsel. This man was not Cohen. This man was Pierce. She knew this by looking into the dark green of his usually playful eyes.

"Your apartment smells like sex." Lyn said trying not to look obvious.

"I didn't notice."

"Are you drunk?"

"Kinda. Are we going to do this or not?" He said with a wicked grin.

Pierce turned in the doorway to let her in. He walked ahead of her to the kitchen. Lyn stood in the living room, books in hand, still in shock watching Pierce drink orange juice out the carton. The only light in the room was that of the open refrigerator. When he turned to put it back in the refrigerator is when Lyn noticed the tattoo on his side. That was all it took she became wet almost instantly. 'It really has been too long' she said to herself.

Lyn was in an obvious daze, she did not hear Pierce tell her to sit down she also didn't notice the lights come on. She didn't notice anything until she felt Pierces' hand on the back of her arm ushering her to the table. She didn't even notice him leave the kitchen.

"Sit down." Pierce said giving her a puzzled look. "Lyn, what's wrong? We don't have to do this tonight, we have plenty of time."

"No! We have to do it now...What were you doing before you opened the door?" Lyn blurted loosing what cool she had left.

Pierce smiled and gave her a knowing look. She knew the answer.

"Did you start writing? He asked.

"Cohen, when did you get that tattoo?" She asked ignoring his question.

"A few years ago. I can be somewhere else if we are not going to work on this assignment."

"You mean you can be fucking someone else?" Lyn asked wrinkling her nose at the smell in his apartment and sensing his foul mood.

"What is your point?"

"Nothing. Lets meet up tomorrow or something." Her eyes fixated on his form. 'He really should button his pants' she thought noting flex of his muscles with every move he made. She started to gather her books so she can leave. She wasn't used to how she was reacting to him.

He grabbed her arm yanking her to his body, dropping her books in the process.

"What's wrong? Is it Devin? Where is he?"

"Stop. Its not Devin." She said turning away from him. Her face would tell her secret. She had to leave.

"Jaylyn look at me."

"No. Let me go. I'm leaving. You can find yourself a girl to fuck now."

She struggled to get free pushing at his chest like she's done so many times before when he had her pinned for trying to get out of talking about her problems. He backed her into the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Let me help you." Pierce said in her ear.

"No." She said still turning her face away from him. "Not you."

He turned her face to him. He saw what she meant.

"Why not me, Lyn?"

"Y..you...cant."

"I can if you let me."

Pierce took his thumb and stroked her soft brown cheek and kissed her full lips once. He pulled away to let her adjust and kissed her again, but this time with more passion. She parted her lips and threw her arms around his neck in response. Pierce let his hands fall first to her shoulder blades, then to her waist and lastly to her hips. Lyn began kissing him with more fervor letting out small moans. She pressed her body harder into him causing him to wince in pain. Pierce pulled her away from him to look her in the eyes, giving her another chance to say no. Her brown eyes were darkened with lust, which made Pierce want her even more.

He picked her up and sat her on the table. He slid his hand up her inner thigh brushing his fingertips against her sex, feeling the heat through her jeans. He kissed her again, hooked his hands behind her knees and pulled her against his half visible erection. He hooked his fingers in the waist of her jeans. She was shivering under him with her head thrown back.

"Jaylyn, stop turning away from me."

She locked eyes with him as he opened her jeans and slid his fingers inside the front in search of her clit.

She moaned in frustration.

"Mm, I need this."

Pierce worked his fingers over her clit, while dipping in and out of her wetness. Lyn responded by wrapping her legs behind his back trapping his hardness between her legs. She was so close. She started to grind. Pierce slid his hands up the back of her shirt to unhook her bra. This was going to happen. She always wondered what it might be like to fuck the infamous Cohen Pierce, now she was finally going to find out.

Her orgasm was seconds away. She started to feel the long missed sensation in her core. Pierce leaned near her ear,

"You gonna cum for me Lyn?"

"Yess.Mmm."

Her phone rang. It was Devin.

She immediately snapped out of her daze and let her legs fall from Pierces back. What was she thinking? She was two seconds away from fucking Cohen. She had...has a boyfriend. This was a mistake. Without word she fixes her clothes, grabs her books and storms out of his apartment.

***************

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It's Complicated Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds