Izumi's Melons

Missy nestled neatly into Izumi's cradling arms, watched Izumi's face make many tightened expressions as she went between sucking and playing with her nipple with her tongue. The milk became a mess.

It filled Missy's mouth faster than she expected and in the exuberance of sucking and playing, some of the milk spilt out her lips and dribbled onto Izumi's body. Enough spilled out that streams formed all the way down to Izumi's pussy. I need to clean that up later, Missy thought. But first, I need to suck her dry.

Izumi's hand slid into Missy's pajama bottom while Missy suckled. It slid into her panties. Missy parted her thighs permissively. A finger began to slide in and out Missy's pussy lips, grazing against her tender clit, down again between her lips, curling inward to penetrate her tight pussy, making Missy moan. She almost bit down on the nipple in all the excitement, but fortunately she stopped herself. Might have been an unfortunate end to the night otherwise.

Missy went to Izumi's other breast. The milk came slowly at first. Missy helped by squeezing it with her hands and, being a pro now at expressing milk and all, it soon started gushing out just like the other. Izumi's naked body became a confluence of pearl white streams, a veritable Amazon River of milk. It was too much of a mess that Missy could not abide any longer.

After swallowing all the milk that had pooled inside her mouth, she started lapping up the milk that was on Izumi's body. Izumi trembled and flinched and giggled as Missy licked.

"Mmm, there you go. Lap it all up," Izumi encouraged.

Missy went down, sucking up all the milk like a vacuum, even where it pooled in her belly button and where it had collected in the small strip of Izumi's pubic hair. She followed the trickling stream down the creases of Izumi's thighs as well and into her pussy. Missy followed the milk streams with her tongue down between her legs. It was then that she realized with a gasp, that she was face to face with Izumi's pussy. She had never eaten out a woman before. Nor had she never been eaten out before. She paused, feeling a growing apprehension. She always chided the boys she'd been with at how much they struggled with lady parts, but now that she was facing the fire herself, she was beginning to feel a bit sympathetic.

Izumi spread her legs widely apart. Her clit blossomed pink like a delicate petal of a cherry flower.

"All you gotta do is lick," she said, sensing the apprehension.

Missy nodded, then, watching Izumi's face eagerly, pressed her tongue into her clit. Izumi tensed up. Her legs rose up in the air. Her hands ran through Missy's hair, tugged as if her hair were the rein. She tugged as if to instruct Missy to lick faster. So, Missy licked faster. It seemed the instructions were correctly understood. Izumi's face twisted with pleasure. She began to grind her pussy against Missy's face.

"Now put your finger inside me. Gently," she said.

Missy penetrated her, gently, as instructed. It was tight, but slick, so the finger slid in easily. This, she knew what to do with. She knew to pump slowly at first, to go in little by little to let her grow accustomed to it, and then curl it up to find that nice little spongy part, which, when touched just the right way, short circuited all the gears in all the right ways.

"Just like that," Izumi sighed.

Missy found the spongy part, rubbed it with the fat of her forefinger as she pumped in and out and she licked Izumi's swollen clit.

Izumi's body soon began to jolt sporadically. Her thighs shook. Missy licked faster and pumped her fingers faster and faster. Izumi's pussy grew tighter and tighter around her finger, until her body seized up.

"Yes!" Izumi moaned.

And gushed.

With face messy with Izumi's sex, she came up from between her thighs.

"How was that?" Missy asked, beaming, but she could see the answer painted on Izumi's frazzled face.

"First-rate," Izumi answered when she finally caught her breath.

Triumphant Missy crawled up into Izumi's arms. Izumi caressed her tenderly, stroking slowly up and down Missy's body as she passed through the quivering aftershocks of her orgasm.

Missy was more than happy to stay there like that. She could easily pass into sound sleep. But, when Izumi's aftershocks finally subsided, she signaled to Missy that more was on the agenda for the night.

"Now, it's my turn."

Her hand slipped into Missy's pajama bottom. She rubbed a finger in a slow circle against her clit.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes," Missy replied.

They made out messily as Izumi fingered her. Gradually, she pulled Missy's pajama bottom off of her, leaving only her thoroughly saturated panties.

Izumi stroked her panties gingerly with her fingers. "Mmm. You are so ready."

She pulled them down over Missy's legs and gazed a moment admiringly at her tight, pink pussy.

Missy wasn't very prolific in her sexual experiences. She could maybe count the times she's done it on one hand, and with only boys. And though she's fantasized a lot about being licked down there, it has yet to happen. And now it was going to happen, and Izumi was going to be the one to do it. Just moments ago, Missy faced the horrifying prospect that Izumi might think she was homophobic, but here she was now deep in the moment of her first gay sexual encounter, with Izumi as her guide. Oh, how quickly the tables can turn.

Izumi went down on her. Pried her legs apart. Missy shut her eyes to better feel the warmth of Izumi's heavy breathing against her thighs. Then her kisses there. Kisses down to the inside of her knees, and back up to her pussy. Down one thigh, and then the other just the same way. Missy gasped and shivered with each kiss.

Then finally came the penetration. Fingers. One first, and then two, into Missy's tight pussy. Then the fingers came out to part her lips to give Izumi better access to her tiny clit with her tongue. Izumi passed her tongue over it like it was a creamy ice cream cone. Missy screamed out and covered her mouth on account of how abruptly loud she was (she never screamed like that during sex).

Izumi ate her out until she was super close to coming. Missy wanted desperately for her to finish, of course, but Izumi had other ideas. She wasn't ready for Missy to finish like that.

She came out from between Missy's thighs. Wiped her face of her sex and, with a nefarious smile on her face, said,

"Now that you're all warmed up, why don't we indulge a bit more in our little kink?"

Missy loved that she called it 'our little kink'. A thing shared only between them. Their secret. Their bond. Theirs and only theirs.

Missy smiled back.

"I would love that," she replied.

Izumi sat up against the headboard, sat a pillow on her straightened legs and patted it for Missy to lay there. Missy sidled up onto the pillow, and let Izumi cradle her head so that she could reach her nipples to suck.

Her breasts were still heavy with milk. It flowed so easily, squirting strongly into Missy's mouth as she sucked.

Meanwhile, Izumi reached down between Missy's thighs, slid two fingers into Missy's pussy and pumped them in and out while rubbing her clit with a thumb.

"I want you to cum while you suck," Izumi said.

It was, of course, only a matter of time that Missy would give her what she wanted. Her fingers were almost too much, and the feel and taste of wonderful warm breast milk flowing into her mouth every time she sucked on Izumi's soft nipple put her over the edge.

Missy's pussy pulsed with every pumping penetration, clenching, unclenching, ratcheting up with tightness like a spring, ready to release at any moment. Muffled yelps came automatically from Missy's mouth while she sucked, causing milk to stream messily down her chin.

"Cum for me, Mitsuki," Izumi cooed.

She pumped her finger faster. Missy's body jolted wildly. She wanted it to last a little bit longer. She wanted to hold the ecstasy back, but like a fractured dam against a flooding river, she was fated to explode, so, she exploded. She screamed out, and she gushed quite prodigiously (she had never 'gushed' before.)

"There we go," Izumi whispered. "Good girl."

Missy cuddled up tight as a ball in Izumi's arms while Izumi stroked her hair.

Distant thunder rumbled and the wind picked up, rustling forest leaves. The crickets had stopped, they were cautious of the storm. The frogs, however, sang their songs more fervently, to celebrate the rain.

As for Missy, the storm had cleared for now. She had Izumi with her, and that was good.

It was hot now, and hotter still because Izumi held her so closely to her body and her body was hot and the air was heavy. They sweated profusely, but Missy wasn't bothered by it. She could doze soundly into sleep like that.

"Ready to wake up early tomorrow to harvest more melons?" Izumi asked.

"I could harvest melons all night if you asked me to," Missy replied.

"That can be arranged too."

"I'm so happy you invited me here," Missy said.

Izumi squeezed affectionately and kissed Missy on her sweaty-hair matted forehead.

"I'm so happy you came."

The End

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I really hope you enjoyed it.

If it turned you on, you have to give it 5*. Them's the rules :P

Not really hehe, but I do enjoy getting feedback, so please leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail. I welcome constructive criticism of my writing style and the content of my story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds