Jake and Toby Ch. 03

Janice stood at the doors with me waiting to leave after waiting fifteen minutes I told her to go on, that he much have gotten stuck in a meeting or a call or something. I walked to the security office.

I had been standing in Toby' office doorway for over ten minutes before he looked up. I didn't make a sound after I asked the security guard in the outer office if he was in. I just stood there watching him look over numbers on a sheet and then typing in the computer and back and forth like this for a bit. Then he looked up and smiled. "Hello Doc."

"Hi, you looked busy."

He held his wrist up and looked at his watch. "Holy, I worked the entire day without a break."

"Well, I think you should be ready to head home then."

"Yeah Doc, just give me a second to save and put away everything." I watched him carefully stack the papers and put them back in his file folder then he saved the document on his computer and then onto two flash drives, one he put in his desk the other in his pocket.

"Why save it in three locations?"

"If you don't have it in three locations it doesn't exist. Plus I don't want to lose it, I have been working too hard on this proposal. I would like to make this hospital a little safer before anything happens. I know I have only been here a little over a month, but there are too many gaps in security here. I would like to make the changes as soon as I can, but of course I need the board's approval and their wallets."

"I'm sure you will get it, I'm sure they didn't hire you to not get changes done to their hospital."

"Well changes are what I talked about in my interview, so they knew I was coming in with ideas. I walked the halls of this hospital before being interviewed and was amazed that I was not stopped anywhere. There needs to be more security at the ER doors. For this being a big metropolitan hospital, I am amazed we do not have metal detectors."

"I have noticed you have an armed guard stationed at all times near the ER doors."

"Yes, because that is the most vulnerable area. Anyone could come in the main visitor doors but the ER has access to a lot of drugs without having it sent through the duct system from pharmacy. There are other lacking areas in ER that I would like to address too but I have to get the money first."

"Are you focusing on ER first then?"

"Mainly yes, but there are a lot areas in this hospital that needs to be addressed, I am working on my proposal. We will see if the board and administration really wants change as they said when they hired me."

"Well let's get home and get you fed, I am sure you are starving." He nodded his head, stood and grabbed his suit jacket and we headed out. "Do you want to stop for dinner?"

"That actually sounds like an idea, but it is Friday night we will have to wait most places."

"That is ok, I have nothing pressing to get home to, other than possible snuggling with a certain individual." I smiled at him as we got into my car.

We had a wonderful dinner at a local Italian restaurant, we brought home our left overs. I asked him while we were at the restaurant if he would like to stay over again, he agreed and when we pulled into my garage, he ran home to grab some clothes for Saturday. I went in and had to deal with an unhappy cat, she was hungry.

When Toby returned we cuddled on the couch, like we did at his place the night before with me on top of him. We actually fell to sleep because the next thing I knew it was two in the morning and all my lights were still on, I could hear his slow heartbeat it was nice. I gently got off him and locked the front door and turned off all the lights except the stairway lights and then went to wake Toby.

I bent down and kissed him on the forehead and he slowly opened his eyes. "Sweetie, let's go to bed."

"MMMmmm." Is all he said before sitting up, his eyes were still half closed, I was about to walk away from him when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. He pulled my crouch to his face and held me there by his hands around my waist. "Please Doc, I need you." I placed my hands on his head and he must have taking that as a sign to continue.

He unbuttoned, unzipped my pants and started pushing them down my legs, oh god if I don't stop this now, I won't be able to. "Toby... Toby, I don't know if this is a good idea." He stopped, he had his cheek pressed against my hard cock and the only thing that separated him from me was my boxers. I could feel him breathing slowly; he reached down, slowly pulled my pants up and pulled away to button and zipped them. He stood up, kissed me, walked to the front door and walked out.

"What the fuck!" I said out loud, why the hell did he just walk out? I just shook my head, relocked my front door and went to bed. I tried not to think about it, because I had to be up in a few hours.

That morning I was dressed and as I waited for my garage to open to pull out, he was waiting for me he was leaning against his hood of his car. I got out and walked up to him. "I'm sorry Doc that I tried to push you. I'm sorry but I had to leave or I wouldn't have been able to stop myself once we gotten to the bedroom." He raised his hand and placed it gently on my cheek. "May I kiss you?" I nodded and he stepped in to kiss me, and oh my god was it a kiss, a toe curling kiss. "Would you like to ride with me this morning?"

"Sure." I smiled, went back to my car, turned it off and got into his.

*******

*Toby*

God I had to leave last night or I wouldn't have been able to control myself, he has me so horny. I need to figure out how to convince him that I would never take Jack back if he did show up here. The Doc has shown me that Jack and I weren't really in love. What is weird is I think I am falling for the Doc. I know we have only been technically seeing one another for a little over a week, but shit I have fallen head over heels for this man.

On the ride in he asked if I would like to have lunch with him in the cafeteria, I told him to text or call me when he can do lunch that all I would be doing is finishing up on my proposal. At one that afternoon is when he called and asked me to meet him. We found something to eat and sat in a corner in the back of the room. He had his hand on the table and I reached over and caressed it, he smiled.

"Doc... Jake." He looked up at me. "I am sorry for overstepping last night."

"Toby it is fine, I want it just as much as you. Believe me, I do."

"But?"

"But, I am still afraid, afraid that your ex will show up and poof this is all gone."

"Jake, it's not going to happen." I was smiling at him, he looked confused. "I'm falling for you Doc."

He smiled, "You are falling for me?"

"Yeah Doc, I am. I will be good, I will jump through any hoops that you want me to. I will prove to you that I am yours Doc." I held his hand and he again smiled at me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds