• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Jack's New Position

Jack's New Position

123456

'Jack's New Position' is the second story in the saga of Jack Danner. Minimal effort is made in this tale to explain the backstory so it is highly recommended you read the previous stories in the following order:

  • Jack's New Job
  • Jack's New Position

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

********

Jack Danner was a very happy man. He was also a very busy one. As the Trade Representative for Earth and the Altarian Ambassador he finally had work that fit his personality and skill set. He loved his new job! Both of them!

As the Trade Rep he got to meet people from all the nations of Earth who were trying to sell their products and services to the Altarians, a market of billions who were spread across dozens of planets. For every profitable deal he'd approved he'd turned down dozens. The ratio was probably closer to fifty rejections for every acceptance. His selectiveness was based on his genuine concern for protecting the Altarian people. If it wasn't healthy, safe, or beneficial to the Altarians it didn't get past Jack.

As he was supposed to be Earth's Trade Rep, pushing Earth's crap onto the unsuspecting aliens, he always pretended to be listening to an earpiece he wore to every meeting. When he made his call on the products the vendors believed he was in communication with the Altarians and it was their decision he was conveying. This seemed to work quite well.

In recent months there had been an increase in the number of military backed contractors trying to get a foothold in the huge market. So far each one had proven to be less than honest in their offerings which would have resulted in long term dependence on the contractors. Jack had nixed each one and word got back to him through other vendors that back on Earth there were definite grumblings about his loyalty. The most recent communication he'd received from the Trade Commission Headquarters on Earth told him to 'Stop blocking trade and push more products!' Jack had responded that none of the products which had been rejected were deemed suitable by the Altarian Trade Commissioner. While they were suspicious, they hadn't caught on yet that he'd actually been given that authority.

In his role as the Altarian Ambassador he initially got to work on diplomatic issues between Earth and the Altarians. He unfortunately couldn't use the same earpiece trick with this position so instead he harnessed his people skills to their utmost. The representatives that arrived from Earth were initially surprised to find themselves negotiating with another Human but quickly learned that this gave them absolutely no advantage. Their smugness quickly disappeared when they discovered the friendly, reasonable, and calm man they faced was strangely protective of the Altarians and their way of life. More than one envoy was politely sent packing when Jack identified their true intentions or suspected they weren't negotiating in good faith. Once more, he made a number of enemies back on Earth but his reputation on Altaria grew.

This local reputation lead to his recently taking on the responsibility of meeting with races from other planets who were also interested in relations with the Altarians. They too were surprised to find themselves negotiating with a Human. He was particularly successful with these negotiations as he had less concern about displaying his protectiveness of the Altarians.

Through all of this Jack discovered he really liked working with people. In fact, when he looked back on the many jobs he'd had on Earth the bright spots had been those where he interacted with others. The skills he'd picked up as a wedding planner, a hospital orderly, a convenience store clerk, and even as a bouncer helped him excel at communicating with the diverse groups of people he came into contact with on a daily basis now.

The Altarian staff he had working for him were extremely efficient and took care of all of the tedious details these positions required. He couldn't imagine handling the workload he had now without them.

Karrel, the 'official' Altarian Trade Commissioner, worked very closely with Jack and was delighted with his ability to identify the applicants whose offers/business proposals were not beneficial for the Altarians. He seemed to have an instinct for flushing out the parasites from those genuinely interested in mutually beneficial business and/or cultural relations. He ensured the contracts they eventually created left both sides satisfied.

Karrel also managed to work in a little personal satisfaction with Jack at least once a day, typically when he first arrived at the office in the morning. The female was insatiable! Jack certainly had no complaints about that either. Karrel was gorgeous but then Jack found all Altarians to be beautiful.

Something he found most attractive was their gentle natures. Friendly, even tempered, optimistic, cultured, and kind, they were beautiful on the inside as well.

Physically, the Altarians resembled Satyrs of ancient Greek mythology with cloven hooved feet and hands with two strong fingers and opposable thumbs on both sides. Generally slim and petite in stature, adult females ranged in height between 4' 10" and 5' 8" at their tallest. Adult males were typically at the lower end of that scale. Their bodies were covered with a felt like fur which ranged in color from blond to chocolate brown which was Karrel's coloring. Over this they wore gossamer flowing gowns of varying translucence. Their heads were humanoid but their eyes were twice as large as a human's, had diagonal pupils, and the lids had long lashes. Jack thought they set the standard for the definition of 'doe eyed' but he kept that observation to himself.

Their ears were long, pointed, expressively mobile, and typically projected horizontally. Many took to wearing tiny gold rings along the lower edge of their ears which would ring faintly when movement bumped them together. They had slim noses and wide, black lipped mouths which he knew from personal experience were delightful to kiss. As a race of herbivores they had beautiful white teeth with a definite lack of pointy fangs.

Altarians typically had longer fur running from their foreheads, over their scalps and down the center of their backs, like a mane, though some kept it trimmed short. It was usually darker in color than their body coloring. When Karrel and his other coworkers learned Human hair could become very long if it was left to grow they begged Jack to let his sandy blond hair grow out so they could see it. He wasn't that keen on long hair but to amuse his friends he let it grow. He now had enough hair that he had to tie it back in a ponytail which delighted Karrel and the team.

He hadn't seen her in over two months as she had apparently been called away for important meetings with the Regency. Jack had yet to meet the ruling family of the Altarians though he'd heard a lot of nice things. He had no real expectations to ever appear on their radar as he was so new to their planet and they had such a large civilization to govern!

He'd only been working on Altaria for eight months but what an amazing eight months it had been!

Jack was given a lovely apartment on the top floor of a living complex within walking distance to the Embassy and Trade Commission buildings. Architecture on Altaria was as lovely as the people and he found his apartment both visually pleasing and very comfortable.

While he lived alone he found himself entertaining almost every night. The females he worked with were delightful company and very energetic and expressive. Lately, after delicious potluck vegetarian meals, he had taken to showing old Earth movies and serving popcorn to his guests. Both the movies and the popcorn were cultural imports he had approved and both had become obsessions for the Altarians. They preferred their popcorn plain so he always made a separate bowl with toppings for himself.

At the end of each of these parties after his guests said their goodbyes and headed home one would hang back and make a subtle indication that they would be interested in staying the night with him. There was never more than one waiting and he never learned how they worked out in advance who would attend his movie nights and which one of them would stay behind. With over fifteen females working with him in the Trade Commission office and an equal number working with him in the Embassy and no males working in either he was definitely a focal point for his coworkers. Males in the Altarian society, being out numbered 10-1 by the females, tended to avoid work and just led lives of leisure because, well, they could.

The previous night he had ushered his guests out and turned to see Leffera standing behind him with her hands clasped behind her back. She worked with him in the Trade Commission office and they were very close friends. Actually, besides Karrel, Leffera was as close to a girlfriend as Jack got. The Altarians had no concept of permanent partnership as there were just too few males. That ratio had always been the norm so they didn't think anything of it. The uniqueness of working with a male day after day still delighted his coworkers. Getting to hang out with one after work was definitely seen as a treat and having sex with him was the cherry on top.

Leffera had been a regular bed buddy with Jack since the first week he held the job. He was grateful for her immediately taking him under her wing so to speak. Those early weeks had been confusing and a little lonely with few humans to interact with.

As he stretched his sleepy muscles across his bed platform he felt Leffera's warm body settle against him, her back pressing all down his side. He never got over how incredibly soft Altarian's felt against his bare skin.

He felt the familiar tingle in his groin as his body responded to her almost imperceptible grinding against him. He listened to her breathing and a smile crept across his lips. The little imp! She was just pretending to be asleep. He began to smell the warm spicy scent of her heat. She was getting excited.

As it always did, the scent supercharged his libido. The little tingle in his groin became a heavy throbbing as his cock quickly rose to greet the day. He quickly rolled onto his side and tucked his mouth down into her neck biting her gently as he grabbed her hips and slid himself between her thighs.

Leffera bleated in surprise and jolted in his grip. Her body instinctively responded to his teeth on her throat as her juices began to flow over his hot flesh pressing across her opening. She panted and trembled as he ran the flat of his tongue over the side of her throat. There hadn't been a carnivorous predator on Altaria for millennia but the instinct persisted. It was very effective in bringing females to extreme levels of excitement quickly.

He surprised her again when he rolled onto his back and pulled her up onto his body. Jack moved his hands up from her hips and gently squeezed and tugged on her nipples starting from her lowest pair. Altarian's had three sets of breasts which just meant more pleasure to bring to the lovely female. Leffera's bleating changed into that delicious croon he loved to hear from her beautiful lips.

She reached down and held his cock tight against her wet opening as she rocked her hips forward and back, spreading her slick fluids over the thick head and along the top of his shaft. Jack groaned and involuntarily tugged her middle nipples a little more aggressively. Leffera crooned louder and her hips rocked faster.

Jack pulled his hips back and the head of his cock slipped into Leffera on her next stroke. The crooning went silent as her mouth and eyes shot wide with ecstasy. Her rocking stopped as well as he slowly slipped deeper into her hot, wet depths. Jack pushed his hips up a little faster and soon his cock was buried deep inside her. He moved his hands up to her topmost breasts and gave them a good squeeze. The crooning began again.

He began to make long, slow strokes in and out of her wet channel. Leffera's hips trembled and began to roll slightly adding to the wonderful tightness gripping his cock. He added a little more speed and was soon slapping her ass with his pelvis as he rapidly pumped his cock into her. Her crooning was reaching a pitch which indicated she was ready for the next level.

Jack wrapped his left arm around her chest gripping her topmost right breast and buried his cock as deep as he could. Then he suddenly rolled over until she was under him. As he was braced on his arm she wasn't at risk of being crushed but he did have her pinned and under his control. He started the strokes once more and finished each by grinding her ass with his pelvis. He dipped his mouth down beside her ear and growled deeply in his chest. When she began to tremble and gasp he picked up the speed and pounded into her with quick short strokes. This stimulated both of her orifices which were taking a battering.

Leffera began to bleat as her orgasm struck. He gave her nipple a little twist and tug and her eyes rolled up. She dropped her head to the bed as her body went limp.

Jack immediately pulled himself from her body and rolled off. He checked and saw she was still breathing but she was quite unconscious. That had never happened before and he began to get nervous. He fanned her face and gently called her name until he saw her long lashes begin to flutter.

"Jakk?" she whispered.

"I'm here, Leffera. How are you feeling?" he said gently.

She languidly stretched her body out and slowly rolled over onto her back with a huge satisfied smile on her face. "Ohhhhh Jaaaakkk! Soooooo goooood!" she crooned as her eyes closed. "You make me feel so gooooood!"

He saw she was completely spent so he kissed her cheek and quickly rolled out of bed. He didn't want her to try to shake off her afterglow just to take care of his erection. It would go away and there would be other opportunities. Likely that morning.

It was still early so she had at least another hour to sleep before she'd have to get up and go to her apartment to get ready for work. He pulled the sheet up over her.

"I'm going to go for a run before work so you snuggle in and go back to sleep." he whispered to her and hustled to the washroom to quickly freshen up. He then pulled on his shorts, running shirt, socks and runners. She was sound asleep as he slipped from the bedroom and left the apartment. He slipped his armband on, turned on his music player, and picked the playlist he would run with as the lift took him to the lobby.

He smiled and nodded to the concierge and the building's security team who smiled back at him. Then he was outside. He turned left this morning and set off in a random direction. All of the buildings in the region were surrounded by beautiful gardens and meandering paths running from building to building so his runs seemed to have something new to see pretty much every day.

It didn't take him long to get into the zone where his legs were eating up the distance while his heart and lungs worked in perfect synchronization to deliver the oxygen to his working body. He wasn't heavily muscled but the ones he had were hard and fit from diligent exercise. His music played along in the background giving his morning an energetic soundtrack.

A few others were out doing their early morning exercises as well though no one quite matched his pace or covered the distance he did on his runs. As promised he spotted something new. An Altarian female whose fur was completely black! It had to be a dye job as this absolute black was not a natural color for the race. Deep chocolate brown was as dark as they went. Like Karrel.

She was definitely at the top of the height range and quite a good runner. She kept pace with him for quite some time and he saw she was checking him out as well. He smiled at her and for the first time he didn't receive a smile back. Another novelty!

With a final look she veered off onto a side trail. Before she slipped from sight a second all black female ran out onto his trail passing the first. She was equally tall and fit. She stayed on the far side of the trail but also kept an eye on him. He didn't know what to make of this. He'd never seen Altarians dye their fur before. To see two identical ones in a row boggled the mind.

He heard the chime in his earphones indicating he needed to head back so he darted off the main path and took a smaller and rougher trail which would take him around a lovely pond in a densely wooded portion of the park. He quickly lost sight of the ebony furred runner.

This route was far more technical as it was really just a narrow foot trail running around the pond between the trees. Not an official garden path, only foot traffic kept it clear of weeds and there were roots and other trip hazards to avoid but it kept him alert.

He turned off his music to take in the ambiance of the forest and heard the sound of heavy breathing and fast footsteps rushing up behind him. Instinct made him grab the trunk of a tree on the uphill side and swing himself off the trail at the last second to drop into a crouch. The chaser tried to change directions too but collided with the tree Jack used as a pivot. There was a loud thunk as the Sanosian's skull slammed into the hard wood. Dazed, he dropped the knives he was carrying and stumbled backwards.

A black streak shot over Jack's head and hit the reptilian alien dead center of its chest with two cloven feet and kicked off. The Sanosian flew off the trail and tumbled backwards through six feet of forest before it rolled into the pond. Before its head went under Jack saw its look of terror. Desert dwellers, Sanosian's couldn't swim.

Jack went to move towards the pond to get the alien out of the water. It couldn't have been more than five feet deep at this point but he felt a hand on his chest stopping him. He looked down into the dark serious eyes of the black furred Altarian. She gestured for him to keep running as her twin arrived to walk down to the edge of the water and stare into its depths. When he didn't move the Altarian actually shoved him down the trail! He was so surprised he did as told and began running again. She took up position behind him and paced him all the way back to his apartment.

As he entered the lobby he looked back to see the ebony Altarian but there was no sign of her. The concierge and the security team gave him smiles once more and he returned them with a wobbly smile of his own. He went upstairs and got ready for work. What an odd morning!

When he entered the Trade Commission offices Mella rushed up to him and gave him a big hug and a sparkling smile. Her hands were on his ass of course as they always were. He couldn't help but smile and hug her back. Of all of his staff Mella was the most effervescent and upbeat. His unsettled mood quickly dissipated as she gazed up impishly at his face. Mella wasn't blessed with height. In fact she was an inch shorter than the typical range. At only 4' 9" most thought she was an adolescent but she was actually older than Leffera by a year. She was also one of the horniest Altarians Jack had ever met. She was very bold in her touches and speech but Jack hadn't acted on it out of fear of physically injuring the female. His endowments were considered average on Earth but by Altarian standards he was a giant among... males. His other coworkers enjoyed watching him clumsily but gently fending her off once more. She blew him a kiss as she made her way back to her desk. That gesture came from a movie he'd shown them a few weeks back and Mella adopted it as her own.

Before he headed to his office he stopped at Leffera's station. One of her duties was tracking his schedule and she would let him know if there had been any recent changes. He opened his mouth to ask but her eyes were locked on the doorway behind him. He turned and saw the two ebony Altarians on either side of the lightest blond female he'd ever seen. The contrast between her and the other two was startling. The office went silent as all turned to look.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Jack's New Position

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds