It's Who You Know Ch. 04

Shit, I wanted to fuck him until he screamed.

I lubed a finger and rubbed it around his hole. His legs spread wider, and I slid it inside. His abs flinched and tightened, his head thudded against the board of the bed. I watched his spine curve, his hips tilt, hungrily trying to take me in. He let out one of those approving grunts.

"Show me where you feel it," I said.

His hips gyrated slightly and I stroked my fingertip inside.

"Down, a bit... there." His voice was so sexy. "You feel it?"

"Yeah."

I stroked a little more before pulling out and adding more lube, going in with two fingers the second time. He moaned, and I fucked him down to my knuckles, watching his erection twitch, the pre-cum swelling on the head that hovered by his navel.

When I pulled out again he looked down, watching me lube up my cock, stroking his own. The foreskin rubbed over that dark head, smearing the pre-cum into a sheen. I wanted to lick it, taste it.

But I wanted to fuck him more.

With his hips angled slightly against my thighs, I pressed at the entrance. It yielded, I pushed inside. He enveloped the head of my cock, then his breath caught in his throat. His hands were gripping the headboard to steady himself. I held his waist, taking it slow, gradually entering with more thrusts. I could feel his muscles relaxing. He had good control over his body. He knew what he was doing.

When the resistance disappeared I slid all the way in. He erupted with a short cry, spine arching, pushing himself against my legs.

"Shit," he gasped. Every breath was hitching, his ribcage heaving.

"You okay?"

"So deep." He swallowed, thudding his head against the board for a moment, then looked down. "So fucking deep. Darren, you've got a big dick."

I smirked. An inch over average length, maybe. I pulled back and thrusted in with one steady movement. He was like hot velvet. His body seemed to ripple with pleasure. He moaned and wrapped his legs around me.

"Fuck me!"

I started slow, picked up speed. The slide of the lube, the grip of his insides. He gasped and groaned, knuckles white as he gripped the headboard, eyebrows tilted and cheeks flushed. His expression said he was lost, that he couldn't take it, but he never told me to stop. His stomach flinched, his ribs heaved. He was the sexiest man I'd ever fucked.

He knew how to let go, crying out in pleasure and writhing like a thing gone wild. His hips ground into my movements, trying to get me to go deeper, deeper.

I paused to turn him onto his stomach, gripping beneath his shoulders while I kissed and sucked on his neck, thrusting down while he shuddered and tensed. Some of his words were inaudible, but his breathless voice turned me on so much it didn't even matter what he was saying. His little pants and moans as I fucked him. His back hitting my chest as he struggled and squirmed, while I sucked harder and harder on his neck.

"Shit," he gasped. "Wait, wait, stop."

I pulled back, he rolled me over, straddling me and gripping the muscles of my chest. I slid back in at his control, and he rode me. He played with my nipples until I almost came. I wasn't going to last, I had to get him off - with grunts and growls he dared to wrestle with me. Fuck yes.

I flipped him onto his back again, pounding him harder than before. He laughed. He loved it.

Sweat shone on his skin, making the hair stick to his chest and stomach. I held him down, he pulled me closer. I could feel his body loosen, submitting as I kissed him.

I had his legs over my shoulders, holding his hips while I pumped into his hole. He jacked his cock, frantic and panting, the other hand trying to grip something to steady himself. I could feel the pleasure building up, a pulsing knot in my stomach, surges in my body. He was so hot.

"Fuck," he panted. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes!"

His words turned into moans and he started to come. I lost myself in it. His long, blissful groan filled the room, his insides convulsing and squeezing. I shuddered, I gasped, and it exploded through me, controlling every jerking thrust. I filled him so deep and it just didn't seem to end. Every twitch of him around my cock made me tremble.

My head was spinning. It was the best thing I'd ever felt.

I fell forward onto my arms, looking down at his chest, rising and falling with his breaths. I licked the cum off. All of it. I loved the hair on my tongue, the taste of him, mixed with his sweat. He let out a soft moan and curled his fingers around my neck.

I stayed inside him until I could feel myself softening. When I pulled out everything was slick. He stayed laying there, breathing through those smiling pants, eyes closed, arms limp. I collapsed beside him, head against his shoulder.

Shit. That was amazing.

"Your bedsheets are fucked," he eventually croaked. "Can you make them? I don't wanna move."

I started chuckling, my whole body bouncing. What the fuck, Tyler? "You gotta move."

"No. You fucked my brains out."

We laid there a little while longer, then I lifted my head to kiss him. He stirred after our lips parted, sitting up stiffly, and frowning.

"Shit," he growled. "I'm gonna queef."

"Go ahead."

His venture to the side of the bed was less than graceful. I laughed more, just watching him tumble and stagger around. I felt so high, high on life, high on what had just happened.

"You're lucky I took a giant shit before we left that place," he said. "Should give me some warning next time. Could have an accident."

I couldn't breathe. Only Tyler could go from being the sexiest thing in existence, to a complete fucking clown in a matter of minutes. That look on his face, as though he was so genuinely frustrated by the workings of his body. I found him some tissues from a drawer and he tried to clean himself up while I straightened the mess of my bedsheets.

He turned the light off and clambered in beside me. Climbed into my arms. He laid on top of me, exhausted, skin still damp with sweat. I kissed his shoulder and held him tight.

"You promised me the time of my life," I mumbled.

"Did I deliver?"

"Yeah."

He nuzzled my neck, and I think I fell asleep like that, his weight nearly crushing my chest. I don't remember rolling into a different position.

---

Tyler

It was the most contented night's sleep I'd ever had. Everything felt amazing against my skin - the mattress, the duvet, the pillows. Even his body heat for a hot summer night.

I was stirred by his fidgeting, closing the distance we must have put between us while sleeping. Morning sunshine was glaring through the window. His arms slid around my middle, pulling me against his chest. He peppered the back of my neck and shoulder with drowsy kisses.

"Are you getting up?" I croaked.

"No."

He squeezed me tighter, heaving with a exhale, then his breathing deepened. I dozed off soon after. I loved being spooned.

The sun was higher when I came to later. He rolled onto his back and I turned with him. I think both of us were perfectly awake, but neither wanted to be the one to get up first. I rested my head against his chest, listening to the dull thuds of his heart, taking in that sensation of being so close to someone, so relaxed and trusting. His skin felt so smooth beneath my hand. His whole body felt amazing.

This wasn't a morning where I should hurry up and leave. I was welcome in that bed.

"Darren?"

He grunted, leg stroking against mine.

"I love you."

There was a pause where his hand ran up my arm and shoulder. He cupped my cheek, shifted onto his side, and kissed me.

"I love you too."

My chest was tight. It had just slipped out, easy as that, and he said it back. I didn't know what to do, other than stare into those smiling eyes. He kissed me again, then again and again, until he was rolling on top of me, pressing me into the mattress.

Shit, I had done something right.

He lifted himself and straddled me. "You love me because I fucked you?"

"What?" Jesus Christ, what kind of person did I look like? "I've been wanting to say it all week," I blurted. "I wanted to say it so many times last night."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I suck at this. I've had no idea what I'm doing ever since this started. Just been hoping I don't screw up somewhere."

"... I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way."

"No. Maybe. I don't know." I sat up and hugged him. "You're amazing."

He chuckled. I got to hear it through his chest.

"Is it weird? Is it too fast? I don't know what I'm supposed to do, like-"

"You don't have to do anything, Ty."

"You make me feel all these things."

He chuckled again and stroked my hair. "You make me feel them too. Want a shower?"

"Yes."

I followed him down the hallway, watching his butt as he walked. My own arse felt a little bit... well, it wasn't exactly sore. Not exactly uncomfortable. My body was just aware that it had been pounded hard last night. I took a good long piss while he started the water, which was just as well because the moment I saw his wet skin I got hard.

It was almost embarrassing. How long until I could be around him without always having a raging boner? I got butterflies just remembering what happened last time we were in that shower.

He stroked me with the lather of showel gel until I came. It felt good, one of those slow, shuddering ones. He was pretty calm, satiated I guess, and I didn't have to return the favour on him. I settled for massaging his back and shoulders, his body relaxing in bliss.

"These arms," I said. "This isn't natural, is it? How much do you work out for this?"

"Twenty push-ups every morning, twenty every night."

"That's it?"

"All it's been for a couple of years."

"You didn't do it last night."

He tossed a grin over his shoulder. "No, I was a bit distracted."

"I bet you can pack a mean punch."

"I wouldn't really know."

"Come on, you've hit someone before."

He leant back against me, I moved my hands to his stomach and chest. "I can only think of a single fist fight I've ever been in."

"Did you win?"

"Luckily, yeah."

"School playground?"

"No, no. I was twenty something. It was with Marcus."

I squeaked with laughter. "Serious?"

"Yes."

"What happened?"

"He was really into Lia for a while. He wouldn't stop hounding her and she was already seeing Zack by then. She was my best friend, you know, and he was just talking about her like she was some piece of sport. I lost my shit."

I cackled, trying to picture that dark-haired man and Darren swinging fists at each other. "And you won that?"

"I've always been bigger than him. He got the shit beaten out of him by his gay cousin. He wasn't happy about it, neither was my uncle."

I kissed his neck, tasting both the water and his skin. "Do rich cunts like you even go to school? Or did you get private home tutoring or something?"

"No, I went to a private school."

"All boys?"

"Yeah."

"While you were gay? Wow."

"Yeah, it sucked."

"Didn't, y'know, something happen?"

"No. It was Catholic, Ty."

"So? Did you get one of those kiddie fiddler priests?"

"Oh my fucking God." He laughed over the sound of the shower, thudding his head against the tiles behind my shoulder. "I wasn't molested, no." I thought I heard a faint sound, like the front door shutting somewhere distant downstairs. He brushed a hand through his wet hair and started to get out. "You want some coffee?"

"Yeah, and toast. You have a toaster, right?"

"Do you like warm bread or charred husk?"

"Somewhere in the middle."

"Don't take an hour."

I stayed in the shower for a bit, turning the spray up to strongest and soaking it in. So many feelings were happening recently and I needed little breaks, to sort through everything in my mind. Like running a defrag on a computer. When I got out I didn't really feel like dressing in bits of the suit I'd worn yesterday, so I went downstairs naked.

The low tones of Darren's voice pierced through the walls. Probably on the phone. He was always being called. I went around the opposite side of the house to the lounge, wanting to see if it all led around into the kitchen like some sort of horseshoe. I passed a dining room of sorts, something with lots of bookshelves. I was following it around when I came across someone.

Amanda was on a lead and tried to lunge at me in greeting, yanking the girl's arm so she spun around. Well, I say girl. She could easily have been 30, she just had a baby face.

She looked me up and down and went red. I clasped my hands over my crotch. Jesus Christ.

"I'm so sorry-" she started.

"Sorry-" I interrupted.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No it's my fault-"

"Sorry-"

"Sorry-"

Darren came in from the kitchen to split up our sputtering. He was only clad in baggy tracksuits, but it was twice as dressed as I was. "Well done, Tyler."

He'd told me to walk around naked last time I was in his house, damn it. "I didn't know someone was here," I said in my defence.

"No, no, I'm sorry," she said again, looking at Darren. Sorry about me being naked? She could probably walk into a lamppost and apologise to it. "I didn't realise you had company. I thought you might've bought a new car. It's so duh."

He chuckled, gesturing at me with the fingers holding his mug of coffee. "This is Tyler, my boyfriend."

I offered a grin and a bounce of my brows, but couldn't really shake her hand.

"Tyler, this is Rachel. Dog walker, dog sitter, basically the one who does all the hard work looking after Manda because I'm a terrible owner." She scoffed and tossed him a look, he smirked back. "Don't be modest."

"I should get going anyway, er." I stepped aside to let her by, Amanda sniffing at my hands as she went. Damn dog.

"I'll make sure he's dressed when you're back," Darren said.

I followed him into the kitchen, clasping a hand to my forehead and chuckling. "Sorry."

"She doesn't normally come on weekends, but I asked her to, since I'd be out late. I suppose it's one way to show you off."

I thought I'd organised my feelings but my chest was feeling all tight and fluttery again. "It felt so good to be introduced like that."

"What? Naked and blushing?"

"No, as your boyfriend."

He put a mug of coffee in my hands and kissed me.

I stayed the whole day. Darren let me borrow some of his clothes, which felt amazing. They fit pretty well. Rachel came back after an hour and we got to hold a proper conversation where I wasn't holding my hands over my dick. She lived in one of the other big houses further up the road, and she was a writer, journalist or something. Her husband was something or other and rich too. It seemed that every real friend Darren had was female. Except Zack.

I went exploring the gardens and grounds, throwing a frisbee for Amanda, who had a habit of chasing after it then sitting with it between her paws, and not actually bringing it back. Pulling that clueless face at me with her tongue lolling out. The most exciting thing was around a corner and behind some hedges. A giant patio, with a cover pulled over a pool. I charged back inside, the dog nearly tripping me up and getting beneath my feet.

"You have a fucking pool?!"

He just laughed at me. "If you want to go scooping out all the leaves and bugs, be my guest."

I cooked for him again, throwing together whatever I could find in his cupboards. He was one of those people who seemed to buy everything organic and fair trade. Could he be much more of an upper class stereotype?

We cuddled on the sofa and watched something on TV, which I didn't pay much attention to as I cared more about getting my hands under his shirt. Once we were grinding and making out he dragged me up to his room.

We had sex again, but it wasn't as frantic as the night before. We took our time, exploring each other's bodies, and finding out what each other really liked. Being with him, this confident, experienced gay man, was just an incredible experience. He knew everything about my anatomy, and loved every inch of it. Nothing seemed off limits.

He was gentler with me. I'd thought I was fine, but discovered I was surprisingly sore once he went in. I couldn't really take another pounding so soon after the last one, but he didn't mind. There were plenty of other things to do.

It wasn't some crazy, lust-fuelled fucking. It was what I'd been wanting - a person, not a body. I truly felt like I was giving myself, and he could take whatever he wanted.

I got to spend a second night in his bed, waking up cuddling again in the morning.

I loved my job, I loved this man. Right then, I loved my life.

---

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds