It's Who You Know Ch. 03

"I want to show you something," I said. Even my own voice sounded like thunder in my chest. What was happening to me?

The headlights showed me the way. It was time to see how fast this car could go.

Tyler gripped at the door and dashboard, as though his inebriated state was being ripped out of him, picking up on what I was doing. "Darren."

Third. Accelerate. Fourth. Accelerate.

"Darren!"

Fifth. Accelerate. I knew what was he was thinking. That I was going to total his car and kill us both.

Maybe I was.

The engine roared. The first bend was coming up. My hand readied on the brake, then slammed it down.

I drifted it. The wheel tugged against my hand. Tyler screamed.

The car screeched.

Twisting, turning. Hold the angle. He gasped. Accelerating. He laughed. The second bend was coming up.

He shrieked again. A carefree eruption from his throat, gasping for breath. Laughing out of terror. "Darren?!"

The last bend was coming up. I put my foot down, and for a moment, felt like I was floating out of my own body. Did that mean I had already hit something and was dying?

The car obeyed me and made that turn even more beautiful than before. Growling, grinding of the engine. I tried to breathe. I shifted it into third while my hand trembled on the wheel.

Not yet. I needed to make it home.

I could hear Tyler's panting. His hands clasped his head. He sat forward against the dashboard, then threw himself back against the seat. He was grinning, his eyes closed.

My throat and lungs hurt, but I pushed it down. I could do this. Tonight, I was invincible. Ten more minutes to get home.

The car cruised along as though nothing had happened, and I operated it with nothing but my subconscious. My muscles were tight. It jerked when I changed gears. I had lost that smoothness.

Five more minutes. Familiar roads. Tyler's hand squeezed my leg. The car nearly stalled when I slowed around a corner and shifted it down to first. The engine sputtered. It snarled when I pressed the pedal.

I needed to pull close enough to the number pad. The window wound down with that electric whine and I reached across with a fumbling hand to enter the code. The metal gates opened. Just needed to start again without stalling. My feet could barely balance the clutch and throttle.

That fucking Lamborghini stared at me in the headlights. Was I breathing? Should I have to be concentrating so hard on telling my body to do something it should do by itself? Struggling with the gearstick, I just about managed to reverse and park.

I don't remember getting out of the car. I was suddenly on the floor, gasping like I was drowning. It hurt. I felt like I was going to vomit.

Tyler was there. His hands, his arms. He turned me onto my back, holding my waist and my shoulder, and waited. Waited for it to pass. I was trembling, covered in a cold sweat, but my lungs stopped burning. My breathing slowed. Things stopped spinning. I was alive.

He kissed me, and I could taste how drunk he still was. I sat up, stiffly, then clambered to my feet. He followed.

What a night. My knees almost buckled, he staggered. A glaring light came on, sensing our movements as we headed for the front door. He fell against it, giving me this wide-eyed look, mouth open with pants, but smiling. It reminded me of my office, when I'd first kissed him. He looked at me in awe, like I was some god.

I managed to get the door open and we nearly tumbled inside. I led him through the foyer, into the lounge. He saw the biggest leather sofa and went straight for it, collapsing on his back with a throaty grunt. I knelt on the floor beside him with my head against his chest.

"Do you want to come up?" I asked. My voice was so weak.

He grunted again. "I can't do stairs."

I tried to chuckle but it came out more of a cough. His ribs bounced with breathless laughter in return.

"This is good," he said, stroking a hand across the leather while the rest of him was motionless. "I can stay."

My body felt like lead, but I managed to drag myself up to my room.

---

Tyler

I drifted in and out of consciousness. Sometimes I awoke to unfamiliar smells and rolled over into cushions, drifting off again before I had time to think. I was comfy, wherever I was. Until it felt like light was piercing my eyelids. A tongue was licking me awake. And a wet nose pushing into my cheek. It wasn't a human, it was a dog.

Jesus Christ.

"Manda!" a sharp voice barked. Darren's voice. I heard the animal scrambling away across the floor and wiped my face with a scowl.

I looked around at a room I didn't recognise. I felt so dazed, and confused. Tried to remember how I'd got there. What happened last night? That drive. What the fuck was that drive?

"Sorry," Darren's voice continued. "She smelt you. I let her out and she came charging in before I could stop her."

I sat up, blinking tiredly, an ache in my right shoulder. He was standing before me, bare foot, clad in tracksuits and a simple t-shirt. A german shepherd stood by his legs, staring at me with its mouth open and tongue lolling out.

He offered me a mug of coffee and I took it. I was still dressed in everything I had been wearing last night, shoes included. The sofa creaked as he perched on it beside me, ruffling the fur of the dog's cheek.

"What's her name again?" I asked, and took my first sip of the warm liquid. It was half milk with at least three sugars.

"Amanda. Manda."

I watched dully as she came forwards to sniff me, leaving a damp patch on my jeans where she pressed her nose, and even stuck her muzzle right into my crotch for a moment. She lifted her head to sniff at the mug and I stroked her chin.

"Do you like dogs?" Darren asked.

"Well, I don't hate them."

"I need to feed her." He got to his feet and she automatically followed him out.

The coffee slowly drained down my throat as I sat there alone for a minute or so. The room was open and spacious. White walls, light wood floor. A large mounted TV. Two more black leather sofas and several armchairs. A glass coffee table. Black shelves with... stuff.

I was in his house.

I got to my feet and started to wander curiously, not sure where he had disappeared to in this enormous place. The lounge led around through an arch into a kitchen. More white. Silver metal. Black cupboards.

He was leaning against an island counter with his back to me. I went over and wrapped my arms around his middle, kissed his neck, his ear, breathed in the scent of his hair. I had this feeling that I was worried about him, some leftover emotion from last night. His breath hitched and I remembered.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes."

My lips ran over his ear again. "You raped my car last night."

He turned in the circle of my arms. "I'm sorry." His eyes stared at me with that cold look. "It was the most stupid thing I've ever done. I'm sorry." He tugged away. "Do you see why I crashed? Do you see why people like me shouldn't drive?"

I trailed him as he moved around the counter. "If you want to get back into driving that's not exactly easing into it."

"I know."

I stepped in front of him and cornered him. He stared at my chest. "How did you learn to drive like that?"

"Wannabe racecar driver when I was younger."

"It was pretty amazing."

His gaze moved up to my face. "I think I'm done for a while. I'm not driving again for months."

I tried to kiss him but he avoided it and bumped his forehead against mine.

"Darren?"

"I could've killed you."

"Am I dead?"

I stole the kiss whether he wanted it or not. I'm sure he did because he leant into it. We stood there in each other's arms for a moment and I could smell my own armpit. God, I stank.

"Can I take a shower?"

"No."

I scowled at him. His lips twitched with a smirk.

"Of course you can."

*

His whole bathroom was like one walk-in shower, the same tiled pattern on the walls and floor, with the right sloping and grooves to keep the water from flooding into the wrong areas. A glass divider to stop splashes. So modern.

I stripped down and had to figure out how to turn his shower on. It had almost been a sport to me when I was younger - not just spending the night in different people's beds, but using their showers in the morning.

I successfully started it and left the temperature alone, wanting to see what his default setting was. It was only cold for a few seconds before stabilising. Not too bad. Maybe a little lukewarm, but it was summer afterall.

That water hitting my body felt so good. It made me more awake than coffee could. I stood with my head tilted back, letting it cascade down my face and chest. The strength of the spray could be controlled. I set it to the strongest and turned around so it beat against my shoulders and spine, a special sort of massage that was a world of its own. Fuck yes, Darren had an awesome shower.

There were different bottles of gels and shampoos. I picked one and lathered it all over me, rubbed it in my hair. I had long washed it all away but stayed beneath that water, soaking it in, enjoying it, while running shattered events of the night before through my mind, piecing it together.

"Are you done yet?"

His voice made me jump. I hadn't heard the door open.

"What?"

"I wanted a shower before dinner time."

He was standing in the room, one hand gripping the still-open door, that smirking smile on his face that made my stomach tight. I stood, completely naked, water running in rivulets off me, and we stared. His gaze wandered down me once before going back to my face.

"Why don't you just join me?"

I didn't say it expecting him to actually do it. I was just being my usual self and blurting things out.

His smile broadened, one of his eyebrows rose. The door slammed shut with a flick of his wrist. My heart thudded faster until it raced. I watched the t-shirt lifting over his head. Oh fuck. His thumbs hooked into the waistband of the tracksuits and pushed them down his legs. He was already semi-hard. Oh my God.

His body. No, don't walk towards me. Stay there. I just wanted to stare a moment. But... oh God.

He pushed me against the tiles and the water hit his skin. His mouth was so close to mine, hot breath against my lips, but it didn't touch. Water dripped off his nose onto my cheek, then he pulled back. His hands lifted from my sides to brush the wet hair from his forehead. His rearing, naked body was right in front of me and I reached out to touch. His eyes looked at my hand on his stomach, then flicked up, smiling at me from beneath those thick brows. He didn't stop me.

I explored with my fingers and palm. His stomach was firm, and while there weren't any glaring contours of abs, I could feel the muscles beneath the surface, flinching slightly when my touch feathered. He had this thin layer of healthy fat over his entire frame, making him look so... powerful. Mature? Whatever it was, it excited me.

His hands dropped while mine went higher. His chest was much more defined than his stomach. Thick pecs with dark pink nipples and a dusting of hair. His shoulders and arms, Christ. It almost looked as though any bulk was natural to his frame and he'd never had to work for it. The broadness of his shoulders made his waist look so thin.

He was looking at my face, watching my dancing eyes and any reactions I had. I don't know what I was doing other than grinning like an idiot. I was giddy, horny, and felt like my heart was going to burst, all at the same time.

When I finally met his gaze his mouth was on mine. Kissing him, in the shower, water beating down on both of us, couldn't have been any sexier. He squeezed my arse, pressed our erections together. It sent jolts through me but I wasn't in a hurry.

I found some shower gel, my excuse to touch him wherever I wanted. He laughed and leant back against the glass, letting me lather him up. I left no stone unturned, going under his balls then reaching over his hips to his arse. So perky and round. I teased his tight hole with a finger and he looked at me as if he was daring me, so I started to push it inside. He grunted, but didn't stop me. I stroked his cock with my other hand and he tilted his head back with a little groan.

I pushed the finger in deep, then pulled it out. He gasped. No. He had been teasing me and driving me crazy for weeks. It was my turn.

I tugged him back under the spray to rinse him down, then kissed his chest, moving across to a nipple. I licked it, closed my mouth around it, and sucked. Hard. His breath caught in his throat. He almost whimpered. Sensitive, were we? I found the other one with my fingers, playing with it in a different rhythm to what my tongue was doing, twisting and pulling. He shuddered and moaned.

"Ty..."

The little nub was going so hard beneath my tongue. I flicked it a few more times then bit it. His cock twitched against my leg.

With a surge he shoved me back against the tiles and growled. It sounded so deep in his throat.

"Why are you so hot?"

I didn't reply, just coaxed him with my eyes. Come on. Fuck me.

Our cocks pressed together again. He started to grind. His hard length sliding against mine shredded away at my self control. My breathing became irregular, faster. I think I saw that predatory smile again. Before he kissed my neck.

How did he seem to know my body like this? How had he figured it out?

I was squirming, bucking against his crotch. His lips were being so gentle while the movements of his hips were not. He ran his tongue up my skin, from my shoulder to my ear, then whispered into it.

"You like that?"

He bit me. I erupted with a moaning cry. He sucked. He kept thrusting. He dragged his lips beneath my chin to the other side and started there. I lost it.

"Shit," I gasped. "Fuck me. Please! Fuck me!" He wouldn't stop sucking my neck and grinding. I couldn't take it. "I'm gonna come," I moaned.

"Not yet."

He moved down. He was on his knees, taking me into his mouth. Shit. He sucked hard, rubbing the underside of my cock with his tongue, then went deep enough that I was hitting his throat. My knees were buckling, I tried to steady myself. Everything was so wet and slippery.

I looked down. He sucked purely on the head, looking up at me. That was when I started to come.

"Oh, fuck, fuck..."

He held my hips but let me thrust into his mouth as the orgasm coursed through me. I think he chuckled. Something vibrated that made it feel even better. My whole body jerked and I was powerless until the sensation ended.

His hands stroked up me as he clambered to his feet. He kissed me, letting me taste myself on his tongue. I lapped up whatever he gave me. He pulled away to swallow the rest for himself.

My legs were weak and I was gripping his shoulders. He pushed me down and I couldn't resist. I slid down the tiles to the floor, my face level with his crotch. My tongue teased at the slit of his cock, tasting him, until he pushed it into my mouth.

He gripped my hair to hold me still and I let him set the pace. I was in the mood to be dominated. There was no escape, the tiles behind my head. He could do whatever he wanted to me.

He was slow at first, testing how deep he could go, then picked up speed. I gagged a few times and he would pull back, pause, then keep going. I didn't want him to stop. I moaned in approval and he groaned back.

He wasn't coming as fast as I thought he would, though. My jaw was aching. I gasped when he gave me a breather, then he was back in. I massaged his balls, tight against his body, and my fingers ventured to his arse again. I teased the hole, pressing just hard enough to excite the nerves, but not to penetrate. His thrusts into my mouth slowed.

"Go on," he said. My wet finger slid inside. "Yes..." I stroked curiously, he grunted. "Deeper. Yes, there, yes. Yes!"

I massaged his prostate while he resumed thrusting. That did the trick. He started to gasp and his insides tightened. It must've been powerful because it was almost a roar.

He filled my mouth, his body jerking and a moan coming out with every exhale. It was so fucking sexy. I just kept sucking and swallowing until he pulled away. When it finally finished he lowered to his knees, straddling me and pressing his forehead against mine.

Damn.

The water was still running and beating down on our shattered bodies. I waited for his eyes to open.

He was croaky. "Fucking hell, Tyler."

"You can't blame wine this time."

He bounced with laughter and met my gaze. Then he cupped my cheek and kissed me. One of those slow, lingering kisses that said so much. I hadn't felt so amazing in a long time.

He got up to let me go and searched for some shampoo. I stood under the spray for a few seconds, rinsing off any fresh sweat, then searched for a towel.

"Can you cook?" he asked as I dried off.

"Can't everyone?"

"But can you cook good?"

"Erm... It depends on the meal and who you ask." I looked over. He had his eyes tightly shut as he washed out the shampoo. "Why?"

"I need a man who can cook." He wiped a hand down his face and reached to turn off the shower. The room suddenly seemed quiet. "I'm hopeless."

I snorted. "Is this your way of asking me to stay for dinner?"

"Yes. Or I'll just be ordering a pizza tonight."

I checked my watch amongst the pile of my clothes. Nearly 16:00. Well, that was one way to spend a Sunday afternoon. When had I even woken up? I was hungry. I mean all the cum was nice, but not exactly filling.

Darren stepped up behind me and grabbed me with an arm across my chest. He kissed the nape of my neck, and I shivered.

"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?"

I turned my head, our cheeks pressed together. "No?"

"Well, you are."

I don't think I had been called beautiful before. Hot, fit, sexy, handsome, sure. I wanted some witty comeback and had none. "Thanks."

He pulled the towel away from me to use himself. "Don't get dressed."

"No?"

"No." He gave me one of those flirting looks.

"Wow."

He slung it over his shoulders and, still completely naked himself, headed for the door.

"What about your dog, Darren? I don't want her nose up my arse."

"It's okay, she's not supposed to be in the kitchen anyways."

I think we were finally moving on from that perpetual state of courting.

---

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 300 milliseconds