• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jamaican
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Jamaican

"So shouldn't we stop and wait for her?" I asked.

"Nope...I want her to catch us fucking! Then when I invite her to join us, she'll know exactly what we want. And she and I have made love before - just the two of us - so she won't object to my presence. If she doesn't want to play, I'll be very surprised, but if she doesn't...well, she doesn't, and she can just turn around and go home!" How could I argue with that? The chance to fuck the beautiful, exotic Kathleen and her (hopefully) beautiful, exotic sister was too much to pass up! I agreed to her plan. Kathleen rewarded me with some more delightful cocksucking, and when she was satisfied that she was ready - I was way more than ready - she climbed aboard my cock again and rode it some more.

Sure enough, in just a few minutes, there was a knock at her door. "Come in, Lydia," Kathleen called, still riding me with delicious movements. The door opened, and I heard a loud gasp. Kathleen looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't just stand there! Come in and close the door." I heard the door close, and Kathleen asked, "Care to join us?" There was no verbal response, but I heard a lot of rustling sounds, and then suddenly there was another beautiful, nude woman kneeling on the couch beside me. Kathleen introduced us, and Lydia greeted me with a fiery, passionate kiss. Kathleen whispered, "Lydia, you gotta see this," and climbed off my cock. Lydia gasped again, gaze riveted to my come-drenched, powerfully throbbing cock, standing tall and proud for her perusal.

"Oh my," she breathed, reaching for it, "he's certainly well-hung, isn't he?" Kathleen giggled, but grabbed my hands and, just as Lydia's fingers closed around my straining shaft, delivered my hands to her sister's round, firm tits. The nipples leaped to instant erection, but Lydia had eyes only for what she held and stroked in her soft hand. Lydia finally looked up at Kathleen and in a plaintive tone, asked, "Can I suck him?" Kathleen's response was to guide her sister's face downward. Lydia slid onto her knees on the floor and got between my feet while running her tongue all over my cock and balls. "God, I love the taste of your cunt, Sis," she whispered. "And licking it off this beautiful big cock makes it twice as yummy!"

"I know," Kathleen replied softly. "Hey," she quickly added, "Let's suck him together!" Lydia obviously liked the idea. Quickly, they got on either side of me on the couch, facing me, and simultaneously attacked my cock. I reached for their pussies with my hands, finding to my delight that Lydia was already very wet. So while they sucked and licked me like they were starving, I finger-fucked them both. Soon, I had them both bucking hard to meet my penetrating fingers, and I enjoyed their sweet, joyous moans while I watched them. The contrast of their silken dark skin against my much lighter flesh was both exotic and erotic, and I found I was terribly excited. I was thrusting steadily, involuntarily, groaning in sheer delight whenever my cockhead penetrated soft, wet lips. When one sucked my cockhead and a couple inches of shaft below it, the other licked and Frenched my remaining shaft and heavy balls. They traded places often, sometimes moaning, sometimes giggling, as they shared my meat between them. This was heaven!

"So," I managed, "about that fantasy we were discussing, Kat..." Kathleen looked up and her grin told me she was definitely ready to explore the possibilities. She directed a quick change of positions. Lydia ended up on her back, head propped on pillows so she could watch as Kathleen knelt with her face between her sister's thighs. I knelt behind Kathleen and slid my very ready cock into her hot, soaking wet slit, and slammed it to the end of her channel. She squealed an excited "Yes!" and dove tongue-first into her sister's pussy. Lydia's eyes squeezed shut as Kathleen's tongue invaded her body, and her hands jumped to her own tits, immediately massaging while her fingertips worked her stiff nipples into even greater rigidity. I set a slow, steady - but very strong - rhythm so that when I slid into Kathleen, her tongue slid up her sister's slit, up over her erect clit. Lydia gasped, moaned, cried out and whimpered in pleasure as she rode Kathleen's tongue, humping furiously to maintain the contact. Her left hand left her breast and closed around the back of Kathleen's neck, holding her sister's face to her hungry pussy. "Mmmmm," I breathed, "I hope I get a chance to eat your pretty little pussy, Lydia." Her eyes snapped open and she looked up at me with a fierce, hot grin.

"You'll get your chance, David," she promised. "Just not right this minute...this is just too perfectly exciting, and I'm not quite ready for a change yet." I told her I wasn't interested in a change just then, either, but promised I'd make her come gallons when I did sink my tongue into her. "Yeah, I'll just bet you will," she said, with that same fierce grin. "And I'll just bet you make me come a lot more than that when you fuck me with that big, fat cock of yours! I've never seen - or sucked - such a big cockhead! You've got an incredibly exciting cock! I can't wait to have it inside me!"

"I thought you weren't in a hurry," I replied with a grin.

"A girl can always change her mind," she shot back, also grinning. "Kathleen," she whispered, looking down at her sister's face, "can we trade places?" Kathleen, having come twice already, readily agreed and, as I sat back to wait, they quickly switched. Before she got into position, though, Lydia took my cock in her mouth and slowly slid her lips all the way down it until they were in my pubic hair and my cockhead was in her throat. Then she worked her tongue rapidly, making happy humming sounds that thrilled my cock with vibrations. Kathleen watched, with an indulgent smile, as her sister joyfully slurped at my come-drenched meat. When she slipped her mouth away and was turning into position between Kathleen's thighs, Lydia whispered, "I love the taste of your come on that big motherfucker!" Then she buried her face in Kathleen's drenched slit, and I buried my cock in Lydia's hot, slick pussy and started banging away like a piledriver. A heated, if muffled, "Oh yes!" came from Lydia, instantly repeated by Kathleen, as we fell into that same steady rhythm.

I loved the feel of Lydia's sweet, hot cunt around my cock! She felt like wet silk surrounding me, smooth and soft, yielding yet demanding. It took some effort, just as it did with Kathleen, to do the hard, pounding thrusts I like in the rear entry position, but I didn't mind. Lydia came almost immediately, throwing her head back and squealing, "Yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh shit, so good, so fuckin' good!" As her words died off into steady moans that momentarily got louder as my cockhead banged into her cervix, she attacked Kathleen's juicy pussy again, and Kathleen started coming. She, too, filled the air with cries of pleasure, holding Lydia's face to her with both hands, humping hard. I loved the sight of her, her lovely face glowing with pleasure, her luscious tits squeezed together by her arms, with their rigid nipples poking straight up - she was so beautiful! I slowed down a little, and Lydia backed off a bit, merely lapping up Kathleen's outpouring of hot come, until Kathleen's orgasm had passed. Lydia raised her head and looked back over her shoulder at me, simultaneously slipping two fingers into her sister's sopping wet slit and pumping them in and out. She grinned at me, and fiercely demanded, "Do it again, David! Fuck me real hard, like you were before, and make me come again! God, your big cock just makes me crazy - I can't get enough! Fuck me, Baby! Please! Fuck me!"

I returned to the hard, merciless thrusting I'd been doing, holding Lydia's trim, sweet hips in my hands and pulling her into my forward drive. "Yes!" she screamed, "oh fuck, yes! Like that! God, I love your cock, David! Please don't stop fucking me!" As if I'd any intention of stopping! I picked up the pace even further, slamming into her with all my strength, nearly as fast as I could move. Sweat poured down my back and chest, dripped into my eyes and trickled out of my mustache into my open, panting mouth, but I didn't care. And I didn't slow down. I watched Lydia's soft, wet cuntlips sucking at my cock, reluctantly letting it slide back then eagerly swallowing it again as it moved forward. It was a deliciously inspiring sight, and it drove me to keep going hard and strong for as long as I could manage. Kathleen urged me on with soft words of encouragement, undoubtedly prompted by the way my thrusts made Lydia's fingers and tongue move in her own cunt. This was not only great sex, it was great fun!

I watched my cock's shaft getting shinier by the second, with Lydia's constantly repeated orgasms bathing it in her creamy juices. Without thought, I briefly brushed two fingertips along the top of my shaft when it was exposed, then lifted those fingers to my mouth and sucked her come from them. She tasted much like Kathleen - sweet and creamy, with a hint of cinnamon - and I knew I just had to eat her out. Kathleen saw me, and went off like a bomb. When she came back to earth, I called for a new position. I stretched out on my back, asked Kathleen to ride my cock, and invited Lydia to straddle my mouth, facing Kathleen. Kathleen quickly slid down my rigid pole, letting out a grunt of satisfaction as I bottomed out in her, and Lydia delivered her juicy slit to my mouth. As I drove my tongue up into her, I reached up with both hands, finding a firm breast on each sister and massaging it while pinching the stiff nipple capping each one. I could hear the sisters kissing wildly, moaning deliriously as they did so, and could picture it in my mind. The image drove me wild, and I went into a powerful thrusting with both cock and tongue, eliciting delicious moans from my two lovely partners. Lydia tasted heavenly, and Kathleen's hot cunt sliding up and down my cock was just as wonderful - I knew that, having come once, I was good for quite a while. The pleasure the two luscious women were giving me was so exquisite, I wanted it to take a long, long while before I came again.

As I was thinking about that, I heard Lydia whisper, "I can taste his come in your mouth!" Kathleen softly responded that my come tasted wonderful, and Lydia said emphatically, "I know! I know! I want some, too, right from the source! When he's ready to come, let's both get some!" Kathleen ignored the rhyme and readily agreed to the idea, and an abrupt change in their movements told me they were trying to make it happen soon. Lydia suddenly lifted herself from my face, and moved quickly behind Kathleen, who simultaneously spun around on my cock so she again faced Lydia. She then leaned back on her hands, and I grabbed her at the waist to support her new movements. Lydia got on her knees and one bent arm, reaching back to finger-fuck her own pussy while leaning in to use her lips and tongue on my cock and balls, as well as Kathleen's tightly stuffed pussy and erect clit. How I wished I could watch Lydia! What she was doing felt so wild, and the mental imagery that went with it made it even wilder. I suddenly found myself right on the brink of orgasm.

Lydia's lips and tongue slid up my exposed shaft when Kathleen rose up its length, then down to swirl across my balls as Kathleen slammed downward. There was just an instant at the top of Kathleen's upward movement when Lydia's mouth wasn't on me, and I guessed she was attacking her sister's clit at that point. They moved smoothly, working together like a well-trained team. Kathleen threw her head back and let out a wild cry as she got close to coming, as well, and then fiercely ordered, "David! Pinch my nipples! Pinch 'em hard, Baby! Help Lydia make me come! I'm sooooo close, so fuckin' close! Oh my God!" I reached up under her arms, grabbed a firm tit in each hand and clamped down hard with the thumbs and index fingers of both. Kathleen screamed, "Yes!" and started coming. She slammed downward and held her position, grinding hard against Lydia's mouth and gyrating around on my cock like a blender gone mad. She screamed, a growling cry of pleasure. In an instant, my cock was drenched in her juices, and I could hear Lydia slurping them off my balls and swallowing as fast as she could manage. The imagery in my mind, coupled with the incredible sensations the two of them created, was simply too much for me.

I moaned loudly, and exclaimed, "I'm gonna come...oh God, am I gonna come! I'm gonna come...now! Oh Jesus, now!" As I was speaking, Kathleen was scrambling off of me while Lydia grabbed my cock in both hands. As I exclaimed the last words, she sucked my entire length into her mouth and clamped down, and slowly slid her lips back up toward my cockhead. As her lips slipped upward, her hands gripped and pressed downward. Just as she reached my cockhead, it swelled to painful rigidity and spurted incredibly hard. I heard Lydia gurgle, and as I looked down my body, I saw her slip her lips away from my cock so Kathleen's lips could take their place. Lydia swallowed hard, watching my face and grinning in satisfaction. as Kathleen took the second powerful spurt. They traded again.

Kathleen swallowed, licked her lips and grinned at me. "Lydia, you finish him off this time! I'll help, but you drink his sweet come!" She attacked my shaft and tight balls with her lips and tongue, and Lydia started sucking as if every drop of come she got would be her last. She gasped and slurped, swallowed and sucked, swallowed some more, and kept on going while Kathleen ran her lips and tongue up and down my heaving, jerking shaft in a rapidly sliding French kiss. I don't know where my mind went, but all there was in my personal universe at that moment was those two hot, greedy mouths and my outrageously intense spurts of come, and a galaxy of silvery sparkles in my vision. I couldn't hear anything but a roaring in my ears, I couldn't see anything but Lydia's lips on my cock, couldn't feel anything but what those two mouths were doing to me. I felt as if I was literally being turned inside out through the head of my cock. I know every muscle in my body was rigid, and that my back arched and my hands clenched around the material of the couch, but I was only dimly aware of those things. Certainly, I must have made a lot of noise, but I don't remember what - if anything - I might have said. The pleasure was unbelievably intense, and it seemed to go on and on, forever. I almost thought I'd die of sheer pleasure.

But of course, it didn't last forever. At last, my cock ran out of juices to release and began to deflate slowly. Lydia, sated for the moment, whispered to Kathleen something about sharing, and the two of them slurped on my cockhead, trapping it between their mouths. Basically, they kissed with my cock in the middle of it, making me shudder and jerk with the intensity of sensation. They finally let my spent cock fall from between their mouths, and finished their hot kiss in a more leisurely fashion. Then they slowly rose, moved up and lay down, each of them half atop my body. They kissed my face repeatedly, praising my performance and the taste of my come, joyfully expressing their pleasure and satisfaction. I panted for breath for a minute or so, then raised my head and kissed Kathleen and then Lydia. I thanked them for all the pleasure they'd given me, and for the experience of making love with both of them.

"Oh, you aren't even done yet," Kathleen whispered, and Lydia giggled.

"My sister's right," Lydia agreed in a soft whisper. "I'm sure she wants more, and I know I do!"

"Oh my God, I've created a monster," I panted, and the sisters cracked up.

"Poor baby," Lydia giggled, "you do suffer so!"

"Yeah, right," Kathleen said, also laughing. "Look at the grin on his face! Is that a sign of suffering?"

The three of us made love twice more that night. By six in the morning, I was completely exhausted. My balls and my cock ached, my knees were shaky, and I was light-headed. But Kathleen and Lydia were thoroughly sated, too. They were very pleased with me, and with themselves, as they fixed me breakfast before sending me home. The menage a trois never happened again, although Kathleen and I managed to be together and make love several times a week for a while.

But then their mother, back home in Jamaica, was diagnosed with cancer, and both girls went home to care for her. I never saw them again, but I have the most wonderful memories to call upon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jamaican
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 885 milliseconds