• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jackie Ch. 02

Jackie Ch. 02

12

Author's Note: This is the second installment of my affair with Jackie. Jackie is a trophy wife I had met through the local high school booster club. Through a series of innocent events, we found ourselves locked in each other's arms for the better part of a day. Jackie's marriage was lacking in sexual fulfillment, something she had kept from everyone, including her husband and, for a large part herself, for the entire time she'd been married. After we had fucked each other silly the reality of what we had done set in on Jackie and she was concerned what would happen in the future. Her concern of an on-going affair was more of my wife finding out then her husband. I assured her my wife, Patty, would not be a problem. I didn't say why, but she accepted it. This is how the rest of that first day and the next day unfolded.

After Jackie left I tried to get some work done, but to no avail as the events of the day kept replaying in my head over and over again. I was still having trouble believing that I had spent the better part of the day fucking a beautiful trophy wife. Not that strange pussy was foreign to me, but that Jackie had been the last woman I knew that I would have figured would be up for some major league fucking and sucking and then wanting to come back for more. Just goes to show you what I know about women. Hell, what any man knows about women. Nothing, zilch, natta, zero—that's what we know despite what we tell ourselves and others.

I was laughing to myself about that thought when my office phone rang. It was Jackie.

"You're not going to believe this," she started. "But I never got the stuff for the coaches."

She was right. The main reason she had come by my office/showroom had been to pick up some Christmas gifts for the high school football coaches. We got so lost in our lust and she had been cramped for time at the end, that the gifts were still sitting in boxes upstairs in the showroom/bedroom that we'd spent the afternoon in.

"Ooops...what do you want to do" I responded. "I can run them over to your house this evening if you like."

There was a slight pause before she asked, "Can I come by and pick them up tomorrow morning?"

I smiled to myself. Hell yes, she could come by. And I intended to cum and cum when she did.

I passed this thought on to her and I could almost hear her blush.

"Be there at 9, gotta run. Kisses."

The phone went dead.

My cock was instantly hard just thinking about more time with this lovely lady and all of her unfulfilled desires. I knew that I had only scratched the surface and was wanting to learn more and more.

The ringing of the phone brought me out of my thoughts. It was my wife Patty. We've been married almost 20 years and our sex life is second to none. Patty is 5-2, she says, but I think she lies and is shorter, weighs maybe 115, wears a size 4, pert 34B tits, tight pussy, beautiful ass and legs that are killers, even if they are short. On top of all that she is beautiful beyond description. I sometimes feel like the luckiest man in the world to have her. Patty is also very bisexual. She (we) discovered this side of her shortly after we started dating.

Patty was sharing an apartment with another lady she didn't know that well when we first started dating. Fresh out of a horrible marriage to an Neanderthal whose idea of sex was roll over bitch, let me shove it in, get my rocks off and you better enjoy it, or at least that was the impression that I got. On top of that he was a pencil dick, very short and very thin. The first time Patty and I made love she couldn't walk for two days. I am not huge, but my 7-inch cock and it's two plus inches in diameter were something her tight little pussy was not used to. But did she love it and couldn't get enough. Twenty years later and she still couldn't get enough. Like I said, I am a lucky man.

Back to discovering Patty's bisexual side. One afternoon, we had just finished a rather lengthy, loud and satisfying session in her bedroom and were lying there in her bed, spent. We were both startled when the roommate, who we didn't even know was home, hollered from outside the bedroom, "Next!"

Patty looked at me with a devilish grin that I have since come to recognize as her horny little slut grin and hollered back, "If you can get him up after what I've done to him, you can have him."

We both chuckled, but then the door flew open and there stood the roommate, Pam, nude, grinning from ear to ear and licking her lips. She never said a word as she almost jumped on the bed and went straight for my limp cock still shimmering with Patty's juices. She had it in her hand and then her mouth before Patty and I could say anything. Pam was a very experienced cocksucker or a natural, I never knew which, but she was exquisite with her talent and soon I was hard again. I watched Patty as she watched her roommate devouring my cock and could see the excitement rising in her. This was further revealed as I noticed her hand start to caress her sensitive breasts and then slide down between her legs to start playing with her pussy. My cock was more than rising to the occasion and close to exploding again when Pam pulled back and without hesitation straddled me and slammed her pussy onto my cock and started riding for all she was worth. I was amazed at how wet she was as we started to fuck harder and harder. Pam had huge tits, 36C or better I guessed at the time, and I began to fondle them and suck on her huge nipples. This only made Pam fuck me faster and harder, her moans verging on screams as she raced toward climax. I was sucking on one of her big nipples and then I saw and felt Patty grab hold of Pam's other tit and soon she was sucking a nipple as well.

The two girls started kissing and I laid back and watched the show as Patty alternated between kissing Pam, their tongues jammed down each other's throat, and taking those monster tits into her sweet lips and nibbling and sucking. Between my cock and Patty's mouth and hands, Pam was soon over the top and shaking the windows with her screams of ecstasy. The two girls were in a serious lip lock, Pam still impaled on my cock and they rolled off as one and became lost in one another. Watching this was like living in a porn film. Pam start to kiss and nibble on Patty's tits and that had her twitching and moaning and she began to push Pam further down her body and Pam took the hint and soon dove in between Patty's legs. Patty's eyes shot open with a start and then the desire appeared as Pam began to lick her swollen pussy lips. Patty was at the point of climax quickly and she began to cum again and again begging Pam to stop, but Pam just kept lapping up Patty's sweet juices. Patty finally found the strength to pull Pam off and roll her over and without hesitation she was between Pam's legs exploring her pussy with her tongue and fingers like she had been doing it for years. Pam was soon in the throes of ecstasy herself.

Patty's cute ass was stuck up in the air as she continued to eat Pam's pussy and I couldn't take it any more and got behind her and pressed my now raging hard on against her wet pussy lips. Her pressing back against me told me she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I began slowly but was soon fucking her as hard as I could. As I slammed my cock into her time and time again, it would drive her harder into Pam's pussy. Patty's moans were audible even though she was buried in Pam's pussy, Pam was screaming loud enough to wake the dead. With all of this, it was minutes before the three of us were cumming together. Patty and I collapsed in a heap on top of Pam. The three of us laid there silent, the only noise our panting for breath. Several minutes passed and none of us said a word. What needed to be said? Nothing.

Finally, Patty broke the ice.

"Let's order Pizza," she smiled. "Then let's do that some more! And More! And MORE!"

I knew I had unleashed a sexual tiger the first time I made love to her. That evening with Pam was just the start of 20 years of sexual bliss. We played with Pam before we got married and for several years afterward until we moved with my job. Pam still visits us once a year even though she is married and has two kids of her own.

Patty and I explored the swing lifestyle after marriage. I loved it because of the strange pussy. Patty loved it for the strange pussy. The other guys were fucked, and fucked well, but to her it was only a way to get between their wives legs, which is what she really wanted. After four years we had a son and we curtailed our activities for a while. We began playing with others again after a couple of years, but to Patty it wasn't the same. One night she told me on the way home from a party, "Honey, I really don't want to do couples any more. I don't need or want the cocks. But I do want the pussy. What if I found some girl friends for me?"

I thought about it for a second. "I can understand that", I said, " and don't really have a problem with it. As good as we are, though, I still like some strange pussy every once in a while."

"I know honey, I know," she sighed. "And I have no problem with that. As long as it is just sex. And I will find some girls like Pam who will take both of us. Will that be OK."?

I smiled and our lives changed that night.

For the next 10 years our activities had been confined to ourselves and some of Patty's girl friends and an occasional woman I would meet on the road. I would always tell Patty when I screwed another woman she didn't know. I had to give her blow-by-blow descriptions and it excited her to no end and always resulted in unbelievable sex sessions.

Our lives outside the bedroom blossomed. I had a chance to become a manufacturer's rep and developed a strong business and picked up more and more lines. I had branched out the point that I had three guys working for me and we were covering 10 states. Patty had been in banking when we married and stayed there for the next 16 years, rising to a Senior Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer. Somewhere along the way, as a favor, Patty attended one of those multi-level marketing parties for a skin care company. She not only bought some product, but became a distributor as well. She was sold hyped up about the products she found a sales ability in her she didn't know existed and soon began rising through the multi-level ranks. She also began to meet other women with similar sexual desires and her list of girl friends bloomed as well, much to my delight, I might add, as I got to share many of them with her. When she hit the National Vice President level she was driving a new Mercedes furnished by the company and bringing home four times her bank salary. At this point, she said goodbye to the bank and devoted herself fulltime to her own business. The money grew, she had more free time, and our lives had never been better. Financially we were set for life. Between our savings, our investments, her residuals and the value of the business I had built and prospective buyers call every day; we could retire tomorrow and live at our same level for over 50 years. Life had been good in more ways than one. We were just waiting for our son, now 16, to graduate and go off to college before we said goodbye to all of the work and toil and basically retire before we were fifty.

Patty was calling to let me know she'd be home soon and was bringing dinner. I walked over to the house just as our son was coming in from school and his after school workout with the football team. We discussed his day and went about our business. The three of us had a pleasant dinner. Our son had homework and retreated to his bedroom and all of his video and audio toys.

"How was your day honey," Patty inquired as we cleared the table.

"Interesting," I replied. "Very interesting. You're going to love hearing all about it."

She turned to me with a smile, "Do I know her?"

"Yes and no," I teased.

"Tell me asshole or I will cut you off for a month," she said trying to act mad.

"No you won't," I replied. "Because you couldn't go without it more than two days yourself."

She threw a dishrag at me and said again, "Asshole!"

We both laughed and I suggested that she probably had some paperwork to do in the office and I would go over and start a fire for us and she could join me shortly.

Our office was designed to be a guest house when we built the house, but we soon decided to make it multiple use and I had turned the open living area down stairs into an office at one end and sitting area in front of a big rock fireplace and big screen TV, outfitted it with the best audio equipment money could buy at the time. We furnished the down stairs with dark leather couch, love seat and oversized chair. The décor was golf related since that was my passion and my business, well except for the lingerie line I carried. It had a small efficiency kitchen and bar downstairs as well with a half bath. Upstairs was a big open room I used for a "showroom", which meant it was really a storage area for all of my apparel samples. However, the room was dominated by a king size bed, hot tub and fireplace to match the one downstairs. Mirrors adorned the walls in just the right spots and a large bathroom was attached. Patty and I had spent more nights in the bedroom than guests had.

I had barely gotten the logs into fireplace and started the fire and was beginning to fix a drink when Patty came through the office door.

"OK, now tell me!"

I poured us both a drink, turned on the stereo, and we sat on the couch and I began to replay the events of the day. Blow by blow as Patty put it. As the story was told I could sense then see Patty getting hotter and hotter. I knew what lay in store and was looking forward to it. Our son came in the office as I was getting near the finish to say goodnight and we told him we'd be back in the house shortly.

I refreshed our drinks and picked up the story. Patty was quiet for most of the time, quizzing me more about details at a few points, but primarily listening and getting more turned on by the syllable. I finished the story with the phone call from Jackie just before Patty had called.

"So she's coming by again tomorrow," she smiled.

No reply was needed.

Patty began to unbutton her blouse and dropped it to the floor and her skirt soon joined. Next her bra and panties were gone. Standing there naked in front of me.

"Think you can get that thing up for me big boy?"

I was already hard just replaying the day with her. My jeans and sweatshirt soon joined her clothes and we embraced in front of the fireplace. Soon our hands were all over each other. She stopped, bent over the couch and turned to look at me.

"No foreplay tonight, just come fuck me like the slut I am, just fuck me hard and long baby."

No sooner had she finished speaking then I was pushing her back facing the couch and ramming my cock into her red-hot pussy.

"Oh yes baby, that's it fuck me like a slut, fuck me hard and fill my slut pussy with your hot cum, fuck me baby," she moaned.

I was pounding her so hard I was lifting her off the floor every time I rammed into the hilt and she was begging for more. To the world she was this prim and proper businesswoman, but in our own world she was the slut she was deep inside. Damn I love her.

Patty was playing with her clit while I continued to fuck her bent over the couch.

"Fuck my ass baby, cum in my ass," she pleaded.

I pulled out and put my hand down to her pussy to get some of her own lubricant and spread some of her juices around her tight her bun hole and slowly started to sink my slick cock into her tight ass. She loved it in the ass, but not often since she was so small and my cock was so thick. But we both knew I wouldn't last long after the fucking we had been doing. And I didn't. She started to shake and scream as I fucked her ass deep and hard and that was all it took for me to start pouring cum into her as she convulsed with her own orgasms. We collapsed on the couch, my cock making a popping noise as it slid out of her little ass and we tried to catch our breath.

We didn't talk for a long time.

Finally she said, "I think I will join you with Jackie tomorrow."

I smiled and kissed her. I knew this was coming.

Neither of us had any trouble sleeping that night. I knew Patty well enough that she intended on having Jackie tomorrow herself. After all, Jackie had said she had one brief fling with a girl friend. Now she was going to get the full fledge treatment. My dreams pictured the two of them together as the darkness engulfed me after a wonderfully tiring day.

I woke with a start and was surprised to see it was 7:30. Normally Patty had me up before then as our son left for school about that time, but for some reason she had let me sleep in. I slipped on some sweats and stumbled down the stairs half asleep. I could hear Patty humming in the kitchen. She met me with a smoldering kiss and handed me a cup of coffee. After a couple of sips of coffee I became alive enough to realize that she had already had her shower and was dressed, or undressed as it may be, for the day. She had on a pair of exercise pants that fit her perfectly, highlighting her perfect ass, a matching half zippered top that was unzipped as far as it would go and the jiggling underneath as she bounced around the kitchen told me she had no bra. I doubted she had any panties and looking more closely, if she did, it was thongs. I smiled and returned to my coffee.

"You're awful quiet this morning," she chirped.

"Just looking at how hot you look sweetie," I replied.

She did a little model pose and said, "You like? Sexy enough for you without being too obvious?"

"Depends on what you have planned for the day I guess," I smiled back teasingly.

She frowned and then started to giggle. "I hope you are ready for today big boy, you're going to have enough hot pussy for 10 men today."

I kissed her and headed for the shower. She was right. I hoped I was ready for today. After the workout Jackie and her had given my cock yesterday I was hoping it didn't want to take a day off.

A quick shower and shave and I was back down stairs in my normal jeans and sweatshirt "office" clothes. I grabbed another cup of coffee and headed out for the "office". It was a little after 8.

I had both fireplaces going and coffee brewing when Patty came walking in a little before 8:30 announcing she was going to go upstairs to "freshen things up a little". She came back down holding the two outfits Jackie had worn (albeit briefly) the day before.

"She has good taste in slut outfits too," Patty smiled softly.

I looked up from the computer waiting for her next move.

"I think I will lay these out where Jackie can see them when she comes in," she said with the glint in her eye that only I could recognize and made my dick hard thinking about what was running through her mind.

We heard Jackie drive up and Patty said she'd would answer the door. I wish I had a camera so I could have preserved the look on Jackie's face when the door opened and there stood Patty. It was like a deer in headlights. As my father used to say she didn't know if she wanted to shit or go blind. I had to work hard to suppress my laughter. I turned my head quickly so she couldn't see my grin.

Despite the startled look, Jackie looked stunning. She was wearing a tight black V-neck cashmere sweater and with her nipples standing straight out I knew she wasn't wearing a bra, a short black skirt revealed her long legs encase in black stockings which I figured were being held in place by a garter and no panties underneath and her standard black heels with her long dark hair pushed back and gathered in the back.

Patty ushered her into the room and to the couch in front of the fire. The two of them started idle chitchat while I poured coffee. I was just before bringing the coffee to the girls when Patty said, "Honey, I know it's early, but it's cold. Please put a little Bailey's in my coffee will you? What about you Jackie, a little anti-freeze? Think you prefer cognac don't you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jackie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds