Jack Grierson Chronicles Ch. 01: Leyla

Martin again tried a rapprochement with Isabelle, putting his arm around her, but she forcefully removed it from her person. She stalked off into the mansion. Jack made no comment, but went to his study and fired up his computer. He responded to some urgent emails and made some stock trades on the Far Eastern markets.

A few minutes later, there was a rap on the door and Isabelle entered without waiting for a response. She came in, sat on Jack's desk and crossed her long legs. Jack knew what she wanted him to do, so he asked, "Why are you so mad at Martin?"

"I used to find his baa lamb demeanor cute and have always enjoyed being a second mother to him," she said, her voice tight with anger. "But tonight I really saw I a side of him that I despise. I don't know what I am going to do."

"Tell me about it," said Jack.

"After you left with Mushtaq, the chatter in the room got much more raucous - a lot of rough talk, bad language and misogynistic stories involving violence towards women. I realized that Carmen and I were the only women present and moreover that the four of us Griersons were the only non-Arab guests."

"I know," said Jack. "That's why I got us out of there as soon as I returned."

"Yes," said Isabelle. She smiled suddenly, breaking the tense mood. "You were great, Jack, the way you calmly stood up to him when he threatened you with the sword."

"I was in no danger. Mushtaq would never risk doing anything that would bring in the police. Or the intelligence services."

"You are being modest. I screamed when he cut the button off your shirt."

"Like I said, I was in no danger. He's good with a sword. But surely that has nothing to do with Martin?"

"No, it was what happened before you returned. Mushtaq came back alone and immediately made for Carmen. He started talking to her, but within a minute, he had his arm around her and was pawing her, squeezing her breasts, putting a great meaty hand up her dress, feeling her crotch. I couldn't see, but I bet he got his fingers in her cunt. Carmen struggled and fought but as you know, he's a big beast of a man. All the other Arabs began to laugh and talk loudly in Arabic. I turned to Martin and told him to do something. He said - and you will not credit this - 'Oh, I think she may be enjoying this.' So I went up myself and tried to get Mushtaq's hands off her. We fought over her for a few moments before he released her."

Jack's face went pale.

"Then what happened?"

"Mushtaq said to me, 'I hear you appraise art for a living. I have some pieces I would like you to appraise. Come up with me to my bedroom and I will show them to you. You will find them very exciting. In fact, I think they will give you an orgasm'. The Arabs all laughed again, very loudly and they were now crowding around Carmen and me. I looked around desperately for Martin, but he was standing by the door, looking frightened. He didn't even call emergency services! Then Mushtaq put his hand up MY dress, pushed my panties aside and stuck a finger in my ass, saying, 'You Frenchwomen like to be fucked in the ass and we Arabs liking fucking women in the ass. We are a pair!' I thought both Carmen and I were going to be gang raped right there. But then that major domo Ahmed came up and whispered in Mushtaq's ear. He released me, said something in Arabic to his friends and they drifted away from us. A minute later you appeared, rounded the three of us up and told Mushtaq we were leaving. He pulled the sword on you and you know the rest."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds