It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 01

Stacy leaned in and kissed my neck. Monica stepped in close as well, taking up the space on my right just as Stacy was on my left. Both of them had a hand on my chest. "She set this up?" I breathed.

"Yeah," Stacy murmured, "but we agreed to it."

Monica's hand slipped under my shirt. She explored my abs and obliques, clearly liking what she found. I'm not a bulky guy, and I might not have been ready to go modeling, but I was still in pretty damn good shape. "Did you...did you say girlfriends?" I managed. Somewhere in my head I thought it was still necessary to be witty. "I don't want to...to complain, but isn't that a bit rushed?"

"Those green dudes are really good at helping you get into the right headspace for a night like tonight," Monica smirked.

"You don't think they did something to you? That doesn't bother you?"

Monica's hand roamed up my chest, and her nails trailed their way back down. "Do we feel like we're bothered?"

"We're here to have a good time with you," Stacy said. "Now you can either send us home...or you can play with us like a guy who deserves to have two hot sluts take care of him all weekend long."

I let out a long, unsteady breath. Monica's hand came out from under my shirt to reach up to my face. She guided it down to hers and then kissed me hotly and hungrily on the mouth. "C'mon, Kyle," she grinned. "You'll feel a lot better about this after you've fucked us both a turn or two."

I stepped back, my arms still around their waists. They both grinned a bit more, clearly understanding that I wasn't about to argue. Monica reached behind herself to close the door and throw the deadbolt.

Stacy's hand went to my crotch. Her touch slid down in a very friendly manner across my bulging erection, then back up again to grab the top of my fly. She put her other hand to work as well, freeing me from the fastened buttons in a single jerk. "You probably can't really think with anything but your cock right now anyway, can you?"

"Not really," I admitted.

"So don't," Monica grinned. Her hands were under my shirt again, but this time she was pulling it off. "We already know you're a nice guy. Don't worry about our feelings. We're not here for that tonight. Tonight, we're here to be used."

I almost gasped. I'd never heard women talk to me like that before. Honestly, if I hadn't already seen how confident and independent the two of them were, it might've freaked me out...but all I saw in their eyes was playful, horny, informed consent.

I slipped my hand up Monica's bared back, which brought her up against me. My hand came to rest around neck, and then I gave just enough pressure to guide her downward. Her eyes were on mine as her legs bent at the knees. Stacy stayed all but painted against me on my left side. Her hand slipped into my boxer briefs, finding my cock and stroking it slowly and luxuriously even as Monica tugged my unbuttoned jeans down and out of the way.

As I looked down at Monica's beautiful face and alluring grin, Stacy drew my cock out from under the black fabric. She stroked it again, twice, three times very slowly, before guiding it to Monica's face. Monica licked one side of it, then swirled her tongue over the head. It was so good I shivered. She still had her eyes on mine as her mouth came open and she slowly, generously enveloped more and more of me.

I never really worried about size. Either I was at least average, or it's true that size doesn't matter, because my few previous partners had never had any reluctance at all toward sex. But from the moment I had Stacy's hand around me, I felt like I had grown. There was more of me, and I felt amazingly good in her hand, and much, much better than that in Monica's mouth.

Monica pushed forward to take me in, covering about half of my length, and then pulled back until only the head was in her mouth. Her teeth brushed gently along my shaft as she looked up at me. The expression on her face as her lips stayed wrapped around me just about stopped my heart. I swear to God in that moment I was absolutely convinced that she wanted my cock in her mouth every bit as much as I wanted it there. Those eyes sold it for me. My body came alive with energy as her mouth sank hungrily back down on me.

Stacy was watching, too. She still had her hand on the base of my cock. "God, that's hot," she murmured to me. My left hand drifted down to her ass. She snuggled up to me, half-giggling and half-whimpering her approval as my grip became more possessive. After a moment, I managed to turn away from Monica's beautiful face and heavenly work to find Stacy's lips. We kissed for a long while, her grip on me becoming every bit as possessive as my hand was on her flesh.

In that moment, I went from feeling like an undeserving charity case to feeling like a sex god. That was ego, I know -- hell, I knew it then -- but they were here to give my ego a treat, too, and they were doing a damn good job. Apparently my body language had shifted just enough to let the ladies know that I was getting into the spirit of things, because Stacy began to whimper and Monica let out a low moan of approval even as her mouth was stuffed with my dick.

"My slutty girlfriends, huh?" I asked when my kiss with Stacy finally parted.

"God, yes," Stacy breathed. "I'll wait my turn. I'll share. I'll do whatever you want, just promise me you'll fuck me."

Monica broke off long enough to chime in. "Both of us."

"Then let's go upstairs," I suggested. Monica pulled away from my cock just long enough to get me to step the rest of the way out of my clothes. Stacy's hands were still all over me. Before long, Monica's lips were sliding down my dick again and those hungry eyes were once again on mine. I couldn't help but let out a long sigh of surrender.

Stacy grinned. "We've got one other gift from Alyssa."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Her bed," she said.

Once again, I blinked. Stacy had an awfully big bed, which I had thought was just an indulgence. After tonight, I wondered how many guys -- aliens, funny enough -- she'd had in that bed. But now she was offering it to me, through her friends, which she had also plainly offered up to me.

With a clear look of reluctance, Monica released her liplock on me, rose and took my dick in her hand to lead me up the stairs with Stacy close behind. It was a moment of surreal anticipation in which I accepted the fantasy that they offered.

In Alyssa's bedroom, Monica turned back to me, guiding me to the bed until I sat down on the edge. She sank to her knees again, slowly swallowing my cock once more. Stacy slipped around me on her knees, her breasts heavy against my back as she caressed my chest and shoulders and trailed her lips up and down my neck. It was absolute heaven.

"I'm not going to last like this," I warned. Monica just stared up at me as her head bobbed up and down. "If you don't stop, I'm going to finish fast."

"Go for it," Stacy whispered into my ear. "Just let go. You won't be finished. This is just a warm-up." Her whispers turned to nibbles, and before long her hands guided mine to Monica's head. Monica gripped the base of my cock with one hand, jerking it as she worked me over, but her other hand held my wrist approvingly.

It was more than a man could take for long. Tension and pressure built, yet Monica kept up her work while Stacy kept up her attention. My legs began to tremble softly. Moments later I erupted, cumming fiercely down Monica's throat. She made no move to break off and in fact her grip on me only tightened and she bobbed down more fiercely than ever. She even began to whimper in sympathetic pleasure.

"All weekend, baby," Stacy hissed at he as I came and came and Monica dutifully swallowed.

It was the most satisfying orgasm of my life...but not for very long. I felt gloriously spent as Monica's tongue swirled around my still very erect cock, and then I quickly felt hornier than ever. Monica grinned at me and beckoned with a finger to Stacy, who eagerly slipped around me and down onto the floor to trade places with Monica. She enveloped my sex with nothing but a hungry look in her eye.

Monica promptly shoved me onto my back. A moment later she was straddling my chest, looking down upon me with a cocky grin. I couldn't blame her for the grin; I wanted her badly. I discovered that the thin panties of her outfit were tied on independently of the rest, allowing me to slip them free without undressing her. Through all this, Stacy energetically worked my cock.

I took hold of Monica's hips, pulling them up along my chest until her now unobstructed crotch was right at my face. My first licks were soft, tender, and had her whimpering almost immediately for more. "You're supposed to let us take care of you, baby," she murmured. "This is what I want," I told her with a grin. "I want to know you're both enjoying me." With that, I went about my loving work.

Her fingernails running across my scalp as she grabbed onto my short hair conveyed as much approval as the sounds from within her throat. I loved the taste of her, maybe almost as much as she loved being tasted. I licked up the whole length of her labia and over her clit, which left her eyes crossed and then shut with pleasure. "God, yes, baby," she whined softly as I continued over long minutes. "Yes. Ohpleaseyes."

I was in no rush at all. Not only was I enjoying the hell out of Monica's pussy in and of itself, I was being expertly entertained by Stacy's mouth. I had the thought, somewhere in that small part of my brain that still functioned, that focusing on pleasing Monica would help draw out the pleasure Stacy gave me.

It was a very good call. Monica needed a long, slow draw toward orgasm and Stacy would have very gladly gone on for hours if I had allowed it. Stacy's every bob and stroke and breath came as if I were the one doing her the sexual favor here. We were a happy, lustful trio.

Monica finally began to sway. Her thighs trembled. She reaching back to lean on my stomach for support. It had the effect of pushing her pussy a little harder against my mouth, which I accommodated adoringly. Finally she all but burst, screaming out as her juices ran through her and her sex convulsed in climax. I continued licking, drawing her through her long climax and finally down into a serene state of satisfaction.

"Oh God," she huffed when she could finally talk. "You're really good at that." She slipped off of me, rolling onto the bed to catch her breath. "Stacy, you...you gotta try."

"Mmmmhhh," Stacy intoned. She was still busy with her own oral task. It had been heavenly to begin with, but now that there was nothing to distract me, I was completely in her power. All I could do was lie there and experience her mouth. Hearing what was going on, Monica rolled back over, draping herself against me to watch.

Monica's affectionate kisses and caresses only made it better. How I lasted long enough to really enjoy it for awhile I'll never know, but eventually I felt myself trembling in all those relevant spots in my groin. "Let it happen, baby," Monica encouraged me hotly. "Just give in. Give it to her." Stacy took the cue -- she shifted and deepened to coax me to orgasm, then pulled back to suck on me more shallowly to help her swallow.

I had to lie there just breathing for a long moment. It was so incredibly good. Stacy slid up from between my legs, kissing along my stomach and chest just as Monica had been. They broke off after a moment to share a long kiss between them, right where I could see it.

When the kiss parted, they both looked at me and grinned, both as if it had been done for my further entertainment and as if to let me know that it was a genuine naughty secret. "So, Kyle," Stacy crooned, "how are we doing?"

"Wow," I breathed. "I want you both so bad." I was completely ready for more, too. That whole "highly functional" thing was becoming very obvious now.

"I've already gotten off once," Monica smiled. "Twice, considering how good it is just sucking you off." She reached out to pull on the drawstrings of Stacy's panties, saying, "So maybe it's time to even things out."

I shifted further up onto the large bed, giving us all plenty of room to lay without hanging off. Stacy gladly let Monica pull the lace free from her crotch, caressing her (girl?)friend's hair lovingly and inhaling in deep pleasure as Monica stole a kiss between Stacy's legs. They looked at one another naughtily before Stacy turned her attention back to me, crawling up over me with wanton need in her eyes.

She had a nice, well-groomed blonde landing strip between her legs. Monica had much the same, actually. Given my own preferences, I hardly considered it a coincidence. We were both more than slick and warmed up enough, but just the same she made a point of sliding her lips up the full length of my dick before she reached down to guide it into her. Prepared or not, I was certainly large enough that she needed a moment to accommodate me. The process itself had us both grinning with eager pleasure at one another.

When she was ready, she slowly rocked back and forth on my cock a few times. Again, Monica slid in to drape herself against me, favoring me with her lithe body and her sensual touch. I glanced at her eyes, saw the self-satisfied grin, and felt utterly spoiled. "Thank you," I murmured as Stacy fucked me.

"Just enjoy. We're only getting started," Monica said in low, lusty tones. "And it's only Friday night. We're all yours until Alyssa comes back. And after that...we'll see," she grinned with much more promise than ambiguity.

I kept one arm around Monica while I held onto Stacy's hip with my free hand. Stacy's pussy was every bit as incredible as her mouth. More, really, seeing as this was what it was made for. She kept a tight grip on me even as she slid up and down, rocking us both to mutual ecstasy. Eventually, the sight of her got too hot for Monica to focus her attention on me alone; she slid forward, kissing Stacy deeply and then trailing her hands down onto Stacy's breasts to squeeze, fondle and finally free them from her bra. Even with all the sincere affection they shared, the show never ended for me.

It was the feel of Monica kissing and sucking on Stacy's ample breasts, coupled with the relentless hardness keeping her split open, that set the blonde off. Where Monica screamed as she came earlier, Stacy was quiet, but the heaving breaths and convulsions were beautiful. I could feel her tighten around my cock and soak it with her release, heightening all of my own sensations until I finally let loose within her.

The smile Stacy flashed me was one of giddy intimacy. "No one's ever gotten me off like this," she confessed. The pouty glance the comment drew from Monica was soothed with that same grin. "We get to share," she said.

"We do," Monica nodded, turning back toward me to kiss me deeply. Our lips and tongues wrestled as Stacy ground me back to a state of heightened need before she finally slipped off of me.

"This is insane," I chuckled. "I can't believe how horny I am."

My eyes locked with Monica's again. It was definitely time. She put a finger on my lips and said, seriously, "Selfish."

I nodded. I didn't tell her how I wanted her so much as I pulled her over as I rose, turning her away from me and placing my hand on her shoulder to give a clue. Monica let out a low purr of approval as she complied, bending down to thrust out her ass while on her knees. It was a lovely ass. Hearts could break just staring at that ass.

My own began to beat with hungry need as I took up my position behind her. It was Stacy, though, who made it even more indulgent. She slipped behind me, took my cock in her hands, and guided it through a tour of Monica's backside before she finally slipped it between the kneeling beauty's legs. The feel of Monica's natural silky wetness distracted me from any further interest in toying with her. With my hands already around her hips, I pushed forward.

"Aaaahhh," Monica sighed loudly. I thrust in and out of her slowly, again and again, looking down in wonder at the sight of my cock plunging inside that gorgeous body. Stacy's hands were all over me, her mouth trailing kisses wherever her fingers weren't. In another moment of reciprocity, I turned to Stacy and joined her in a long and luxurious kiss even as I self-indulgently fucked her best friend.

"Like she said," Stacy whispered hotly into my ear, "we're all yours. All weekend long. Feel free to be as selfish as you want. We're having a very good time."

I accepted her offer. When I finally came inside Monica, releasing even more than I should possibly have had in me and knowing that there was still, incredibly, much more yet to enjoy, I was very selfish indeed. I didn't let her up. I just kept fucking her.

Pleased with the way she was being so thoroughly and lovingly used, Monica gave herself up to me and found herself climaxing again and again, much to our shared enjoyment and Stacy's entertainment.

It was a very long night.

* * *

There was more sex. More affection. Laughter. Intimacy. Cuddling, but consistently the sexy kind. Monica and Stacy spoiled me absolutely rotten that night, and I let them. I made sure that they were plenty well satisfied, too. I couldn't have lived with myself if I hadn't. But when they said they were gonna work me like a guy who deserved their complete attention -- and I'm not for a second arrogant enough to say I actually did -- they weren't kidding.

It wasn't long before dawn when we finally collapsed. Monica was out pretty quickly. Stacy curled up close to me, murmuring affectionate nonsense before she finally fell asleep.

I realized before I fell asleep that I was very thirsty. I slipped off the bed, pulled the comforter up off the floor (there had been a laughing conversation about wet spots) and gently put it over both ladies with great care not to wake them up (and yes, I made sure that it was dry on the bottom side). Then I staggered into my room, found and threw on my gym shorts -- I hate walking around with my junk flopping around -- and went downstairs to grab a glass of water.

Once that was filled, I figured I should make sure there was a hot pot of coffee for whenever my companions woke up. I didn't know if they were coffee drinkers, but hell, I was so swept away that I wanted to make whatever shows of consideration and appreciation I could.

It was on my way back through the living room and toward the stairs that the lights came through the windows. The curtains were drawn, so I wasn't worried about being spotted, but the colors were sure weird. Reds, purples and orange, with some white lights thrown in. They flashed in an odd pattern.

"Holy shit," I frowned as my shoulders sagged. "You gotta be kidding me."

I knew. I just fuckin' knew.

"Lord McLoughlin!" a strangely deep voice called out.

Yep. Like I said. I just fuckin' knew. I set my glass of water down on the coffee table and went to the door. The lights washed over me in the doorway. I'm pretty sure I looked either really bad ass or totally comical from behind, had anyone been there to look. The brightness of the lights had me squinting for a moment until my eyes fully adjusted.

There, assembled under a sleek, thin craft with swept back wings made entirely of what looked like either obsidian or opaque black glass, were a half-dozen big green guys. They knelt as if in some sort of formation or honor guard. At their center, standing with his head bowed and his arms crossed over his chest with fists held to the shoulders, was one that looked slightly smaller than the others.

He looked up at me and said, sounding like a kid stepping up on a big stage for the first time in high school debate club, "Lord McLoughlin, I am Prince Orrtraan of Artrulth, come to humbly inquire and negotiate the company and services of the most honored and revered quislanan, Alyssa of House—"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds