Jade's Trip to Thailand Ch. 1-4

Jade's breasts were swinging wildly back and forth in front of my face as she slammed her hips up and down on my cock. She was vaguely aware of my tongue reaching out to lick them but was more intent on the pulsing deep in her pussy. She began to pound her pussy onto my swollen cock with an ever-increasing pace as the throbbing in her pussy spread down to her clit. Jade felt that the top of her head was going to explode as she slammed her ass down with one last mighty lunge before screaming out "I'm cummmming!"

Grinding her hips around madly, Jade felt her clitoris twitching and spasming against my cock while the waves of pleasure washed her from head to toe. As she ground her ass down on me Jade could feel the mad churning in my balls. A moment later I screamed "here it is baby take my cum" and she felt the hot semen splashing deep against the back walls of her pussy. As the vibrations in her pussy and the pulsing of my cock ceased, Jade reached down and licked my lips with a long wet lap and the look in her eyes had an animal fever burning in them. She pulled her pussy off my cock with a loud slurping plop and hissed "I want to taste your cum again".

Straddling my face with her still dripping pussy she couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth as she said "I want you to suck your cum out of my pussy and spit it into my mouth. I want to swallow every drop of your sweet cum." Then she lowered her pussy right down onto my mouth. I had never done such a thing before but she had me too hot to question the shear lust in her voice. Sucking long and hard I first got a mouthful of Jade's musky cum and swallowed that hungrily. Then a thick clump of salty semen oozed into my mouth followed by a long thick trail of more salty sweet cum. I sucked until my mouth was full of cum and then rose up for air. Jade laid back and waited expectantly with her mouth open like a baby bird waiting for its feeding. I was burning with lust as I leaned forward to spit my mouthful of cum into her mouth. Jade swallowed hungrily reaching her tongue into my mouth to draw out every last taste of the hot cum I held there for her. As I sat back I realized my cock was aching hard again and I wanted to fuck the living shit out of this woman.

Jade wanted the shit fucked out of her too and with an eye on my stiff cock she rolled over on her hands and knees. I got up and looked at Jade's ass lifted in the air. She was in the doggy position and looking over her shoulder at me expectantly. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and there was long trailer of semen hanging down from her bottom lip. I knew she expected me to shove it back into her little slit of a pussy that hung down between her legs. I could see that it was so tight it had closed back up again with only a slight hint of the pinkness of her inner meat showing. Her clit was still large and swollen, peaking out from between the long silky black hairs surrounding it. But my eyes were on something else.

Jade's ass was spread wide and since it didn't have a lot of meat to it her anus was very exposed. I could see that it was puckered and tight but also knew she had taken a cock in there once enjoying it immensely. 'I wonder how much of an animal she will be if I plow my cock up her ass?' I thought to himself. I leaned forward and grabbed her by both hipbones allowing my cock to bump against her ass meaningfully. Jade was still looking back at me over her shoulder and her eyes became wide with surprise. Normally I would have lubricated a woman's ass before fucking her but Jade was obviously wet with the quarts of pussy juice that had poured down her ass while they were fucking. Now I planted my cock head against her tight little anus and shoved it in until the heavy ridge of my mushroom head popped into her little brown hole. Jade didn't make a sound but her mouth dropped open to mirror the shock in her eyes. Then I shoved my hard thick cock all the way in until my hips smacked loudly against her ass.

"Huuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhh" Jade groaned as she felt her ass spilt wide with my thick cock. "Ooohhhh my Goddddddd" she moaned as she felt my balls slap wetly against her pussy. Egged on by her moans I pulled his cock half way out of her ass and then shoved it back in with a bone jarring smack. "Uuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh" she let the animal like grunts out again, giving me just what I was looking for. Reaching up and grabbing hold of her hair with both hands I pulled her head slightly back and began plummeting her ass with long powerful strokes from my stiff cock.

I was watching in passion filled amazement as her anus grabbed and squeezed the shaft of my cock as I pulled it part way out. My cock was pink and glistening with Jade's cum and her anus was brown and stretched like a rubber band around my shaft. Then when I shoved it deep into the depths of her ass he could se her anus sucking hungrily at the base of mys cock as though she desired still more cock up the tunnel of her ass.

Jade was completely undone but the savageness of the ass fucking she was getting. She was expecting to get her pussy fucked from behind and it had not even entered her mind I would shove my cock in there. She knew it had happened once before but that was months ago and she had been out of her mind with lust at the time. Now she was being fucked like an animal. I was pulling her hair like reins and riding her ass wildly, fucking her anus so hard and deep she thought she could feel it hitting the back of her throat. And the sounds coming from her throat! She was amazed that being fucked like an animal would make her sound like an animal. And now she began to act like an animal.

I suddenly pulled my cock all the way out of her ass and watched as she lifted her hips up and spread her legs wider, exposing her still wide open anus. "Noooooo" she groaned and shoved her ass back onto my cock, sinking it all the way in until she grunted "Ooooouuuhhhhhh" in pleasure. Then we began a mad pounding. I would pull my cock back and Jade would pull her ass away. We would then both thrust against each other until her ass was filled with cock again. Again and again we pounded into each other until I felt my cock swelling with cum. I pounded her still harder yet, filled with the desperate need to explode inside her.

Jade could feel my cock stiffening inside her ass and knew what the sudden increased tempo of fucking meant. She arched her hips to get still more of my cock inside her and waiting for the feeling of hot cum deep in her ass. She didn't have to wait long. Several hard pounding thrusts and she felt the base of my cock swell up as it was pressed into her widely stretched anus. Then combined with my own grunting and moaning came the deep hot splashes of my sticky cum filling her bowels. "Oh, shit I'm cumming" I groaned as my cock jerked and spurted inside Jade's hot ass. Jade squeezed her ass muscles on my cock to try and suck more cum from my pulsing cock. The action turned lose her own orgasm and Jade felt the ripples of pleasure rush up her ass sending uncontrollable muscle spasms deep into her bowels. "Aaahh Yeessssssss" she groaned as she felt her own anal orgasm join in with my cum pumping cock action.

I pulled my spent cock out of her ass and watched as it slowly closed back up, a little river of cum dripping out before it closed all the way. Laying down together exhausted, we enjoyed the warm touch of relaxed bodies and slept in each other's arms all the rest of the day.

Chapter -4

That night we walked into a nightclub in Thailand and tried to adjust our eyes, the place so damn dark and smoky we could barely see. Earlier in the day, I had been surprised to run into my friend Jade on the beach in Thailand. Although we had known each other for a while we had only been intimate once before this day and that was a lust crazed double penetration. Jade's first time is a different story but the experience kept running through my mind. Now I knew that I could invite her to a Tiger Show, and she was sure to be aroused by it.

As my eyes adjusted, I could see there was a wooden stage in the middle surrounded by chairs and with an old red sofa in the middle of the stage. Two very pretty Thai girls had come out dressed in traditional long silk dresses. They were both early twenties with long jet-black hair and olive colored skin. They were a little skinny for my taste but had nice curves none the less. After they had sat on the sofa a kissed for a bit they took each other's clothes off and got in the 69 position eating each other with sincere passion. Jade and I were able to walk around the stage to improve our view and I could see they were both getting really wet. The slurping sounds and moaning was filling the room and I noticed Jade had to sit down real quick. I thought for sure I could smell the arousal of her pussy but then I smelled the overflowing juices from the two girls too. Although there's a distinct difference between the tastes of a Chinese and Thai pussy, it was just too hard to tell right then.

The sounds of their moaning reached a fever pitch and they both started writhing between each other's thighs. I could tell they both wanted to stop licking and scream in ecstasy yet didn't want to miss sucking out the mouthfuls of sweet girl cum either. I am pretty sure they had both finished cumming and were starting to slow down when a third woman came onstage leading a huge black man by the hand. I heard Jade groan next to me and I think her hands went between her legs but my eyes were riveted to the stage in front of me. This guy was jet black and had a look of animal like lust in his eyes that I've never seen in a man before.

The new woman walked him up to the sofa and pointed him to the sofa straddling the two girls. The one on the bottom was laying on her back with a dripping pussy above her and this guy's huge donkey sized cock hovering above it. His cock was shiny black and looked monstrous to me. We watched as she took it in both hands and stroked it against the other girl's pussy but it wouldn't go in. Then she opened up unbelievably wide and took the whole tip of the huge cock in her tiny mouth. It was maybe 12 inches long and real thick with an uncircumcised head that looked too large for a man. After a few minutes, she was taking at least 6 inches of it in her throat and the guy was starting to buck his hips. With the cock fully hard and several inches longer than 12" she pulled it out of her mouth and aimed it at the waiting pussy above her face.

I thought she would slip it in slowly but the big African was too excited. As soon as her pussy lips were spread the guy heaved himself forward and the whole length of cock disappeared into her. You know I don't like pain and I wasn't sure how this was feeling to her. It's kind of a universal language when we groan in pain or in pleasure. Doesn't matter if we are Black, White or Asian we still make the same guttural sounds. So after we had watched him thumping her for several minutes we walked around to the front to see how she was taking it. It was still hard to tell. The girl had her head thrown back and her silky black hair was streaming down her back with the motion of the man's increasingly rapid pounding of her pussy. We came up closer to see that her eyes were almost all the way rolled back in her head with just whites showing. Her nostrils were flared and her mouth was hanging open loosely. But the groans coming up from deep in her gut were sounding more and more like wild animal pleasure. It wasn't much longer until it was unmistakably an orgasm shaking her body along with the huge slamming cock.

I felt my cock swell in my pants and knew for sure now that I could smell the arousal of Jade's pussy right through her shorts and panties. We moved back around the action area and watched as the sweating monster of a man pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy making the slurping vacuum sounds you get when you have a very tight coupling. Then he slammed in all the way in with a wet smacking sound sending his huge black balls slapping against the other girl's face. This other girl was obviously enjoying her view as she kept licking the bottom of the donkey sized cock sliding in and out of her friend. The pace was picking up to frantic proportions and the girl's orgasmic cries were starting to sound like a high pitched wail.

Then the giant man with the bulging ebony muscles made a kind of choked groaning/growling sound and froze with his cock buried 12-16"deep in that little Thai girl's pussy. His balls were contracted and looked like they were pulsing to some sort of rap beat. Then he pulled out with a long slurping sound and we could see all the way up her gapping pussy. I was sure that if there was enough light we could have seen her uterus. I was starting to reach down to my throbbing cock to adjust it when a river of milky white cum came rushing out of her so very stretched pussy. The other girl lunged forward and opened her mouth wide to receive the flood of thick cum. I was so turned on by the sight of this beautiful girl swallowing what must have been a pint of salty smelling cum that I forgot to adjust my cock. For the second time today, I came in my pants, great gobs of cum staining the front of my jeans and dripping down my thigh. I don't know how Jade could have known but when she smiled over at me in her own excitement I knew that she had cum in her pants also.

We went and sat down while the two girls extricated themselves from the cum stained sofa. Now the woman who I suppose was the manager announced it was time for audience participation. I was imagining some sleazy looking European girl who had way too many drinks to step forward. What a surprise when my friend Jade got up out of her chair! Now Jade is a very attractive Chinese-American woman with nice round breasts topped off by long brown nipples. As she strutted up to the stage her black hair swung back and forth across her bare shoulders. I was transfixed by the way her huge nipples got harder and harder as she approached the stage. Then my eyes drifted to her little hips swaying back and forth and my cock leapt in my pants.

Jade calmly sat on the edge of the sofa and crossed her legs as the manager brought the black man forward, offering the long black cock to her. She took that thing in both hands and rolled her eyes real big. I watched in amazement as she opened her mouth wide and took the first 6 inches of cock in her mouth. She must have been using her tongue in some especially talented way because that guy started groaning right away, as he worked it in and out of her mouth. Jade was getting that big cock deeper and deeper in her throat as the guy's hips began a sort of thrusting circle. At last she grabbed hold of his big black balls with both hands and allowed him to sink all 12 inches and more of his cock down her throat. I could see the pleased satisfaction on her face as the animal of a man began bucking his muscular hips again and again sending his cock deeper and deeper down her throat.

This quiet friend who I had just recently gotten to know was actually deep throating the donkey like cock and from the look on her face, loving every inch of it. Jade's tank top was soaked with a combination of saliva and precum dripping down her chin. The combination of the wetness and her obvious arousal had her nipples standing out hard and tall from her breasts. Jade's eyes suddenly opened wide as he made that same groaning / growling sound and his balls tightened up into hard knots against her sticky chin. The big African was pouring his hot cum down her throat and Jade was sucking with noisy abandon trying to swallow every bit of it. With his second climax complete, he pulled his cock back as she tried to keep sucking the last of his thick animal cum. Even still, she couldn't contain it all and what looked like a quart of his cum poured down from her bottom lip and down the front of her shirt.

Jade took a very calm appraisal of her shirt and then ripped the soaking wet shirt off followed closely by her bra, which she threw to the floor and allowed her majestic breasts to be free. My god she had two huge brown spear like spikes for nipples jutting out into the night air. Her breasts were glistening with cum and heaving up and down with her forced breathing when I realized she wasn't finished yet. She said something quietly to the manager and then removing her shorts and panties leaned over the edge of the sofa obviously offering her ass to the beast. The sight of my friend leaning over the arm of the sofa, beautiful breasts hanging down towards her knees, her tight little ass lifted in the air to expose her pussy to us all, was almost more than I could stand.

And what a mind blowing pussy she has tiny little lips thick with arousal, lips parted to expose the bright pink meat inside waiting to be plowed into. The manager brought the African back and from the way his eyes burned he obviously knew what was in store for him. His giant cock was lurching and swaying side to side as it swelled to its full length and hardness. The two Thai girls suddenly decided they wanted some of the action and climbed onto the sofa. Jade groaned as each of them took one hard swollen nipple in her mouth and began to suck and bite on it.

Then another long, loud groan was dragged out of the depths of her being as the black man found her hole without any preliminaries. Only non-intelligible sounds came from her mouth as he buried the entire length of his huge cock into Jade's ravaged pussy with a loud wet "Smack.". The African had placed his huge hands on each side of her shoulders and with the added leverage, he began pounding her with a frantic pace. Jade's breasts were swinging wildly now with each powerful thrust, kept in check only by the hungry sucking mouths attached to each one. Jade finally found her voice as her body exploded in a massive orgasm. "Oh my fucking god!" were the first words that could come from her mouth. Her big brown eyes were wild, bugged out and glazed over with overwhelming lust. Jade was breathing in great gasps as the room was filled with the sound and smell of their fucking." UUgggggggghhhhhhhhh" she grunted again as another orgasm started at the opening of her pussy and quickly spasmed up into the depths of her sex tunnel until exploding through the top of her head. The powerful black man did not slow down but actually seemed to pound her even faster as her pussy muscles clenched and sucked on his massive cock.

Now one of the Thai girls let go of Jade's dripping breast and sliding forward positioned her pussy in front of Jade's face. I don't think Jade had ever even seen another woman's pussy up close before but she immediately buried her face into it. I could see that it was smothered in a combination of clear, musky, Asian pussy cum and thick, white, salty African cum, yet Jade was sucking it all up in her depraved lust. Just as the Thai girl started to cum Jade lifted her head and looked into her eyes cumming with her. "Eeeiiiihhhhhh" the Thai girl screamed and thrashed her clit wildly. "Aaaaahhhhhhhgggggggggggg" screamed my lovely Jade as their eyes locked and orgasms swept their bodies.

Then the African man was braying uncontrollably and he froze with his cock buried in her depths. Jade's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she felt the hot torrents of cum splashing against the back walls of her pussy. "Oh yes fill me with cum you nasty animal" she screamed out. Clenching her pussy madly onto his cock, Jade milked every last drop out of the giant black cock. Then it slid noisily out of her, all slick and shiny with their cum churned into a tasty cream. The two Thai girls went to it, licking and sucking the Chinese-American/African cream from his long black cock. Jade turned around and joined them in a last licking frenzy before the manager dragged the exhausted African away and told us it was closing time. The three women picked up their wet, sticky clothes and put them back on, eyes never leaving each other. I could tell that Jade wanted to take her two little friend's home so I walked them out to my car. As we all four went to my hotel, the car was filled with the musky smell of Thai pussy, the sweet musky smell of Chinese-American pussy and the salty smell of cum. My heart pounded with anticipation but the rest of that night will have to be another story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds