• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack Learns to Like BBWs

Jack Learns to Like BBWs

12

Sophie was a troublemaker. She was 22 years old and her dress size was nearly as big as her age. But alongside her plus-size looks, she had great curves, and her plus-size breasts caught plenty of eyes. Her arse wasn't exactly small either. She needed the curves because she was 5 foot nothing. Her blond hair had some natural curl, and her blue eyes almost always had a laugh, a smile, or a devious look in them. Her face was really gorgeous.

Sophie lived at home with her brother, 19 year old Jack. Jack was the opposite - in almost every way. To start with, he was 6'0 and ripped. He worked out a lot and his body was completely lean but with lots of muscles. He had dirty blond hair and was far more serious than his sister. He was at university in his first year. Because of the cost he'd decided to live at home and go to a local university, but that was helped by the fact he had moved into the basement and pretended it was his own place - only emerging to raid the fridge or get someone to do his washing. He certainly didn't seem to mind bringing girls back there.

Their parents both had jobs and active social lives, so they rarely saw them. Because Sophie's brother and parents were hardly ever around, she treated the house like it was hers, and most of the time she had her best friend with her Tracy was as big as Sophie, brunette, 5 inches taller, and much, much bossier. Tracy was 22 as well and they had been best friends for years. They both had part-time jobs and studied part time. Sophie was going to evening class studying psychology ands counseling while Tracy was doing business studies and accountancy.

None of the three of them had what you would call a steady partner. Jack was doing his best to sleep with every thin, fashionable girl in the university, while Sophie and Tracy had a habit of going out on Friday nights and trying to pull guys down in the pubs and clubs. Tracy was definitely clear on what she liked. She would wear tight leather dresses, and make sure that she went for older, submissive men. Obviously her bossiness extended into bed. And from what she said to Sophie there were plenty of men who liked to be told what to do, as well as being hurt and humiliated by the big girl. Most Friday's they succeeded in pulling guys, for despite their unfashionable size, both girls were naturally pretty, and fun as well as funny with it.

Sometimes they didn't get guys. It was one such Friday night when the two of them were coming back from a club when it all started. Sophie and Tracy were both quite tipsy, and neither had managed to snag anyone to satisfy their oversize desires. They both had strong sexual appetites and the lack of any guys to satisfy them was definitely on their minds. They got back to Sophie's to find the place apparently deserted, so they cracked open another bottle of wine and settled down on the couch to watch some bad late night TV.

After about 10 minutes, Jack appeared, wearing just his boxers. He had emerged from the basement to raid the fridge, and he briefly said hello to Sophie and Tracy. Tracy's eyes were glued to his muscled torso, occasionally wandering down to his well defined legs, and definitely stopping off at the lump in his boxers. He looked over and obviously could see the lust in Tracy's eyes, but there was no flicker of answering attraction. Jack didn't like big girls. He thought they were gross, fat and lazy. There was no way in hell he was going to even give Tracy a glimmer of hope.

After he went back downstairs, armed with a huge sandwich, a beer and big pile of fruit, Tracy said: "Oh my god. How can you handle having that walking around?"

Sophie replied: "You big pervert - you couldn't take your eyes off him. He's my brother!"

"He may be your brother, but he's so fit it's sick."

"Yeah, well you can dream on. He only dates sticks. If you are bigger than a size 8 he won't touch you. He's always making rude comments about how fat I am, or just random comments about big girls we pass in the streets. You haven't got a hope in hell. Anyway, from what I hear you are far too dominant in bed for my little brother."

"He's not little.... I could see his cock. It was practically falling out the bottom of his boxers!"

"Shut UP. I don't want to hear about my brother's cock; or his body; or anything else!"

Sophie might protest that she didn't want to hear about Tracy's fantasy for her brother, but even while Tracy had given it up for lost, Sophie started to imagine Jack and Tracy. The thought was appealing in so many ways. Firstly, it would pay Jack back for all his rude comments about "fat girls". She imagined teasing him back once he'd slept with Tracy, who was a good size 22 and weighed about twice what his average girlfriend did. Secondly, much as she liked Tracy, she couldn't help thinking it wouldn't be a bad thing to get Tracy off her high horse and a little less bossy. She certainly wasn't going to get her own way with Jack - he might be only 19, but he was no pushover. And finally, there was something else... a deeper darker desire to see the two of them: to see them fucking. She couldn't help it, but she couldn't get the image of him sliding into her best friend out of her head.

====================================

It was about two months later that Sophie got the ammunition to put her plan in operation. It was in her counseling class. They had a guest lecture on hypnotherapy, and he did a number of demonstrations, and then they split into pairs to just try it out. It was unusual to let students try hypno without full training, but the lecturer let them do it provided they followed his instructions to the letter. It was more of a guided meditation than proper hypnotherapy, but for some reason Sophie turned out to have a natural ability, and her partner was soon in a deep trance. When she got home she started reading up about hypnotherapy and hypnotism and the interest blossomed. Soon she had read several books and was talking about starting a new course in hypnotherapy the following year. All the books made a big deal of saying how the therapist must use the ability for good and must observe strict guidelines. But Sophie was feeling naughty. She was hatching a plan. Guidelines weren't going to stop Sophie once the devil inside her awoke, and she'd been feeling naughty for weeks now.

She started with her brother, figuring he was the harder nut to crack. One day they were chatting about his university sports team. He played tennis for the first team, but he just wasn't getting enough wins, and he was worried that another boy in his year was going to replace him. Sophie mentioned that a lot of research had shown that it was mainly mental strength and lack of self-doubt that separated world-class athletes from the rest. She pulled up some articles on her laptop to show him.

Then she said: "I wonder?" and then hesitated.

"What?"

"No, sorry it was nothing, it wouldn't be right anyway."

"Go on tell me. What is it?"

"Well you know I've been practicing hypnotherapy? I wondered if it would help you. Its just I'm not meant to do it because I'm not yet qualified. You could always see a proper hypnotherapist, but it is quite expensive."

"How much?"

"At least fifty quid a session, and you'd need at least 3 or 4, if not more."

"No way can I afford that sis. Can't you do it? It can't hurt even if it doesn't work."

"I'm really not meant to. They won't let me even do the course if they hear I've been doing this."

"Please sis? I promise not to tell anyone. Not even Trace. Not even mum and dad. Please?"

"I'll think about it," replied Sophie, but if Jack had spotted the gleam in her eye he would have known that she was definitely going to do it.

==========================================

Two weeks later, she had already done three sessions. She didn't want to mess Jack up too much, so she had researched hypnotherapy and sports, and had done her best to give him mental preparation to do his best and to not let his doubts or worries inhibit his tennis. Her first three sessions had been completely innocent, except for one thing. She was using the trance to test out her control on him, and particularly if she could stop him remembering what was said during the sessions. She had also read that the more a subject practiced it, the deeper the trance and the more effect the sessions would have.

The fourth session she had planned carefully. She wasn't going to mention Tracy. She wasn't going to do anything but simply implant a suggestion that he would stop hating big girls and see that they could be pretty in their own right. If he remembered it, or if he noticed, she could just claim she was taking the opportunity to stop him being so bigoted. They'd had enough arguments about it that he'd see it as a brother-sister joke and nothing worse. The session went brilliantly. By the end he was gently repeating to himself: "I will win my tennis matches. Big girls are pretty. I will always play my best. Thin girls are less pretty than big girls. Size 16 plus is beautiful," and so on.

After she led him out of the trance, she asked him if he was finding the sessions useful.

"Yes sis, its amazing. I've won my last three matches. And I feel so much more centred when I'm playing. It's really cool what you are doing. Especially as its just like having a quick nap. I thought there would be lots of talking and so forth, but I just fall asleep and wake up a better tennis player."

================================================

The next session was much more intense. Sophie figured his tennis was good enough now, and so she concentrated on one thing.

"Fat sluts are sexier. Big girls are dirty. I want to cum in a big fat slut. I want to cum in Tracy. I want Tracy's big body around my cock. Chubby girls are naughty. Thin girls are frigid. Big breasts are best. Big makes me hard. Fat bottoms need to be fucked. I'm dirty and I love dirty fat sluts."

Jack's voice repeated the mantra slowly, deeply, quietly to himself. When Sophie had got him out of the session, he seemed just as refreshed as ever. But as he left the room, she noticed he looked back at her: no, not at her; at her tits. at her body. Then he blushed and left.

By the end of the sixth session there was definitely a change in Jack. Sophie persuaded him to come out for a coffee to the local shopping center that weekend, and his eyes no longer rested on the stick thin girls. It was the big girls who he smiled at, who his eyes followed. She knew the time was ready for him.

==============================================

What about Tracy? As soon as Sophie had spotted that the treatment was working on Jack, she did the same trick on Tracy. This time is was Tracy's dieting that needed help. And Sophie hummed and hawed and made it seem like it was Tracy's idea to be hypnotized and that Sophie was going to refuse. In the end Tracy "persuaded" Sophie to hypnotize her. The same rule applied: noone must be told. With Tracy though, it was different. She did start out with helping her lose weight, taking the same softly, softly approach. But she didn't want Tracy to lose much weight if at all. In fact she really wanted Tracy to put on some weight for when Jack ended up lusting after her.

So after the first few sessions, she very subtly, very carefully, started to implant the idea to Tracy that Tracy needed to submit to Jack. That Jack was to be obeyed, worshipped. That Jack's perfect body was to be her temple. That she was to become a doormat to Jack's needs, wishes, even his whims. And soon she noticed it. When Tracy mentioned Jack, there was something different about her, something softer. She said Jack like it was a special word, not just her mate's brother's name.

==============================================

"Tracy? Is that you babe?" Sophie asked on the phone. "Are you around tonight? I wanted to try out some new clothes with you? Your having dinner with your mum? That's a shame. Its just that Jack said he was looking forward to seeing you later. Oh, no you don't have to change your plans just for me. I'll be ok. Are you sure? Your mum won't mind? Ok, see you about 8."

===============================================

"Jack? I was going to say, Tracy and I are getting some pizza in tonight. I know its boring, but would you like to share it? We were gonna have a quiet night in, just trying on some new outfits, drink a few beers. Are you sure you won't find me and Tracy boring? I'll see you about 8 then."

===============================================

That night just before 8pm, Jack got home. Sophie and Tracy were in the living room, piles of clubbing outfits around them. You couldn't call the dresses small - not compared to Jack's previous girlfriend's examples - but once they were squeezed around Sophie and Tracy's big bulging breasts and over their bums and tummies they certainly seemed small. Tracy had been asking Sophie for the last hour when Jack would be home. She had turned up at 7pm dressed to kill, with plenty of slap on. But instead of her normal black and leather look, she was wearing something much more girly in a light pink. As soon as Jack came in, his eyes latched onto Tracy's full breasts. Her nipples started to stand out as his eyes ran up and down her full, sexy, curvy young body. Sophie smiled to herself as she saw the fireworks start to go off between them.

"I'll just pop out and get some pizzas. Its quicker than waiting for the delivery, and we need some beers too", she said, but she wasn't sure if either of them heard her. She walked out of the living room and pretended to slam the front door. She quietly lurked in the hallway to watch what happened when they were left alone.

"You look really good in that dress Tracy." Jack said. Tracy just blushed. She wanted to say something, but unlike normal she couldn't. Eventually she managed to stutter: "I didn't think you liked big girls like me, Jack?"

"Well, maybe I do like big girls. I'd really like to see you in that red dress there," Jack said pointing to a dress in bright red stretch fabric.

"Anything you want, Jack," Tracy said. Without even thinking she started to pull the dress she had on over her head, revealing her pull up stockings, her best bra and panties. She hadn't even thought about revealing herself. She had just done whatever it seemed Jack wanted instantly. "Oh my god, what am I doing?" Tracy wondered.

"I didn't mean you had to change right this moment!" Jack said. He was really shocked at Tracy's behavior, but to be honest, he loved it. Her breasts were huge. Big white soft pillows of breast, spilling out over the top of the enormous black satin bra, trimmed with pink. Her bum was tight in the knickers, stretching them wide, and her belly was still smooth and soft and rolled down from her breasts towards her pussy.

"Oh! I'm so sorry," said Tracy. "What should I do? Do you want me to try it on or not?" Tracy felt unable to make any decision without Jack's say-so. She was mortified that she had undressed when he hadn't meant her too. She blushed brightly and felt suddenly like a little schoolgirl. She realized her almost nakedness and tried to cover up her enormous breasts with her hands, but it was never going to succeed.

"You look good like that!" said Jack. His eyes were looking at the big thighs and the way they seemed to lead his view up to her pussy, encased in tight black satin with a pink bow at the top of the panties, barely peeping out from under her belly. His cock was thickening quickly and he wanted to pump his cum inside her big fat belly, into her tight pussy. His desire took over, and almost unthinkingly he told Tracy: "Undo your bra."

He was so hard and so hot he needed to have her no matter what, and it was affecting him, making him more dominant. Making him single track minded: too urgent to fuck to worry about being polite, or worry about whether Tracy minded being ordered about.

Tracy reacted instantly, again without thinking. Quickly she reached between her breasts. It was a front opening bra. She quickly unclasped the catch, but then her new surprising shyness kicked in, and she stopped, her hands holding the bra over her breasts.

"SHOW ME!"

Jack was only 19, but he was a quick learner, and combined with his unstoppable desire to pump his juice into Tracy, he wasn't going to be put off. Tracy pulled the bra away from her breasts. She knew her breasts looked good in a bra, supported, big and lush. But she also knew that without the bra they sagged down under the weight, the nipples pointing straight down as the massive breasts flopped over her belly. It didn't seem to be stopping Jack or putting him off. He stepped over in two quick steps and had grabbed her breast, lifting up the heavy weight towards him with one hand, squeezing the already tight nipple with the other. He had to bend down to reach it, but he did and soon the big brown nipple was inside his mouth as he sucked on it. His other hand reached between her legs to push the material of her knickers up against her clit. She moaned and he could feel how wet she was already, soaking into the cloth.

Sophie was stood outside the door. It was open 3 inches and she could see in clearly. Of course they probably could have seen her, but they weren't looking at anything but each other.

Sophie's eyes gleamed, and her pussy throbbed with excitement. She wondered how long it would be before Jack came inside Tracy. She had been very clear. That was the goal. That was the only thing that would satisfy Jack's needs.

It looked like Jack was really biting the nipple, and Tracy seemed to be moaning, half in pain and half in pleasure. As soon as he stopped, Tracy got to her knees in front of Jack and started to undo his jeans. The sight of her, almost naked in front of him, still fully dressed, unzipping his tight jeans, pulling them down over his rock hard cock, and seeing her brother's erect cock for the first time was amazing. Sophie could feel her pussy getting wetter as she watched Tracy's mouth greedily suck his big cock inside. Tracy had been right that night - he was big, very big, but Tracy's chubby cheeks and plump lips seemed to have no trouble sliding down his shaft right to the bottom. Her mouth seemed stretched open wide around his thickness. It didn't seem to make Jack happy. In fact he grabbed Tracy by the hair and pulled her off his cock. She moaned. If Sophie had had to guess what was going through Tracy's mind - and Sophie was probably the best person to do that, having implanted so many ideas - she would have guessed the moan was part disappointment at having that delicious cock removed, and part pleasure at being treated so roughly. Treated like a slut or a whore - pulled around by the hair.

"Bend over the arm of the couch." Jack was ordering her, it was clear. There was steel in his voice as well as in his cock. Tracy obeyed. Her bum was even tighter in the knickers as she bent over, and her big breasts hung down onto the seats of the couch, the nipples brushing against the material.

With one quick tug Jack pulled down the knickers, his strong arms managing to overcome the tightness of Tracy's fat arse. Her arse was enormous. Big white cheeks spread out once the material was no longer confining them. Her pussy was shaved and glistening wet. Jack still wore his jeans, open and around his muscular hips. His cock looked ready to explode. His arms were bare in his t-shirt and the muscles were bunched and tight. He wasn't smiling. He was talking to himself. He was saying:

"I must cum. I must cum in your cunt; in your fat body, Tracy. I'm going to pump my hot cum into your dirty pussy. You are a dirty fat slut. You need my cum."

Sophie, standing at the door knew how much of those words were her own. Her hand slipped down inside her knickers, unable to resist the throbbing of her clit as she heard her own dirty ideas repeated by her brother.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack Learns to Like BBWs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds