• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It's Complicated Ch. 05

It's Complicated Ch. 05

Walking up to the door Lyn thought about knocking, but decided against it, no one would be able to hear it over the loud music anyway. She shouldn't have to be here in the first place, but since Pierce wasn't at his own apartment she knew he would be at Johnny's place. Johnny always had a party after the winning matches. Also, since she missed the game altogether she wanted to congratulate the guys on their win and she didn't want to be here long. She had other things on her mind, like the fact that Devin cancelled on going to the match with her at the last minute. Nothing new there, it wasn't out of the ordinary, they would sometimes go days without even so much as a text message, but this felt different her.

Upon opening the door to the apartment Lyn was instantly hit with the overwhelming smells of smoke and alcohol, very similar to that of a bar. Lyn started to maze her way through the sea of bodies and almost instantly spotted Johnny, his height made him hard to miss, the trick was getting to him through the crowd.

"Johnny! Your apartment is trashed." Lyn yelled over the music.

"It's for a good cause sweetheart, you missed the match what gives?"

"I know I'm sorry something came up. Looks like you won. Congratulations."

"Yea yea you can make it up to me later." Johnny said with a wink.

"Don't be gross, where's Cohen?" Jaylyn said hitting Johnny in the shoulder.

"He's on the couch."

Walking toward the couch Lyn sees the bare back of a girl with shoulder length black hair who was obviously straddling someone. It was Pierce she could tell by his shoes. She stood watching his hands rub up her sides then back down stopping to grip her hips. Lyn wanted to run up and drag that girl by her hair and out to the street, but instead she turned around and left. She would confront him about it later. She needed to figure out why this pissed her off so much especially when she had no claim on him. No girl could ever have claim on Pierce. He wouldn't have it.

**********************************

Pierce was not in a good mood, which was no surprise he also had no idea who the girl on his lap was and he didn't care. This girl was going to be his new distraction for the night or at least until he grew bored of her.

"Let's go." Pierce grumbled to her as he pulled her through the sea of bodies, not caring who was in his way.

"Watch where you're going." The voice said to him breaking him from his trance.

"What are you doing here?" He said looking down at her.

"I came to talk to Johnny." Lyn said looking at the leggy girl hanging on his arm.

"Where are you going Jaylyn?"

"Back to the dorm. You obviously have your hands full."

"No you're not." He said to her.

Pierced looked at the girl on his arm and told her to get lost. He then looked back at Lyn and grabbed her by the arm leading her outside.

"Cohen, let me go."

He led her to his car and opened the passenger side door.

"Get in."

"No." Lyn said.

"Get in or I will put you in." He said through clenched jaws.

"We can talk out here. We don't have to leave."

The last thing Lyn wanted to do was be trapped in a small place with Pierce especially when his moods were like this.

"Get in the car Lyn."

Lyn sat down in the car only to have him slam the door just barely missing her foot. He walked around to the driver's side, locked the doors and drove off.

"Where are we going?"

No answer.

"Cohen?"

No answer.

"If I'm going to be talking to myself then I want you to take me back."

"No."

Somewhere inside of her mind she was glad he said no, but not for the right reasons.

They pulled up to his apartment.

"Get out." He said to her.

"Why weren't you at the match tonight?" He said closing the door.

"Something came up."

"What?"

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it."

"I don't want you talking to Devin anymore."

"Is that what this is about? You think just because of what happened you can run my life now?"

"He's not right for you."

"Oh. This again. Every since Stark no one has been right for me. I have an idea why don't you pick my next guy, since you know what's good for me."

"Jaylyn stop."

"No. You stop. Stop trying to run my personal life. I want to leave. Take me back."

"No."

"Fine. I'll find my own way back."

Jaylyn started to pull out her phone Pierce grabbed it and put it in the front pocket of his jeans.

"I'll walk." She headed for the door.

Pierce watched her walk all the way to the door and didn't stop her until she turned the knob. He came up behind her pressing into the back of her. He trapped her hands in front of her and locked the door with his free hand. Lyn tried to get free. Pierce tightened his grip on her.

"Let me go. I don't want to do this with you."

"Do what?"

"This! I don't want to be this close to you."

"Lyn, tell me why you ran out that night."

"I have a boyfriend and it shouldn't have happened."

"Why not?"

"Because we're friends. We can't do this."

"Then why did you?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do say it."

"I don't know what you want me to say, Cohen. It was stupid."

"But?..."

She pushed her ass back into him in attempt to break free. He groaned at the sudden pressure.

"Ah Lyn, if you want me to stop that is not the way to do it." He pushed her closer to the wall. Her stomach was flat on the door.

"Why did you come here with me, Lyn?"

"Y..you made me." She said in a breathy voice.

"Wrong answer." He said pressing even harder into her.

"One more time, why did you come here?" He said taking his hand and placing it around her throat.

"I came to be with you, Cohen. Is that what you want to hear? You have your wish. I'm finally just another girl to you. Are you happy?" She said, her voice escalating.

Pierce almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. He already knew Lyn wanted to be with him, but he didn't expect her to admit it. Now that, that was out the way he needed to make sure it was what she really wanted.

"You can leave now." He turned away leaving her against the door and walked to his room.

Lyn felt his weight leave her body. What did he mean leave? She wasn't going anywhere. Not after that.

"Fuck you, Cohen. You're nothing compared to Devin." She said lacing every word with venom, charging at him as he walked down the hall.

Pierce stopped as if he ran into a wall. He turned to face her.

"Why are you still here?"

"You have my phone."

"You know where it is."

She walked up to him, reached for his pocket to grab her phone when suddenly Pierce threw her over his shoulder and led her to the room.

"You should have left," he said tossing her on his bed.

He stood over her and took his shirt off, soon after he unbuttoned the front of his jeans. He then crawled up the foot of his bed and rested his weight on top of Lyn claiming her lips with his own. He kissed her roughly, letting her know that there would be no interruptions this time. He was going to get what he wanted.

Lyn instinctively wrapped her legs around Pierce's waist making it harder for him to take her jeans off.

"Take 'em off, Lyn."

She stood up and slipped her jeans down her long brown legs. She started to get back onto the bed, but he took her by the waist and ripped her panties off as he caressed her thighs and grazed her pussy twice before dipping his fingers inside of her. She threw her head back in ecstasy and slightly parted her legs. Pierce took her hands and placed them on his shoulders as he lifted one of her legs on to the bed. She looked down at him through hooded eyes awaiting his next move. She thought she should be embarrassed that her arousal was practically pouring out of her, but his light touches were quickly sending her over the edge.

"Open your eyes, Lyn."

As she did she watched him lick his lips. She also watched as his tongue snaked from between his lips and disappear between her legs. He lapped at her clit and swirled his tongue through her slippery folds until he felt her bucking against his face and falling onto his lap.

He flipped her over on her back, pulled down the front of his jeans and kneeled between her legs, laying the condom on her stomach. She picked up the foil package and opened it while reaching for his dick. When she gripped it she heard his quick intake of breath as she leaned up to lick the tip.

"Darlin' don't do that." He said taking the condom from her hands and putting it on himself.

"Mmm...Cohen."

"Tell me what you want." He said touching her clit with the tip of his erection.

"You...Fuck mme. Please."

That was all the encouragement Pierce needed. He entered her slowly, not so much for her, but for him too. Once he was all in he stopped so she could adjust. Moments later Lyn was working her hips under him in a steady circular motion. It was driving him insane.

"Get on your knees and don't move." He grunted, almost violently.

Lyn crawled to the middle of the bed and got on her knees. Pierce kneeled over and gripped her hair all the way to the scalp. He pulled her head back and roughly bit her neck, almost drawing blood.

He started to fuck her hard. He was not thinking about her pleasure anymore. This was about him, he was releasing weeks of built up lust for this girl and now he was inside of her. He was going to show her why he should never be ignored. Normally he would care, but Lyn drove him fucking insane after that night. The moment his fingers entered her hot tight wet pussy he was sold and Pierce always gets what he wants.

"Ahh. Mmm. Cohen!"

Lyn could not believe the flips her pussy was turning. Absolutely no man has ever truly fucked her...until now. Her first time being thoroughly fucked was by her best friend. There was no going back after this and Lyn wasn't so sure she wanted to go back in the first place. This, now, felt oh so right to her.

Pierce felt the walls of her vagina tightening for the third time. He grabbed another fistful of her hair and pulled her face back to meet his. She was in complete ecstasy. He always knew Lyn was sexy, but right now was the sexiest he'd ever seen her.

"You going to cum for me...again, Lyn?" He said with a wicked grin.

"Yessss...."

"With me this time, understand?"

Lyn nodded in agreement as Pierce continued to fuck her senseless. Lyn's cries of pleasure bounced off of every wall in his apartment as he felt the stirrings of a release he only dreamt about completely taking over his senses. With a few final thrusts he emptied an almost painful load into the condom before collapsing on top of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • It's Complicated Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds