• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • JAG Revisited Pt. 04

JAG Revisited Pt. 04

123456

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

*****

After lunch Harm looked at Sarah and tried with all of his sexual persuasion to coax her into to bed, and not to tell of his sexual escapades, but to try and create a couple of new ones, but Sarah held her ground and defied his teasing.

"Alright Sarah, I'm still not happy, but here is my next sexual affair."

Annie Pendry. She was the wife of Harm's wingman Luke Pendry. He died in a malfunction of his plane. After investigating his incident they grew close. A few months later there was another mishap with the same squadron and they thought it was bad luck. Annie was a gorgeous redhead, short dark red hair, or light auburn hair. She had large dark green eyes with full puffy lips. He was drawn to her and her to him. While investigating the second incident, Harm was sleeping on her sofa and he woke up after a dream where Luke told him it was okay to have a relationship with her.

Annie's short dark red hair always danced around her shoulder and those full lips always drew her to Harm. Harm offered to drive Josh, Annie's son to school and when she told him she was okay with it, she came to him to kiss him good-bye; she stopped herself, realizing he wasn't Luke. She kissed him on the cheek, but they both knew it was soon to grow stronger.

The following day she asked Harm if it was okay for her to move on and Harm looked her in those gorgeous green eyes and whispered; "Luke would want you to be happy, you're a vivacious woman and should be happy!"

She leaned in closer and whispered; "Would he be okay if I move on with you?"

Harm placed his index finger beneath her chin and lifted her lips and leaning in, their lips met. The kiss grew stronger, but just then Mac came around and interrupted their moment.

Later that same night, they were together on her porch and things grew stronger. She licked her lips and he wondered what that tongue would feel like dancing around inside his mouth. They hugged, but still didn't act upon their feelings.

Annie took a job in Baltimore so she could be closer to Harm and she wanted to get on her feet first and he hugged her; "Now that is something to wait for!"

A few months later Harm came out Admiral Chegwidden's office and there waiting for him in the bullpen was Annie. She said she needed to talk to him and Harm ushered her into his office and closed the door.

She was looking luscious, it a tweed two piece suit and a beige turtleneck. It hugged her breasts perfectly, it drew Harm's gaze immediately, but he tore them away to stare into her sparkling green eyes. Her auburn and brown hair hung to her shoulders and was curled inward. "Sorry I haven't called Harm, I really wanted to, but after waiting so long, I didn't know if you were still interested."

"You should know me better than that Annie, I really missed you. I wish I could kiss you right now, but this isn't a very private place and if I closed the blinds, it would look even worse. So tell me Annie, what did you want to talk to me about."

"Well, Josh and his class went to Andrews Air Force Base and he broke away from the group and ended up in a hanger where he jumped into an open F-14. When he was caught, he had a wild story about hiding in the cockpit when he heard three men arguing. He peeked out and swore he saw two men strike one of the enlisted men. He said they threw his body into the back of a van and took off. At first I thought he was making it up, to avoid punishment for leaving the group and getting caught, but he swears over and over again that it isn't the case. I don't know what you can do about it, but thought you may be able to look into it, see if there is any merit to his story."

"I'll check with the Admiral, see if I can get some time off and check into it. I'll get back to you with what I find."

He took Josh back out there and walked him through the scene and afterwards he returned to Annie's house in Baltimore to review what he had learned. This time she was in jeans and a plain top. Harm was dressed the same.

She spoke about her husband and suddenly she was feeling sorry for herself. Things suddenly got seriously about the two of them and felt each other out about having dates and they both admitted there wasn't anything serious going on.

Harm was talking to Josh afterwards on the front porch when Josh recognized the same van riding by. Harm yelled out; "Josh get in the house!" Just then the van opened fire at them, spray automatic gunfire all over the house and all three of them dropped to the floor.

They all gave their reports to the police after the incident and Harm told them he was taking them somewhere safe. He ended up taking them to his apartment. He gave Annie and Josh his bedroom and he took the couch. She came out of the bedroom and had her hands on her hips; "Aw sorry Harm, but I forgot to pack PJ's!"

He went onto the bedroom and tossed Josh an Einstein t-shirt, large enough for an oversized nightshirt. He gave Annie an oversize, buttoned-up Hawaiian shirt and a pair of his boxers.

After putting Josh to bed, Annie slipped out into the livingroom where Harm was playing his guitar. He was singing, "Have I told you lately that I Love You". She stood off to the side with her head on the wall listening to him play. She came over to him and told him thanks for taking care of her and Josh. She kissed him softly and returned to the bedroom.

The next day Harm had the two of them stay in his office at JAG while JAG began an official investigation to the missing Petty Officer. Harm found the Petty Officer dead and found out from Webb that it's tied to a highly sensitive theft ring of jet components.

When he returned to his apartment, Annie was preparing dinner; Bud and Harriet were there along with Josh and Sarah.

Mac broke in to the story; "Yeah I remember that evening!"

Are you going to interrupt or do you want me to tell the story?"

"Sorry Harm, please continue!"

Admiral came knocking at his apartment to inform him there were six Marines on disability assigned to keep an eye of his apartment.

"Why thank you very much Admiral, we'll all sleep better knowing that!"

Josh came up behind Harm; "Are you joining us Admiral for dinner?"

Harm broke in; "Josh, the Admiral is a very busy man and..."

"I guess I could eat something; that is, if I was invited!"

"I'm sorry Admiral, would you like to..."

"Thank you Commander, I'd love to!"

Later that night Harm put a sleeping Josh to bed and as he was making his bed on the sofa, Annie came out dressed in her Hawaiian shirt and boxers. She had Harm's pillows and she stopped before him and suddenly, she was in his arms. The pillows fell away and just before their lips met, she let out a stifled cry and she was clinging to him, their lips were plastered together in a feverous kiss. The kiss grew hotter and his fingers raked through her short, silky hair.

Harm broke the kiss and whispered out; "Annie, I'm sorry!"

She was inches from his mouth and whispered back; "Oh Harm, don't stop!"

Their lips meshed together and his hands went to her shirt and pulled at it. He stopped momentarily to see her reaction, she reached up and popped open two buttons and he proceeded to slip the shirt off as their lips melted together.

He guided her over to the sofa, covered in his sheets and slid her boxers off. Naked, she slipped to the sofa and held out her naked body to his. He tore at his uniform until he was standing over her naked and his gaze moved from her beautiful face, to her large, full breasts and finally to her pussy. It was covered in a full growth of hair and the hairs were sparkling in the dim light from her moisture that was already running out her weeping pussy.

She followed his gaze and groaned out; "Sorry Harm, I haven't kept up with the maintenance down there. Without a husband and no romantic prospects on the horizon, I saw no sense on maintaining it down there!" She blushed and tried to shield her pussy from his gaze.

"Nonsense Annie, I love it and I can't wait to sample it!" Kneeling on the sofa, he gently placed her shaking thighs over his broad shoulders. He planted tiny wet kisses along her thighs, and went directly to the source of her excitement. His tongue flicked out and worming his way between her hairy lips, he entered her slick core and darted his tongue in and out several times. Coming up for air he groaned out; "My god Annie, your taste is so sweet. Don't you dare shave it off; I just love how it tickles my lips and chin. It also gives me a challenge and you know how Naval Airmen loves challenges!" Before she could reply, he dove back in and began licking and sucking in earnest. He soon had her bucking her hips upward and from side to side. Her hands were in his hair; she fisted it and urged him on even harder as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. Something she sorely missed.

"Don't stop, please don't stop Harm! I'm so close and I can't remember the last orgasm I had that didn't involve a plastic vibrator! Oh hell, did I just say that out loud? Yes, yes oh my god Harm, I'm cumming! Mmmmm, yes right there, oh god I love it!"

He looked up between her legs and past her heaving breasts and he saw that pouty upper lip. He couldn't wait to see how those lips felt around his stiff cock. He caught her eyes and they were glossed over and she whispered to him; "Come up her Harm and kiss me. I can't remember ever cumming that hard or that quick before. I owe you big time!" She giggled when she saw him nodding his agreement.

Harm gave her fur covered pussy one more lick and began planting wet kisses across her belly, he heard her laugh when he stabbed at her belly button.

She tried to tug him up to her receptive body, but she couldn't get him to move any faster.

His lips moved to her lower chest and his hands tickled the underside of her tits. Reaching her large, firm mounds and pressing then together, he flicked his tongue back and forth across her fantastic nipples. He stopped and still holding them together he stared at them. He loved how fat her nipples were. They were crinkled and he could tell she nursed Josh as he noticed the tiny closed hole at the tips of both nipples. Her areoules were non-existent as her fat nipples sat up on her breasts and hardly anything but white flesh below them. He looked up into her gorgeous green eyes and she smiled down at him.

Annie licked her puffy lips and drew in a deep breath when she saw him lower his mouth again and drew both fat nipples between his lips. She arched her back and rolled her head back as she tried to stuff more of her tits into his mouth. She let out a groan when she saw and felt his tongue flick out and roll around and around the stiff nubs. "Oh my god Harm, I can't believe I didn't attack you back in Miramar. I wasted so much time, but I plan to make up for it now!" She crushed his head to her tits and she let out a groan of frustration when he let go of her tits and slid higher. She held her breath when she felt his stiff cock scrap across her hair covered cunt and she groaned in delight when his lips captured hers.

Harm was turned on like never before. She was nowhere in the same league as Meg, Kate or Sarah, but for some reason, he felt drawn to Annie like no other woman before, maybe because she needed him and he wanted to protect her.

He raked his fingers through her soft, silky hair and crushed his fingers into it. He clutched at her head and devoured her lips; tongue and mouth his with his own. He sucked and tantalized her tongue with his and letting it go, he groaned when he felt her begin to explore his oral cavity.

He reached down and swiped his leaking cockhead along her hairy slit; he was just about to penetrate her when he felt her push on his shoulders.

Tearing her mouth from his she blurted out; "No, not yet Harm, I want to play a little more before you make love to me," She continued to push on him until he was on his back and she slid down between his wide-spread legs. She looked up at him and let out a nervous laugh; "Oh hold onto your hat Harm, I'm going to love this. I've been told by Luke I give one mean blow-job!"

He didn't want to burst her bubble, thinking no one could rival Meg's expert cock sucking abilities. He leaned back and looked into her eyes as she looked up at him. He knew she was going to be good and soon would have his wish come true, to see those sexy lips of hers molded around his fat cock. He reached down and swiped her auburn locks from her forehead and eyes. He didn't want to miss a single second of this.

Annie let out a tiny moan; "I never realized you were this large Harm, not only long and stiff, but very, very thick. This is going to be a challenge, but I think I'm up to it." Leaning forward her tongue slipped out and flattening it out, she planted it at the base, at the underside of his cock. Smiling up at him, she slowly began to run her wet tongue up his cock. When she reached the head, her tongue flicked around it a couple of times and proceeded to slid back down one side. When she reached his crinkled ball sack, she opened her mouth wider and drew first one and then the other nut into her mouth. She sucked lightly on his nuts while her hand began sliding up and down his saliva covered cock. She pumped him faster as she continued to suck on his balls. Popping off his nuts, she ran her tongue up the topside of his cock and again when she reached the crown, she flicked her tongue out around and around the head. This time she stopped and paused and she looked up into his eyes and smiled. Her smoky green eyes were twinkling; she opened her mouth and took the head in and even a couple inches of his shaft slid into her hot mouth. She bobbed up and down several times really fast and with a pop, she came off his cock. It was covered in her hot saliva and she once again ran her flat tongue down the other side of his cock, all the way down to the root again. She started stroking him again and at the same time, she slid lower and locating his puckered hole, she stabbed at it and she felt his cock leap in her hand. She stroked him faster and faster and she heard him groan out; "Oh fuck Annie, you better quit or I'm going to explode!"

"Mmmm, that is exactly what I want you to do Harm! I want you to cum, cum all over my face and tits! I want to feel your hot spunk dripping down my forehead and cheeks. I want to wipe it all off my face and lick my fingers clean. After that I want you to fuck me, no making love tonight Harm! I want it hard and fast, I want to feel you split me in two with this monster and I want it you to shoot your hot cum deep in my womb, you got that!" With a growl she stuck her tongue as deep as she could into his asshole and stroked him faster and faster. She rose up and flicked at the blood red mushroomed head. She stroked him so hard; she nearly drew to cum out of his balls. Opening her mouth, she enveloped his cock and took him as deep as she could. She was making obscene gurgling and gagging sounds deep in her throat as she tried swallowing him whole. She rose up and those piercing green eyes were begging for his cum as she stroked him faster and faster.

Harm let out a wounded animal-like groan, arched his hip and began pouring his spunk all over her face. He watched as spurt after spurt hit this beautiful MILF. It covered her forehead, dripping across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her mouth as open wide and those luscious lips captured what handed on them. His spunk dripped down her chin and onto her tits and slid between them to her belly. After he had finished cumming, he watched in amazement as she scooped up every drop of his cum and licked her fingers clean. By then, he was stiff as a board again and in one swift move, rolled them over and now he had Annie on her back, her legs rose up nearly to her shoulders and beckoned Harm to fuck her.

Her arms were outstretched, welcoming him to her lush body. She let out a loud groan when she felt his hard body connect with hers. Her arms encircled his strong back and her lips tried to devour his. Her lips were bruised from kissing him so violently, yet she couldn't get enough of him. Her mouth opened wide, and she let out an even louder grunt when she felt his fat cock, pierce and enter her pussy. "Oh yessssssss Harm, fuck me, oh my god, I've missed having my pussy filled with a hard cock. Fill me Harm, fill me and take me hard and fast. We'll take it slower later. Oh yes, deep, sent it deep into me!"

Harm was beyond excited, but seeing he just came, he knew he could last as long as he needed. He knew she wanted it hard, but he also wanted to take it a little bit slower. He felt her arms wrap around him even harder as she urged him on. Her nailed raked his back, as her knees were pressed up against her chest. Harm had her calves in his hands and used them as leverage as he began sliding in and out of her hairy cunt. He leaned in and sucked on one stiff nipple, tasting his own cum on it. He popped it from his mouth and did the same to the other as he picked up the pace.

Annie was moaning constantly now as she tried to free her legs from his grasp. She finally broke free and wrapped them around his waist. Drawing him ever deeper into her, she kicked at his ass as she felt him pick up the pace, just like she wanted. She grabbed his head and pulling it from her tit, she locked lips with his and sent her tongue deep into his mouth, searching out his and finding it. She sucked on it wildly, as she bucked under him. Letting out a loud moan, she shook as an orgasm wracked her body. She clung to him and bit down on his lower lip, as she felt him pick up the pace even more. The entire room smelled of sex and the sounds of naked flesh slapping against naked flesh. As she felt him slow down, she tore her mouth from his; "Oh nooooooooo Harm no, don't slow down, faster, please faster and harder!"

Harm managed to slip her legs off of his back and flipping her over, he slapped her playfully on her tight ass. She wiggled it at him and he urged her legs apart. He watched as she lowered her head to the sofa and wait for what she knew was coming. He slid easily into her pussy from behind and began pounding her exactly as she requested. He fucked her through two intense orgasms and she was groaning as she felt yet another one building deep in her pussy. Harm was dripping sweat from every pore, as he ravished Annie's lush, receptive body. He reached down and fisted her damp locks and turning her head, he crushed his mouth to hers.

Annie accepted his tongue and sucked at it as she was on the verge of an even stronger orgasm. Just as she felt her pussy contract and begin to explode, she felt Harm wrap his arms around her. He rolled over into a sitting position and she was now riding him, reverse cowgirl. She planted her feet on the edge of the cushions and through clenched teeth she groaned out; "Now you're in for a heap of trouble Harm! I'm going to ride you like you've never been ridden before!"

Harm loved it, he leaned back and watched as the lithe, auburn haired beauty rode his cock like an expert horsemen. He was able to use his hands at will. He slid them up and down her rocking body. He played with her ass and tickled her asshole. This caused her jerk and wiggle on his cock even harder, taking him down to his belly. He then slid up and over her sleek, trim back. Up and down he caressed her naked, glistening body. He ended up at her hips and cupped her ass cheeks, guiding her up and down even faster. Letting go, he slid around and palmed her full, firm tits and played with them to his heart's content.

Annie was in heaven, she slid up and down his stiff, slick pole and tossed her head around, sending her gorgeous locks tossing about her shoulders and face. She had her mouth wide open as she gasped for air. She was licking her parched lips, as she grunted constantly. Her eyes rolled back in her head when she looked down and saw Harm's hands roaming her luscious body. She felt another orgasm building when she felt his hands twisting her fat nipples. She was panting wildly and started cumming when Harm's hands slid down and began tickling and strumming her clit. She fell back against him, her feet slipping from the sofa, and she lay there quivering and shaking from head to toe.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • JAG Revisited Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds