• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jail Bait
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Jail Bait

And, then I had my second epiphany.

"He can, you know," I said encouragingly.

Sarge looked skeptical.

"The little shit was willing to trade sex with me to get us out," I pointed out. "Don't you think what's good for the goose is good for the gander?"

I saw a small smile flash across the sergeant's face. "I'll see if Norm is interested." And, as he turned to talk with Norm, he said, "Looks to me like he is." Norm, as I now knew our young cop was called, was stroking his crotch hard. Whatever scruples he'd had against this scene had, apparently, melted under the heat of lust.

Norm, who had obviously heard the exchange, was getting up and walking toward us.

I said to Sarge, "You'll need to keep that asshole cuffed to the bars—he can be feisty—but you should recuff him lower so he can do his duties properly."

Both the sergeant and Pudgy seemed to like the idea of this. Maybe they agreed with me that Terry is a shit who deserves this. I don't know. But they recuffed a very displeased Terry from his standing position to being down on his knees.

Norm didn't take off all his clothes. He just loosened his pants and pulled them down enough to get his cock and balls out. Looking at his hard cock and large balls, I had a momentary disappointment about his sexual orientation. But then, I remembered that my loss was Terry's pain. So, it was all worth it.

"Be careful with your teeth," Norm instructed. "If I feel so much as a graze of your teeth on my cock, you'll learn what pistol whipping is!"

Terry looked frightened. He also looked completely defeated and compliant.

I watched Norm use Terry's mouth with mixed feelings—but none of them were bad. I had no sympathy or pity for him. My feelings were all positive. I felt the power of rightful revenge, the satisfaction of seeing Terry properly humiliated, and the voyeuristic pleasure of watching, for the first time, a live gay sex act.

"Uncuff one of his hands," Norm said to whichever of the others would take up the task. "I think he'll be good now and I want him to stroke my cock and beg for me to cum in his mouth."

Pudgy got Terry's right hand uncuffed. Terry didn't need to get further instruction from Norm. He was a beaten man. He wrapped his hand around Norm's rigid rod and began pumping it into his mouth.

"What did I tell you to say?" Norm goaded.

It was hard for Terry, but he pulled back from Norm's cock, looked up at him, and said, "Please ... please cum in my mouth."

Before taking Norm back in his mouth, Terry looked briefly at me. I expected to see hatred in his eyes. I didn't. I just saw defeat—utter, complete defeat.

Norm grabbed Terry's head and forced his cock deep in Terry's mouth. I watched as Norm's legs went rigid and he began spewing his cum in Terry's mouth. Terry tried to pull off and spit out the cum, but Norm was having none of that.

"Swallow!" he ordered. "I said swallow!"

And Terry did. He swallowed it all—his second load of cum and his first "from the source."

Norm backed away and Terry collapsed against the bars with a vacant look on his face.

I looked at him for a moment. Whatever feelings I might have once had for him were not just dead and buried, they weren't even retrievable in memory. I don't know what I'd ever seen in him. He was a little, disgusting man—not really a man at all. I didn't care what happened to him.

"I need to go now," I said. "I assume I can go?"

"Sure," said Sarge. "What about him? The deal was that you could both go."

"That was his deal, not mine," I said getting my clothes back on. "You can do what you want with him, for all I care. Norm can have more fun with him. Hell, you guys can, too. It's not gay to have a sissy faggot service you. And he needs some more practice, I think. Just don't let him go until tomorrow morning. I want to be back home before he's out."

The sergeant gave me my keys and I walked out, with Terry still cuffed to the bars and collapsed on the floor. I pulled his suitcase out of the trunk of the car and threw it on the sidewalk next to the police station door.

I never saw Terry again. I half expected him to come back seeking revenge in some way. I started carrying my pistol, just in case. But, as far as I know, he never came back to town. I don't know what the cops did with him for the rest of the night—or however long they kept him—but I hope they had lots of fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jail Bait
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds