• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jade & Jorel

Jade & Jorel

When the doorbell rang Jade's palms were damp with perspiration. She knew what waited on the other side. Jade was aware that her life would never be the same as she opened the door. On the other side stood the key to Jades destiny. Before Jade towered Jorel a six foot four 220 lb mountain of a black man. Standing at five feet and 105 lbs Jade was astonished at the size difference between the two of them. Jade was a 20 year single woman from the Philippines that had one overwhelming desire. Jade wanted to be a slut. But not just any slut, a slut for black men. To be even more precise Jade wanted to be a submissive slut for black dicks. That was her obsession.

Jade stepped back and let Jorel across the threshold shoulder length black hair as she was dressed in a white lace robe revealing matching thong and bra set capped off with dancing brown eyes and a slender frame. Hello Jade. It's good to finally see you. Are you nervous?"

Jorel could already see the shiver of anticipation run thru Jade when she replied. "Yes Jorel I am." It's ok Jade let's have a drink." Jade went to the kitchen as Jorel took a seat on the sofa. Jorel looked at Jades slim little ass as she walked away and thought to himself this will be a wonderful night. Jorel removed a bottle of Cognac from his knapsack and placed it on the coffee table. Jade returned and Jorel poured two glasses to the brim.

"Well Jade tonight you become what you've always wanted to be. Let's toast." Jade nervously sipped her drink as she looked Jorel over and her eyes stopped at his crotch where she could see a noticeable bulge. She began to feel a tingling in her loins. Jade quickly finished her drink and began to feel dreamy. Jorel reached over to Jade and began to rub her vagina. Jade jumped at his touch and Jorel said "Jade tonight you will be taken. Taken the way you have always dreamed. Tonight your imagination will become reality. You'll learn how to properly service a black dick Jade."

Jade continued to rub Jades clit as he spoke and her breathing was getting more and more shallow with each word Jorel spoke. You will obediently give in to my every wish and you will enjoy each second of your submission. When I am done with you your only sexual pleasure will derive from black dick or several black dicks." Jorel picked up the pace of clit manipulation when he said "From this night on your only gratification will be at the hands of a huge black pole ravaging all of your holes and spewing seed in and all over your body." Jade's body shivered as she came at the mere thought of it all.

Jorel was delighted at the sight of Jade cumming all over his fingers and thru her panties. "Come and kneel between my legs Jade." Jade was weak kneed as she stood up and then did as she was told. Jorel felt his cock stir again as Jade kneeled in front of him. Jades head was just above his crotch and she seemed in a daze as she pondered the size of the package inside his pants. "Put your hands on me Jade feel your first black cock Jade." Jade began to squeeze and stroke Jorels dick thru his pants and was mesmerized. "Jorel you are so big. Your dick is hard as rock. It's soooo hard Jorel." 'Unzip me now Jade." Jade fumbled at the zipper and when she finally pulled it down out sprung the biggest blackest dick she ever saw. It hit her across the face upon release. Jorel then grabbed it and rubbed his cock all over Jades face. Jade moaned in pleasure as Jorel bounced his dick off of her lips.

"Give me your hands Jade." Jorel took Jades hands and placed them on his 9 inch snake. He guided her hands up and down his shaft. Jade was amazed at the size of his cock. It was thicker than her wrist and she couldn't close her hand around it. She used both hands to jerk him. Jorel then instructed Jade " Suck that black meat Jade. Suck it." Jade opened her moth as wide as she could and Jorel put his hands on the back of her head to shove his tool in. Jade could only managed to put about 4 inches in. "I want all of it inside Jade all of it!" Jorel proceeded to push her head further down his cock as Jade tried to adjust to having her face stuffed with so much dick.

Jorel stuffed 2 more inches in her mouth as Jorel pushed harder and Jade felt his cock pop into her throat she gagged. Jorel pulled his dick from her mouth and Jade tried to catch her breath. Jorel gave her a moment then shoved it back in. "Take this dick Jade" Jorel yelled. He held on to her head and began to skull fuck her. "Look at me Jade while I fuck your face." Jade looked into Jorels eyes as his black monster roughly fucked her tiny face. Wet noises filled the room as Jade was furiously fingering herself while Jorel assaulted her face. Jorel threw his head back in ecstasy as he used the tiny Asian's mouth. "Yes Jade suck that black dick Jade. You love being used don't you Jade? You little slut I'm going to fuck you real good." Jade moaned in approval as Jorel felt an orgasm approaching.

He began to move Jades head faster and faster and she moaned louder and louder. "AAAAHHHHHH" Jorel yelled as he held Jades head in place as only the plum size head was in her mouth. Jade felt a hot liquid scald her tongue as Jorel unloaded his seed in her mouth. Having never tasted cum before Jade was surprised and gagged. Jorel withdrew his still shooting cock and aimed at her face as she coughed up his sperm. Jades left cheek took the first blast followed by two long ropes creaming her right eye. She was still coughing when Jorel jacked his cum on her forehead and even more shot out and plastered her nose and ran down to her mouth. Look at you Jade your covered in black juice. Isn't this what you always wanted." Jades face was a cum covered mess and she nodded at Jorel while spooning some cum into her mouth. "Yes Jorel it is what I wished for, thank you. "You will make a fine black cock slave indeed Jade."

Jorel's cock still dangled in Jades face when he told her to suck him again." Now it's time for you to have your pussy reamed Jade."

"Please fuck me hard Jorel" Jorel lifted Jade onto the couch and placed her on her back and spread her legs wide. He pushed aside her thongs a put his giant black snake at the entrance of her pussy. Jade squealed in anticipation of penetration. Jorel swiftly shoved half of his cock into Jade and her eyes bulged and she screamed out" It's too big Jorel. No please take it out. Please stop." Jorel had no intention of stopping. He was going to fuck this little black cock whore hard and deep. Jade tried to thrash but Jorel had her legs pinned to his shoulders so there was no escaping. Jorel brutally forced the rest of his cock into Jade and she yelled out in part pleasure part agony.

Jorel let his cock rest there momentarily and then began to stroke her slowly. He steadily picked up the pace as Jade wailed and groaned. She had never had a dick anywhere near this large inside of her and knew she was going to be pummeled by this black cocksman. But she also realized that her snatch was soaking wet and she began to feel more comfortable with his size. Jorel started to fuck her harder and harder. He was taking long strokes and shoving his pole in all the way. Jade squealed on every down stroke. Jorel pushed Jades legs back towards he ears for maximum penetration and proceeded to batter her tiny pussy. Jorel loked down at her cum soaked face and said "Take this black dick you little slut. Take it all the way in your guts and love it! Am I fucking you Jade? Am I?"

"Yes Jorel" she panted."tell me I'm fucking you Jade. Tell me I'm splitting you open with this black shaft." Jade was hysterical with lust. "Yes Jorel,Yes. You're fucking me like I've never been fucked. Fuck me harder. Fuck meeeeeeeee!!!" Jorel then started to furiously pound Jade. His hips were a blur as he battered her asian twat. Jades pussy began to explode as she began to cum again. "Oooooohhhh yyyyyeeeessss Jorellll I'm cccuuuummming" Impossibly Jorel picked up his pace again an jackhammered her cunt. Jade went into orgasmic convulsions as she came and Jorel just continued to beat her slit with his huge shaft. Jorel was only more turned on by the sight of this tiny woman that he completely dwarfed cumming so violently on his cock.

As Jades orgasm subsided Jorel was still pounding her grabbed her arms to pull her on top of him. His cock slid al the way to the hilt and he spun her around so that she was facing away from him. Jorel grabbed her hips and began to lift her up and down on his swollen rod. Jade started to fuck him back by pushing herself up and down using his thighs as leverage. Jade bounced on Jorels cock at a blinding pace. Jorel met every down stroke with an upstroke of his own. The sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed in the room. Jade threw her head back and screamed continuously as Jorel's black snake abused her pussy. Jorel was delighted by the gripping of her snatch and increased his force and reached around and started twisting her nipples.

Jorel moved to the edge of the couch and put Jades feet on the floor and ordered her to fuck him. Jade deleriously pogoed on his black fuckstick. Jorel watched as her small asian ass vibrated with every stroke. He then popped a finger into her puckered asshole and it took Jade to another level. "Yeeesssssssssss" Jade yelled out and savagely jumped up and down on his dick. Jorel pushed Jade onto the floor and entered her from the back. He grabbed her hips and proceeded to pound her. Jorel was in control and he was beating Jades pussy over and over again.

He was literally lifting her from the floor and fucking her. Jade wailed like a talking rag doll as she thrashed and squirmed. Jorel was thoroughly fucking Jade. Jade felt as if she might pass out from the intense pleasure of being ravaged and overwhelmed by this giant black cock. Jorel pistoned in and out of Jade faster and faster as he neared another climax. Jorel squeezed her hips harder and with one final brutal stroke began to unload inside of Jade.

"I'm cummmmming Jade!!!!" Jorel flooded Jades pussy with cum as he held her ass tight against his pelvis and drowned her womb. Jade felt her own orgasm come down as her cunt was now overflowing with black fuck juice. She shook violently and screamed out as she came. Jorel collapsed on top of Jade and looked down at her cum covered face and said "This is only the beginning Jade. Your submission has just begun." Jade felt his cock twitch against her back and a finger in her ass. She knew what was next...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jade & Jorel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 570 milliseconds