It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 02

"I honestly don't know. I think my gaydar needs fine-tuning."

"So, when's the next meeting?" Sam asked.

"Thursday, but at the rate he's working I don't think we're going to have many more meetings before this is done," I said, voicing my fears from this afternoon.

"Oh, don't worry my young padawan, the ways of the Jedi, soon enough you'll learn," Sam said in a solemn voice, mimicking what I could only assume was a lame attempt at Yoda. "Oh, this is so exciting, I feel like I'm playing cupid," she said, breaking character.

"Cupid? What did you do? I'm talking to Evan all on my own," I said, which earned me a slap on the arm.

"Oh, and I totally didn't help you text the guy first," she scowled.

"She's got you there, bro," Brian said. Next thing we knew, the pizza had arrived and my meeting was all but forgotten, everyone's attention now on the flat triangles of heavenly wonder in front of us.

A good meeting and pizza. I say that was a pretty good day, wouldn't you?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds