• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jacuzzi Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Jacuzzi Ch. 01

The next opportunity came about three weeks later, but led to a letdown feeling of disappointment. Jan was really eager to repeat her performance and, at first, everything went well. She wore the same suit, loosened the bra string and gave Bryan the same view as before as she bent over getting into the Jacuzzi. I had "accidentally" left the remote controller for the lights on the steps beside Bryan and I reached over for it as Jan got in. I glanced sideways toward her just in time to see a glimpse of her breast completely exposed to Bryan's eyes. I had seen that breast enumerable times before, obviously, but this certainly was one of the most erotic occasions. Watching her display herself in that way was far more exciting than, rationally, it should have been.

Some years before we had been on a topless beach in Florida and she had sat there with her breasts completely bare in public. She loved it, but, while it was exciting in a way, it seemed almost normal in that situation. It's mostly mental. A woman will wear a minimal coverage bikini in public, knowing that very little is hidden and be perfectly comfortable - and enjoy knowing how much is revealed. On the other hand, if she is seen, somehow, in just her bra and panties, she will be embarrassed even if she is far more adequately covered than in the bikini. The same is true for the audience. A man will look at a woman wearing that bikini and think, "Wow, that's sexy," but he is unlikely to have any physical manifestation of his interest. However, seeing that same woman in bra and panties is likely to produce a hard cock!

So, if Jan had been on that topless beach and Bryan had seen her tits bare, I'm sure that he would have enjoyed the view. She would have enjoyed showing them, but it probably would not have been a major stimulating event for either of them. For my part, I thought that having her topless that day was sexy but it became almost mundane pretty quickly. However, this surreptitious flashing of her tits was far more erotic than the whole day at the beach.

It was very brief, of course, and I sat back and used the remote to dim the lights as we talked and enjoyed the water. Oddly enough, or maybe not as odd as I think of it, I found myself looking forward to the end of the evening rather that the evening itself. That end ultimately came, of course, but that is when the disappointment also came.

Jan started to climb out of the Jacuzzi and, as usual, ended up straddling the rim, one leg high up out on the deck, the other still back on the seat. Actually, she always looked sort of sexy that way, bent over with her hands balancing on the rim with her legs spread wide open. She and I had occasionally (when the kids were out for the evening) gone nude into the Jacuzzi and, when she tried to get out, I kidded her that I could see all the way up her cunt to her tonsils! That was an exaggeration, of course (her tonsils had been removed long ago), but her cunt certainly was agape! In any case, once again she needed Bryan's help to make the final step. This time he stayed behind her and, putting his hand on her hip, he lifted upwards, his hand perilously near her crotch as he did so.

They go out and got their towels and quickly dried off. They took their robes and moved out of the way as Marianne and I used our towels. This time, however, as Jan put on her robe, Marianne turned toward them and, while putting on her own robe, talking continuously as usual, never looking away. Jan turned her back to us and I could see that she was doing something under her robe, but Marianne was always in the middle, beside Jan and facing Bryon and me. Unfortunately for Bryan, there never was an opportunity for a repeat of last time's exposure.

As we went into the bedroom upstairs, Jan's face was the visual image of frustration. "Damn it, she would never look away - it was almost as if she deliberately made sure that I kept my robe closed! Look!"

As she commanded, I stared at her as she pulled he robe completely open, revealing that she was totally naked under it. It was quite an unexpected sight. I knew that she planned to expose her tits again, but I had no idea that she intended to show everything. Showing her bare breasts the last time had been a major escalation of her exhibitionism and a leap to virtual nudity was a jump of several magnitudes. Her exasperation was clear as she pulled off her robe and put on her caftan and headed to the foyer. My quizzical look finally made an impression and she called back, "I know! We'll talk about it as soon as they go!"

Fortunately, Marianne was not as verbose as we tried to ease them out, so I didn't have to wait as long as I feared for Jan's explanation. There was one kind of amusing thing as they left, however. The whole time they (i.e. Marianne) were saying goodbye, Bryan stood there with the most lugubrious expression on his face. Then, as they started down the path, I stepped back inside the doorway leaving Jan to watch them go. Bryan looked back and seeing her seemingly alone, he gave a "what can you do" shrug of his shoulders. From the side I could see a wry grin on her face as she returned the disappointment inspired shrug. It was quite clear that the disappointment was mutual!

As the door closed I was finally able to ask, "What's going on? What made you decide to take your pants off? Last time it was a big deal, deliberately showing your tits, and now you're mad that he didn't see you naked. That's a big jump!"

"Oh, gods yes. I never even thought of going that far - it never even occurred to me. But, I've been hot all day, thinking of showing my tits again. Last time it was a spur of the moment thing, but I had been thinking about showing all day, anticipating that rush of excitement I got last time. All day long I've felt my nipples sticking out, trying to poke through my bra. When I bent over getting in I had to force myself to straighten up and sit down. I just wanted to stay there showing my tits, just letting him look at them! I was really hot! The whole time we were in the Jacuzzi I was waiting to get my top off and show them and she just didn't give me a chance!"

"Oh, come on, honey. He saw your tits and you enjoyed showing them - that's a hell of a lot more than you had done before last time! Not getting to open your robe is frustrating, but next time maybe we can think of a way to distract Marianne. You still haven't explained taking off your pants. That certainly was not in the program."

"I know. I guess I just got carried away. The whole thing was so exciting. As I said, I could feel my breasts hanging down as I bent over and I'm sure that my top had dipped down below my nipples. When I sat down, Bryan whispered 'beautiful' again and squeezed my leg. Oh, that felt good. Last time he let his hand rest on my leg, but this time he ran his hand up and down, from just above my knee to all the way up my thigh. He moved away when you raised the lights so that Tin and Lois could get out but put it right back when you dimmed them. He did the same thing with Susan and Doug. After they left, he put his hand back right at the top of my thigh, touching the bottom of my pants, and left it there!

"Anyway, when we got out and I put robe on, I tried to get in position to open it and remove my bra while Bryon watched, but Marianne kept him turned the wrong way. Finally, I turned so that my back was to everyone and took it off, planning to open the robe when she looked the away. As I did it, I had this sudden compulsion and, without really thinking, pushed my pants down and let them fall to the floor. I kicked them aside, closed my robe and turned around facing the three of you. I really don't know what came over me, but I was almost giddy with excitement, just waiting for my chance to flash Bryan. Gods, I was hot - I never even thought that I was going too far. In any case, it didn't matter, damn it. There never was a moment that I faced him that I wasn't also facing her."

"Boy, you must have been hot! I'll tell you something, however. You've got to be very careful with this. When you got in, I leaned over in front of Marianne to see what you were showing, and I could see your entire left tit. You were right in thinking that the bra was out of the way for the nipple was completely exposed and sticking straight out. If I hadn't been in the way, Marianne would have seen the whole thing if she had looked over. It's rather risky with her sitting right there. It looked very pretty though and I'm sure that Bryan was fascinated!"

"I know that he liked it, but now I'm really worried. I thought that I was turned enough to be safe but obviously I was wrong. Darn, I can't get in and bend over any other way. This is ridiculous! I get the nerve to show my boobs in the Jacuzzi and love doing it. Even more, I somehow get my courage up to take my bra off and deliberately show them to another man. Tonight I was prepared to open my robe and go further, showing both my tits and pussy hair. I didn't get to do that because Marianne was in the way and now I find that it probably is too risky to even show off by bending over!"

"Calm down, it isn't that bad. We'll just have to figure a way to distract Marianne. I don't know about doing it when you're getting in because you really are close to her and from the side it was quite obvious. I was really surprised at how well you could see. We certainly should be able to keep her attention off of you for a short time after we get out."

"Oh, honey, I hope so. I can't believe how much this excites me! I guess I'm even more of an exhibitionist than I realized. Are you sure that none of this bothers you? I certainly can stop if it does."

"For heaven's sake, you've been like this ever since I met you. You like to show off and I enjoy watching you do it." Then, with a knowing grin, "In addition, it makes you hotter in bed afterwards so I get something out of it, too!"

Our conversation went on for some time as might be expected. In a way, it looks like "Much Ado About Nothing" when you think about it. Lots of people had seen her bare tits on the beach and others had almost certainly seen up her skirt to her pussy, yet here we were discussing her exposure at the Jacuzzi as if were a big thing! Of course, it wasn't really what was being shown so much as the devious, surreptitious doing of something illicit or immoral. It certainly turned us on!

Two weeks later, things worked out better. We had tested the view from Marianne's seat in the Jacuzzi and, reluctantly, had come to the disappointing conclusion that there was no way that it would be safe for Jan to use bending over as a way to show her tits. Unless Marianne's attention was drawn away, she might very easily see what I had seen last time - a naked breast. We decided that it was just too much danger of causing a major problem since having Jan's bra that loose could hardly be an accident.

As a result, I'm sure that Bryan had to have been gravely disappointed when she was quite decorous when getting into the Jacuzzi. I noticed that Marianne was looking right at them, so if Jan had loosened her bra, she certainly would have seen. Leaving that issue aside, we all had a very nice, relaxing conversation as the water pummeled us with its bubbles. It was a normal, pleasant evening. It became more intense as people left, leaving the four of us as the last to get out. Jan and I had talked about her exhibitionist desires and we could see no reason not to indulge them. She had really been turned on by exposing her tits to Bryan and doing so again had real appeal - it was an exciting experience that was fun and was completely safe with the four of us together. However, maybe it was cold feet, but she had finally decided to stick to just showing her tits, not her pussy. As she said, maybe that was moving too fast for what was just her second exposure. She decided that she would enjoy the tit flashing for a time before moving to a more complete display.

The only question was Marianne, of course, since it was obvious that she would react very negatively to seeing Jan's breasts exposed. However, we agreed that she wasn't being harmed in any way since having her husband ogling Jan's body had no negative consequences and that he certainly would enjoy it. That sounds like rationalization to permit doing what she wanted to do, but it really was true. We had decided that my role in the operation was to find a way to distract Marianne's attention so that Jan could perform without risk. So, when the four of us were out of the Jacuzzi and Jan was putting her robe on as Marianne and I dried off, I waited for the right time. Jan was beside Bryan with her back to us as she adjusted her robe over her still damp body. Marianne, as usual, was busily talking, looking toward Bryan and Jan as she used her towel.

My eyes were on Jan alone, and when I saw straighten up and sort of nod her head, a signal we had planned, I asked Marianne, "Which of these robes is yours? This is mine, but I can't tell which of the others is yours." That sounds like a rather weak diversion, but I usually took hers off of the hook and held it for her when she was ready. This time, however, we had taken one of Joan's, our daughter's, robes, very similar terry cloth, and put it on a hook, thus creating my "confusion."

Weak or not, the strategy worked perfectly as Marianne turned toward me, her back to Bryan as Jan put on a show. I was beside Marianne with my back turned from them as I helped Marianne select her robe. That didn't take long, of course, but long enough. Marianne picked out her robe and I helped her into it as we turned back and resumed the conversation. Jan's robe was decorously closed and she had an innocent but pleased smile on her face. It would be hard to describe Bryan's expression - he really hadn't had time to assimilate what had happened and somehow he managed to look startled, both guilty and innocent, while trying to act nonchalant. Fortunately, he was able to assume a neutral, placid countenance before Jan looked at his face. Obviously, our ploy had worked and I was impatient to hear just how successful it had been, but his expression really told me what I needed to know!

When we got upstairs, Jan opened her robe to reveal that she was completely naked under it. As the other time, she had managed remove her bra and then to push her pants over her hips, letting them fall to the floor. Kicking them aside, she had given me our pre-arranged signal and, as Marianne turned away, simply held the robe open toward Bryan. It was a quick flash but more fun since she was deliberately exposing herself completely - and even more so because he knew it was no accident.

When we finally were finally alone, I eagerly awaited her recounting, particularly her decision to show her cunt hair as well as her tits. "When I got in with my bra in place, I saw the most disappointed expression on his face. Can you believe it - that excited me almost as much as actually showing! It was fun to know for certain that he really wanted to see me. Anyway, you know that when you sit down in the Jacuzzi, you usually leave a little space between you and the other person. This time I sat as close as I could, my hips tight against him and I deliberately ran my leg up and down against his. He obviously took that as an invitation - which it was - and, as soon as the lights were dimmed, began stroking up and down my leg, starting at my knee, each time coming closer to the crotch of suit. He paused when he touched it and went back down. He made that trip several times, presumably to make sure that I didn't object, each time staying longer.

"Finally, when Susan and Doug got out, leaving the four of us alone, he pulled my leg up over his and ran his hand right to my crotch and felt my cunt through my suit. Actually, with the heavy crocheted material and the liner, I don't suppose that he really couldn't feel anything but material, but, still, his hand was right between my legs. Damn, that was sexy! One thing was really funny! Every now and then he would pull his hand away and let his arms float on the water - showing that nothing was going on, I guess. Anyway, he kept feeling me like that until we were ready to get out. Oh, I liked it!

"When I got my robe on and took off my bra, I felt a real compulsion to go further and just pushed my pants down and off. I can't tell you how hot I was when I turned toward him and held my robe open! I'll swear that his eyes bulged out and I know that his mouth fell open for a second. I know that he saw more than he had imagined and I loved it! Then, of course, I wrapped the robe around me, concealing everything. I felt so smug as I just started talking to Marianne as if nothing had happened - savoir faire, aplomb or whatever! Then, as we were walking through the game room, Bryan squeezed my arm and said 'Wow!' Gods, I'm so hot that my pussy is dripping!"

Now, I've never understood exactly what it is that motivates an exhibitionist to do what they do. I've been astounded that a person, particularly a man, gets such excitement out of exposing themselves that they are willing to risk condemnation or even arrest. Of course, a woman rarely risks arrest, but social condemnation certainly is a danger if she is too blatant. In Jan's case, as said before, she had enjoyed a bit of a thrill in the usual mild female exhibitionist manner, but tonight's exposure was of a different level of magnitude as was her reaction. Her cunt actually was dripping - well, at least saturated!

My own reaction was peculiar in a way. I actually hadn't seen anything except for that time when I saw her tit out with her loose bra string, and then I was just checking her exposure and blocking Marianne's view. When she opened her robe, I never saw exactly what she was showing because I was always diverting Marianne's attention away from the scene. The idea of my wife doing something with another man had never been a fantasy of mine, although it was interesting to watch the reaction when I knew that someone had seen up her skirt. That was particularly true a couple of times in a shoe store when the clerk got a really good look between her legs. I know that I always enjoyed being in position to watch a woman carelessly opening her legs, so I knew the feeling the clerk, or anyone else, had when she displayed her "charms."

Nonetheless, I had never felt any real excitement just because she shown something and only rarely would we ever have any real discussions about what she had done. Actually, there wasn't much to say except to acknowledge that it excited her. Consequently, I was surprised that hearing her recounting of what she had done and seeing her naked under her robe was intensely arousing. It was more a vicarious excitement, joining with her in her increasing level of exhibitionism. It's one thing for her to get out of the car with her legs open or similar relatively limited exposure and another holding a robe open over her naked body directly in front of the startled audience of one. Seeing her so excited had a major impact on me. Partly, too, I felt that I was actually part of what she had done because I had helped her by diverting Marianne's attention. We were a team and I had enjoyed being a co-conspirator!

However, in my sample of one, i.e. Jan, it appeared that an exhibitionist is something like a drug user - the smallest amount of exposing herself was sufficient to arouse her at first, but, with repetition, she need more to get that same thrill. As I said before, she had enjoyed the simple pleasures of getting out of a car or trying on shoes with her legs nicely parted. She had jumped from those simple exposures where anonymous men enjoyed the view to showing her breasts to a specific person. Then, surprising herself - and me - she went further and deliberately showed her nude body to that man. It appeared that, like a drug addict, each new "fix" needed to be bigger than the last to have the same impact. However, it seemed that there wasn't anything more to feed her increasing desire for exhibiting herself, except, I guess, making the exposure last longer. That would be difficult since I couldn't keep Marianne's attention away indefinitely.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jacuzzi Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds