Jacqui's Wedding Ch. 01

Michelle and her friend danced a couple times, then she came back to my table and introduced him as Jacob, Dave's younger brother. I stood and told him I was glad to meet him, and pleased that he was keeping my wife occupied. He was a very nice looking guy in his tux, mid-twenties like I said and a couple inches taller than me. Michelle sat with me, and Jacob returned to his friends.

We sat at our table visiting with various people, including Jacqui's parents when the DJ played a slow song and Jacob walked over and asked Michelle if she'd like to dance again. She smiled at him, took his hand and followed him out on the floor. They danced together, very properly, with Michelle's hand on his shoulder, him holding one hand and the other around her waist, but very close together. They talked much of the time, with Michelle laughing at what he said several times. She looked like she was enjoying herself immensely.

I'd been watching them, and Jacqui enjoying her special night and was getting melancholy about what we'd lost after she moved. I really wanted to leave, so when Jacob escorted Michelle back to my table, I suggested to her that it was time to go. She said she was really enjoying herself and asked if I minded if she stayed a little longer, that several people were staying in the hotel and she could get a ride later.

I smiled at her suggestion, "Are you sure there won't be a repeat from last night?"

"I think the strongest drink here is the punch, and I don't even like it, so I think it's safe."

I told her it'd be fine with me if she wanted to stay a little longer and I got up to leave. On my way out, I said goodbye to Jacqui and told her again how happy I was for her. She gave me a very nice hug and hoped we'd get a chance to visit before too long. I told her we'd love to sometime and invited her and Dave to our house any time. Then she kissed me on the cheek and whispered to me, "Thank you Robert, so much for everything," right before I left.

When I got back to our room, I turned on the TV and climbed in my side of our king size bed to watch the end of the San Antonio, Oklahoma City playoff game. I love watching Kevin Durant and was strongly rooting for them. Unfortunately, they lost by a huge margin. When the game was over, I turned out the lights and started reading a Walt Longmire novel on my kindle, waiting for Michelle to get back. I was more than a little horny waiting for her. The novel was a little distracting, but my mind was still wandering to what Michelle and I were going to do when she got back.

I'd only read about half an hour when I heard rattling at the door. I closed my book and listened, anxiously waiting for my wife to join me in bed. Michelle opened it and I heard her giggling, then what were obviously kisses. She told whoever it was, "Thank you for this evening, I had so much fun." I could imagine the fun she probably had after I left. Then she said, "Can you come in a few minutes?" I didn't know who it was and the room was completely dark. I thought my best move would be to pretend to be asleep.

After a short moment and hearing footsteps, I heard her ask whoever it was, "Would you like a little reward for the fun night and giving me the ride home?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds