• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jailhouse Cock

Jailhouse Cock

12

"180, 200, 220 km/hr, YEAH YEAH!! This is nearly as good as sex!!" Debbie is ecstatic, bubbling with joy and excitement at her new car and what it could do for her. It had taken a bit longer than she'd planned, but finally she'd got it, the final addition to her ensemble of power symbols. A career girl trying to climb the corporate ladder, Debbie had achieved what no other employee had before, male or female. She oozed self confidence, was as forceful and as ruthless as anyone, had a dangerous power of persuasion and a killer body to boot. Now she had her new sports car, the latest and greatest hi-tech cock-on-wheels. From receptionist to department head and member of the board, but now she also had as good a car as any other board member. Finished with CFM-069 plates, she knew it was as intimidating as it was sexy.

"230, 240 km/hr. SQUEEEL!! YES!!"

"WOOooooAAAAaaaa!!"

Debbie can hardly hear the sound of the siren over the noise of the motor and the 12 speaker sound system, but she sees the flashing lights in the rear mirror.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!! Only 15 minutes from the showroom and done already." She tries to pretend not to notice the unmarked cop car for a few moments, but then to her amazement, the cop car speeds up and pulls up alongside her. She looks across to see a calm but slightly angry young cop looking across at her. She looks at her Speedo and feigns a look of surprise, then looks back at him with her best apologetic stupid look and begins to slow down. He looks back smiling and signals for her to pull over, then he moves in front of her and slows her down to the side of the road.

She was doing more than double the State limit, which she knows is a jailable offence, so she quickly formulates a plan. She undoes an extra button on her blouse and hikes her already short skirt even higher so that her panties are almost visible. She watches the young cop approach her car, checking him out as he does. Not real tall, about 5'10", thick set, chiseled facial features behind dark glasses, and big hands opening his pad. He smiles broadly as he looks down at her long legs from behind his dark glasses.

"Putting the new car through it's paces Miss?" he asks chuckling.

"Ja ja new car!" she says brightly in her best German accent. "I no speak well English." she adds. She figures that the paperwork for the new car wouldn't have gone through yet, he won't know who she is. She feels pretty confident that her ignorant sexy foreigner routine should work.

"This your car Miss?" he asks.

Nein nein, I pay to use new car, I rent it."

"Oohh, you rent the car and see how fast it goes eh? You know you were speeding don't you?"

"Nein nein, this is autobahn yes? Black sign mean go as fast as you like a man told me." a mistake many people make she thinks, he should go for it.

"I'm sorry Miss, but that sign means you can go as fast as the State speed limit, 110 km/hr. So who told you that you could go as fast as you like Miss Sherman, the sales rep?"

"Nein nein, a man at the...ulp, Miss Sherman?" Debbie suddenly feels quite cold.

"Hahaha, yes Miss Sherman, I have your details here. It was a nice try though, a great view too, but I'm sorry, you've been done."

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" she thinks again, he must've called the caryard when he traced they must've told him about her. "SHIT!! new plan, new plan."

She pulls her sunglasses forward on her nose and looks over them, looking him up and down and stopping at his crotch.

"Well we're definitely on the um..." looking intently at the growing bulge in his tight uniform pants, "the ball, aren't we Officer?"

"Parker Miss, Constable Parker."

"Please call me Debbie Constable Parker. I guess you want to know why I'm driving so fast." she says as she brings one knee up slightly, completely exposing her thin white panties.

"Well Miss Sherman, I already know quite a bit about you, the sales rep at the caryard quite enjoyed telling me why you said you were getting the car, very ambitious."

She can see that this young, but rugged and seasoned cop is no pushover, but she's dealt with his kind before, she loved a challenge.

"Yes I am very ambitious Constable Parker, and successful, so I can't afford a little indiscretion like this causing me problems. How can we deal with this then?" she uses her strong authoritative business voice, the one that has caused many a business executive take a back step and conform to her will. She hopes it's going to work.

"Well Miss Sherman, this is no little indiscretion, it's a serious offence, you're going to have to come with me to the station to be processed."

"Processed eh! Well you lead the way Constable Parker, I'll follow you, and I promise I won't try to get away." she says as she looks over her glasses with seductive eyes.

"Well that isn't normal procedure Miss Sherman, I'm supposed to take you into custody. But you're not dangerous, and I don't believe your silly enough to believe you can get away, so follow me."

"Yes Constable Parker..." she says in a little girlie voice. "I'll follow you so you can ahem, process me..." she coos.

He turns and walks toward his car. "First points to me" she thinks. "I wonder if he'll cuff me, hehehe?" she squirms in her seat, as the mere thought of this good looking cop in his form fitting uniform is enough to get her juices flowing...

They travel at exactly the speed limit, arriving at the small station in about 17 minutes. She waits with the motor running until he gets out and directs her to the garage at the back. He opens the door before she even shuts the motor off, then she slides one long leg out the door and stops as if she's forgotten something. She leans back to the glovebox, her legs still apart and her thin white panties showing more than even before. She takes out her makeup purse.

"There, I can freshen up here too." Constable Parker simply smiles and says,

"Please step out of the car Miss Sherman." He reaches to help her out of the car, she takes his hand and stands out of the car.

"CLICK!"

She hears the cuffs snap shut on her wrist before she even realises he has them.

"Very skillfully executed Constable Parker..." she says with a tremble in her voice. "But is this really necessary?" She feels herself trembling, not with fear though, but with excitement and arousal at the cuff placed over her wrist. It's not what she wanted though, she wanted to maintain control, she knows that she'll be unable to do that as long as she's cuffed. She realises how ironic it is, a woman who works so hard to be in control, successful and dominant in her career, and her biggest fantasy, her biggest turn on, is to be cuffed and controlled herself.

"Don't be afraid Miss Sherman, it's procedure and I have to do it. I'm not going to hurt you, but I must know that I have complete control of you."

His words are like the straw that broke the camels back, first he cuffs her, causing her to immediately become aroused and wet. Then he tells her that he must have complete control of her. It's almost too much for her and her legs become weak. He senses her faltering and puts his arm around her to provide support.

"Are you okay Miss Sherman?"

"I'm uh, um yes, I'm okay, must be from sitting down so long." Pretty lame she thinks, but enough to get by. She leans into him a little and knows that this is going to turn out very differently to how she'd planned. He leads her into the back door, then left through a door with the words "HOLDING CELL" on it. There's a concrete section along one wall with a pillow and a blanket on it, a toilet against another wall, and a steel pole running down another. He attaches the other cuff to the pole and says,

"One sec, I'll get you a chair." He steps out the door and is back with two chairs in a few seconds thank God.

"Now please sit here while I get the paperwork." he says as he turns to leave. "I won't be long." She stands there looking at the chair, then,

"I said sit down!! You will do as you are told Sherman!!" She sits down with a thump, looking down she says, "I'm sorry Sir." She looks up and nobody's there, she looks down again..

"I want you ready for me when I return Sherman, I want you ready for my fat cock!!"

"Yes Sir, but I'm ready now Sir. Can't you see?" She reaches down to her panties, pulling them up so they split her dripping pussy lips. She runs her fingers along them, they slide easily along her wet slit. Holding her hand out she says,

"See Sir, see how wet I am for you?" she doesn't dare look up though, for fear of being disrespectful.

"Good girl, now you put those fingers back and rub that sweet pussy, finger that little clit. I will need you good and wet, ready for my big fat cock."

"Yes Sir," she says as her free hand reaches down to her hot and wet pussy, she feels it throbbing at her touch. Her fingers slide into her panties and slip back and forth between her wet lips. She sits back in the chair and moans softly as her fingers rub across her clit.

"Oh. Oh, oh, nnngghh..." her head falls back, her legs straighten and her body shakes as her climax ripples through her body. She raises her hand to her mouth, licking each finger clean of her own juices. Then she opens her eyes and realises it was all a dream, she was simply daydreaming, fantasizing. At the same moment she hears the door handle turning.

He walks in, head down as he speaks on a mobile phone. "Yes sergeant, I'll use the other radar until we get this one checked. No I'll apologise to Miss Sherman and release her immediately." He is still looking down talking as he shuts the door with his back to her.

"Yes I've finished for the day, I'll escort Miss Sherman home first though, good night sergeant." She wants to speak, to ask him about the phone call, but she can't, she's disoriented and out of breath.

He turns around and walks towards her, "Well Miss Sherman, Debbie, you will be free to go sooner than you may have thought. I convinced my boss it was a mistake and that the radar was faulty." He says as he stands in front of her smiling.

"Th..thankyou." she says, "but why?"

He takes her free hand and snaps on another cuff, she gasps as he attaches the other end to the pole, now she's completely helpless.

"I enjoyed your little show so much on the closed circuit television," he says as he looks at the camera above her, "that I thought I'd give you a break and have some fun as well."

She looks up to the camera, he'd had a full frontal view!

"Oh my God!" she says.

He adjusts the cuffs so that her arms are behind her back, then puts the chair behind her.

"Now sit down and open those long legs for me, I want to see how wet your pussy is."

"Oh God yes!" she says as she sits down with her legs wide apart.

"You like power," he says, "but you like it better when you're under someone else's power, don't you!"

"Oh yes Sir, I do Sir.." she says, "I'm so wet for you Sir."

"We'll see just how wet you are then." he says with a smile as he draws his night stick from it's holster.

"Oh God no!" she gasps.

"Relax Debbie, you're gonna enjoy this, believe me." He drops to his knees and starts gently biting along the insides of her thighs, then licking as he nears the top of them. Finally he reaches her pussy lips, his lips gently grazing across them, her hips move forward to meet him.

"You must stay still Debbie, and you mustn't cum until I say."

She whimpers in feeble protest, but knows that it's to no avail.

"Yes Sir." she says, "as you wish."

"Good girl, now try to stay calm." he says as he leans forward and does a long lick from her perenium to her clit. She fights the urge to arch her back, it's so hard because she wants to cum so badly.

"Mmmmmm, that is wet Debbie, you did a good job before, very good"

"Thank you Sir, I want to be good for you Sir."

"Hehehe." he chuckles, "You're gonna be bad too, very bad..."

"Yes Si..uhh..ir." she says as she feels the hard night stick pushing against her aching pussy, fighting desperately not to push against it. "Unghg, yes I'll be a bad girl for you Sir, oh please..."

"Please what Debbie? Please Sir push your big stick inside me?" he says as he rubs the end of the stick around her wet hole.

"Good girls ask, bad girls take, are you good or bad Debbie? But just remember, I'll tell you when you can move, when you can CUM!."

He pushes the stick inside her as he says it, not too far, but far enough for her to gasp for breath.

She feels her pussy begin to contract around the stick, he realises too and immediately pulls it out.

"Not yet you don't!" he says.

She gasps out loud and her hips thrust forward involuntarily.

"I, I''m sorry Sir, I nearly forgot." she whimpers.

No sooner is the stick removed, than she feels his hot tongue lapping at her sopping pussy.

"Aaaah Yesssss!!" she exclaims. "Fuck me with your tongue, yesssss..."

She feels his tongue pushing inside her, feels his face pushed right into her, her juices coating it all over. His mouth moves over her clit and his teeth gently bite down on it.She's close, oh so close.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, please Sir..."

His face momentarily moves away as he says, "Yes now Debbie." then his mouth returns immediately, sucking her clit between his teeth, his tongue rubbing across it. At the same moment she feels the hard stick pushing against her aching slit. Her hips thrust forward, pushing against his mouth as the stick slides easily into her. He pushes it deeper, then starts to slide it out and in again, pushing a little further. She explodes straight away,

"NNNNGGGGGHHHHHOOOOHHHH!" Her whole body spasms, goes taught, her juices flowing against his face like a river. Her hips start rocking as she fucks the big stick he holds inside her.

He moves away from her and wedges the handle of the nightstick into the seat of the chair so it stays in place. He stands back and watches her, her head thrown back as her hips rock against the stick, pushing deeper with each thrust, causing her to moan continuously. He undoes his trousers and drops them to the floor, his underpants follow. He starts to stroke his already rock hard cock, the bell end bright purple and oozing precum. He moves close to her and holds her by the hair with one hand as he guides the fat head of his cock to her mouth with the other.

"I want you to keep fucking that big stick while I fuck your mouth with my fat cock." he says. "Oh yes Sir, fuck my mouth while I fuck this big stick Sir." she says as she closes her lips overthe head of his cock and pushes her tongue in the eye of it to lick out his precum.

"Oh yeah..." he says, "I want you to eat my cum."

She continues to fuck the stick as she takes more of his cock into her mouth with each thrust, until her nose is buried in his pubic hair and his balls are beating against her chin.

"Oh Jeeezussss...!" he says, his eyes bugged open as he watches his cock disappear down her throat. Slowly she pulls her head back until just the head remains between her teeth. Then she slowly slides back down his cock, gently scraping her teeth all the way until she feels the head pushing into her throat. She pushes further until the head is wedged in there and she contracts her throat muscles like she's swallowing.

"Oh Shit!! That's unbelievable!" he yells out as her throat squeezes on his cockhead and her tongue moves across its underside.

"Oh yes... I think I'm gonna..."

He thrusts his hips forward, she pulls back then slams her face into him as he thrusts again. Then back and forth, taking him all the way down her throat each time.

"CUUUMMMMM!!" he yells as she feels his cock twitch and swell in her mouth. He thrusts deep and shoots hot jets of cum straight down the back of her throat. She swallows hungrily, her mouth clamped firmly on his cock and swallowing every drop as jet after jet squirts down her throat.

He has both hands gripping her firmly by trhe hair, holding her to him. Totally spent, he lets go of her hair, expecting her to let go with her mouth. Instead she stays, sliding her wet tongue and mouth up and down his semi hard cock until she has him hard again.

"You are such a good bad girl." he says looking down at her swallowing his cock. She looks back up at him, eyes smiling.

"Well I think you deserve a good fucking now." he says

She bobs up and down his cock excitedly for a moment, then lets him slip out of her mouth as he reaches to undo the cuffs. He undoes one cuff and says,

"Now stand up and turn around."

"Yes Sir!" she says.

She eases herself off the stick and shakily gets to her feet. He holds her free arm to support her, then once again attaches the cuff to the pole so she's facing the wall.

"You're not regaining your control yet my power hungry little lady, I have control over you and I'm not quite finished with you just yet." With that he gives her a smart slap across her butt, leaving a red hand print. She lets out a low moan and rolls her hips back and forth.

"Such a sweet looking ass." he says, "I'd better make the other cheek match now."

His hand comes firmly down on her other cheek and she lets out another low moan. He drops to his knees again and starts gently kiss and lick her ass cheeks as his hands slide up and down her thighs. She steps back and stands with her feet further apart, leaning forward and sticking her ass out backwards and high. He moves back and marvels at the sight of this beautiful woman, completely at his mercy. Leaning forward on her hands, her heavy perfect breasts hanging below her with their rock hard nipples proudly jutting out. Her flat hard stomach pushes down, causing her hips to push back and upwards to show her tight buns, glowing from his hand prints. Her swollen pussy with blood engorged lips, literally dripping her sweet juices, sitting just below her exposed tight little asshole.

He grabs the nigh stick again and begins to slowly push it in and out of her dripping slit as he pushes his face between her ass cheeks and begins running his wet tongue around her tight ring. She starts to moan again, pushing down on the stick and back into his face as his tongue pushes it's way into her tingling asshole. He licks from her ass, across her perineum and onto her steaming snatch, licking her juices from the stick as it slides in and out of her. Then back to her asshole again, spreading her slippery juices all around both holes.

Reaching between her legs, he starts to massage her clit between his fingers as he pulls the stick out of her. Then she feels the heat of his knob as he slides it around her wet pussy, until finally she feels the pressure of him pushing against her wet hole. She resists the urge to push back, knowing that he must have complete control. She doesn't have to wait long for her reward for being good, as she then feels his fat knob force it's way inside her tight pussy, contracting and gripping the head. With one easy push, his cock slide all the way into her slippery hole, causing her to squeal with delight. He stays deep inside her, savouring on the feeling of her velvety cunt. He feels her cunt muscle contracting around his shaft, seemingly trying to milk his cum right out of him. They start a slow rhythmic rocking into each other, grinding and moaning. His hand slips over her ass And his fingers start to rub around her slippery asshole. She pushes against his finger as he presses it against her back hole, causing it to glide into the tight heat. He rubs his fingertips against the thin wall separating her ass and cunt, to feel his own cock pushing in and out.

She feels him remove his finger, only to be replaced by the tip of his hard stick, still slippery with her own juices. She doesn't even get time to push back, as he pushes the stick deep inside her ass on the outward stroke of his cock. Then he pulls it back again as his cock pushes deep inside her cunt once more. Then he continues to alternate,, first his cock is deep inside her cunt, then the stick is deep in her as. She starts to lose all control, bucking against him and screaming,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jailhouse Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds